Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
6339 E. Greenway, Suite 108
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuttisantiristorante.com/
- Phone: 4809513775
- Hours of Operation:
OPEN DINNER ONLY
MONDAY - THURSDAY 4:00 - 10:00
SATURDAY 5:00 - 11:00 SUNDAY 5:00 - 10:00
HAPPY HOUR MONDAY - FRIDAY 4:00 - 6:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Zacchino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Margaret McAuley 4809513775
- Special Events: PRIVATE ROOM FOR PARTIES
SEATS UP TO 45 P.P.
SPECIAL MENU FOR 20 OR
A word from Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
Tutti Santi by Nina is a Traditional Italian Family Restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)special occasion (30)fit for foodies (28)romantic (19)good for groups (11)notable wine list (10)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Tucked away Italian findOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/25/2014I have dined here twice. I am from Kansas but go to PHX 2-3 times a year and really like this place. The food is good and the wait staff is fun and attentive. Appetizers that we had were bruschetta and calamari. Generous portions - there were five of us and everyone had a good share. Good stuff for vegies and good stuff for carnivores. I had the Gnocchi and it was great. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TuttiOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/16/2014Mediocre at best , food was bland , strip mall atmosphere .
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014First time. Great food. Charming but we were seated in bar. In fairness, we were 35 minutes earlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulwwwwVIPDined on 8/15/2014Best Italian Restaurant in the entire Southwest. Perfect in all detailsSpecial Features:
- Tutti Santi fanItaly1Dined on 8/13/2014My wife and I have enjoyed excellent food and service at Tutti Santi for many years. Tutto bene...always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!azkevDined on 8/8/2014Great authentic Italian food and friendly service.Special Features:
- Best Italian experienceglowormDined on 8/1/2014Tutti Santi is what you imagine an Italian restaurant to be....friendly greeting on arrival, Italian food at it's finest, congenial staff, attentive service and an all around great experience. We return time and again, as there is no finer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening OutromanticdinerDined on 8/1/2014Our server was wonderful and the food was wonderful. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terry TabbackTerryDined on 7/23/2014My lady friends & I celebrate out birthdays, every year, at your wonderful restaurant. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bellaCiaBellaVIPDined on 7/19/2014Very good old world italian food, def come back!! My daughter and I wanted to try everything..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent Visits to Tutti SantiOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/12/2014My wife and I have dined at Tutti Santi at least 20 times, over the last dozen or so years. Food and service are always excellent. Cocktails are also well done. Ambiance is quite fine, though relatively simple. Scottsdale has many Italian restaurants. This is certainly one of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely fantastic!FantabulousDined on 7/11/2014This restaurant was recommended by my nephew who lives in CA. now, but, lived in AZ throughout his college years.. His now wife grew up in AZ and took him and his family here and all I heard was raves about Tutti Sani.. so visiting with two families from CT and NY we decided to give it a try since the "foodies" highly suggested that we cannot leave Scottsdale without going there! Viola, all 8 of us, between ages of 17 & 66 went there and was genuinely surprised that our expectations of the food, service and atmosphere surpassed what we expected!!! Being Italian myself, I can truly say that everything was exceptional.. No complaints from anyone and our waiter, "Guiseppe" was fabulous!! Ita a must for anyone who enjoys great Italian cuisineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- authentic ItalianmonicaDined on 7/11/2014Tutti Santi never disappoints! The food is always delicious and is homemade. Don't let the fact that this restaurant is located in a strip mall sway you. Your experience when you walk in the door will always suit you to perfection. Try the ravioli Nina - it's the best you will ever have!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never on a holiday weekend!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014There was not enough staff. My husband ordered lasagne,as he has in the past which was very good......it was not as good this time. I ordered orange roughy which has been delicious in the past, had to send it back, no taste and the fish did not taste fresh. I ate two bites and tried to get the waiters attention to send it back but he was too busy smoozing with everyone else. When the nice busboy came over and noticed I hadn't eaten the dish he took it away. That's when the server finally came over and said, "why didn't you tell me and I replied, "you never came back to ask how things were!!!!" So disappointed...we have always had good meals there but never go on a holiday weekend, learned our lessons.
- Quiet 4th of July DinnerSouthwestTravelersDined on 7/4/2014My husband and I looked for a nice Italian restaurant to try on the 4th. I stumbled across reviews for Tutti Santi on TripAdvisor and all the favorable comments convinced us we should try it. The low-key and unassuming locale at first made us question our choice. But once we set foot inside we were warmly greeted and directed to our table. The decor is warm and inviting. The food was phenomenal. This is definitely a neighborhood secret! We had the antipasti for two, a couple glasses of Malbec, the Spaghetti Bolognese and the Spaghetti Vesuviani. Delicious! We have no idea why this place was not busier!Special Features:
- This IS the real Tutti SantiSophis1234VIPDined on 6/18/2014Never fails. Dinner after dinner, lunch after lunch, this IS the real Tutti Santi.Special Features:
- dinner with an old friendMikeSDined on 6/18/2014I met an out of town friend for dinner. We had a lot to catch up on and the server did not rush us all night; and we stayed 2+ hours. I ordered lasagna and it was pretty good. House salad was good size and tasty. Bread type was appropriate for dipping and oil and vinegar were on the table. My friend ordered some type of pasta with marinara sauce. For two old Italians, it looked pretty plain but my friend said it was good. Drinks were cold, service was attentive, restaurant noise was moderate and we had no trouble carrying on a conversation throughout the evening. Complimentary Sambuca capped off the dinner. I would recommend this restaurant. I had a reservation and was promptly seated when I arrived.Special Features:
- Excellent Foodcookie2Dined on 6/18/2014We love this place and have never had a bad meal. In fact, we have had several parties there, like my mother-in-laws 102nd birthday. Instead of a cake we had a large plate with lots of cannoli that everyone loved. The owner (who has a great voice) sang to her and the waiters were very attentive. I would recommend this restaurant as one of the best places in Phoenix & Scottsdale for Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/3/2014Wonderful restaurant, great staff, great food. We go there for all special occasions and in between as well. John was our waiter, and he did a great job.Special Features:
- always greattimetoeatDined on 5/30/2014Ninas raviolo is always a special treat. The rest of the meal was very good. It was a birthday celebration and the waiter sang a beautiful happy birthday, he is an escellent tenor. This is always a special place for celebrations. Prices are moderate.Special Features:
- DennisDined on 5/28/2014Excellent as usual. We celebrated my sister in law's birthday.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationTerryDined on 5/28/2014Have spent several birthdays & dinner with friends. Have never had a bad meal & have had excellent service. Will be back many times, in the future. Your raviolis are fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great N. Scottsdale findhikergolferDined on 5/24/2014Paper thin veal that was moist and delicious. Husband had delicious chicken parm. Well grilled calamari over arugula - a healthier and tastier alternative to heavy fried calamari. You don't feel like you're in a strip mall once you walk in the restaurant. Has a nice, intimate italian vibe. Giuseppe was gracious and provided great service.Special Features:
- Bartolinis and their friendsItaly1Dined on 5/23/2014We invited our new friends to Tutti Santi because the food is excellent and the noise level good for conversation/ Mission accomplished. We had a great dinner and conversation that allowed us to get to know each other better. They loved the food and the service. Joe, our waiter, is someone we have known for 15 years and he is a pro. Our friends are about to have a business conference and will purchase gift certificates to be given as prizes at the conference. I think that qualifies as positive feedback.Special Features:
- Fabulous FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/17/2014We were regulars and moved out of town. Upon return we always try to have one meal there. Reasonably priced and very good food. Have tried many many items from menu and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJohnVIPDined on 5/14/2014Don't miss Tutti Santi. Terrific service in an old style Italian Restaurant. Just what Momma used to cook. Guiseppe is a great waiter and will take care of you first class.Special Features:
- Always greatBuzzVIPDined on 5/11/2014Two of us enjoyed Mother's Day at Tutti Santi and it was excellent as always. We split a special mannicoti, veal marsala, and tiramisu which was just about right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something SpecialCapizDined on 5/11/2014Best Italian food anywhere! Have tried every Italian restaurant in this town and nothing can compare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We miss the Mesa locationTimHDined on 5/9/2014but this one has an even better menu. Same superb execution.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestwwwwVIPDined on 5/7/2014Best Italian food in Phoenix, perhaps the whole southwestSpecial Features:
- A great Little PlaceIdjoeAzDined on 5/2/2014Love the food. Waiter got order wrong, forgot appetizer, did not tell us about the speecials which I overheard another waiter tell the table near us. Expect, and have gotten, better service at this fine placeSpecial Features:
- The following 492 reviews are from the Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale reviews archive.
- Tutti Santi is tutto beneItaly1Dined on 4/26/2014Tutti Santi is one of our favorite eateries so I have reviewed them previously. Always good never gets boring. Being known by a familiar staff is a blessing because we know it's real. We like them and they like us. I'm a bit cynical when I go to a restaurant where I do not know the staff and they pretend to be close friends. The food is always good at Tutti Santi. So, for me Tutti Santi is tutto bene...all good.Special Features:
- Amazing Authentic ItalianlovediningoutVIPDined on 4/22/2014We stayed in Scottsdale 3 nights on a recent family vacation. Tutti Santi received good reviews on Trip Advisor and Open Table so we gave it a try. It exceeded our expectations! The restaurant is in a strip mall across from the Westin but don't let that sway you from booking here. The food was some of the best Italian my husband and I have had in a very, very long time. Fresh pasta and an authentic Bolognese sauce are the signatures at this authentic restaurant. I wish we had more time in Scottsdale so that we could have dined again. Their menu is extensive and offers something for all. We shared the grilled calamari in white wine sauce....suberb! I had the best lasagna I have EVER had and my husband had the Orange Roughy. We will be back..Special Features:
- A delightful experience . . .luvItalianDined on 4/21/2014The staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. The food was absolutely delicious! Dining at its finest.Special Features:
- I would not returnsanclinDined on 4/20/2014We went for Easter dinner. The bread was heavy, doughy, and still frozen in the middle. The wait for the food was long, and my salmon entree was inedible: sauce-less, bone-dry, over-cooked, and had a strong, fishy taste. The waiter never returned to the table to check on things, so I ate the risotto and asparagus that came with the salmon for my dinner. These were okay, but I have had far better risotto. Additionally, the food did not arrive all at once for our party of five, so some of us sat awhile with nothing, but we encouraged the others to eat so their entrees didn't get cold. At least the others in my party enjoyed their entrees when they came. The manager deducted most of the cost of my entrée when I complained at the end.
- 3girlsVIPDined on 4/19/2014Fabulous service and ambience . Will definitely return upon our next visit in the area. Very nice family own!!Special Features:
- best ItalianGeorgeDined on 4/12/2014This has to be one of the best if not the best italian in the valley. Service was ok, but for the food and the price, you cant beat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All the Saints get the job done.Italy1Dined on 4/12/2014Tutti Santi is a special place. It's a neighborhood restaurant with outstanding food. We try other places but always conclude that Tutti Santi is better. Variety--going to other restaurants has a price--t's not as good. Great place; we love it.Special Features:
- year after year we returnOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/6/2014year after year we return and this year was even better than ever. the food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014We discovered this restaurant years ago and have loved it since. We often take out of town guest or fellow foodies who are looking for excellent Italian to Tutti Santi.Special Features: