Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
6339 E. Greenway, Suite 108
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuttisantiristorante.com/
- Phone: 4809513775
- Hours of Operation:
OPEN DINNER ONLY
MONDAY - THURSDAY 5:00 - 10:00
SATURDAY 5:00 - 11:00 SUNDAY 5:00 - 10:00
HAPPY HOUR MONDAY - FRIDAY 5:00 - 6:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Zacchino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Margaret McAuley 4809513775
- Special Events: PRIVATE ROOM FOR PARTIES
SEATS UP TO 45 P.P.
SPECIAL MENU FOR 20 OR
A word from Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
Tutti Santi by Nina is a Traditional Italian Family Restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (46)fit for foodies (33)special occasion (24)romantic (17)good for groups (16)notable wine list (16)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Quality-quality-qualitythreedognightVIPDined on 10/17/2014The house ravioli is by far the most phenomenal I have ever had. I have been to Italy and this is better. A real neighborhood gem. Can't wait for my next visit..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014We went to Tutti Santi on a Sunday night. It was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing AmbianceyoungandtipswellDined on 10/10/2014The food and atmosphere was absolutely breathtaking. Despite it's simple appearance on the outside, inside is like entering another country. Hostess and staff were all very kind and helpful. I think our server was a bit surprised at our young age, but he soon warmed up to us. I would be prepared to dress on the nicer side, no flip flops or shorts. It is well worth the extra effort for the culinary finds. Linguine with clams in a white wine sauce was as delicious as read in other reviews. Can't wait for another experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestwwwwVIPDined on 10/10/2014Best Italian food in the Southwest. Always consistently excellantSpecial Features:
- Second Time VisitEastCoastersDined on 10/9/2014This was our second time to Tutti Santi, the first being two years ago. We live on the East Coast and do not visit Scottsdale regularly. We brought another couple with us. The restaurant was just what you would expect in an Italian Restaurant. Dark woods, cozy but not crowded with tables, waiters dressed appropriately. The main courses were excellent as well as the Carpaccio Di Vue. The side salads, however were unremarkable. Overall a very pleasant dining experience. Service was excellent and we were not rushed while finishing our wine. Would strongly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciosoGRAMMYZONADined on 10/8/2014The bruscheta was superb - first time we ever had it with prosciutto. Service was wonderful - never rushed. Portions are large but easy to take home. Chicken Tarragon, Chicken Parmegian and Chicken Fiorenteno were enjoyed by all. Did not sample wine but the wine list looked excellent. Did not get out waiter's name but he was marvelous. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always special!!!PizzaboyDined on 10/4/2014We first started going at the recommendation of Nicole's deli owners and make it part of our rotation of great places to eatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvinfoofluvinfoodDined on 9/27/2014I have been coming here from Chicago for 20 years and the food is amazing!Special Features:
- 5 Star all the waynilracffejDined on 9/27/2014We went for our anniversary and we felt we were treated so well from beginning to end. We started out with La Bruschetta di Tutti Santi. It was light and tasty. A perfect portion as to not fill us up. I had the vegetable soup and my wife had the house salad. Again both servings were just the right size. No food was wasted and we both felt that we were ready for the main course. My wife had the Trio di Pasta. All three items were delicious and completely different. I have never tasted walnuts used in such a delicious form. I had Vitello Al Marsala. The sauce was perfect. The portion was excellent and the fettuccine Alfredo was perfect. We finished the evening with cappuccino and cheese cake. All food was made from scratch and perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good foodPhoenixBirdVIPDined on 9/27/2014My group all had something different and we all thought the food was outstanding. White bean soup was excellent. I had the spaghetti with meat sauce and it was great. The restaurant was a bit noisy with conversation and the tables are pretty close together. If you are looking for good Italian food it is hard to go wrong here. Request a booth when making a reservation to get a little more space.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/24/2014We had eaten at Tutti Santi many years before and loved it. We were very disappointed this time. The salad was just a big mound of lettuce with a very small slice of tomato, the shrimp/crab pasta special had only 2 shrimp and I never did find the crab. We had a cheesecake desert that had no taste. The only good thing was the fresh coffee. Our waiter was great at first and then he just disappeared. We will not return.
- Great italian foodAnnieDined on 9/23/2014This place was recommended to us by our car service driver,and it was great. The service was excellent,food delicious and it came out piping hot which I love. Definitely give it a try.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2014Always enjoy eating here. Food is excellent. service great.Special Features:
- JohnVIPDined on 9/20/2014Always worth going to when in Phoenix/Scottsdale. Great food, ambiance and reasonable pricing. Don't miss it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichDined on 9/13/2014First time. Excellent meal, overall experience most enjoyable. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatlxvetteVIPDined on 9/12/2014Another outstanding experience, brought along friends and they were impressed as well. Orange roughy is my favorite. Ravioli special was outstanding. Decent wine list.Special Features:
- September visitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014Always a pleasure to visit Tutti Santi. We have been patrons for many years, and enjoy the atmosphere and food. Also, the personnel are great. It is always our choice for a "special event" dining experience.Special Features:
- Mangia! Mangia!KennyGDined on 9/6/2014Great selection of Italian dishes prepared and served to the delight of everyone in our party! We saw several families at tables near us who were celebrating a birthday. One of the great treats was hearing a beautiful tenor solo of "Happy Birthday" sung in either English or Italian. Another delight was a low noise level so you could hear conversations around your table without having to yell or repeat what you said. The food was excellent, even a simple dish like spaghetti with meat sauce was a tasty treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoriteLoveFoodVIPDined on 8/29/2014This is a staple to the BEST dining in the city. It's my tradition to go here when having a special event take place in my life. Wether with a loved one or solo at the bar. I've never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Tucked away Italian findtravelinKansanDined on 8/25/2014I have dined here twice. I am from Kansas but go to PHX 2-3 times a year and really like this place. The food is good and the wait staff is fun and attentive. Appetizers that we had were bruschetta and calamari. Generous portions - there were five of us and everyone had a good share. Good stuff for vegies and good stuff for carnivores. I had the Gnocchi and it was great. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TuttiOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/16/2014Mediocre at best , food was bland , strip mall atmosphere .
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014First time. Great food. Charming but we were seated in bar. In fairness, we were 35 minutes earlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulwwwwVIPDined on 8/15/2014Best Italian Restaurant in the entire Southwest. Perfect in all detailsSpecial Features:
- Tutti Santi fanItaly1Dined on 8/13/2014My wife and I have enjoyed excellent food and service at Tutti Santi for many years. Tutto bene...always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!azkevDined on 8/8/2014Great authentic Italian food and friendly service.Special Features:
- Best Italian experienceglowormDined on 8/1/2014Tutti Santi is what you imagine an Italian restaurant to be....friendly greeting on arrival, Italian food at it's finest, congenial staff, attentive service and an all around great experience. We return time and again, as there is no finer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening OutromanticdinerDined on 8/1/2014Our server was wonderful and the food was wonderful. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terry TabbackTerryDined on 7/23/2014My lady friends & I celebrate out birthdays, every year, at your wonderful restaurant. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bellaCiaBellaVIPDined on 7/19/2014Very good old world italian food, def come back!! My daughter and I wanted to try everything..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent Visits to Tutti SantiOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/12/2014My wife and I have dined at Tutti Santi at least 20 times, over the last dozen or so years. Food and service are always excellent. Cocktails are also well done. Ambiance is quite fine, though relatively simple. Scottsdale has many Italian restaurants. This is certainly one of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely fantastic!FantabulousDined on 7/11/2014This restaurant was recommended by my nephew who lives in CA. now, but, lived in AZ throughout his college years.. His now wife grew up in AZ and took him and his family here and all I heard was raves about Tutti Sani.. so visiting with two families from CT and NY we decided to give it a try since the "foodies" highly suggested that we cannot leave Scottsdale without going there! Viola, all 8 of us, between ages of 17 & 66 went there and was genuinely surprised that our expectations of the food, service and atmosphere surpassed what we expected!!! Being Italian myself, I can truly say that everything was exceptional.. No complaints from anyone and our waiter, "Guiseppe" was fabulous!! Ita a must for anyone who enjoys great Italian cuisineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- authentic ItalianmonicaDined on 7/11/2014Tutti Santi never disappoints! The food is always delicious and is homemade. Don't let the fact that this restaurant is located in a strip mall sway you. Your experience when you walk in the door will always suit you to perfection. Try the ravioli Nina - it's the best you will ever have!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never on a holiday weekend!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2014There was not enough staff. My husband ordered lasagne,as he has in the past which was very good......it was not as good this time. I ordered orange roughy which has been delicious in the past, had to send it back, no taste and the fish did not taste fresh. I ate two bites and tried to get the waiters attention to send it back but he was too busy smoozing with everyone else. When the nice busboy came over and noticed I hadn't eaten the dish he took it away. That's when the server finally came over and said, "why didn't you tell me and I replied, "you never came back to ask how things were!!!!" So disappointed...we have always had good meals there but never go on a holiday weekend, learned our lessons.
- Quiet 4th of July DinnerSouthwestTravelersDined on 7/4/2014My husband and I looked for a nice Italian restaurant to try on the 4th. I stumbled across reviews for Tutti Santi on TripAdvisor and all the favorable comments convinced us we should try it. The low-key and unassuming locale at first made us question our choice. But once we set foot inside we were warmly greeted and directed to our table. The decor is warm and inviting. The food was phenomenal. This is definitely a neighborhood secret! We had the antipasti for two, a couple glasses of Malbec, the Spaghetti Bolognese and the Spaghetti Vesuviani. Delicious! We have no idea why this place was not busier!Special Features:
- The following 510 reviews are from the Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale reviews archive.
- This IS the real Tutti SantiSophis1234VIPDined on 6/18/2014Never fails. Dinner after dinner, lunch after lunch, this IS the real Tutti Santi.Special Features:
- dinner with an old friendMikeSDined on 6/18/2014I met an out of town friend for dinner. We had a lot to catch up on and the server did not rush us all night; and we stayed 2+ hours. I ordered lasagna and it was pretty good. House salad was good size and tasty. Bread type was appropriate for dipping and oil and vinegar were on the table. My friend ordered some type of pasta with marinara sauce. For two old Italians, it looked pretty plain but my friend said it was good. Drinks were cold, service was attentive, restaurant noise was moderate and we had no trouble carrying on a conversation throughout the evening. Complimentary Sambuca capped off the dinner. I would recommend this restaurant. I had a reservation and was promptly seated when I arrived.Special Features:
- Excellent Foodcookie2Dined on 6/18/2014We love this place and have never had a bad meal. In fact, we have had several parties there, like my mother-in-laws 102nd birthday. Instead of a cake we had a large plate with lots of cannoli that everyone loved. The owner (who has a great voice) sang to her and the waiters were very attentive. I would recommend this restaurant as one of the best places in Phoenix & Scottsdale for Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/3/2014Wonderful restaurant, great staff, great food. We go there for all special occasions and in between as well. John was our waiter, and he did a great job.Special Features:
- always greattimetoeatDined on 5/30/2014Ninas raviolo is always a special treat. The rest of the meal was very good. It was a birthday celebration and the waiter sang a beautiful happy birthday, he is an escellent tenor. This is always a special place for celebrations. Prices are moderate.Special Features:
- DennisDined on 5/28/2014Excellent as usual. We celebrated my sister in law's birthday.Special Features: