Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
6339 E. Greenway, Suite 108
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuttisantiristorante.com/
- Phone: (480) 951-3775
- Hours of Operation:
OPEN DINNER ONLY
MONDAY - THURSDAY 5:00 - 10:00
SATURDAY 5:00 - 11:00 SUNDAY 5:00 - 10:00
HAPPY HOUR MONDAY - FRIDAY 5:00 - 6:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Zacchino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Margaret McAuley 4809513775
- Special Events: PRIVATE ROOM FOR PARTIES
SEATS UP TO 45 P.P.
SPECIAL MENU FOR 20 OR
A word from Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale
Tutti Santi by Nina is a Traditional Italian Family Restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (47)fit for foodies (30)special occasion (21)good for groups (18)romantic (16)notable wine list (16)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Fresh, housemade Italian FoodFoodandWineLoverDined on 2/17/2014Really enjoyed out dinner at Tutti Santi. They had, by far, the best gnocci's I've ever had. They also had some interesting sauces, including a walnut based sauce, which I compare to a brown butter sauce with some delicate flavors of walnut. The service and ambience were excellent. But most of all I will remember the gnocci.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy evening out!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2014First time eating in restaurant. My husband and I had a delightful dinner. Everyone was cordial, smiling, helpful . No children running all over the restaurant. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AtmosphereWayneDined on 2/14/2014I have been to a few of the restaurants and the food has always been excellent. I always know that I will be glad that I made the choice.Special Features:
- My friends and I love thishaloDined on 2/14/2014My friends and I love this restaurant, however, twice I have made reservations in plenty of advance notice that I have requested a booth in the bar area. On two fairly recent occasions we have arrived only to find that they have given all the booths to others and the hostess wasn't especially friendly in telling us that it wasn't possible for us to have a booth - one was Valentine's evening and the other was a regular evening. I feel that when I have made reservations in advance and made a request, they have acknowledge that request, it should be fulfilled.Special Features:
- Luv2eatoutLuv2eatoutDined on 2/8/2014We have dined here several times. Lots of energy - restaurant is always full. Great food, many choices and friendly staff. Great for entertaining. Round tables available. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti Santi Delivers AgainJohnVIPDined on 2/5/2014Eating here is a guaranteed great meal. Nice sized portions, reasonable pricing and terrific staff make for a wonderful evening. Guiseppe took time to chat with us for a minute even though he was very busy. Truly a spot not to miss when you are in town. I visit Phoenix 8-10 times per year and always try to get to Tutti Santi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsMarcalDined on 2/1/2014We found this restaurant two years ago and it is one of our favorites! We have never had a bad meal or service. HIghly recommend!Special Features:
- We like this restaurant, butjamesDined on 2/1/2014We like this restaurant, but the waiter was not friendly this time - not engaging.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back againAandSDined on 1/31/2014We have been in 3 Tutti Santi restaurants on our visits to Phoenix and this one is by far the best for service and food. We were impressed that everyone including the bus boys asked how our experience was. We are particularly fussy about the preparation of fish. Too often it is dry. Not at this restaurant, it was prepared to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeQueenVIPDined on 1/23/2014I have dined here numerous times and have always enjoyed my meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- True Neighborhood GemlxvetteVIPDined on 1/23/2014Our favorite local restaurant, always good food & serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistent fine qualitydadsixDined on 1/23/2014Always consistent fine quality in a neighborhoods setting. Realistic wine and cocktail prices with full pours. Recommend reservations.Special Features:
- Great food, great service.RigatonyDined on 1/15/2014Great food, great service. We tried half the menu and everything was outstanding !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything about this placeGraceVIPDined on 1/8/2014everything about this place was top rated, the food was great the service was fast and friendly, and the decor was very old world ItalySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entree unavailable. Soup coldOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/8/2014Entree unavailable. Soup cold and had to be returned. Veal stringy. Marsala sauce gelatinous
- Pasta Pasta PastaDining101VIPDined on 1/7/2014Turtti Santi is one of our all time favorite Italian restaurants. All the menu items including fish and veal dishes are strong, However, the pasta dishes are sensational. My biggest dilemma when I go is which pasta dish to order. This time I went with the Ravioli alla Nina - great choice. These are probably the best raviolis I have ever had including restaurants in Italy. The gnocchi, lasagna, and rigatoni are as good. All meals are closed by a complimentary shot of Sambuca. Saluti.
- Very DissapointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2013After Reading and hearing of all the good reviews for this restaurant we made a reservation for New Year's Eve. We were very disappointed with the food. The atmosphere was good (kind of a homey feel to it) but the food was nothing special at all. Magiano's or Spinato's would have been better. Most of the pasta dishes were dry with no flavor at all. Sad, because we had great anticipation and higher expectations. Save the $50 per person......
- A great neighborhood choiceEugieDined on 12/30/2013We have been coming to Tutti Santi for years as it is a very short distance from our home. Nina makes the word's best "bolognese" and her other choices are great as well. We enjoy the $2.00 off appetizers for "Happy Hour" (the escargot is particularly yummy) and the service is always impeccable (Luisa is a gem). A little pricey for a "casual" night out, but well worth it on the taste buds. Our only complaint is that the wines are super expensive, wish that they had a reasonably priced "house red".Special Features:
- Great as AlwaysJustMeVIPDined on 12/27/2013This is the second time my wife and I came here and again we were NOT disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reviewCharlieBrownDined on 12/6/2013Great staff great food...,,.......................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian Food in Valley2stisfiedDined on 12/4/2013We have been coming to this restaurant for years and we have never been disappointed. The servers are pros and the pasta is light and tasty. We especially like the veal and seafood dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJustMeVIPDined on 11/23/2013Table for 6 and all 6 loved this place. Food was perfect and so was the staff. We will be going again soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usual! ServerFoodietooDined on 11/22/2013Excellent as usual! Server was wonderful and added to the nice experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2013Whenever my wife and I travel to the Socttsdale area we always make sure we dine at Tutti Santi. Outstanding flavorfull Italian food!Special Features:
- Every time we visit ScottsdaleOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/22/2013Every time we visit Scottsdale we go to this restaurant. Never disappointed.
- Best ItalianSpartanDocDined on 11/21/2013We live in Michigan and ALWAYS include a stop at this restaurant when we are in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. We first learned about Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale from a concierge at one of the local upscale hotels at which we were staying several years ago. She said that it her preferred restaurant for great Italian food. My whole family agrees. The pastas are all home made and the atmosphere is very warming. We are greeted like family there. My wife and I recently returned from a two week trip to Italy and actually enjoy the food at Tutti Santi more than we did in Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly good foodgeofromazVIPDined on 11/16/2013One of the best Italian restaurants in the area. Well run with good food.Special Features:
- Always goodelaineKOAVIPDined on 10/31/2013One of our favorite and reliable places when we visit Scottsdale. The Nina's ravioli has an airy light pasta wrap and wonderful tomato cream sauce. We enjoy the Veal Francesca followed by spumoni for dessert. The presentation of a glass of Sambucca after dinner was a pleasant surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Service and DinnerBrandonDined on 10/25/2013I recently took my girlfriend here. We try to go out for a nice dinner every Friday and this past was one of the better dinners we have had. Tutti Santi had amazing service, minus the snooty hostess, but the waiter and staff were all very friendly and knowledgeable. The waiter was one of the better authentic Italian waiters I have ever had. I asked him what looked good tonight and he said the risotto. He was bang on! It was amazing. My girlfriend had the tomatoes chicken dish with spaghetti and the flavors were great. We followed.it up with a homemade cannoli. Great dining experiance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surly waiter, obnoxious attitudecarryonVIPDined on 10/6/2013I have enjoyed Nina's restaurants over the years, but frequently, despite usually good food, the service hasn't been up to par. Recently, while dining with another couple, we experienced a new low. Our waiter was not Italian, and there was absolutely no charm to his New York (or New Jersey) attitude. Aggressively in our faces would be accurate description. We were "greeted" brusquely by him and he was obviously irritated that we had any questions at all about menu items. He said that the shrimp would "naturally be from Mexico". Finally after being prodded to actually inquire, he agreed to accommodate the question. A nasty attitude overall, not willing to extend himself to offer the most basic service. Last time at Tutti Santi for us!!
- diningnoneDined on 10/5/2013dining was good,service was great,food was great,am planning to go there againSpecial Features:
- Good timeHrestifoDined on 10/4/2013Enjoyed the food and ambiance. Would go back again. A little pricey for dining there often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTICApacheDined on 9/30/2013This is the absolute BEST Italian restaurant in Phoenix! I come from NYC....home of world class Italian restaurants and this one compares. It has the feeling of an old style NYC, Boston or San Francisco family owned restaurant. This is my favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Back to Italy....glowormDined on 9/28/2013If you are looking for a great Italian restaurant with service to match, this is the place. We return each time we are in AZ and are never disappointed. We consider Tutti Santi a great place to take guests...and they are always surprised and pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome as alwaysmtnfolksDined on 9/26/2013We have now been to three locations of Tutti Santi and love them ALL!! Food is always excellent and the service is greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is real Italian folks.travelerDined on 9/20/2013This is real Italian folks. From the owner, manager, wait staff and kitchen output. The garlic wafts through the restaurant and is especially notable when you enter. No garlic wimps allowed. Started with some sausage stuffed mushrooms that set the scene. The halibut (special) was done to perfection and bathed in a garlic/ butter/ tomato sauce that complimented nicely. We come here every trip to Arizona and will continue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great from A to ZsparkyDined on 9/14/2013We had a wonderful time. The food and wine were spectacular and our server Giuseppe was attentive and has such a fun personality. We are looking forward to the next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as previous visitsKrittyAZVIPDined on 9/13/2013We have enjoyed Tutti Santi a number of times, but this recent experience was below par. Our server made several mistakes : brought salad instead of soup, confused orders. The food was not as tasty as in the past. We are not likely to go out of our way to return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti SantiOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/11/2013I was dining with my adult grand-daughter and the waiter totally abandoned us. His attitude was surly. He treated a table of 3 businessmen with good service and attention and also a couple (husband and wife). I believe he felt his tip would be less from 2 women than from the other diners. I tipped better than the service required but I normally tip 20%. I didn't in this case. I would go back to Tutti Santi but not if this man was our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2013Tutti Santi has been a favorite with us for years. The food is great, the service outstanding and the personnel friendly and service centeredSpecial Features: