Tutti Santi by Nina Glendale
19420 N. 59th Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85308Neighborhood:
Glendale / Peoria
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tutti Santi by Nina Glendale
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.tuttisantiristorante.com/
- Phone: 6235661582
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Nina Vincenti, Marco Vargas
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
A word from Tutti Santi by Nina Glendale
Chef Nina Vincenti’s style of cuisine and consummately renowned sauces’ are of such unique flavor, that it has been said, “Food turns holy in Nina’s hands!” This incomparable talent stems from the loving practice of long experience and a great joy for life! Her food and fame have gained Nina’s a wide recognition all over the U.S.A. and even abroad.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tutti Santi by Nina Glendale reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (4)romantic (3)notable wine list (2)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- SequoiaVIPDined on 7/12/2014Sorry to hear that the restaurant is closing in July.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014My four friends and I went to Tutti Santi in Glendale to celebrate our birthdays. It's a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere. Of course, it was a Tuesday night so I'm not sure what the weekends are like. They graciously moved our table when we requested a little more room (we had presents). The servers were dressed very nice. They were polite, professional and attentative. The food was very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant for special occasions, a nice night out or Happy Hour.Special Features:
- Wish we were more impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/28/2014We live in the neighborhood and have dined here several times in the past. Seems as though business has suffered somewhat over the years due to slow economy and people not knowing about the location. We spoke to the bartender before being seated for dinner and he explained some of the changes, i.e. no brick oven pizzas anymore, no lunch hours anymore, etc. Unfortunately, the food was quite bland (very little or no seasoning) - and for the menu prices, would expect much more in the quality. It was also not inexpensive, but luckily we were in good company to make up for the less-than-impressive meal. Not sure how long we will wait before going back. Wish my review was better. We really want to see these neighborhood restaurants succeed.
- Nice Neighborhood RestaurantcommguyDined on 6/24/2014We had high hopes for Tutti Santi by Nina, Glendale. We made reservations for a Wednesday night, but they weren't really necessary. Service was friendly and efficient. The food was good, but no "wow" factor, as everything tasted a bit bland. All in all an OK spot.Special Features:
- jardDined on 6/21/2014Our resturant of choice a true italian find in the west valleySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CathDined on 6/15/2014We really like this restaurant. Food was very good except the bread for the bruschetta was extremely hard. Chose not to start over with a new order.Special Features:
- Outstanding!picalopeteDined on 6/14/2014The food was great, hot and attractive ! The service was prompt and often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 500 reviews are from the Tutti Santi by Nina Glendale reviews archive.
- Never disappointingMammaMoDined on 5/31/2014We live in the Arrowhead Ranch area and love Tutti Santi's. We were celebrating a special birthday with friends, so it was great to take them their for the first time. They loved it too. Quiet and great ambiance so you can carry on a nice conversation while dining. We love the outdoor patio during good weather days.Special Features:
- FoodiesFoodiesVIPDined on 5/28/2014We have been to this establishment many times and it was as good as the last time. The entree's were very good and quite tasty. We went to an early dinner so the place was kind of empty. That made it kind of romantic. I would go any of the Tutti Santi's in the metro area without pause. I do recommend them quite often. A good place with good food. Service was excellent as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best Italian - West ValleyJim7VIPDined on 5/24/2014Tutti Santi continues to be v. good - the food is great, the service always great, and the front end and bar are great. So, go and enjoy! However, they do one thing that annoys me with their specials. They usually price them about $10 higher than the highest price point on the regular menu. If you ask, they will tell you the price but, if you don't, I bet most folks are surprised at the prices of the specials. It's a management issue - price the specials the same as the price point on your menu!!!!! Yes, I know there are explanations and exceptions - price the specials same as the price point on your menu!! You guys are too good to pull that little trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Upscale Italian with nice ambiancemonetkidsDined on 5/15/2014Consistent good food not the typical lasagna type place, this has upper end italian dishes, great veal, chicken and mussels dishes. The dining room was not open that night so we were sent to the bar dining room which was also nice but had tv's going, had nice tables and booths but would prefer the dining room with more ambiance and dimly lit for special occasions. Did not have enough staff, waited quite awhile for our meals and drinks , however the server was hospitable and the bus person was spot on. Have been here a few times before and for New Years Eve, always consistent, have great specials and very friendly, good service. Just this time they had kitchen and bar issues. Will return based on the food and ambiance. Nice outdoor patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014Nice surprise with real Italian food, which is a rare find in the Phoenix areaSpecial Features:
- AwesomeIrishguy37Dined on 5/2/2014One of the best Italian restaurant I've been to in Phoenix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereMEcajDined on 4/26/2014My husband and I have been there twice and will go back. We had the veal and eggplant parmigiana both times and they were great. A little too much cheese on the eggplant second time but our waitress Ashley Frye was very accomodating and helpful. She had two other tables of 8 and she was just as accomodating to them. She even gave us a piece of cheesecake for the cheese on the eggplant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialPHXSALDined on 4/25/2014Tutti Santi is a routine Italian restaurant. I didn't find anything special or particularly offensive in any aspect of the place.
- Friday Night Dinner and RelaxationnadfoodieDined on 4/25/2014Our party of four had 5:00 PM dinner reservations. We were greeted upon entering the lobby and immediately seated. It was our second visit in less than a week for us; a FIRST for our friends. Our server was Sam. We have had him as our server twice before. Sam was his usual cordial self. Sam was attentive to questions from the newbies, Our food was delicious. We treated our friends to a glass of wine of their choice and a dessert. We ordered crème brulee with four spoons. It was outstanding!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service2travelinggolfersDined on 4/24/2014My husband & I dined at this restaurant for the first time & thoroughly enjoyed it; we will be back. We treated our neighbors to dinner to celebrate their 75th birthday's. We liked the fact that our server did not rush us through our meal; the entrées, which were hot, were not brought to the table until all of us were done with our salads -- I hope this is the norm for the staff at Tutti Santi. Three of us had assorted chicken dishes that were very yummy, my husband had Lasagne Ala Nina which was delish. Our server brought cheesecake to our friends in honor of their birthday's & we also ordered & shared Tiramisu, which was like no other that I have had; the extra calories are definitely worth it! Eat here, you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- DisappointedsunshineDined on 4/20/2014This was to be a special night for my husbands birthday and it was such a disappointment. All the waitress wanted to do was get us served and out of their. Could care less that I was not happy with my meal, made no special effort when I told her it was a birthday celebration. I believe she made the dinner recommendation only because it was the most costly. Had the calamari appetizer and she recommended the seafood pasta and when I got it, it was full of calamari, gee I just had a plate full of calamari, needless to say I did not eat my meal. Not impressed that your bills tell you what you think you should be leaving for a tip. I tip based on service and the service we received was very poor.Special Features:
- Great service, great food!Everlong915Dined on 4/4/2014We were a group of 10 and everything was lovely. Service was very attentive, everyone was pleased with their food...very happy!Special Features:
- Fantastic!ElvisandCillaDined on 4/1/2014Wonderful food & extremely attentive service. Sit in the restaurant if you want a quieter experience, the bar can get a little boisterous at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- plan gone awrypartyplanner80Dined on 3/29/2014A party of 8 to celebrate Mom's birthday .Birthday girl and her husband ordered gin and tonics - they arrived, but with seltzer water, not tonic. When waitress finally came back, I explained the situation, she said she would get new cocktails. Those arrived, she left the table before checking to see if they were tasty, and again, no tonic water was in the drink. Mom finally ordered another cocktail, her husband ordered the sangria, only to be told by another wait staff, later, that they were out of sangria....so toasting was a bit awkward, bad drinks, no drinks etc. Food arrived, nice presentation, good flavors, we needed water, had to ask a passing busboy for it... seems like they really could not accommodate us! We felt very neglected.
- pleasantly surprisedJim7VIPDined on 3/29/2014First time here and pleasantly surprised. I'm constantly looking for decent restaurants on the West Valley side of town 'cause I'm tired of the Scottsdale scene and this Tutti Santi is decent. Yeah, I know there is one in Scottsdale and Phoenix but this one was so good I doubt I'll go to the others. Anyhow, the antipasto misto (for two) was v. good - would get it again. The pappardelle and pollo della casa were both v. good and would get both of them again. Wait staff was v. good, well-trained, and knowledgeable. Price point was v. good - much better than Arrowhead Grille. You might say thats like comparing apples to oranges and I'd say in terms of higher end restaurants in the West Valley not so much. So, go to Tutti Santi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not disappointedChazDined on 3/28/2014Friends recommended this restaurant. We were not disappointed. Food was great. The waitress, delightful and attentive. The place was beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find for West ValleyKarenDined on 3/23/2014Great Italian! Not the Olive Garden. Quiet, Ashley was a perfect waitress, lasagna could not be better, Nice wine list, lovely setting. I could not have asked for a nicer evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodLbeckDined on 3/23/2014The food is fantastic! Best ravioli ever. Very friendly staff and the service is great. Best Italian food I have found in the Phoenix area!Special Features:
- Nice little findFDDiningExperienceVIPDined on 3/21/2014Not sure if this is a local chain...but the food and service were great. Only improvement is on cleaning clams better, there was a noticeable amount of sand. All other food was very very good and I would not hesitate to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Real Deal!dasbirdVIPDined on 3/15/2014When I travel I enjoy finding a great local restaurant that offers a different experience than I can find at home. Most cities have decent Italian restaurants, but sometimes you need to search to find truly authentic Italian cuisine. Luckily I stumbled across Tutti Santi by Nina while searching online! The food and service was fantastic! My father has been to Italy dozens of times and stated that "the lasagna was the best he has ever had." The cannelloni I ordered was also the best version of the dish I had ever enjoyed. The homemade pasta and sauce had robust flavors, and the dish was not to heavy. A great combination of both northern and southern Italian cuisine. If will definitely return to Tutti Santi on my next visit to Phoenix!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulkmartDined on 3/8/2014Place is so warm and friendly. Greeted at the door and walked right to our table. Wine list substantial, Italian food selections great and server (Ashley) was charming, even gave me a small sample of the wine I wanted to try. Have been to the Scottsdale location and this is closer to home - will go back !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- have always enjoyed Tutti Santi13daveDined on 3/7/2014Great, flavorful food, good variety, classic Italian cooking - pasta that melts in your mouth. Nothing better around town .....Special Features:
- A bit disappointedLove2SavorDined on 3/6/2014Our party of four had three okay meals and one very good. My pasta with smoked salmon and asparagus was only fair. The "smoked" salmon was not smoked or at leAst not flavorful. The asparagus was way too fibrous; of poor quality.
- The service was awesome andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/4/2014The service was awesome and our server wasn't overly annoying but he also did not ignore us. The food was a true Italian fare that we had been looking for since we moved here from Boston. We are so happy we found this place and will be going back for sure!Special Features:
- White tablecloth restaurantJohnDined on 3/2/2014Reminds me of family operated Italian restaurants found in Chicago and other Eastern and Midwestern cities. Good food at reasonable prices. A welcome change from large company owned restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodCricketDined on 3/1/2014The & service was excellent, we will go back & take guests.Special Features:
- Nice ambiance, delicious food.DebbieDined on 3/1/2014Nice ambiance, delicious food. The bruschetta was generous with prosciutto. The eggplant Parmesan and gnocchi were super. Our service person was Rebecca and she was very attentive and made our experience even more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FindTaraBDined on 2/28/2014Our first visit will certainly not be our last. We sat on the bar side of the restaurant and really enjoyed the live music; never interfered with our dinner conversation. Service was impeccable and the food was top notch without an over-the top price tag. We changed an entrée order after the appetizer and the waitress was very accommodating with no delay in the food service. We are thrilled to have discovered this Italian gem on our side of town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Service and Ambience!CWFdiningDined on 2/27/2014The title of my review says it all...Great food, service and ambience. Our party of six had a fabulous time enjoying lasagne, veal picatta, lobster ravioli and eggplant parmagana. Their fresh baked bread is wonderful with olive oil and balsamic vinegar! The tiramsu is fresh, tasty and homemade.. a real treat to end the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mick's reviewMickDined on 2/25/2014Good service, and ambiance. Nice to take a date, or significant other. Wine selection and food choices were very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/22/2014We had a terrific dinner on Saturday. Even the Italian food experts were impressed. From the lobster ravioli to veal scallopini to rigatoni pipitone, everything was excellent. Paired with some lively wines, we had a great time and we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but loudOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/22/2014Met up w/friends we haven't seen in awhile and to exchange gifts. We were set at a table that was very loud and we could hardly hear each other talk. The food was great as always, service was great as well. This is one of our favorite spots, but we could have done w/o the music being so loud. Music was good, just too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We really like this restaurant!BIGLITTLEMANDined on 2/21/2014We really like this restaurant! My only recommendation is to respond to the drink orders quicker. I feel you should get your patrons seated and drinking as soon possible. It should not take 15 to 20 minutes for drinks. As I said this was the only issue. Food is great. We will be back.Special Features: