102 Harvard Ave
Claremont, CA 91711Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tuttimangia.com/
- Phone: 9096254669
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Closed for Thanksgiving
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, International
- Executive Chef: Jose Ruiz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: .
- Private Party Contact: Raymond Wilson (909)625-4669
- Special Events: Join us every Tuesday for $10 Wine Tastings in our Lounge! We also feature Wine Dinners, Lobster Dinners and Vodka Dinners yearly!
A word from Tutti Mangia
Tutti Mangia serves authentic regional Italian fare for the discriminating diner, specializing in certified U.S.D.A. Prime steaks, chops, fresh seafood and fine wines, all in an exquisite cosmopolitan ambiance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tutti Mangia - Best Restaurants in Claremont ›
Tutti Mangia reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)neighborhood gem (50)fit for foodies (41)romantic (38)notable wine list (29)good for groups (21)great for lunch (10)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (8)late-night find (5)great for brunch (5)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great timeAJ22enjoyDined on 9/14/2014Food was excellent service was great. Bring that special person with you and you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice evening.HowardFromLosAngelesDined on 9/13/2014We had visiting relatives who had been here five years ago and, when we suggested going out to eat, said "Let's go to Tutti Mangia." So we did. Everything was very good, nicely presented, friendly service. The special of the day, specifically recommended by our server, was superb.Special Features:
- Good Food but over-priced72of500VIPDined on 9/10/2014We used to enjoy coming to Tutti frequently, but the price/food-quality ratio (value) has become a bit crazy. $24 Lasagna $15 Caesar Salad $15 Cocktail Nearly Half the Price at equivalent quality at several places nearby... and the lasagna is one of the lowest priced items on the menu. We looked at each other, laughed and decided we won't return. We were told they have raised their prices because of minimum wage increases.... hmmmmSpecial Features:
- Entertaining clientsArtemisVIPDined on 9/9/2014We took photos of our clients, recently engaged, at the Claremont train station and treated them to dinner at Tutti Mangia. They loved it and everyone loved them. We had excellent service, wonderful food and the entire experience did not disappoint. Looking forward to our next visit for our personal date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in Claremont!ClaremontLocalDined on 9/2/2014Tutti Mangia has the best Italian food in Claremont. The ambiance is lovely, and we had a nice work lunch here. They have a good lunch menu ($15 options) and we all enjoyed our food. My only criticism is that I wish they would spread out guests among the room, rather than seat us all next to each other. It would be nice to have some privacy for business discussions.Special Features:
- Consistently good!LagunaFoodieVIPDined on 9/2/2014This is a repeat visit after not having been in awhile. We ate a little later as being a smaller restaurant it is usually packed on a Thursday or Friday evening. They had hired a new waitress, who even though this was her first waiting job, she was just as friendly and attentive as the owner herself and the usual waitress. The 3 of us had the Dolmanthes for appetizer, and Greek Lamb Souvlaki, stuffed peppers and stuffed cabbage in a lemony sauce. The last two items came with salads. We shared all the dishes and it gave us a great grouping of tastes of Greece. Don't let the outside of the building fool you. It is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tuscan diningArtemisVIPDined on 8/29/2014The chef at Tutti Mangia is wonderful. Everything that comes from that kitchen is so interesting and tasty we always look forward to our next visit. We always enjoy our dinners there, the service is great.Special Features:
- luv3dineDined on 8/27/2014Excellent food and service and nice atmosphere, but a bit overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the college trailOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/25/2014Family of four with two high school students in town visiting colleges. Excellent meal, grat service. Would be very nice for couples also.
- TUTTIdegostallionVIPDined on 8/23/2014Great food, nice and quaint.... love coming hereSpecial Features:
- Luv2dineDined on 8/20/2014Our family has always enjoyed Tutti Mangia. They seem to change their menu often, so items I have enjoyed in the past are being taken away, our server was extremely understanding and even suggested that we ask if what we had in the past could be made. Every menu change seems to come with a price increase. Unfortunately they have just priced us out of frequenting them. We had waters, one soup, three fish meals and one pasta meal total bill was $155.00 without a tip - Ouch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014This has become a one out favorite stops for date night! Great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014Nice location and easy to find.Air conditioning was a bit low, food was a bit pricy but service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the bestUCLAGuyDined on 8/6/2014I've had the pleasure of coming here for a couple of years, mainly on special occasions (birthdays & dates) and I have never been disappointed once. The waiters are always so energetic and give you their honest opinion when you need help deciding what to choose. The service is amazing and the food is even better! I had the swordfish (a seasonal item on the menu) and I thought I was in heaven. Definitely one of the best restaurants in Claremont.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningArtemisVIPDined on 8/1/2014We went to Tutti Mangia to celebrate my husband's promotion as well as our traditional date night. The service by Kathy was excellent, and her wine and menu suggestions are great. The chef at Tutti Mangia is excellent, our favorite course is the soups, always creative and very tasty. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New spotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2014Nice restaurant with great food and service. A bit pricey but very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shazzer48Dined on 7/29/2014We had dinner at here a couple of times several years back. We were pleasantly surprised it was still thriving. The service was wonderful - not rushed, food presentation and taste - very good. We were able to sit and visit with our friends we met there who we hadn't seen for several years. Thanks for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Great for Business MeetingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/28/2014Perfect environment for an upscale business meeting.
- Another great time at Tutti MangiaChanceVIPDined on 7/25/2014We arrive about 15 minutes early for our 6 pm reservation. There were tables available so we were seated immediately. Dane, was our server and he did an outstanding job. We were well taken care of but not overly bothered. Dane was helpful with some suggestions and even provided a little extra cabernet sorbet we share for desert. We always enjoy coming here. The food was great as usual and the prices are reasonable. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- foodieVIPDined on 7/24/2014We had the best Wagu steak. It melted in your mouth.Special Features:
- AgainBillDined on 7/23/2014We dine here a few times a year, usually for a special occasion. This time my brother was in town from Ohio and we treated him to some of the best food around.Special Features:
- Super QualitySteveVIPDined on 7/20/2014For an Italian restaurant, their seafood is excellent. Alot of times, restaurants don't have quality fish, but I've twice now enjoyed my seafood meal here and am convinced they do an excellent job at food quality selection. I brought my 20 something kids here and they even enjoyed the food!Special Features:
- I love martinis.LaReinaVIPDined on 7/18/2014The pear and cantaloupe martinis are excellent and the pork chop dinner was prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in ClaremontJueasiWatataiVIPDined on 7/14/2014Food is always on point and the wine list has lot of variety and priced reasonably. Service is always impeccable. My go to spot in ClaremontSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti Mangiaenosteak1VIPDined on 7/12/2014We have never had a bad meal here. Always outstanding food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti Mangia - thumbs up!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/7/2014We enjoyed a lovely dinner at Tutti Mangia. Our server was very knowledgeable about the wines and helped us pick something perfect. The food was excellent although not typical traditional Italian. Tutti prides itself on serving as much local organic product as possible. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodpomeranianlovahVIPDined on 7/3/2014The way they cook seafood is amazing. Most restaurants tend to overseason fish so as to accommodate the palate that does not appreciate brininess but the way they handle their seafood is amazing. They do just enough to take away the offensive aftertaste, but you can still appreciate the fish's unique flavor profile. I also love that they now have gluten free pasta. This is great! Their specials are always amazing. I have never gone wrong with any single dish I ordered at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Same story...LuvmywineDined on 6/29/2014I absolutely love this restaurant but my last 3 visits I've been told the same story regarding their wine list...oh sorry, we don't have that and we are working on updating our list. It's not ok list an 09 vintage and present an 11. Very sneaky and dishonest. This has happened to me on my last 3 visits! I asked the server why hasn't it been updated, and her response was, the owner hasn't had a chance to do it! Unacceptable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CourageDined on 6/28/2014This place is fabulous. Attentitve servers who are not interrupting constantly, but take good care of you. The food was wonderful and the wine supurb. I have been here on two dates with two different men and both enjoyed it very much. I think its romantic without being over the top. I plan to go again, hopefully with the same date as last time.Special Features:
- LoveGoodFoodDined on 6/27/2014The menu has changed since our last visit - going more pasta. Some of our salad & appetizer favorites have also be discontinued.Special Features:
- A wanna-be fine dining placeLondonUnveiledVIPDined on 6/27/2014Despite plenty of empty tables our group of 4 (VIP Open table status) was initially offered a six top table adjacent to the toilets. With water service that reaches across other people, rather than walking around, plenty of frozen food (not fresh) based menu items, heavy dregs in the by the glass wine, over cooked mussels etc.. this restaurant sadly shows its roots in its parent company that includes mass market pizza and spaghetti houses. Even the manager walked aimlessly around while drinks day unnerved at the end of the bar for 15 minutes.
- Cute little romantic restaurantMARIA6167VIPDined on 6/21/2014I was very impressed with this cute little romantic restaurant in the corner of downtown. The food was absolutely delicious! Prices were a tiny bit high, but the portions were excellent, enough to have some leftovers for the next day :)Special Features:
- Crowded and PopularSteveVIPDined on 6/21/2014We decided to drive 25 minutes to Claremont and try this restaurant. Being in a college town we strolled a bit and took in the sites. After being seated, we observed others and checked Yelp for some ideas on foods. I think the sea bass was a great choice, and my wife had the angel hair pasta with shrimp. Their service is excellent and bread warm and soft. The meals were served in a good time frame and the wait staff kept water and drinks filled. There was a good choice of desserts and we selected the chocolate cake, which was very good. For a 1,000 point restaurant I was please with the experince and actually joined their club card for points from their 3 restaurants.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceArtemisVIPDined on 6/20/2014We had a great time at Tutti Mangia, the food was wonderful and the service was great! Had a great wine and the Chef's specials were wonderful. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:
- Nice place but food just okJarhinoDined on 6/15/2014No complaints about the service. Nice ambiance. We had the Calamari which was above average. I had the Fava bean soup which was pretty good but my wife thought it was too salty. I had the Lasagna which was just OK. My wife had some pasta with shrimp and scallops that she didn't really like. Even though the food we tried wasn't all that, I still enjoyed the restaurant. But I wouldn't go back just because I think higher end places should really give you the "wow-factor" with their food. One recommendation would be to install sound absorbers on the ceiling- There's a lot of elderly clientele there that typically hate noisy places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FATHER'S DAY CELEBRATION PARTY OF 7LovitDined on 6/15/2014Disappointed in our total experience at Tutti Magia for Father's Day June 15. Family arrived at 4:45 pm.Drinks served and ordered dinners.Tables seated next to us received service of drinks bread appetizers.we waited. I asked for bread,asked for drinks to be repleanished, finally ordered. Incredible long wait-salads finally servered & waited for ground pepper. I flagged down a busboy server non-existant, for ground pepper for salads. Busboy bought us pepper in a bowl with a spoon.What? server stopped him and he came back with the ground pepper. All of our food was COLD. We were hungry, we complained. When you can cut your mashed potatoes with a knife,it's cold. 21/2 hours of hell. COST over $395/4 adults and 20% tip added..was this a joke?Special Features:
- Great food and serviceLinoDined on 6/14/2014As with all of our previous visits, the food was excellent. Menu is varied and always interesting. The service was great.Special Features:
- NelsonTaxmanDined on 6/11/2014A great experience, the food and the service was top tier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Off This TimeClaremontDinerDined on 6/10/2014We go to Tutti all of the time and it is our in-town go-to restaurant for fine food, great drinks, and superior service. This time the food was good, but not great like it usually is. The blood orange sauce on the salmon was cloyingly sweet and the tuna tartare was heavier than I recall it being in the past. My pasta ( sausage and mushrooms) was good but teeming with black pepper which was all I could taste. Service was fantastic like usual it is just the dishes lacked the usual finesse and balance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Seabass and Pork ChopLetsEatVIPDined on 6/10/2014They always provide good service, and except for the steak dinners, prices are reasonable for a nice dinner occasion. They did a great job with the seabass and pork chop.Special Features: