102 Harvard Ave
Claremont, CA 91711Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tuttimangia.com/
- Phone: 9096254669
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Closed for Thanksgiving
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, International
- Executive Chef: Jose Ruiz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: .
- Private Party Contact: Raymond Wilson (909)625-4669
- Special Events: Join us every Tuesday for $10 Wine Tastings in our Lounge! We also feature Wine Dinners, Lobster Dinners and Vodka Dinners yearly!
A word from Tutti Mangia
Tutti Mangia serves authentic regional Italian fare for the discriminating diner, specializing in certified U.S.D.A. Prime steaks, chops, fresh seafood and fine wines, all in an exquisite cosmopolitan ambiance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tutti Mangia - Best Restaurants in Claremont ›
Tutti Mangia reviews from OpenTable diners
95 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (63)neighborhood gem (50)fit for foodies (43)romantic (40)notable wine list (32)good for groups (21)great for lunch (10)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (6)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- luv3dineDined on 8/27/2014Excellent food and service and nice atmosphere, but a bit overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the college trailOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/25/2014Family of four with two high school students in town visiting colleges. Excellent meal, grat service. Would be very nice for couples also.
- TUTTIdegostallionVIPDined on 8/23/2014Great food, nice and quaint.... love coming hereSpecial Features:
- Luv2dineDined on 8/20/2014Our family has always enjoyed Tutti Mangia. They seem to change their menu often, so items I have enjoyed in the past are being taken away, our server was extremely understanding and even suggested that we ask if what we had in the past could be made. Every menu change seems to come with a price increase. Unfortunately they have just priced us out of frequenting them. We had waters, one soup, three fish meals and one pasta meal total bill was $155.00 without a tip - Ouch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014This has become a one out favorite stops for date night! Great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014Nice location and easy to find.Air conditioning was a bit low, food was a bit pricy but service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the bestUCLAGuyDined on 8/6/2014I've had the pleasure of coming here for a couple of years, mainly on special occasions (birthdays & dates) and I have never been disappointed once. The waiters are always so energetic and give you their honest opinion when you need help deciding what to choose. The service is amazing and the food is even better! I had the swordfish (a seasonal item on the menu) and I thought I was in heaven. Definitely one of the best restaurants in Claremont.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningArtemisVIPDined on 8/1/2014We went to Tutti Mangia to celebrate my husband's promotion as well as our traditional date night. The service by Kathy was excellent, and her wine and menu suggestions are great. The chef at Tutti Mangia is excellent, our favorite course is the soups, always creative and very tasty. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New spotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2014Nice restaurant with great food and service. A bit pricey but very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shazzer48Dined on 7/29/2014We had dinner at here a couple of times several years back. We were pleasantly surprised it was still thriving. The service was wonderful - not rushed, food presentation and taste - very good. We were able to sit and visit with our friends we met there who we hadn't seen for several years. Thanks for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Great for Business MeetingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/28/2014Perfect environment for an upscale business meeting.
- Another great time at Tutti MangiaChanceVIPDined on 7/25/2014We arrive about 15 minutes early for our 6 pm reservation. There were tables available so we were seated immediately. Dane, was our server and he did an outstanding job. We were well taken care of but not overly bothered. Dane was helpful with some suggestions and even provided a little extra cabernet sorbet we share for desert. We always enjoy coming here. The food was great as usual and the prices are reasonable. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- foodieDined on 7/24/2014We had the best Wagu steak. It melted in your mouth.Special Features:
- AgainBillDined on 7/23/2014We dine here a few times a year, usually for a special occasion. This time my brother was in town from Ohio and we treated him to some of the best food around.Special Features:
- Super QualitySteveVIPDined on 7/20/2014For an Italian restaurant, their seafood is excellent. Alot of times, restaurants don't have quality fish, but I've twice now enjoyed my seafood meal here and am convinced they do an excellent job at food quality selection. I brought my 20 something kids here and they even enjoyed the food!Special Features:
- I love martinis.LaReinaVIPDined on 7/18/2014The pear and cantaloupe martinis are excellent and the pork chop dinner was prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in ClaremontJueasiWatataiVIPDined on 7/14/2014Food is always on point and the wine list has lot of variety and priced reasonably. Service is always impeccable. My go to spot in ClaremontSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti Mangiaenosteak1VIPDined on 7/12/2014We have never had a bad meal here. Always outstanding food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti Mangia - thumbs up!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/7/2014We enjoyed a lovely dinner at Tutti Mangia. Our server was very knowledgeable about the wines and helped us pick something perfect. The food was excellent although not typical traditional Italian. Tutti prides itself on serving as much local organic product as possible. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodpomeranianlovahVIPDined on 7/3/2014The way they cook seafood is amazing. Most restaurants tend to overseason fish so as to accommodate the palate that does not appreciate brininess but the way they handle their seafood is amazing. They do just enough to take away the offensive aftertaste, but you can still appreciate the fish's unique flavor profile. I also love that they now have gluten free pasta. This is great! Their specials are always amazing. I have never gone wrong with any single dish I ordered at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Same story...LuvmywineDined on 6/29/2014I absolutely love this restaurant but my last 3 visits I've been told the same story regarding their wine list...oh sorry, we don't have that and we are working on updating our list. It's not ok list an 09 vintage and present an 11. Very sneaky and dishonest. This has happened to me on my last 3 visits! I asked the server why hasn't it been updated, and her response was, the owner hasn't had a chance to do it! Unacceptable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CourageDined on 6/28/2014This place is fabulous. Attentitve servers who are not interrupting constantly, but take good care of you. The food was wonderful and the wine supurb. I have been here on two dates with two different men and both enjoyed it very much. I think its romantic without being over the top. I plan to go again, hopefully with the same date as last time.Special Features:
- LoveGoodFoodDined on 6/27/2014The menu has changed since our last visit - going more pasta. Some of our salad & appetizer favorites have also be discontinued.Special Features:
- A wanna-be fine dining placeLondonUnveiledVIPDined on 6/27/2014Despite plenty of empty tables our group of 4 (VIP Open table status) was initially offered a six top table adjacent to the toilets. With water service that reaches across other people, rather than walking around, plenty of frozen food (not fresh) based menu items, heavy dregs in the by the glass wine, over cooked mussels etc.. this restaurant sadly shows its roots in its parent company that includes mass market pizza and spaghetti houses. Even the manager walked aimlessly around while drinks day unnerved at the end of the bar for 15 minutes.
- Cute little romantic restaurantMARIA6167VIPDined on 6/21/2014I was very impressed with this cute little romantic restaurant in the corner of downtown. The food was absolutely delicious! Prices were a tiny bit high, but the portions were excellent, enough to have some leftovers for the next day :)Special Features:
- Crowded and PopularSteveVIPDined on 6/21/2014We decided to drive 25 minutes to Claremont and try this restaurant. Being in a college town we strolled a bit and took in the sites. After being seated, we observed others and checked Yelp for some ideas on foods. I think the sea bass was a great choice, and my wife had the angel hair pasta with shrimp. Their service is excellent and bread warm and soft. The meals were served in a good time frame and the wait staff kept water and drinks filled. There was a good choice of desserts and we selected the chocolate cake, which was very good. For a 1,000 point restaurant I was please with the experince and actually joined their club card for points from their 3 restaurants.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceArtemisVIPDined on 6/20/2014We had a great time at Tutti Mangia, the food was wonderful and the service was great! Had a great wine and the Chef's specials were wonderful. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:
- Nice place but food just okJarhinoDined on 6/15/2014No complaints about the service. Nice ambiance. We had the Calamari which was above average. I had the Fava bean soup which was pretty good but my wife thought it was too salty. I had the Lasagna which was just OK. My wife had some pasta with shrimp and scallops that she didn't really like. Even though the food we tried wasn't all that, I still enjoyed the restaurant. But I wouldn't go back just because I think higher end places should really give you the "wow-factor" with their food. One recommendation would be to install sound absorbers on the ceiling- There's a lot of elderly clientele there that typically hate noisy places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FATHER'S DAY CELEBRATION PARTY OF 7LovitDined on 6/15/2014Disappointed in our total experience at Tutti Magia for Father's Day June 15. Family arrived at 4:45 pm.Drinks served and ordered dinners.Tables seated next to us received service of drinks bread appetizers.we waited. I asked for bread,asked for drinks to be repleanished, finally ordered. Incredible long wait-salads finally servered & waited for ground pepper. I flagged down a busboy server non-existant, for ground pepper for salads. Busboy bought us pepper in a bowl with a spoon.What? server stopped him and he came back with the ground pepper. All of our food was COLD. We were hungry, we complained. When you can cut your mashed potatoes with a knife,it's cold. 21/2 hours of hell. COST over $395/4 adults and 20% tip added..was this a joke?Special Features:
- Great food and serviceLinoDined on 6/14/2014As with all of our previous visits, the food was excellent. Menu is varied and always interesting. The service was great.Special Features:
- NelsonTaxmanDined on 6/11/2014A great experience, the food and the service was top tier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Little Off This TimeClaremontDinerDined on 6/10/2014We go to Tutti all of the time and it is our in-town go-to restaurant for fine food, great drinks, and superior service. This time the food was good, but not great like it usually is. The blood orange sauce on the salmon was cloyingly sweet and the tuna tartare was heavier than I recall it being in the past. My pasta ( sausage and mushrooms) was good but teeming with black pepper which was all I could taste. Service was fantastic like usual it is just the dishes lacked the usual finesse and balance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Seabass and Pork ChopLetsEatVIPDined on 6/10/2014They always provide good service, and except for the steak dinners, prices are reasonable for a nice dinner occasion. They did a great job with the seabass and pork chop.Special Features:
- Thirsty ThursdayLostys16Dined on 6/5/2014Had an amazing date! It was romantic, staff was friendly, and food was great. Not a place for kids, it would kill the ambiance. I had fruity pomegranate martini, salad, and cheese ravioli.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- donnieDined on 5/31/2014We had not been here for several years as during our last visit neither my husband nor I enjoyed our meals. We decided to give it another try and went there for my birthday. We were pleasantly surprised! The service was great and both of our meals were delicious. They were very accommodating with my husand's request to make him one of the meals that was initially only available on their early dining menu. The only reason that I only gave it 4 stars is that the restaurant is small and the noise level is rather high. Other than that we had a great dining experience and will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PricymdniottaVIPDined on 5/31/2014I enjoyed the food very much but it is a bit pricy compared with other restaurants of the same caliber.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very memorable nightArtemisVIPDined on 5/30/2014The wine was wonderful, the bread was perfect, the salads were great and the entrees were excellent. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect dinner. Looking forward to the repeat...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Claremont's BestniceguyseattleVIPDined on 5/29/2014A good restaurant for a college town. Some dishes are traditional, some new. Great place for a business dinner; superb wine list. The only problem was the service. Our waitress started out great, decanting an older bottle from the list as requested; but then she picked up each of our glasses, and the decanter, and poured like a frat guy pouring a beer from a pitcher! It was so amateur! And she poured half of the bottle in the first pour for the two of us. Later, when it became evident that we were splitting an appetizer and a pasta (an excellent pasta with tomato and mozzarella), she seemed to lose interest, forgetting to bring iced tea to my colleague. Fortunately, we were two long-time colleagues having a business discussion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happycampersDined on 5/21/2014This was, for us, a PERFECT evening. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and everything about the evening contributed to a night that met our every expectation. Our server in particular was a perfect balance of friendly 'banter' and totally professional, attentive service without hovering. Her recommendations for our appetizers were spot on for our tastes. The flavor and presentation of all dishes served equaled meals we've had at many of the more highly touted restaurants throughout LA. It's a true jewel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodLetsEatVIPDined on 5/15/2014We always enjoy our dinners here, and the service is always very good. The specials are usually a good choice, and they have no problem splitting a salad for you. We used to order steaks here, but since they have changed their menus to be ala carte if you order steak, it becomes very pricey for a full dinner. There are other places that serve a good steak dinner for less money. However, the menu is quite extensive and there are plenty of other choices besides steak.Special Features: