102 Harvard Ave
Claremont, CA 91711Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tuttimangia.com/
- Phone: 9096254669
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Closed for Thanksgiving
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, International
- Executive Chef: Jose Ruiz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: .
- Private Party Contact: Raymond Wilson (909)625-4669
- Special Events: Join us every Tuesday for $10 Wine Tastings in our Lounge! We also feature Wine Dinners, Lobster Dinners and Vodka Dinners yearly!
A word from Tutti Mangia
Tutti Mangia serves authentic regional Italian fare for the discriminating diner, specializing in certified U.S.D.A. Prime steaks, chops, fresh seafood and fine wines, all in an exquisite cosmopolitan ambiance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Tutti Mangia - Best Restaurants in Claremont ›
Tutti Mangia reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (56)neighborhood gem (51)fit for foodies (41)romantic (37)notable wine list (25)good for groups (19)great for lunch (10)great for brunch (5)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- It was okayDiscerningDinerVIPDined on 10/21/2014The dining experience here was just okay. The service was quite good but the food was very average in my opinion. Live and learn.
- NanekiDined on 10/15/2014Fabulous evening and our server was just as fabulous. Charming, friendly and knowledgeable. It is a great place to meet up with friends or have a romantic dinner for two. Thank you. We live this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but priceyDenagirlVIPDined on 10/12/2014The food was great. Friendly and good service. Fusty decor but I guess a comfortable type of place. Anyway, I'm not sure I would go back in a hurry only because the prices are high for what is a nice restaurant but nothing outstanding. Between the six of us, we ordered three appetizers, a few glasses of wine, six main courses of pastas and risottos and three desserts and we spent as much as we would have spent at somewhere like Ivy at the Shore in Santa Monica. $520, in fact, although tip was included. But this is Claremont not SM and in a restaurant not anywhere near as pretty or as much of an 'occasion' place. As I say, the food was very good, but I just don't see that an average price of $28 for a pasta dish here was entirely justified.Special Features:
- fuzzyDined on 10/11/2014service was great, food was so, so for the price, my wife had a rib eye and it was to tough i had lasagna and it was dry, and a liittle loud to say romanticSpecial Features:
- Excellent food!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/11/2014Everything was delicious. We had four different types of food - beef, pork, fish, and pasta. Everything was cooked perfectly and was outstanding.Special Features:
- Tutti is Always a Great Dinner!!GolfgirlVIPDined on 10/10/2014We come here frequently and it never disappoints, it's always a great meal with wonderful service- Phil,Wes,Alex,and Kathy are awesome and we look forward to coming back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic PlaceOrbitalFrogVIPDined on 10/3/2014The Food was top notch, and the server (Alex) was amazing. We have been wanted to go experience the restaurant for awhile, and finally made it over there and we weren't disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great food and serviceYuckyVIPDined on 9/26/2014We enjoyed the Cioppino during this visit, and it was terrific. The restaurant is vibrant, yet quaint. Our server was very good and pleasant during our dining experience. Fantastic restaurant to visit if you find yourself in the Claremont area. We will be back!Special Features:
- Great timeAJ22enjoyDined on 9/14/2014Food was excellent service was great. Bring that special person with you and you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice evening.HowardFromLosAngelesDined on 9/13/2014We had visiting relatives who had been here five years ago and, when we suggested going out to eat, said "Let's go to Tutti Mangia." So we did. Everything was very good, nicely presented, friendly service. The special of the day, specifically recommended by our server, was superb.Special Features:
- Good Food but over-priced72of500VIPDined on 9/10/2014We used to enjoy coming to Tutti frequently, but the price/food-quality ratio (value) has become a bit crazy. $24 Lasagna $15 Caesar Salad $15 Cocktail Nearly Half the Price at equivalent quality at several places nearby... and the lasagna is one of the lowest priced items on the menu. We looked at each other, laughed and decided we won't return. We were told they have raised their prices because of minimum wage increases.... hmmmmSpecial Features:
- Entertaining clientsArtemisVIPDined on 9/9/2014We took photos of our clients, recently engaged, at the Claremont train station and treated them to dinner at Tutti Mangia. They loved it and everyone loved them. We had excellent service, wonderful food and the entire experience did not disappoint. Looking forward to our next visit for our personal date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in Claremont!ClaremontLocalDined on 9/2/2014Tutti Mangia has the best Italian food in Claremont. The ambiance is lovely, and we had a nice work lunch here. They have a good lunch menu ($15 options) and we all enjoyed our food. My only criticism is that I wish they would spread out guests among the room, rather than seat us all next to each other. It would be nice to have some privacy for business discussions.Special Features:
- Consistently good!LagunaFoodieVIPDined on 9/2/2014This is a repeat visit after not having been in awhile. We ate a little later as being a smaller restaurant it is usually packed on a Thursday or Friday evening. They had hired a new waitress, who even though this was her first waiting job, she was just as friendly and attentive as the owner herself and the usual waitress. The 3 of us had the Dolmanthes for appetizer, and Greek Lamb Souvlaki, stuffed peppers and stuffed cabbage in a lemony sauce. The last two items came with salads. We shared all the dishes and it gave us a great grouping of tastes of Greece. Don't let the outside of the building fool you. It is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tuscan diningArtemisVIPDined on 8/29/2014The chef at Tutti Mangia is wonderful. Everything that comes from that kitchen is so interesting and tasty we always look forward to our next visit. We always enjoy our dinners there, the service is great.Special Features:
- luv3dineDined on 8/27/2014Excellent food and service and nice atmosphere, but a bit overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the college trailOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/25/2014Family of four with two high school students in town visiting colleges. Excellent meal, grat service. Would be very nice for couples also.
- TUTTIdegostallionVIPDined on 8/23/2014Great food, nice and quaint.... love coming hereSpecial Features:
- Luv2dineDined on 8/20/2014Our family has always enjoyed Tutti Mangia. They seem to change their menu often, so items I have enjoyed in the past are being taken away, our server was extremely understanding and even suggested that we ask if what we had in the past could be made. Every menu change seems to come with a price increase. Unfortunately they have just priced us out of frequenting them. We had waters, one soup, three fish meals and one pasta meal total bill was $155.00 without a tip - Ouch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014This has become a one out favorite stops for date night! Great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014Nice location and easy to find.Air conditioning was a bit low, food was a bit pricy but service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the bestUCLAGuyDined on 8/6/2014I've had the pleasure of coming here for a couple of years, mainly on special occasions (birthdays & dates) and I have never been disappointed once. The waiters are always so energetic and give you their honest opinion when you need help deciding what to choose. The service is amazing and the food is even better! I had the swordfish (a seasonal item on the menu) and I thought I was in heaven. Definitely one of the best restaurants in Claremont.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningArtemisVIPDined on 8/1/2014We went to Tutti Mangia to celebrate my husband's promotion as well as our traditional date night. The service by Kathy was excellent, and her wine and menu suggestions are great. The chef at Tutti Mangia is excellent, our favorite course is the soups, always creative and very tasty. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New spotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2014Nice restaurant with great food and service. A bit pricey but very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shazzer48Dined on 7/29/2014We had dinner at here a couple of times several years back. We were pleasantly surprised it was still thriving. The service was wonderful - not rushed, food presentation and taste - very good. We were able to sit and visit with our friends we met there who we hadn't seen for several years. Thanks for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Great for Business MeetingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/28/2014Perfect environment for an upscale business meeting.
- Another great time at Tutti MangiaChanceVIPDined on 7/25/2014We arrive about 15 minutes early for our 6 pm reservation. There were tables available so we were seated immediately. Dane, was our server and he did an outstanding job. We were well taken care of but not overly bothered. Dane was helpful with some suggestions and even provided a little extra cabernet sorbet we share for desert. We always enjoy coming here. The food was great as usual and the prices are reasonable. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- foodieVIPDined on 7/24/2014We had the best Wagu steak. It melted in your mouth.Special Features:
- AgainBillDined on 7/23/2014We dine here a few times a year, usually for a special occasion. This time my brother was in town from Ohio and we treated him to some of the best food around.Special Features:
- Super QualitySteveVIPDined on 7/20/2014For an Italian restaurant, their seafood is excellent. Alot of times, restaurants don't have quality fish, but I've twice now enjoyed my seafood meal here and am convinced they do an excellent job at food quality selection. I brought my 20 something kids here and they even enjoyed the food!Special Features:
- I love martinis.LaReinaVIPDined on 7/18/2014The pear and cantaloupe martinis are excellent and the pork chop dinner was prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in ClaremontJueasiWatataiVIPDined on 7/14/2014Food is always on point and the wine list has lot of variety and priced reasonably. Service is always impeccable. My go to spot in ClaremontSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti Mangiaenosteak1VIPDined on 7/12/2014We have never had a bad meal here. Always outstanding food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti Mangia - thumbs up!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/7/2014We enjoyed a lovely dinner at Tutti Mangia. Our server was very knowledgeable about the wines and helped us pick something perfect. The food was excellent although not typical traditional Italian. Tutti prides itself on serving as much local organic product as possible. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodpomeranianlovahVIPDined on 7/3/2014The way they cook seafood is amazing. Most restaurants tend to overseason fish so as to accommodate the palate that does not appreciate brininess but the way they handle their seafood is amazing. They do just enough to take away the offensive aftertaste, but you can still appreciate the fish's unique flavor profile. I also love that they now have gluten free pasta. This is great! Their specials are always amazing. I have never gone wrong with any single dish I ordered at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Same story...LuvmywineDined on 6/29/2014I absolutely love this restaurant but my last 3 visits I've been told the same story regarding their wine list...oh sorry, we don't have that and we are working on updating our list. It's not ok list an 09 vintage and present an 11. Very sneaky and dishonest. This has happened to me on my last 3 visits! I asked the server why hasn't it been updated, and her response was, the owner hasn't had a chance to do it! Unacceptable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CourageDined on 6/28/2014This place is fabulous. Attentitve servers who are not interrupting constantly, but take good care of you. The food was wonderful and the wine supurb. I have been here on two dates with two different men and both enjoyed it very much. I think its romantic without being over the top. I plan to go again, hopefully with the same date as last time.Special Features:
- LoveGoodFoodDined on 6/27/2014The menu has changed since our last visit - going more pasta. Some of our salad & appetizer favorites have also be discontinued.Special Features:
- A wanna-be fine dining placeLondonUnveiledVIPDined on 6/27/2014Despite plenty of empty tables our group of 4 (VIP Open table status) was initially offered a six top table adjacent to the toilets. With water service that reaches across other people, rather than walking around, plenty of frozen food (not fresh) based menu items, heavy dregs in the by the glass wine, over cooked mussels etc.. this restaurant sadly shows its roots in its parent company that includes mass market pizza and spaghetti houses. Even the manager walked aimlessly around while drinks day unnerved at the end of the bar for 15 minutes.
- The following 527 reviews are from the Tutti Mangia reviews archive.
- Cute little romantic restaurantMARIA6167VIPDined on 6/21/2014I was very impressed with this cute little romantic restaurant in the corner of downtown. The food was absolutely delicious! Prices were a tiny bit high, but the portions were excellent, enough to have some leftovers for the next day :)Special Features: