Tuscato Ristorante Italiano
311 E Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tuscato Ristorante Italiano
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tuscatofoods.com/
- Phone: 9706683644
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Andy Stewart
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
- Catering: Tuscato is happy to customize a menu for your private party or catering needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Resume editing For parties of 15 or more, enjoy your dining experience in one of Tuscato's semi-private dining areas. We offer a variety of menu options for your group, from buffet to a customized full-service menu with the same warm ambiance and friendly spirit that our customers have come to e
- Private Party Contact: Stephanie Kato 9706683644
A word from Tuscato Ristorante Italiano
Centrally located on Frisco's historic Main Street, Tuscato has been a locals' favorite for fine Italian cuisine in a warm & casual setting since 1989. Come and enjoy classic Italian comfort food based on old family recipes, or try one of our nightly dinner specials featuring fresh fish, seasonal produce and handcrafted sauces. Our extensive wine list is designed to enhance your dining experience at an affordable price point. Voted Best Italian Restaurant in Summit County 4 out of the last 5 years according to a readers' poll in the Summit Daily News.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tuscato Ristorante Italiano reviews from OpenTable diners
- This is the third time weOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/17/2014This is the third time we have been to Tuscato and it was wonderful every time, our visits were 1 year apart. Food is fresh, delicious, perfectly prepared and the owner was there to greet us every time. We have been there twice on Christmas Eve and this last week on a Monday night. The owner cares and the food shows that care. I had the sea scallops with pasta, spinach and tomatoes was light and tasty. My son had a huge plate of crab with pasta and a wonderful vodka tomato cream sauce, more than enough food for one very hungry 20 year old son. The Crème Brule is the best I have ever tasted. Service was very helpful, prompt and polite. You will be very please if you dine there we are every time we go to Copper Mountain to ski.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fabulous!BarbaraDined on 3/15/2014I've been dining at Tuscado's since they've been around... Maybe 20 years. It is always consist with great food & super service. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal!DonRDined on 3/14/2014Great food, terrific menu, great service! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but nothingCincinnatusVIPDined on 3/14/2014Food was good but nothing special. Main reason for coming here is high value, as the portions are huge and the prices moderate. It is also family friendly and very casual.
- Dinner in Frisco, COOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/9/2014Food was quite good, and an easy pick if interested in casual, good Italian food!!Special Features:
- GeneralRudyVIPDined on 3/9/2014Best Italian restaurant in Summit County, ColoradoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The owners are hands on. TheyDoreneDined on 3/8/2014The owners are hands on. They really want to make your experience memorable. Food is always consistent. Drinks are great.Special Features:
- Good menu, good food, good serviceconnieDined on 2/28/2014Tuscato's is always a good choice because the food is always good, the service is good and the experience enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre RompDLAJDined on 2/28/2014This is ten years of the night before the Romp to Sromp out breast cancer. The meal has always been great, the setting fun and friendly. We will plan to visit again prior to the next Romp. Tascato is one of the best places to eat in the area. You will not regret a dinner with them!Special Features:
- Sweet 16OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2014We had a real nice time at my daughters sweet 16 party and will be back for sure.Special Features:
- Once again a great timeBobRDined on 2/19/2014Always enjoy dining here. The food is great, the service always good, and its fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in FriscoMikeDined on 2/14/2014A group of 8 of us ate here for Valentine's Day (including 4 kids for the "romantic" occasion). We had never eaten here before, but very much enjoyed the evening! All of the adult meals were excellent, and the kids were satisfied with the usual kid choices most restaurants offer. Service and ambiance were also very nice. We frequently visit Frisco on ski trips or hikes in the summer, and I'm certain we'll be back again to Tuscato's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one of our favsbigfanDined on 2/14/2014We've been going to Tuscato for years and it is one of our favorite restaurants. Consistently fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDaleDined on 2/6/2014We were here for a wedding rehearsal dinner and were impressed with the food and service so went back for another dinner. Would recommend for a delicious Italian meal.Special Features:
- Couldn't be botheredryaneatcDined on 1/16/2014Our waitress couldn't be bothered with us. I guess she was having a bad night. I asked about specials anshe replied that they were all out. The reservation was for 7:00 so by then the special was gone? As she was saying that the special was gone, the waiter at the next table was describing it to his diners. She went to check and came back declaring that 1 order was left. Did we want it or not? We placed our order for entrees, she grabbed the menus and was off. We had to wait for her return to an adjacent table to order salad. The entrees arrived before we finished salad, way before. Food was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageMamacastDined on 12/31/2013Nothing special about the food, sauced, pasta, etc. The waitstaff were excellent though, wish I could remember our servers name, she had perfect timing. I had the tuna nicoise appetizer for my dinner, that was the about the only offering that was in a "clean" style, Tuna was cooked medium instead of rare so it was a little dry but not too bad.
- Quantity of Food ServedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/29/2013First of all, the service was excellent! Our food was great! I was satisfied with my portion. I could have eaten more, but didn't need to. My son on the other hand is 18 and one small chicken breast and a third of a cup of penne wasn't nearly enough. My daughters and husbands meals were portioned well. Just make sure that you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Favorite Stop in FriscobkumagaiDined on 12/29/2013Tuscato is located along Frisco's Main Street and is conveniently central to many of Colorado's best ski areas. We were meeting some friends that were staying in Vail after a day of skiing in Breckenridge - Tuscato was the natural choice for a great dinner. The owner, Bobby Kato, is always a congenial and warm host, and his restaurant reflects his personality. The food was excellent - baked lasagna, tortellini, sausage and peppers and capped with an incredible tiramisu. Service was very good and attentive. I've been going to Tuscato for years and would encourage anyone looking for a good Italian option in the Summit County area to stop by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time - Certainly Not The LastGGarlichVIPDined on 12/28/2013Great spot with fantastic happy hour deals. Followed by a nice dinner with excellent service. Veggie Lasagna a little too cheesy, hence the 4-star rating. All else fantastic and a nice setting as well. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendamylangeDined on 12/27/2013Good food and great service in a long time local restaurant. Went with my family of 10 ranging from 7yrs to 78yrs. Something for everyone all loved their food. Service is outstanding. Great for groups. This restaurant has been around for a long time and when you go you will see why!! Worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas EveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013We take an annual Christmas ski-trip with our family and look forward to dining out each Christmas Eve. This has been a hit and miss affair but this year we were thrilled with our find in Frisco, Co of Tuscato. The waiter was great, the food was great, the wine was very good. We like Italian restaurants and this matched our best expectations. There was so much food with each order we felt we could have done well with splitting the orders. The chicken tortilini was my choice and maybe the best I have ever had. We would look forward to going to Tuscato's again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tuscato's Frisco - SplendidEKEKDined on 12/21/2013Had a great family holiday dinner at Tuscato's. Bonzai, Bobby and Hogan were on tap for great service as usual. Always a favorite over the holidays!Special Features:
- A mountain favoriteBobRDined on 12/20/2013We eat at Tuscato once every couple of weeks when in residence. The food is always good and we've never had anything but good service. It's not a 'fancy' restaurant, but for the mountain town of Frisco its about as good as it gets. Well worth a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty TuscatosFriscokidDined on 12/14/2013Tuscatos is a predictable Frisco delight. The food is always delicious. Friendly service is always provided. We love the chicken parmiigan, ciopino and osso bucco.Special Features:
- nice, casualskibumVIPDined on 12/10/2013just right for a casual reunion of old friends visiting the mountains for an early season ski day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choice in Summit CountyPapapromoDined on 11/23/2013Every trip we make to this area (at least 3 a year) we make it a point to have at least one meal at Tuscato. Delivery is consistent and very good Italian food for any place. Ive tried several different dishes and have never been disappointed. Same goes for my wife, 3 kids and in-laws...all of which are very hard to satisfy ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another nice dinner at TuscatoKeithDined on 11/7/2013Have had dinner here previously and the meal was as good as the last time we visited. We had lasagna and chicken marsala along with a reasonably priced bottle of Sirah.Special Features:
- Wanted Italian foodPearlDined on 9/13/2013It hit the spot for the kind of food and fun we were looking for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, a great diningm6121Dined on 9/6/2013Great food, a great dining experience, courteous staff, and a welcoming environment.Special Features:
- Our server was incredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2013Our server was incredible here. She was very clearly swamped and yet remained calm collected and checked in on us perfectly. The wine was amazing and a wonderful price for the bottle. The food was good, not all the way to great but close:) It was our 1 year anniversary as a married couple and this dinning experience truly made it memorable! We will be back with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After all the weekends weFoodie1VIPDined on 8/24/2013After all the weekends we have spent in Summit County, this was our first time at Tuscato and it will certainly not be our last! We enjoyed the proscutto wrapped scallops with greens, the chiopini, and the lasagna. Tiramisou was also delicious.Special Features:
- Pleasant surpriseSteveDined on 8/24/2013When we walked in we were greeted very enthusiastically. Our waitress was friendly and made several suggestions. The food was prepared perfectly, with large portions. We were surprised at some of the negative comments. We found none of these problems when we visited.Special Features:
- Party of 8wyrdocDined on 8/23/2013Among 8 people we probably had 6 different items. All items were properly prepared and completely enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodTammyDined on 8/2/2013We loved the lasagna! Best I've ever had! You gotta try it. Great tiramisu too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceNoniDined on 8/1/2013I love the fact that this restaurant makes every effort to make the food you love. They also have a great children's menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!jengaDined on 7/28/2013Good food and great atmosphere, would recommend to a friend. Looking forward to the next time we can eat there,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food in Summit CountyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2013This is the best italian food in Summit County, Colorado. We had excellent service and the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Best in FriscoChrisMarieDined on 7/12/2013We visit Tuscato whenever we are in Frisco. It is one of the highlights of our trip. The food & wine choices are excellent. Favorite dishes: Osso Buco or the duck leg quarters. Also, reasonably priced. Great value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our experience wasn't bad,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/6/2013Our experience wasn't bad, it was just not great. Food, service and atmosphere were simply good.Special Features:
- Frisco GemRichVIPDined on 7/5/2013This is a Frisco neighborhood gem. Great service, friendly folks reasonable menu prices and the best cioppino I have ever had!!!Special Features: