203 Harrison Street
Leesburg, VA 20175Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.tuskies.com/
- Phone: 7034781141
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:30pm; Café: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Patrick Dinh
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: From corporate lunch to formal wedding, Tuscarora Mill offers personalized menus & professional service.
- Cross Street: Loudoun & Harrison
- Public Transit: Loudoun Transit stops at Harrison & Loudoun
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Free parking is available in 3 separate lots. One lot is located at the corner of Harrison & Loudoun Streets; a second larger lot is located on Harrison Street & South Streets; and a third lot with handicap access into the restaurant is located on Harrison Street.
A word from Tuscarora Mill
Tuscarora Mill, the cornerstone of Market Station, has been serving fine food & wine to its guests since 1985. Originally an operating grain mill, Tuscarora Mill has maintained the rustic interior & charm of the mill. Chef Patrick Dinh’s seasonal menus use the freshest of local produce. Signature dishes include Sesame Roasted Salmon, Roasted Lamb Chops & Portuguese-style Rockfish. To compliment the menu, Tuscarora Mill has an impressive wine list, winner of the Wine Spectacular Award of Excellence for the past 10 years. The in-house bakery, SouthStreet Under, prepares savory breads & decadent desserts daily. Affectionately known to the locals as Tuskie’s, this finer eatery also sports a relaxing bar, serving 22 beers on tap & a café menu. Whether it is a romantic dinner, a casual lunch or a corporate function, Tuscarora Mill will surely exceed your expectations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Tuscarora Mill - Best Restaurants in Leesburg ›
Tuscarora Mill reviews from OpenTable diners
230 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (158)fit for foodies (114)romantic (94)neighborhood gem (89)great for lunch (68)good for groups (55)great for brunch (50)notable wine list (49)vibrant bar scene (23)hot spot (15)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (7)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- The Best Brunch for Miles!AngelDined on 9/21/2014Whenever my husband and I invite family and friends to brunch, we always book a table at Tuskie's! It is also an good choice for romantic evenings and special occasions, particularly in the mill room. Even with dietary restrictions, we can rest assured that the service, food and beverages are top quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still love Tuskies!corkyoDined on 9/20/2014I had requested in our OpenTable reservation an intimate spot for our dinner and we were lead to the perfect seating around a fairly quiet corner with windows. I also noted that it was our Anniversary and the restaurant provided us with customized menus for our occasion (and we were given these menus with a selection of mints in wine glasses to take home!). As we anticipated, our food was delicious! I enjoyed the pork "rib eye" with collard greens and stone grits and my husband enjoyed the venison special (I'm sorry.. I don't recall his sides because I was too busy eating mine!). We are so grateful to live fairly close to Tuscarora so that we may dine here more often than other fine dining establishments!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable Great FoodDennisDined on 9/19/2014Tusky's as we call it always has great food and is a reliable restaurant that always pleases.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Favorite RestaurantkayceeintulsaVIPDined on 9/18/2014Tuskies is one of the best restaurants in NoVa! Always can depend on great food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant BirthdayTeddyDined on 9/17/2014This occasion was another in a long string of important dining events at Tuscarora Mill. Our experience fully exceeded expectations. The menue was personalized and a souvenir provided. Each of four dishes was beautifully crafted and a delight to eat. Our server was one of the most professional I have ever experienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good vegetarian optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2014Tuskie's has several unique, high quality, vegetarian optionsSpecial Features:
- Nice spotOut2eatVIPDined on 9/14/2014The service, food and atmosphere were lovely. There is ample parking in a lot on the corner across the street. I would return here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/13/2014The overall dining experience was outstanding. Excellent food and beverage. Service was exquisite and timely. Great ambiance and setting. Overall very well done.Special Features:
- A good experiencethematherDined on 9/13/2014Was in town for the weekend and chose Tuscarora Mill based on positive online reviews and an interesting looking menu. Tuskies did not disappoint, and I would definitely consider going back.Special Features:
- Our Favorite SpotTuskiesFanDined on 9/12/2014My wife and I have loved Tuskies ever since we tested it for our rehearsal dinner. They never fail to impress. My wife had Trout New Orleans sale and I had the Duck. We were both very satisfied. We had trouble deciding between cheesecake beignets and bread pudding and we're pleasantly surprised when the waiter brought out both (oh boy, were we stuffed)! Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner outOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014We had a nice dinner out. The food was good. The service was very efficient and friendly. The atmosphere was very nice. Although we were there for a dinner for two, it seemed like the restaurant was filled with larger groups getting together for an occasion on a Friday night.Special Features:
- Great Service, Food and WineOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/10/2014We went for my wife's birthday. Had the duck breast and lamb shank with a bottle of Spanish wine that the manager recommended. The food was excellent and the wine paring was perfect. All in all a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Perfect Birthday DinnerJayhawkDined on 9/9/2014Our experience at Tuscarora Mill was top notch. We were celebrating a Birthday, so I requested a nice private table and we were given just that. In fact, it really couldn't have been more perfect. Our waiter was excellent. Very welcoming and he was very intune with our needs. The food was fantastic. I am on a very restricted diet for medical reasons and they could not have been more accommodating. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We really enjoyed our experience.DiRichMDined on 9/7/2014Our visit was enjoyable in every way. Food, service, and ambiance was good. We had lobster and duck. Sides were complimentary to main dish. Everything was very tasty to both of us.Special Features:
- Excellent AlwaysPatriciannDined on 9/7/2014My family and friends have been enjoying "Tuskies" for more than 20 years! Yesterday, as always, everything was perfect. I had the Sunday Brunch(Best Anywhere!) and my son ordered a burger from the menu. We were treated as if they were waiting for us!! Kudos to everyone there!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Eat Brunch!MeLikeDined on 9/7/2014The Sunday brunch is a must do. Absolutely delicious. Everything I had was perfect and the made to order omlets and the tasty deserts were super!Special Features:
- A favorite for brunch or specialRoadwarrior67Dined on 9/7/2014Great selection of foods. Best brunch in Loudoun County. Brunch selection is right-sized; not over extensive. But packed with a variety of fresh farm foods, prepared very well. If I want a nice place to take family and friends, this is the best place to go.Special Features:
- Amazing!macrocowboyDined on 9/6/2014We celebrated our anniversary at Tuscarora Mill. When we arrived we were immediately taken to our seats in a small intimate room. Our menus were brought and had a welcome typed into the menu. (Happy 6th Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Little) Amazing! The food and service was outstanding. This is one of the top restaurants in the entire Washington DC area!Special Features:
- Great EveningCountrygirlDined on 9/6/2014We met up with some friends for dinner. We enjoyed the ambience, food and service. Thanks to Open Table, we had a wonderful table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening!LateBloomerDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I went to "Tuskies" for dinner to celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary. We had a great time! The service was excellent, the food was outstanding, and the restaurant really took pains to make our evening special. They even printed custom menus wishing us a happy anniversary and place them rolled up into a pair of nice wine glasses with some nice candies. Really excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014Always enjoy my visits to Tuscarora Mill. I always find something that is original and outstanding. Never have I been disapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best there is in LeesburgDrewVIPDined on 9/4/2014Thy've changed their menu and it is great. Lost of small/medium plate choices now. Always a fav.
- Great serviceVAWolfDined on 9/2/2014Our waiter was wonderful. The food was delicious. The matire'd actually chased me down because I couldn't find the entrance in the back, which was up a flight of stairs. It was 91 degrees out and he did come out and down the stairs to retrieve me. What great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific "Tusky's"RockyDined on 8/31/2014Tuscarora Mills has been a favorite of ours for the past 20 years we have lived in Leesburg. It was developed around an old mill and parts of the mill are still there which adds to the atmosphere. We have held birthday celebrations in their private dining room and enjoyed lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch many times. There is a cozy bar in one part and a beautiful airy dining room in the other end of one floor. My wife and I are always impressed with the consistently fine serve and excellent food. It is the unique kind of place where you can go casual or dressed up for special occasions. This past Sunday(31 August 2014), was no exception. Our waiter even folded our napkins every time we left the table! Great service and food!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD food but expensiveItalianFoodieDined on 8/30/2014two couples enjoyed an evening in this upscale setting. . food was very good, but very pricey!..... not sure it was worth the cost.Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinnerkarenf68Dined on 8/29/2014We celebrated our anniversary here and the service and food was impeccable. Would definetely recommend and can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Leesburg GemShrimpDined on 8/29/2014Excellent food, beautiful setting, and a real local gem! I always love return visits!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableBarbaraVIPDined on 8/28/2014We were a group of five; for most, it was their first visit. We were seated comfortably at a round table, which I really appreciate for larger groups like ours, since it makes it easier to involve everyone in the conversation. The food was very good--we particularly enjoyed the fried green tomatoes, the shrimp and grits and the pasta with chicken. My duck could have been more tender and more flavorful, but the bed of butternut squash dumplings (more like gnocchi) made up for it. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Always LovelyLindaDined on 8/24/2014Beautiful setting and changing menu make this a great spot for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SJPNyackerDined on 8/24/2014Four of us (and a four month old) had a Sunday brunch, three us indulged in the buffet which had great variety and quality and we can highly recommend. The staff were efficient and friendly despite the fact that the restaurant was very busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed everything about our dinner here. So inventive but unpretentious selections. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- MixedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent trout and service. However odd placement of tables in a hallway that was very loud (so much that my husband an I couldn't hear eachother) from the adjoining dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner @ TuskiesCromskidDined on 8/23/2014We're pretty much regulars as this is my wife's favorite restaurant, so naturally it was perfect for her birthday. The food and service were excellent as always and they have a very good wine and beer selection. We also frequent their monthly "Beer Dinners" where we get to see Chef Patrick's creativity. Highly recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly Disappointedjob31Dined on 8/23/2014First time at the restaurant, we're disappointed at the serving size of our meals. However the shrimp and grits, and the duck with dumplings were very good. Would not rule out a return, because we would like to try other items from menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014What a lovely dinner with my wife and mom. Great food and extra friendly service. Looking forward to the next visit.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated AnniversaryWaldenPHDDined on 8/21/2014Great food and place to celebrate anniversary. Butterscotch bread pudding was excellent and they have other great deserts! They also personalized our menus to say Happy 15th Anniversary and gave us a gift. We met some other great diners. Friendly atmosphere even if you are not a local.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2014First, Had a 730p reservation on a Thursday night. Got there and had to wait an additional 20 minutes to get a table. The waitress was so horrible that I asked the girl that bused the tables to be my waitress. At least she was friendly and had a personality. It's pretty bad when you have to get up and ask for service at a so called "fine dining" restaurant. At a true fine dining restaurant, if you so much as blink wrong the wait staff is over at your table asking if there is anything they can do. If you ever go into a restaurant and the first thing you see is all the Zagot awards hanging everywhere trying to convince you that it's a nice restaurant that is pretty much a clue that that you should immediately walk out!!!
- Always GoodKitty4flitDined on 8/19/2014I've been to Tuskies several times, for both lunch and dinner. This restaurant never disappoints. The food is always fresh and delicious. At times, the restaurant can be a bit noisy. I'm a vegetarian and there are always plenty of dishes for me to choose from.Special Features:
- Great food, questionable serviceDamanda89Dined on 8/18/2014We have been hearing about this restaurant for 13 years. We finally went two nights ago for our wedding anniversary when we usually drive into DC. The food was amazing (two serious foodies here) but the service was definitely lacking. Half the tables had linens, half did not. Our table did not - we felt like second class citizens. The server forget to provide the wine list, that we had already ordered, and provided a bill that was 80 dollars over what we had actually ordered. Would I give Tuscarora Mills another chance? Yes, because the food was wonderful. But if the next visit (even if it is a drink at the bar) does not have perfect service that will be the last visit we ever make.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere and foodbrerardDined on 8/17/2014This is a great place for a special occasion. The atmosphere is charming, the service is excellent, the menu is intriguing, and the food is very good.Special Features: