203 Harrison Street
Leesburg, VA 20175Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.tuskies.com/
- Phone: 7034781141
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:30pm; Café: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Patrick Dinh
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: From corporate lunch to formal wedding, Tuscarora Mill offers personalized menus & professional service.
- Cross Street: Loudoun & Harrison
- Public Transit: Loudoun Transit stops at Harrison & Loudoun
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Free parking is available in 3 separate lots. One lot is located at the corner of Harrison & Loudoun Streets; a second larger lot is located on Harrison Street & South Streets; and a third lot with handicap access into the restaurant is located on Harrison Street.
A word from Tuscarora Mill
Tuscarora Mill, the cornerstone of Market Station, has been serving fine food & wine to its guests since 1985. Originally an operating grain mill, Tuscarora Mill has maintained the rustic interior & charm of the mill. Chef Patrick Dinh’s seasonal menus use the freshest of local produce. Signature dishes include Sesame Roasted Salmon, Roasted Lamb Chops & Portuguese-style Rockfish. To compliment the menu, Tuscarora Mill has an impressive wine list, winner of the Wine Spectacular Award of Excellence for the past 10 years. The in-house bakery, SouthStreet Under, prepares savory breads & decadent desserts daily. Affectionately known to the locals as Tuskie’s, this finer eatery also sports a relaxing bar, serving 22 beers on tap & a café menu. Whether it is a romantic dinner, a casual lunch or a corporate function, Tuscarora Mill will surely exceed your expectations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Tuscarora Mill - Best Restaurants in Leesburg ›
Tuscarora Mill reviews from OpenTable diners
242 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (160)fit for foodies (122)neighborhood gem (104)romantic (93)great for lunch (71)good for groups (58)great for brunch (51)notable wine list (49)vibrant bar scene (22)hot spot (18)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (8)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Sunday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014was excellent, great food, great service. We really had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Pumpkin ravioliJARDCDined on 10/18/2014We made Tuskie's our last stop for the evening, and even after a night of food and wine, the pumpkin ravioli made the entire visit worth it. The wine list is excellent and we settled on a 2012 Gigondas which was excellent. Our server was very nice and knowledgeable. Would definitely visit again.Special Features:
- Fall BreakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Daughter was in town on her fall break from Auburn University. Two of my sons, my daughter and I had dinner here to spend some time together and had a really enjoyable time. Food, service and atmosphere were all great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Saturday brunch lunchFeedmeVIPDined on 10/18/2014Great selection of lunch brunch options. The Texas BBQ sandwich of pulled pork and sausage was unique and flavorful. The steamed mussels in white wine,capers, olives and tomatoes were delicious. My favorite was the eggs Benedict Italian style. A great twist on a classic. A great brunch after a Virginia wire tasting in nearby towns.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DM21702Dined on 10/17/2014Good food, nice decour and solid service. Would recommend.Special Features:
- Wonderful, mostlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Your staff did a great job of making us feel special. The only negative (and why there are four stars) is the restaurant host and manager (guessing here, there were two) seemed unfriendly -- OK this is too harsh maybe 'uninterested' works better. The servers more than made up for this however. They were attentive but not intrusive. Well and professionally done. The food was, as usual, delicious. We are long time customers and, in spite of one negative observation, we will return and recommend.Special Features:
- Why did we wait so long to return?FantasticVIPDined on 10/16/2014It's been at least a year since last dining at Tuscarora Mill and it will be more like weeks next time! Such great service and the food remains awesome. Best filet I've had in a long time. Bacon corn chowder was fantastic. Just a great evening.Special Features:
- Great food and ambiance!Lovesfood23Dined on 10/11/2014Excellent menu! Service was impeccable. We celebrated our anniversary here and we're thrilled with the dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great meal every time.GuydDined on 10/11/2014My only 'reservation' was that the Creme brûlée was too cold.Special Features:
- see commentsMartyDined on 10/11/2014Excellent food, excellent service, excellent venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DahliaVIPDined on 10/10/2014Have always loved this restaurant, but our last visit was a big disappointment. 3 out of 4 meals were overcooked and either bland or over salted. Recommended wine was awful! Very poor response from our server, finally complained to the manager who gave us two complimentary glasses of wine. But with so many good restaurants around, don't think I would rush back.
- Great Dinner!Swimmer1Dined on 10/10/2014Haven't been in a while...from the moment we walked in we had a great experience. Ambiance, menu, service, and food presentation could not have been better. Highly Recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service, tasty food.GabeGDined on 10/10/2014Stellar service, top notch. And we received the quiet table in a corner of a small room, very pleasant for conversation and not feeling part of a large crowd. Great food, too many choices to try in one visit -- so we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/8/2014The side dish portions were disappointing. Other than that the food quality was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!PatriciaDined on 10/8/2014As always, this place was wonderful! Our group had to draw lunch out past the point where it was convenient for the people setting up for dinner and we were still treat beautifully, even to the point of keeping our cups of coffee filled while we sat there!Special Features:
- Yummy!URwhatUeatDined on 10/5/2014Very busy but food was delicious! Where did that bacon come from! The best! Went for Brunch. The drink choices were spectacular......hard to decide. The Bloody Marys were very good. Impressed with the Service. It was difficult to maneuver around the food service area. It was in the center of everything but it was difficult to access the food, walk through the area, and get back to the table.Special Features:
- Great food, Slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014Food was worth the wait of a very slow wait staff and kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Beer SelectionrwsimmoDined on 10/4/2014Tuscarora Mill has a nice beer selection but the food is over priced and leaves must to be desired.Special Features:
- Anniversary at Tuskiessc3800gseDined on 10/3/2014We stopped at Tuscarora Mill on the way back from the B&B where we were married four years ago, and my wife and I have made it a point to return each year. They have great, varied and enticing specials each time, but quite a few timeless standbys that never disappoint, too. The host, wait- and bus-people are very engaging and seem genuinely happy to see us, adding to the positive food experience we've come to rely on. Without a negative comment to add, I can say anyone will enjoy the dining there.Special Features:
- Great birthday lunchCasualFoodieDined on 10/1/2014Took a friend there for a birthday lunch and had a delightful time. The food is delicious -- clever pairings and flavorful. Well presented. Ample portions without being overwhelming (and not skimpy). The restaurant is a bit upscale, but worth it. It was a really nice touch that the menu for my friend had his name on it in recognition of his birthday -- and they gave it to him rolled like a scroll when we left. Cute touch.Special Features:
- A bit disapointedZeekerDined on 9/30/2014For the number one rated dining establishment in trip advisor I expected more. Ordered the filet of beef, it was a little charred but they gave me the end piece what they call the tail. It was suppose to be 8oz. Guarantee it was not. It was occumpanied by a side of one grape tomatoe. Will not go back.
- Best of the BestkayceeintulsaVIPDined on 9/30/2014If you haven't had a chance to try Tuskie's, you don't know what you're missing! Food is expertly planned and prepared under Chef Patrick. We had two wonderful fish entrees -- King Salmon and Corvina special. Both were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for brunchopenmouthinsertfoodDined on 9/28/2014The brunch buffet is always wonderful with many items to choose from. The foods are made with quality ingredients and taste great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish and cozySCgirlDined on 9/27/2014No waiting, easy parking, knowledgeable waiter, and well presented tasty food. Need reservations on Saturday evening especially. Two thumbs up!Special Features:
- Never disappointsDangmomDined on 9/27/2014We celebrated our 18th anniversary at Tuscarora Mill (Tuskies) and the meal was incredible, as always. We've been going to Tuskies for 15 or more years and it is our go-to special occasion restaurant and brunch spot. If anything, it just gets better. Menu options are varied, creatively prepared and delicious. The setting is charming -- in an old mill in downtown Leesburg -- which creates an intimate setting, though some parts of the restaurant are more private than others. For those outside Loudoun County it's worth the trip!Special Features:
- DisappointingLoveVeniceFlDined on 9/26/2014I requested a secluded table for our anniversary dinner. We were seated in an alcove with 2 other tables, both occupied. Soon the other parties left. Nice, until a family with 2 small boys were seated next to us. Boys that age use their outside voices, and the parents spent the majority of their time "parenting" them and trying to get them to eat. So much for secluded. I spoke with the manager, and expressed our disappointment at the collapse of our romantic dinner. He apologized. That was it. We decided the family must've been seated there to get them out of the main dining room. Service was ok; food was ok. Much smaller portions than last time. We won't be returning for a special occasion dinner.
- Great choiceTMacVIPDined on 9/25/2014Food is interesting and delicious, service just right. Well priced for the quality.Special Features:
- Wonderful DiningdiningbjkDined on 9/25/2014Be sure to take advantage of the specials as they are special. The food is always great and the service is impressive. Rather for a business lunch or dinner with someone special, this is a safe bet. If within 50 miles, I make a point of dining here!Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceMonopDined on 9/25/2014Service was great but the fish was overcooked. When you pay top dollar this should not happen.Special Features:
- The Best Brunch for Miles!AngelDined on 9/21/2014Whenever my husband and I invite family and friends to brunch, we always book a table at Tuskie's! It is also an good choice for romantic evenings and special occasions, particularly in the mill room. Even with dietary restrictions, we can rest assured that the service, food and beverages are top quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still love Tuskies!corkyoDined on 9/20/2014I had requested in our OpenTable reservation an intimate spot for our dinner and we were lead to the perfect seating around a fairly quiet corner with windows. I also noted that it was our Anniversary and the restaurant provided us with customized menus for our occasion (and we were given these menus with a selection of mints in wine glasses to take home!). As we anticipated, our food was delicious! I enjoyed the pork "rib eye" with collard greens and stone grits and my husband enjoyed the venison special (I'm sorry.. I don't recall his sides because I was too busy eating mine!). We are so grateful to live fairly close to Tuscarora so that we may dine here more often than other fine dining establishments!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoy this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014While it's not somewhere I'd eat at often, it is a great local restaurant for a nice evening out with friends/family. The food is largely spot on and very good. Decor is unique, which I enjoy. Daily specials are always something unique and interesting.Special Features:
- Reliable Great FoodDennisDined on 9/19/2014Tusky's as we call it always has great food and is a reliable restaurant that always pleases.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Favorite RestaurantkayceeintulsaVIPDined on 9/18/2014Tuskies is one of the best restaurants in NoVa! Always can depend on great food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant BirthdayTeddyDined on 9/17/2014This occasion was another in a long string of important dining events at Tuscarora Mill. Our experience fully exceeded expectations. The menue was personalized and a souvenir provided. Each of four dishes was beautifully crafted and a delight to eat. Our server was one of the most professional I have ever experienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good vegetarian optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2014Tuskie's has several unique, high quality, vegetarian optionsSpecial Features:
- Nice spotOut2eatVIPDined on 9/14/2014The service, food and atmosphere were lovely. There is ample parking in a lot on the corner across the street. I would return here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/13/2014The overall dining experience was outstanding. Excellent food and beverage. Service was exquisite and timely. Great ambiance and setting. Overall very well done.Special Features:
- A good experiencethematherDined on 9/13/2014Was in town for the weekend and chose Tuscarora Mill based on positive online reviews and an interesting looking menu. Tuskies did not disappoint, and I would definitely consider going back.Special Features:
- Our Favorite SpotTuskiesFanDined on 9/12/2014My wife and I have loved Tuskies ever since we tested it for our rehearsal dinner. They never fail to impress. My wife had Trout New Orleans sale and I had the Duck. We were both very satisfied. We had trouble deciding between cheesecake beignets and bread pudding and we're pleasantly surprised when the waiter brought out both (oh boy, were we stuffed)! Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.