Tuscany - Oakbrook
1415 W. 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tuscany - Oakbrook
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stefanirestaurants.com/
- Phone: (630) 990-1993
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
We will be closed on Sundays from May 24th until September 7th.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Fernando Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering & Special Events by Phil Stefani is a full service off-site catering department specializing in events of all types.
- Private Party Facilities: Tuscany - Oakbrook offers 3 party rooms, each seating 35 to 40 guests. French doors between the Siena & the Montecatini rooms can can be opened to accommodate 80 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Fred Lagon 8883529739
- Entertainment: Live entertainment: Thursday - Saturday: 7:30pm - 11:30pm
- Special Events: Tuscany Oakbrook offers private dining accommodations. Great for corporate parties, rehearsal dinners, receptions, bridal/baby showers, or birthdays. Celebrate your special event at Tuscany! Contact Fred Lagon for more details. Flagon@stefanigroup.com
A word from Tuscany - Oakbrook
The tradition of Tuscany lives on with the comfortable trattoria featuring mouth-watering Northern Italian specialties. Homemade pastas, gourmet pizzas baked in a wood-burning oven & tender veal grilled to perfection are just a few of the Tuscan favorites awaiting you. An incredible wine selection complimented by exceptional service creates the ultimate dining experience. Across from Oakbrook Shopping Center, Tuscany is the perfect break in your shopping or a wonderful meal after work.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tuscany - Oakbrook reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (27)special occasion (27)vibrant bar scene (21)fit for foodies (19)notable wine list (19)great for lunch (16)neighborhood gem (15)great for outdoor dining (13)romantic (7)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)hot spot (4)Show More
- ItalyVIPDined on 11/12/2014We had a great time! The food was excellent. 3 had dover sole-just delicious. One had veal chop-excellent. 2 had risotto with duck and musroons-wonderful. The waiter Aurelio was just wonderful and that in itself makes the experience memorable! Can't wait to go again. We eat out 3 times a week and Tuscany has wonderful food-a must go to reastaurant! Jane PigattiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Food was great .... Music was way too loud.... had to yell to communicate .... would not go back because of this ... for three people spent $200 ... which is ok but wanted an enjoyable night out .... the bar was unbearable loud no talking at all ....Special Features:
- Great celebration spot!JeanDined on 11/1/2014A wonderful dinner for 10 celebrating a birthday. Attentive service with varied menu choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WelcomingItalianbyNatureVIPDined on 11/1/2014This place has very good food and very good service but so do a lot of restaurants. There is just something very warm, comfortable and welcoming about this place. I was just there on 11/01. The place was hopping. Only downside is that it can be a tad noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, attentive serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Although we arrived 5 minutes prior to our reservation time, we had to wait 15 minutes before our table was ready. Very professional and efficient wait staff who are good at their jobs. Food was excellent and the calamari appetizer was some of the best I have ever had. Noise level was a little higher than desired but overall experience was very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Over priced for the food qualityonemorechanceDined on 10/18/2014The service was great but the food was not. Not only was the food just ordinary.... it was over priced. Maybe if each entry / dish came with a dinner salad , that might have helped. Also , the potions were a bit on the small side. When I spend $22 for a pasta dish , I would like to bring some home for the next day.
- ohsogoodohsogoodDined on 10/11/2014food was good but very noisy and tables too close togetherSpecial Features:
- Awesome AmbienceJAC70Dined on 10/3/2014This was an excellent restaurant! The food was very good and the entertainment which was Dave and Donna was superb! My friends and I had the best experience and we would definitely come back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss itBGlassDined on 9/29/2014Don't miss this restaurant! Very good food, wine and atmosphere. You will need to look for it, tucked back off the main road. EnjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a nice timedavemarDined on 9/27/2014The only issue we had were the tables were too close together making us feel crowded. We got there early so that staff was fresh as well as the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedDined on 9/26/2014We ate here before and had a good meal, this time the food was not good and that was the opinion of all four of us. Probably not going back.
- One of the best restaurantsfoodieVIPDined on 9/26/2014We enjoyed our lunch -- sat outside -- food and service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food,slow serviceGregVIPDined on 9/20/2014We live in the area but never tried this restaurant. We invited friends to join us for a dinner. Once seated we had to ask a bus boy to find our waiter. They appeared to be short on staff as we were always waiting for our drinks and food. A pricey place like this should have better service.Special Features:
- Good food.TbagilitoDined on 9/18/2014The food was good. The service was alright. We could have used drink refills but nobody ever checked and the server never came back after food was served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BadOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014I had to wait 45 minutes after the time of my reservation. It was very loud and the service was terrible.
- Disappointed!JennVIPDined on 9/12/2014My husband and I have been to this restaurant over a year ago and had a great experience. We decided to try it out with the kids for dinner. I wish I could find something positive to say, but things just didn't go well. We had a waiter who was working too many tables to actually provide decent service. We were virtually ignored after our initial round of drinks. Took forever to finally get our food. Our salads came out with our meal, so we sent them back. Four of the 5 meals were barely warm when a member of the buss staff served our food to us. Not sure if Tuscany was having an off night, but it will be a while before I try again!Special Features:
- RoadrunnerDined on 9/6/2014We had a lovely dinner on the patio and celebrated an anniversary. The food and wine were delicious....we always enjoy coming here for dinner, special occasion or not.Special Features:
- FlorinDined on 9/6/2014Very good quality food. Service was OK, too busy. Noise level was high otherwise goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PoorCurvyDined on 9/5/2014The waiter was okay ... Service of food we order. An appetizer calamari... Then we order our dinner wish took for ever... Three tables that came after words got there meal before us wish two of those tables wore a party of five.. The other one was of two.. And we waited... The server keep apologizing to us... Buy the time that we got the food we where no longer hungry and upset.. Never Again. I drank do much tea because I so hungry... At the and got the the food ... I was just full of water ... It was horrible.
- Food is good but service is slowchrischicagoVIPDined on 8/27/2014We really like Tuscany's food but the service seems to be consistently slow. There are times you won't see the server for quite awhile, especially at the end when you finally want the check to leave. Overall we like the restaurant and will go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Service awesome. Looking forward to visit sometime soon. Kurpad S MurthySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay....LoveBirdsDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I were far from impressed with Tuscany's food, especially, for the price. We wouldn't waste our time going again.Special Features:
- BlonddinnerblonddinnerVIPDined on 8/16/2014Love the food and decor, but a little noisy. Not to the point that we couldn't hear our table mates, but we were seated next to a large group and they were having a good time, so a bit loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK food, good wine,slow bar serviceGreggVIPDined on 8/6/2014Our meal was served outdoors, which may have added to the problem. Wine was half priced and as such, a good value....but the drinks, all of them from the bar, took far too long to be served. The food special was interesting but not great. I hate that an expensive meal would be just so average.Special Features:
- Wonderful Meal, AgainchrischicagoVIPDined on 8/2/2014My wife and I re-discovered Tuscany a year ago and have gone back four times. Though it's not on the menu, they have accommodated me by making a seafood risotto that is outstanding. My wife on the other hand looks forward to their fresh roasted garlic and olive oil they smash and serve with their bread. We plan on going back again later this month when some friends come to town.Special Features:
- pretty good and not too expensiveLAXpremealgonegoodDined on 8/2/2014food good, pizza ordered as appetizer came very fast. service very good/friendly with one omission, entrees pretty tasty. Only complaints were Caesar salad very sparse on dressing and nobody offered refills on ice tea ever, an odd omission.
- Tuscany for dinnerFagasDined on 7/26/2014We come here often. Great food and service with innovative dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was over priced and sub parOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014I ordered the veal medallions but when I received my dinner I did not get medallions. I got two small strips of veal. The portion was extremely small for the price of the dish and the taste was not the greatest. I would not go back to this restaurant as there are so many other great options to eat nearby.
- Too long to eat!MInxVIPDined on 7/25/2014Food was good. We were seated promptly soon as we arrived for reservation. Unfortunately it took for ever to get our food-I waiter had several tables and every time he would come to check on us it seem like there was at least a 10 minute interval between them. It took almost an hour to get our food and we ordered nothing other than pasta. Table next of us had a party of eight and I know they were there before we arrived and literally were just getting their food when we left almost 2 hours later. I won't be coming here but perhaps the Tuscany in Chicago.Special Features:
- The following 850 reviews are from the Tuscany - Oakbrook reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014A special place that consistently delivers a fine dining experience. Try the Dover Sole, not on the menu, but always available.Special Features:
- AdequateTryagainDined on 7/11/2014The valet service was great, host & seating great, atmosphere inviting, service stopped once we got our food. Had to get the hostess to check us out (btw...only 3 other tables full at the time). Food was adequate, but a bit pricey for what you received. I have had excellent service, food, etc here before, so I would definitely try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tuscany ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/7/2014we have dined at Tuscany in Oak Brook several times before. our experience this time was on par with previous visits- very good in all respects.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually much betterMartyDined on 7/5/2014My wife loves lamb but when she asked the waiter how it was prepared, he picked up the nightly special sheet and read it out loud. Thanks for your insights...geez, doesn't the wait staff get versed in how specials are prepared and how to "sell" it? Especially when it's probably one of the most expensive entrees on the menu at $36? She went with the linguine...for $17. Too bad. Waited for drinks too....finished entree dish was walked past by half a dozen bus boys and the waiter several times as well. Not a real sharp night for the staff. Manager and asst. were great, attentive and accomodating to table request. bar tender comp'd my drink as it was my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurant!WarrenDined on 6/28/2014Food was excellent, the lamb chops in particular. Service was very good as well as the wine list. The only negative was that it was quite noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious yet affordable ItalianBerthelotDined on 6/27/2014Great food as always, not very busy for a Friday which was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodDukeDined on 6/14/2014As always, the food was outstanding. The server was excellent and knew the menu/wine list. We arrived early to get a cocktail at the bar before dinner but checked in with the hostess to let her know. Still had to wait for a table, even though we had the reservation.Special Features:
- DeeDee55DeeDee55Dined on 6/11/2014The meal (Chilean Sea Bass and Gnocchi in Vodka Sauce) was DELICIOUS! Will definitely come back. A little noisy and very busy. But the food was worth the noise.Special Features:
- Food is Excellent!ConstantineDined on 6/6/2014Never fails! The quality of service and food has been excellent for the past 10 years that we have been going there! Good job!Special Features:
- Special OccasionBiggerDined on 6/6/2014I had a large group for dinner, The water was outstanding. Food was very good.Special Features:
- D&PDavpeg1Dined on 5/30/2014We were very happy with the service and food at Tuscany. We have dined there before. Since we live in another state we do not get to Tuscany as often as we would prefer. It is always a great experience, on our own or with family or friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.