Tuscany - Napa
1005 First Street
Napa, CA 94559Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tuscany - Napa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tuscanynapa.com/
- Phone: 7072581000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Su, M, Th 5:00pm-9:00pm
Dinner: T-W Closed
Dinner: F-Sa 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian, Californian
- Executive Chef: Reyes Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We will cater parties of 20-100 people. Just call or email us with your party wishes!
- Private Party Facilities: We can create a private area for you and friends or family, from 8 people up to 100 people.
- Private Party Contact: David Leuschner 8888715445
- Entertainment: Tuscany features live music Thursday through Saturday nights from 8:30PM-Midnight. Come enjoy a wide variety of area musicians, from blues to latin to jazz.
A word from Tuscany - Napa
Celebrating 10 years in the heart of downtown Napa, TUSCANY blends modern and classic Tuscan elements, utilizing the sun-drenched patina of the hillsides, the earthiness of Tuscan stone and tile and plenty of warm, weathered wood beams. The extensive Cal-Italian menu features homemade pastas, and steaks from our mesquite grill and chicken from our exhibition rotisserie. At Tuscany you will find a full bar with an ever-changing cocktail menu and live music Thursday-Saturday, making Tuscany one of the hottest spots to be in downtown Napa.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tuscany - Napa reviews from OpenTable diners
- VERY MEMORABLE!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2013Our go to spot in Napa! Went after opening day of bottle rock-the music and late night dining exceeded our expectations! Had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not MemorableGraymatterVIPDined on 5/4/2013Was not a memorable place. Looked very interesting when we arrived, but was not very impressed by menu or service. Had to move tables once because vents from AC were blowing down directly on our table. All in all, our evening was "just ok"
- The wordt dining experienceNelsonTVIPDined on 4/27/2013The wordt dining experience in 20 years! Absolutely the worst in customer service and some of the worst dishes served. Maybe it was because we had a reservation for 16 guests. The Manager promised to email me a menu. He sent it a day after we had left home. The prices on his email menu were totally different from the actual prices. I did not complain. I did. however, complain that there were items on the bill that were not ordered. I also had arranged for "any salad, any pasta, and any dessert" with other menu items to be billed separately. Of course, when the bill came everything was one mine. The waitress had disappeared and the manager was very rude and abusive. He told me to not come back to his restaurant. Why would I?
- The location is great, decorTomeavVIPDined on 3/29/2013The location is great, decor inviting, and smells from the kitchen pulled us in. While the service was good, the food was a little bland (we had a few of the vegetarian pastas).Special Features:
- Varied menu including delicaciesOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/21/2013Varied menu including delicacies we rarely see. Everything was delicious. Excellent, attentive service.Special Features:
- Fun fun fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2013Second visit to Tuscany-great food and service on both visits! The entire staff goes the extra mile! Live music on the weekends! Fun place!Special Features:
- Food quality has gone downOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/24/2013Food quality has gone down and when I stated to waiter that I didn't really care for the dish I ordered he didn't know what to say.
- I had a group of 4 peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/17/2013I had a group of 4 people and everyone had a bad meal. Pasta under cooked, no flovor. Steak sent back to rare and returned cooked correctly but a poor cut. Credited one meal but we wil never go back.
- Great service good food, husbandUnhappycamperDined on 2/14/2013Great service good food, husband had read bad reviews before we went, he was surprise! Everything was great!Special Features:
- sweet thearts delightsandsDined on 2/14/2013We were there for valentines and found the staff to be very friendly. The food was great, however a full bowl of soup was a surprise! In fact had we known, we would ot have orderd a salad and entre. It was way too much. I will say the food was very tasty and well presented.Special Features:
- We arrived on time for a 6:00OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/8/2013We arrived on time for a 6:00 reservation. Our entrees did not arrive for over an hour and we had to ask the waiter to bring us the wine we ordered because he forgot. I had the halibut special. It was very mushy and I was unable to eat it. For $26.50 the fish should not have been overlooked. We had tickets to a show and by the time we got our entrees we did not have time to have the meal remedied. Needless to say we won't be back.
- Old world Italian restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/1/2013Old world Italian restaurant, The Calamari Misto, with artichoke hearts, Appetizer was excellent. My Italian Grandmother made that same recipe and it tasted like hers. Brought back warm memories! The red pepper sauce serviced with Bread, was excellent also, again the taste of Southern Italy! Our Pasta Entries were a little bland. The Prawns in my Pappardelle Pasta were tasty. Service was very good, could have given more info regarding food items, like the delicious sauce served with the bread. Decor needs updating.
- Off night?LindyVIPDined on 1/19/2013Perhaps it was an off night, but the service was poor. The waiter was pleasant, but was not attentive to our needs with basics like drink refills, bread, parmesan cheese, etc., even after being asked nicely several times. We did not receive any service after being seated for 15 - 20 minutes. Our meals took an hour to be served--literally. The table was mixed on the quality of their food. I enjoyed my pasta, but my husband was very unhappy with the taste and portion size of his dinner. The kids were excited about going out, but after 35 - 45 minutes were past the point of no return and did not enjoy the food at all. The place was busy on that Sat nite & had a nice enough ambiance, but overall we were very disappointed with the service
- We ate at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012We ate at this restaurant for NYE. While the food was good, it was not extraordinary. I had the ribs while my husband had a t-bone steak. Both were average. The service was extraordinary though and the ambiance was very nice for our big night out!
- Went to Tuscany with a groupOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/1/2012Went to Tuscany with a group of folks, age range 30-50, and had a blast. Food was delicious and HUGE PORTIONS (Chicken Al Forte, Rib Eye, Rotisseire Chicken, Lamb Shank). You will not be disappointed. They had a one man band on a Saturday night and we, along with some others, practically closed down the bar.Special Features:
- EnergeticdortsVIPDined on 11/10/2012We went on Saturady, at 6:30....the place was really packed. Our table was ready for us, waiter was there, water on table, wine poured in a few minutes,.orders taken..dinner was hot, had the wild salmon, husband the special (excellent) and son had the pork tenderloin. What more do you want! Lots of groups there from all over the world. In the bar area the tv's were showing a sports game, people were busy talking. I like this place because it has a neighborhood feel, and not stuffy like a lot of Napa restaurants. You can talk to each other and not feel like the person behind you is listening to you. Will go back. Please don't bring the little ones,,,leave them at home with babysitter, too much energy for them.Special Features:
- Great food and wine list.DisappointedDined on 10/3/2012Great food and wine list. Located in the middle of town and very easy to get to. Very nice decor and service was wonderful. Would recommend everyone to try this place.Special Features:
- Food not delivered as ordered.NelsonTVIPDined on 9/23/2012Food not delivered as ordered. Twice this has happened. Need to get things organized.
- Far from ItalyOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 9/9/2012No one there but us... Menu is very ordinary at best! Would have expected an Italian restaurant with an open oak oven would offer Pizza... NOPE!!
- The food was great as wasMarkcDined on 8/24/2012The food was great as was the service. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- We felt the service was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/20/2012We felt the service was very good but the food quality was not what we expected. The pasta dish was overcooked and was left under the heat lamp for probably ten minutes waiting for the rest of the food to be ready. The filet was okay but not really special.
- First time at this restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/18/2012First time at this restaurant, it was very comfortable,the front windows were open to the sidewalk, loved the fresh air! The food was good, the servings were big, so there was plenty to take home. Our server was very attentive and friendly. The only negative was that the roasted chickens were not done yet, therefore what I wanted to order, was unavailable
- HAPPY LIFEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2012What a great night started off with a engaging host walking my wife and me through the menu .walked in to a busy resturant felt we were in a movie. beautiful room -20 min wait .host sat us down in 15 min started off with the ahi-tuna wife orded the beet salad what a great way to start. mw wife being gluten intolerant we ask if the had a gluten free pasta they did they had a osso bucco special the nignt we where there so my wife asked if she could have the osso bucco for her pasta. the smile came over the server's face (my thought's we came to the right place ) i ordered the rack of lamb wow wow wow the night just gets better...her pasta taste like real pasta like they say happy wife happy life. cheese cake for dessert o my god JUST GOSpecial Features:
- The food did no live up toOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/29/2012The food did no live up to the descriptions on the menu. A roasted beet salad was assorted greens with about 5 tiny beet fragments that tasted like thy came from a can. The menu described the concept that mesquite grilled filets were there passion. Ordered medium rare, it came raw and wrapped with a soggy piece of bacon. Uninteresting steamed vegetable. Charged for 3 salads instead of the two that were received. Try somewhere else.
- The food was delicious, theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012The food was delicious, the service was great and the Martini's were fantastic. Great place.Special Features:
- Can u hear me now?!?!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/13/2012Dinner at Tuscany was wonderful. Service was great, food was amazing and the ambiance was chill. BUT.... The noise level was outrageous!!! I couldn't believe how loud it was in there. I could barely hear my bf speak. Maybe next time we'll go a little earlier.Special Features:
- Ambiance and Food were wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/6/2012Ambiance and Food were wonderful! Live music, although they were excellent, made it difficult to have conversation while playing. Otherwise, loved it and will certainly come again.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/16/2012All were pleased with their meal. Very nice staff. We were a party of 6 and it went very smoothly; meal was nicely paced We will come back. Fish special (halibut ) was a hit!Special Features:
- A Special TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/4/2012Dinner at Tuscany is a special treat. To start the calamari was fresh,piping hot and promptly delivered. My entree was cooked with an unbelievable amount of TLC. The complexity of the dish, the layering of flavors and the way that they played on the palate cannot be described with words. The wine list was excellent. The service was top notch. The food and the staff were Amazing, and at this point I'm quite frankly running out of praises for the restaurant. Wait no I'm not the menu is extensive, and the prices were more than fair. Portions were generous, enough to take home for tomorrows lunch. The ambiance was rustic yet chic and very relaxing. Loved ItSpecial Features:
- We made as reservation forBillDined on 5/7/2012We made as reservation for 12, and 4 more folks joined us. It was a monday night so the staff was able to accomodate us. The down side was that it took 3 hours to complete our meal. The food was good but not great. Excellent wine selection and the wait staff did a great job.
- Food was well prepared. LimitedRowdynunDined on 5/4/2012Food was well prepared. Limited food selection, limited white wine selection. Ambience was good as was the service. Would recommend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2012Delicious, very friendly atmosphere,as well as a lively jazzy fun atmosphere! Good portions for the hearty healthy eater!Special Features:
- We have some friends who dinedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2012We have some friends who dined here recently a recomended this restaurant. The food and service was very good. We shared an Ahi Tuna appetizer and a bottle of wine that our waiter recomended. It was fantastic. The service was great too. I had the Halibut, it was moist and had good flavor. My date had the spinach salad and was very happy. The service was good and we had a great time. This place rocks!!! P.S. They have live music too. We will be backSpecial Features:
- Our VacationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/26/2012Incredible food, amazing service, outstanding experience! I visited the resturant tuscany with my BF and it was wonderful. The ambiance was delightful and the food amazing, housemade butternut squash ravioli- still thinking about it. The best restaurant we visited on our vacation to the napa valley . You will love this restaurant.Special Features:
- GREAT NIGHTOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2012A bunch of us came to this cozy Italian restaurant for dinner, and the food exceeded our expectation. We were thoroughly impressed with how accommodating they were since our party was quite large . The hostess and servers were all very warm. Food: Beef short ribs Osso Bucco Squid Ink risotto Quail and butternut squash gnocchi Clams and linguine Lamb shank with rosemary Good Wine selection too. Some Sangiovese and it was perfect Italian Dinner. Love it and will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Very DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/19/2012This is a total tourist trap. There's a reason you can get a table at 7:00pm on a Friday night. Food took forever, then came out cold. Server seemed to be trying, but service was lacking. Just not the best.
- The cocktails we ordered wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2012The cocktails we ordered were good but the food could have been alot better. I had chicken and it was very dry and not alot of flavor. We thought there would be a lot more people there for dinner but at 6:30 there were only 3 other tables with a few people and a couple more came in before we were done. I was very disappointed.
- Our server was not the greatestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/25/2012Our server was not the greatest He kept forgetting things we had ordered.Special Features: