Tuscany il Ristorante
968 S. Westlake Blvd.
Westlake Village, CA 91361Neighborhood:
Agoura Hills / Westlake Village
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Tuscany il Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuscany-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 8054952768x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm to CLOSE
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Tommaso Barletta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant features 3 private rooms that can accommodate parties from 15 to 80 guests each. Perfect environment for medical meetings, corporate conference and any special occasion gathering. Special menus are featured customized to individual needs.
- Private Party Contact: Alexandra or Tommaso 8054952768x
- Special Events: Celebrate Valentine's Day with your special someone at Tuscany for an unforgettable evening of exquisite Italian food and wine!
Enjoy our wonderful multiple course a'la carte selection menu.
To view the full menu, please see our website at http://www.tuscany-restaurant.com under "What's New".
A word from Tuscany il Ristorante
Top rated Italian restaurant in Ventura County. Excellent cuisine with attentive, professional and friendly service, extensive wine and bar selections. Serving lunch Monday through Friday and dinner seven nights a week. Visit us online at www.tuscany-restaurant.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Tuscany il Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Agoura Hills / Westlake Village ›
Tuscany il Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (46)neighborhood gem (43)fit for foodies (43)romantic (33)notable wine list (32)good for groups (25)vibrant bar scene (16)great for lunch (9)hot spot (8)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OutstandingBuzzzVIPDined on 10/27/2014One of the fines Italian restaurants we have been to. All meals consistently good. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for. Very knowledgeable waiter and took care of wife's birthday.Special Features:
- Pleasant experienceBigGulpDined on 10/20/2014Very good balance. All fasetts of the dining experience worked well together. The food quality, service, and atmosphere fit the pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first experienceLove2eatoutVIPDined on 10/18/2014menu choices and specials really reflects the Tuscany types of food to match the name. Pricing was reasonable for the locaiton and the server staff was very plesant and knowledgable. Will be back for more!Special Features:
- Longtime customerhealthy1VIPDined on 10/10/2014We've been going here for many years. The construction is terrible! I hope they don't leave the restaurant in the shape it's in now. Very unfriendly atmosphere. We had to change tables because of the noise. Food was great as always, and our server Nicole was excellent. Please fix the interior seating arrangements.Special Features:
- Nice!LuvNewPlacesDined on 10/10/2014I would have considered my experience here a 5 star rating. However, the ongoing construction outside looked like a war zone and really took what should be a good first impression and made it less than appealing. Walking from the parking spot (not enough spots BTW) was and adventure stepping over fallen branches, muddy water streaming across the lot and construction debris! Otherwise, the service was excellent, ambiance nice, and food was fantastic!Special Features:
- Great tasting food!HardtopleaseDined on 10/8/2014The food quality is excellent and menu is interestingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in Thousand OakswhocareswhoiamVIPDined on 10/3/2014Tuscany has been in this location for years and is the "staple" upscale restaurant in Thousand Oaks. Generally it has a vibrant bar scene and is busy, especially on a Saturday night. Due to the strip mall owners remodeling the center, parking is a challenge these days. The mall owners are taking their time to reinvent the shopping center and it really makes it difficult to find parking near the restaurant. Apparently the mall owners don't care if it is difficult for patrons of the existing businesses to find parking, it is a challenge to negotiate driving through the center and steering clear of nails, materials etc. Having said all that...it is a fantastic dining experience and once inside you forget that you parked a center away!Special Features:
- Tuscany has changedMcchowDined on 10/3/2014First time back after many years. The food and service are still good, but the atmosphere is very different now. It used to be a dressed up place, but now they have customers in jeans and shorts. And the hostess was in shorts. Two big screen TV by the bar and people at the bar were noisy. Just like a sports bar.
- al1234VIPDined on 10/3/2014I had a business lunch and it was very good in terms of location, service, noise level and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- daisydoDined on 9/22/2014Delicious food, reasonable prices and size portions on the pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but expensiveEllenVIPDined on 9/20/2014We had a wonderful meal and a good experience. Downside, Very expensive and noisy.
- Another "Kid's Unfriendly" Gem!StargazerDined on 9/19/2014Yes, another "Kids UN-FRIENDLY" restaurant for a romantic and enjoyable place WITHOUT SCREAMING BABIES, TANTRUMED TODDLERS and RUDE, NEANDERTHAL FAMILIES!! The food was GREAT and moderate prices. Mostly Italian dishes, amazing pasta specialties. Full bar, superb service and a peaceful, "fine-dining" ambiance. Great for couples or just out for relaxing dinner WITH OUT THE KIDS!!! The bad part is the parking due to major construction. This will be improved very soon. It's difficult to find nice places like this anymore. We avoid any "Family Restaurant" that caters to spoiled brat kids that I blame it on the ignorant, poorly trained parents.Special Features:
- YumGeriDined on 9/14/2014Had the eggplant parm. Love it so much that I always get it.Special Features:
- A Real Taste of ItalyBravoDined on 9/5/2014Classy, authentic spirit in this genuinely Italian restaurant!Special Features:
- Great resturant, butAnonDinerDined on 8/31/2014This is a great Italian restaurant, great food, good wine list, and very excellent service. The Eggplant Parmesan was the best I've had in a long time (hint: have them sprinkle lots of grated Parmesan cheese on it). My only complaint was they have entertainment at night (on a Sunday night at least), that's just too loud and distracting for a restaurant of this caliber. However, they did move us into another room that was much quieter after I asked for a quieter table than the one we had originally. Other than that, I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- EvafoxcVIPDined on 8/30/2014WE come often there. The main courses are usualy very good and service is attentive but this time the steak was overcooked probably because too many people came in at the same time. Appetizers are a little too expensive relative to what you get on the plate. Pastas are cooked properly but you have to mention to the waiter that you want it a little "undercooked" so you get it el dante! Wine list is good and the corckage fee is only $15. Reasonably priced. Strongly recommend.Special Features:
- First rateGarryDined on 8/29/2014This restaurant is always first rate in food, service and wine list.Special Features:
- Very nice ambience and foodBillyTheGreekDined on 8/29/2014I found this little gem while looking for a nice Italian restaurant close by. We were not disappointed. The service is excellent. The ambience is very nice as long as you get a table in the back away from the bar which can be noisy. We prefer to try the specials instead of picking from the menu. We were very pleased with the daily specials we chose. The dining is very nice with white tablecloths and low lighting to enhance the mood. The one thing we would like to see added is a bottle of vinegar and a bottle of olive oil to pour onto a plate and dip the bread in. Overall a very splendid place to dineSpecial Features:
- Rushed, but nice experience.JoseriveraDined on 8/24/2014Overall Tuscany met my expectations, a really good Italian restaurant, traditional and home made meals with a 5 star restaurant touch. However, the place wher the restaurant is located is going under construction that forced the restaurant to close 2 hours before their regular time. We found out about it until we got there but the manager let us enjoy dinner with out canceling our reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful diningGrandpaJimmyDined on 8/23/2014Wow! What a great meal & dining experience we had. Our waiter, Sergio, made our experience very positive and enjoyable. He didn't hesitate to make suggestions, when asked, and even shared which soup to get that would enhance my meal, even when I was leaning toward something different. The food was cooked perfectly, presented beautifully, and wasmore than adequate in amount. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectLuckyfusoDined on 8/23/2014Wow! That sums it up. Please try it because you won't be disappointed. We finally had the night to ourselves without the 3 children. With many choices before us, my wife suggested Tuscany. It had been 10 years since we had dined there and it was just as good as we remembered. From the food (specials included three small filets with various sides and braised short rib ravioli), to the service (tag team waiters, attentive assistants), and management (Jacopo rocks). We don't normally order desert, but the Lemon cake with white chocolate flakes was great. We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous, Again.MarcVIPDined on 8/23/2014Having dined here before, this visit confirms again this is one of the best Italian Restaurants in Northwest LA. Fish was great, very good pasta, very warm service. Bravo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Course Wine Pairing EventJoeSDined on 8/10/2014Went for the five course wine pairing option on this oocassion and all courses were excellent!!! Have been attending Tuscany for several years including last new years eve event which was also fantastic!Special Features:
- Always great foodCambria1VIPDined on 8/8/2014This restaurant is very dependable, serving excellent Italian food. I chose an unusual, but delicious pheasant with sour cherry sauce the other night -- pheasant breast was prepared perfectly; moist, juicy -- great dish. For the first time ever there were some service issues. He was a bit aloof or distracted and just not up to par for the restaurant.
- Live Music nightmare!Foodie4realsVIPDined on 8/3/2014Unfortunately, we wanted a quiet relaxing, great food experience... While we did get a great food, and service experience... They had a local singer in singing your not so favourite hits of the 60's and 70's! While he is talented... It was SOOOOO LOUD! it was hard to enjoy anything at all. It was our first time there, quite possibly our last, if that music is every night! To the restaurant, what are you?? Fine dining? Or a bar, with food??? If you're fine dining... Fine, have some music, maybe a violinist or cellist, in the corner quietly playing romantic classical pieces, maybe turn the lights down, make the place more intimate... Too bad, the wine list has some hidden gems on it for VERY reasonable price, and the good is awesome!!!!Special Features:
- A rare Italian restaurant gemFoodiegirlDined on 8/1/2014Coming from the East Coast, many Italian Restaurants in Ventura County are average at best. This restaurant is a reminder that great Italian food does exist on the West Coast. Great service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never fails to please me!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/1/2014Always constantly great food,service and ambience. Fabulous restaurantSpecial Features:
- SkagwayalSkagwayalDined on 7/27/2014Amazing food, impeccable service (Great job Morgan ) and fantastic ambiance! Highly recommend !
- Excellent Italian restaurantLabattDined on 7/26/2014OK, it's in a strip mall and looks utterly unremarkable from the outside (especially during construction). But this is an outstanding Italian restaurant with far more than the standard Italian choices. It's possible to eat healthily here, and the seafood choices are excellent. There were a lot of great specials, and the service is impeccable. We loved it.Special Features:
- Tuscany Westlake VillagekenzcpaVIPDined on 7/19/2014This is a great place, they know what they are doing. Food always good and so is the service. I had a veal special and it was just OK. My wife had the Dover Sole and it was great. I would recommend this place anytime.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerLetseatDined on 7/19/2014Dinner started with delicious complimentary bruschetta. There were many specials to choose from. We all loved our meals as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Everything was excellent except they forgot my request for a Birthday Treat for my soon to be son-in-law. They brought me the dessert platter to pick from and pay for. Then they brought us the Birthday Treat!Special Features:
- 25th AnniversaryChristineWLVDined on 7/15/2014Tuscany has been a staple in Westlake Village for many years, and I can truly say - I have always enjoyed their food. Everything is prepared carefully and the service is wonderful. The only downside for our Anniversary night, was the noise level. That is no fault of the restaurants, but when couple's are trying to enjoy a romantic evening - maybe don't seat them near a party of 8 that are straining their voices to make sure everyone at the table can hear them. Between the party of 8 ladies, and the lady that came in with her date to sit at the table next to us - my husband and I couldn't wait to leave to get home and have a conversation. The food took our breath away, so we didn't need to talk and just enjoyed our food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/11/2014Always great food and great service. The artichoke appetizer is fantastic.Special Features:
- traditionclubrVIPDined on 7/9/2014my companion and I enjoyed a lovely evening at Tuscany. service at our cozy window table was excellent. in addition to the breadth of their menu, several evening specials tempted us: mixed seafood and salmon, both dished prepared to perfection.Special Features:
- Who knew?OctoGourmetDined on 7/8/2014We have lived in the area for twelve years (Camarillo) and missed several opportunities to eat at Tuscany but for one reason or another opted for other experiences--what a mistake! We missed out on a really fine dining experience--won't let that happen again. The young woman who seated us was understanding when we asked for another location and put us in a very wonderful spot and in the care of Morgan, a bubbling, efficient, professional server. Tomaso (sic?) the owner checked in to make sure we were satisfied. From the first sip of the parsnip ginger soup to the final cappuccino, we never had a moment's displeasure. For us, and our guests visiting from Washington, D.C., the Tuscany was a great, solid five star experience.Special Features:
- The following 517 reviews are from the Tuscany il Ristorante reviews archive.
- Birthday celebrationMarilynVIPDined on 6/30/2014Leisure birthday lunch celebration. Our lunch was very good. We. We were not rushed. Complimentary Tiramisu dessert was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not that thrilled...DDDMDined on 6/28/2014We had not been in at least 5-7 years. Maybe now I remember why. We had an 8PM seating and they rushed us from soup to entree with no break at all. As soon as we took our last spoonful, they took our bowls & placed entrees in front of us. The food is rich and tasty but eat too much & pay for it later! They did comp us dessert for our wedding annivsry & that was kind (they even switched it out when we told the waiter we did not care for what they planned to bring us). Great wine selection. Service was attentive, but again- too rushed. The carrot/ginger/parsnip soup puree-excellent. Chilean sea bass was a little too fishy for that fish variety. Filet mignon strips served in the pasta was tough-most likely leftover pieces from nice filets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantGarryDined on 6/28/2014I have going to this place for 15 years. It always consistently wonderful.Special Features:
- bellaVIPDined on 6/24/2014Considering the fact that there was lots of construction being done to all the shops and restaurants in that area, we were delightfully surprised to find the restaurant humming and buzzing with a full house and excellent vibes. The food was absolutely delicious. The menu was filled with creative dishes. The service was very good with a very pleasant wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.