Tuscany Gardens - Tuscany Suites & Casino
255 E Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Tuscany Gardens - Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuscanylv.com/
- Phone: 7029475910x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Open Every Day from 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gilberto Martinez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Nightly entertainment and dancing (8:30pm to 1am)in our Piazza lounge.
A word from Tuscany Gardens - Tuscany Suites & Casino
Tuscany Gardens offers a variety of Italian Dishes featuring our Chef's famous sauces, USDA Prime Steaks, Veal, Seafood Specialties and Osso Bucco. We also cater to Gluten-Free and Vegetarian guests. Our wine list offers wines from some of the world's best wine regions.Continued
Outdoor patio seating is available, weather permitting. Prix Fixe menus are available for large groups.
Outdoor patio seating is available, weather permitting. Prix Fixe menus are available for large groups.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Tuscany Gardens - Tuscany Suites & Casino - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Tuscany Gardens - Tuscany Suites & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since May 18, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (30)romantic (27)neighborhood gem (25)fit for foodies (17)notable wine list (12)good for groups (9)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great Place Off The StripDiningExpertVIPDined on 9/8/2014I have stayed at Tuscany Resort on several occasions and never failed to dine at least once at Tuscany Gardens, their Italian restaurant. The food is great, the ambiance suitable for business or romance and the service is excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant on Flamingo, almost directly behind Bally's. It really is a hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Raised PricesDebraVIPDined on 8/29/2014I very shocked to see that they have raised prices corkage fee doubled from $10 to $20 The one desert that I love to get also went up in price I love their Cannoli but they used to give you 2 for $4.95 now they give you one for $7.95 I probably will not be going their any more. They also used to give you a discount on the food but not anymore.Special Features:
- Osso BuccoIcemanVIPDined on 8/26/2014Very tender and tasteful. Big portion. Attentive service.Special Features:
- Always a good mealPrimeRingerDined on 8/22/2014We came for the osso buco 7 years ago as tourists and continued to come whenever we were in Vegas. Now that we're residents, it's on our regular list and has never disappointed us. Wide variety of delicious dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DolciVIPDined on 8/18/2014Although the carpaccio was not up to our standards,the rest of the Dinner was.Our server Bill was outstanding and allowed us the time to enjoy our cocktails before rushing into the entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, less than great serviceAngieVIPDined on 8/16/2014The food is consistently excellent, however the service can be spotty at times. Last night my fellow diners were given their appetizers and when my soup didn't appear I assumed the server had to make a second trip since we were a large group. 20 minutes later still no soup and no waiter, I finally had to flag down the waiter and ask him where my soup was. If the waiter had checked up on us I could have informed him of the oversight. Later I asked one of the other servers for another drink and he said he would be right back, never to be seen again.Special Features:
- very nice place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014My wife and I had a great dinner on our 8th anniversary. This is a very nice place to spend a special occasion. Everything was excellent from the service to the food. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentfood4thoughtDined on 7/29/2014Food was fresh and tasty. Server was very friendly and attentive. Ambience is excellent. The cook messed up on a custom order but the server caught it before it was served. That took a little longer for dinner but the server was very apologetic. She made it up with a free dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal -reasonable priceAlanDined on 7/25/2014What a nice break from the noise and hustle and bustle of Vegas. Very nice, quiet setting. Excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jimd777Dined on 7/25/2014I have dined at Tuscany Gardens several times. The food and service is always excellent. I would highly recommend this great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was greatMrFullDined on 7/12/2014The atmosphere was wonderful. The food and service was great.Special Features:
- Sommelier is terrificKidItalyDined on 7/12/2014We really enjoyed yet another meal at this restaurant. Melanie (the sommelier) is very knowledgeable about their wine list. We had the Buglioni Ripasso and it was perfect for the pairing with melanzane.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely dinnerFoodieDined on 6/27/2014This is a favourite when I visit Vegas...tried and true...excellent homemade flavours, generous portions, well seasoned and delicious comfort food paired with a lovely ambiance and attentive service. A neighbourhood gem!Special Features:
- Great spot to bring visitorsVegasWahineDined on 6/21/2014I like taking visitors to eat off strip before heading to pricier strip, and Tuscany Gardens always pleases with classic Italian fare at moderate prices. Osso bucco papardelle and veal marsala are favorites. Cozy and quiet enough to converse but nice to have music in background from nearby lounge. Service was average this time even though it was not crowded but dishes still up to par.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Hearts of Palm Salad everMarshallVIPDined on 6/20/2014I consider myself somewhat of an expert in Hearts of Palm salads, having consumed hundreds in fine restaurants all over the US and Caribbean, and I have to say, this one is absolutely supberb-- simple fresh ingredients combining into the perfect blend of creamy and tangy. Kept returning night after night mainly for that salad. (Not to imply that the rest of the food wasn't good too.) The ambiance was very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best deal in townOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/16/2014If you are looking for a good deal in Vegas and I am not talking 21 or poker I am talking great food at a more then fair price Tuscany Gardens is the place . This restaurant has a wide variety of choices I highly recommend their Callamari , heart of Palm salad and steak and lobster or if you prefer Italian all the selections I have tried are very good. Thank you Tuscany Gardens for many great timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/15/2014Unbeatable value. Great food and great price. Have never been dissapointed.Special Features:
- table for 3localDined on 6/12/2014Second time eating here, both were great. Very good food. I definitely recommend. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent and off the strip!luv2dineoutVIPDined on 6/3/2014I went out of my comfort zone and got something I don't usually order. I love veal but have never ordered osso buco. This was excellent! The veal was shredded on top of pappardelle pasta, no bone to pick at. There were many wine choices by the glass. I chose a nice Malbec. The osso buco portion was just right so I didn't walk away stuffed although I didn't have room for desert. I would definitely go back and recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor and deception ...cmolVIPDined on 5/28/2014Scalops were stringies in a pasta mountain ... steack was stringy too ..... impossible to finish our meal ..... hard to believe that such a cooking exists in such a casino ...... no dessert, no coffee .......... no quality control in this restaurant ......firts visit an last visit ...
- excellent and cost effectivegregbmhDined on 5/21/2014Place to go for great great food at a reasonable price just off the stripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 151 reviews are from the Tuscany Gardens - Tuscany Suites & Casino reviews archive.
- love itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014this is my mother's favorite restaurant so we took her here for Mother's DaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall very good to excellentams294Dined on 5/6/2014We will return next time in Las Vegas, good variety and presentationSpecial Features:
- ambroseDined on 5/6/2014Lack of concern by manager - this place has indoor and outdoor seating. Doors were open to the outside creating an unpleasant draft - it was only 70 for those inside. Waiter was asked to close some of the doors - response was manager didn't care about the inside people as long as people were outside the doors would be open.Special Features:
- As always, greatjoniDined on 5/3/2014We have eaten at Tuscany many, many times and as usual, the meal was wonderful. We were not rushed. the waitress was accommodating. Our only disappointment is that since there are innumerable great restaurants in town, and even though we live way on the other side of town (in Summerlin), we would come to the Tuscany because of the great food but also because of the $20 (then changed to20%) discount coupon in the paper. We belong to Entertainment.com and there are hundreds of 4* restaurants to choose from. Even though Tuscany is one of our favorites, we will lean towards others like Sergios and casa de Amore, where we have the 2 for 1, and eat at Tuscany less often.Special Features:
- great for seniors!cageydiningDined on 5/2/201420% across the board discount for seniors 50 plus. Would go there without discount sincet the food is terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off strip fine diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/1/2014Great food-- great service--reasonably priced-- locals welcomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/30/2014this was one of our favorite restaurants but our last visit wasnt very good.we dont go out too often but it was our 37th anniversery so we decided to come here cause its usually good.both our dishes werent very good at all and my wife is italian and a pretty good cook.we realize that mistakes happen but my wife wants to put this place off our favorite list now.and usually when a waiter sees that your plates are still full he asks what happened but not this night.Special Features:
- Very Enjoyable EveningHonokowaiDined on 4/26/2014We had a very good and relaxing dinner - the noise level was low so we could have a conversation. Food was well prepared and good, as was the service. I recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Friday specialKennyDDined on 4/25/2014Jose our waiter was great. The food was perfect. The Friday chef special is a great dish. Try it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and servicepickyeaterDined on 4/25/2014both my friends and myself felt the food was the best. The booths are very private and comfortable. our waitress, Dolores, was fabulous. Attentive and friendly.IndSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas ItalianCajunVolsDined on 4/24/2014A very good resturant at an excellent value. Off the strip, but well worth the extra walk. A very quiet resturant. With all the "high priced" resturants in Vegas, this is a good value. Reasonable wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food and Great ValueJamesammyDined on 4/21/2014We eat here every time we visit Vegas because the food and service is always excellent while the prices are very reasonable. For the taste and quality we are always pleasantly surprised by the reasonable price point. In addition, the ambience and presentation are always lovely. We are never hesitant to invite friends becuase they always walk away pleased and impressed with the whole experience.Special Features:
- Great food & service -perfect pair!BennyFoodDined on 4/20/2014We had our wedding dinner here back in October - 51 of us and everyone loved the food!! They accomodated our last minute change to the bar arrangement with a smile and gave outstanding service. Great ambience for a special occasion too!! We went back just the other day on our visit to see if the food was as good as we remembered and we were not disappointed!!! And their wine list was impressive - they had an Amarone which impressed my connoisseur friend and I (a wine amateur) even liked it too!! Will be back next time in Vegas again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice Experiencedman627VIPDined on 4/12/2014Visited back to back weekends; first with a party of four, then with eight. the food was amazing. Will definitely return
- Tuscany Gardens dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/11/2014The food at Tuscany Gardens was excellent and so was the service. We sat outside on the patio and it was so pleasant. The food was so good we didn't eat anywhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmospherejosephDined on 3/28/2014Great food and atmosphere and very reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGHappyclientsDined on 3/26/2014Great place to eat .... Chef is an excellent cook...We took our friends there and this is there favorite restaurant now....It was there first time there...Kudos to you all...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, enjoyable dinner!grandmaDined on 3/24/2014Always good food, nice atmosphere, pleasant and experienced staff. Our favorite place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried some new foods this timekkm22235Dined on 3/23/2014I have eaten here several times. This time, was by far the best. I tried two new items and both were excellent. The Greek Salad was excellent, and quite a generous portion. I also tried the Veggie Napolen appetizer. This was actually used as my entree. By the time I ate the salad and appetizer, I was way too full. Another member of our group ordered the Ribeye. Claiming that it was the best steak she had eaten in two years. Not fancy. Some of the booths are quite private and would be great for a romantic dinner.Special Features: