Tuscany Country Grill
1516 Grant Ave
Novato, CA 94945Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Tuscany Country Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tuscany-countrygrill.com/
- Phone: 4158982800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 4:00PM.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:00PM - 8:30PM. Friday - Saturday: 4:00PM - 9:30PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Our Catering managers have extensive knowlegde to help you with corporare catering, small group events or family parties.
- Private Party Facilities: Private areas and restaurant rentals are available for your special party.
- Private Party Contact: JoAna Mendez 4158982800
A word from Tuscany Country Grill
Tuscany is certainly the right place to find delicious Italian/American food and an easy comfortable atmosphere. We are located in downtown Novato right next to Wellsfargo. On the menu you will find our popular appetizers, salads, paninis, burgers, pizzas, pastas, steaks and other entrees such as chicken picata, lemon petrole sole and veal marsala. Our sauces are freshly homemade along with our fresh baked bread. We also have a delicious dessert menu that includes our chefs famous tiramisu known to be the best. Children's menus are also available, same with a beer and wine menu. Anyone is welcome and we look forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tuscany Country Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Love this placeMissJuneVIPDined on 1/30/2013I don't dine out often but when I get the chance this is the place I always enjoy. Great food, wonderful homemade bread and kind and thoughtful service. When the weather is sunny and warm lovely outside tables. Go and enjoy a charming local gem.Special Features:
- I recently met a friend forSanFranciscoSueDined on 1/21/2013I recently met a friend for lunch at the Tuscan Country Grill. While the ambiance is just OK, the service and the food were superb. I'm from San Francisco and she is from Pleasanton. I had a wonderful salad and she had a great sandwich. She is definitely a foodie and we both agreed we would come again.Special Features:
- I have been to this restaurantFoodieVIPDined on 7/27/2012I have been to this restaurant several times and the food wasn't as good this time. I had the chicken piccata which was dry and very lemony. The pasta it was served with on the other hand was cooked to death and very starchy and stuck together on the plate. The vegetables were very good and cooked perfectly. I hope this was just an off night.
- We were seated next to a ladyOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/13/2012We were seated next to a lady who was talking to imaginary people throughout the meal. Since other tables were available and she is a regular and the staff knew about her, we should have been seated further away. It was so distracting, we took our food home to eat.
- Everything is delicious butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/26/2012Everything is delicious but one of the main reasons I like to go there is because Tuscany Grill has the best soups! Their minnestrone is superb and you will love their roasted red pepper soup.Special Features:
- This is our favorite localShelIsraelDined on 2/23/2012This is our favorite local Italian restaurant. We had a new waitress who did not show the pride, patience and passion that pour usual waitress always demonstrates. But this was my 5th visit and the food was excellent as usual, and it's quiet enough to allow conversations without being too quiet. If you are in the Novato, CA area I recommend it.Special Features: