1 Washington Valley Road
Bedminster, NJ 07978Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tuscanybistro.com/default.htm
- Phone: 9086583388
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 11:30 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday-Sunday: 12:00 PM-5:00 PM
Monday-Saturday: 5:00 PM-10:00 PM
Sunday: 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Brett Romano/ Jen Loughlin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: For Catering call Valerie Mayeres at 908.658.3388.
- Entertainment: Monday, August 20th, 2012
Salsa/Rumba Dinner Dance Social
6:30 Dinner for $19.95/PP Includes
7:30 Dance Lesson by Joy2dance
Partner will be provided!
- Special Events: Tuesday Night Pasta Special
Buy One Pasta and Get a Second Pasta of the Same Value or Less Free
Buy an Entree or Special and get a Pasta Half Price
Tuesday night special available for in-house customers only.
Not available for take-out.
Pasta night begins at 5:00pm and ends at 8:00pm.
A word from Tuscany Bistro
Tuscany Bistro offers a variety of gourmet Italian dishes and delicious specialty pizzas which are available for dine-in, take-out and delivery. Tuscany Bistro is located on the corner of Washington Valley Road and Route 202/206 in Pluckemin. GPS: #1 Washington Vally RoadContinued
Bedminster, NJ 07921.
Bedminster, NJ 07921.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tuscany Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Service was an absolute fiasco.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/12/2013Service was an absolute fiasco. We had a largeParty of 20 people and one server. Several peopleIn the party didn't get their appetizers til after othersFinished theirs. Waited over an hour after the first course for Our meals. Disastrous. Food was mediocre at best. Sorry. You need more wait staff when you know yourGetting in a large party. It won't be us. We will notBe back.
- We were here New Year's EveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2012We were here New Year's Eve and the service was spotty. Once the owner became our server it was greatly improved. The food was quite good. The eggplant tower is delicious. Be aware that they do not have a full liquor license - they have 3 wines, all which must be bought by the bottle (and the Chianti wasn't very good). So, if you enjoy a glass of something with dinner, consider this a BYOB and you will be fine.
- Italian chicken wings wereNehoc8Dined on 12/28/2012Italian chicken wings were so good, great comfortable neighborhood place w good food!
- Neighborhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/27/2012Three for three so far. Not a bad dish on the menu. Must try the rice ball, penne vodka and pasta de feo. Yum! Rolando is a wonderful server as well.Special Features:
- Very good food and generousica724Dined on 12/13/2012Very good food and generous portions. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- A place to avoid.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/27/2012Fodd was just ok, nothing outstanding. Asked server how veal was and told great. Came and was small and of poor quality. When server asked how all was, I told him of issue and given an "oh" response but no further action taken to rectify misleading recommendation.. Doubt I would return again given the quality and value.. Received a non adjusted bill, paid it and left.
- I always come to Tuscany BistroOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2012I always come to Tuscany Bistro for the Penne a la Vodka. I was disappointed the last time we were there as the receipe has changed. There was no peas or anything in it. It was just pasta in a vodka sauce. Hopefully you'll go back to the original receipe.Special Features:
- The ambiance was quite nice,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2012The ambiance was quite nice, the light bulbs hanging set the mood. Their Caesar salad was good but the croutons were not as fresh and crispy as I would have expected. The majority of the sandwiches were good - very big, so you get your money’s worth. All in all it is a simple place. Great for a group lunch at work!Special Features:
- We had a table of seven andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012We had a table of seven and never felt rushed. The server was attentive but did not hover. The food was fabulous and we all enjoyed our time at Tuscan Bistro.Special Features:
- We had the Risotto special.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2012We had the Risotto special. It was excellent! And the portions were large enough that we had leftovers for another meal.Special Features:
- Great for lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2012Good food. Good service! Tables are a little too close together. Other than that, very nice place for lunch.Special Features:
- Great Home cooked ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/9/2012Home run!!!! old country italian ...We loved it and will be back...food was fantastic, can't wait to bring friends with us....more people should know about this place...Found it randomly on open table and when we left my wife and I had smiles on our faces, it's been a long time that I have suggest a great meal....the Owners were great and chief mad a few dishes for us to taste amazing......Special Features: