409 Mount Pleasant Ave
Mamaroneck, NY 10543Neighborhood:
TurkishPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.turkishmeze.com/
- Phone: 9147773042x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday - Saturday 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Turkish, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: Bekir Helvacioglu
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We will be happy to serve you for your special days such as weddings, engagements, birthdays, Bar Mitzvahs, graduation parties, and more. We will come to your location or you can have your special occasion here at Turkish Meze. We will assist you with your special occasion; special and/or custom events such as business meetings, presentations, fundraisers, business cocktail parties, as well as on and off premises catering services.
A word from Turkish Meze
Turkish Meze is a restaurant serving a wide variety of rich & tasty Turkish Cuisine in Mamaroneck including Turkish soups, cold and hot traditional Turkish appetizers, Meditarranean style salads, kebabs, deserts as well as Turkish wine and beer. Turkish Meze prides itself on its dedication to the very original and traditional tastes of Turkish cuisine. You can check our menu and get a taste of we have to offer. We are passionate about Turkish food and Turkish culture. Please also try our market Legume Gourmet located across the street from the restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Turkish Meze reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (13)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (1)Show More
- Disappointing visitAud1VIPDined on 9/14/2014Just not the same...the food has deteriorated... Service slow & inattentive even though not that crowded. Had to wait 10 min b4 anyone asked 4 our drink order. Saved on cost because of groupon purchase, but would have preferred better food quality & no discount!Special Features:
- Leave room for dessertWestchesterGalVIPDined on 8/31/2014Although the portions are large, leave room for dessert. The homemade chocolate pudding and the rice pudding are both outstanding. And the apricot pastry is wonderful and large enough for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turkish mezeMezeDined on 8/30/2014The food was good ; service was a little bit on the slow side but they were very gracious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good neighborhood placeDaveDined on 8/19/2014very good turkish food. incredible monday to thursdsy dinner special. one of our favorite informal Westchester restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!MargieDined on 8/10/2014Found this gem through Groupon and had a great time. Can't wait to get back.Special Features:
- Very good Turkish foodmjm814VIPDined on 7/25/2014We mad a reservation for 8 pm and were promptly seated. The menu contains many choices for hot and cold appetizers and main dishes. We chose grilled calamari. They also offered fried calamari, but we have that all the time. It was very good and not tough or rubbery. The pita bread was served with olive tapanade. The main dishes were very large and we took 1/2 home. We had the Doner special: Lamb and the mixed grill We had the shredded wheat and pistachio dessert....very good and not too sweet. We also had two glasses of the house white Turkish wine....OK. We would come back here for dinnerSpecial Features:
- Reasonably good turkish fareOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/22/2014Good service, tasty food, generous portions. We went on a Tuesday evening and the place was almost full. Do not expect anything gourmet here, but clean solid flavors.Special Features:
- Always good!DebbieVIPDined on 7/20/2014Food is great, never disappointing. Lamb kabobs are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Turkish Meze reviews archive.