466 5th Ave South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tulianaples.com/
- Phone: (239) 213-2073
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Dinner Nightly: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Vincenzo Betulia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from Tulia
Osteria Tulia transports diners to Naples, Florida's first osteria, serving exquisitely prepared Italian peasant cuisine in the ambiance of a lovingly restored Italian farmhouse. Osteria Tulia is the vision of Sicilian-born Chef/Partner Vincenzo Betulia, a long-time Old Naples chef whose flavorful dishes have earned top culinary accolades and a passionate international following.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Tulia - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Tulia reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (115)great for outdoor dining (98)neighborhood gem (75)special occasion (55)romantic (47)hot spot (46)notable wine list (34)great for lunch (33)vibrant bar scene (31)good for groups (30)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (9)late-night find (9)great for brunch (8)Show More
- Another great spot in NaplesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014We stopped in for an early dinner to allow us to enjoy the sunset on the beach later. the outside table was perfect and the service was cordial and prompt. We chose a selection of foods to share. We especially liked Fr. Michael's pizza and the home made ricotta with pears. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FLFOODVIPDined on 11/21/2014Great food and service. The gnocchi with duck ragu was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too noisyFoodsterVIPDined on 11/18/2014Our server was the best thing about the place. She was extremely accommodating, friendly and helpful. The food was good but not great.
- My fourth time. Always quite nice. Popular place!JodyDined on 11/18/2014Tulias is charming . I have shared it with friends. However, Pizza this time dry, over baked. ...not as it has been in the past. I will be back but choose something else. Happy servers did a fine job!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally Good Italian in NaplesMidtownlunchVIPDined on 11/16/2014Our waiter was wonderful, food was delicious and everyone was extremely attentive (they came over when we needed something not when we didn't). The bread with the caponata to start was a nice touch. We got the burratta mozzarella and caramelized Brussels sprouts to start and Gnocchi, and the Rigatoni Bolognese and both were delicious .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!UncinmiVIPDined on 11/15/2014There is a consistency about the fabulous food and service at Tulia that no other dining experience in Naples can offer. Tulia's creative menu keeps us coming back. Try the squash bloosoms are real treatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DebcatromaDined on 11/15/2014The ambiance in this restaurant is very Tuscan, which I found to be quite appealing. Every dish was impeccably displayed and delicious! The Zucchini Blossoms were delicious! They reminded me of the ones that my grandmother used to make. The restaurant staff were all very friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend Tulia to anyone looking for a superb place to have dinner. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT!!!MJBuchDined on 11/13/2014This is an excellent restaurant, very authentic dishes. The wait staff is the best, Stanley was very attentive with a great knowledge of the menu. Everything on the menu is delicious, and the drinks are the best too. The wine list has a great selection, perfect for pairing with all the entrees. I have been her 6 or 7 times and can't wait to go back. The stuffed squash blossoms are a treat not to missSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedFoodDivaVIPDined on 11/11/2014We always get the same dishes but went rogue and tried the special of the day, very tasty. Enough for 2!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Becoming my favorite restaurantItalianSatisfactionDined on 11/10/2014It was fantastic! Not only was the food beautifully prepared, it was different than you would find on menus, making it fun and exciting. The eggplant saponata(?) served with the bread was delicious. We arrived early and the noise level was minimal. As the evening became later, it did become slightly noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A taste of real ItalyLadybugDined on 11/10/2014The menu reminded me of our a special trip to Italy. Some of the food I chose brought back memories as well, for example the squash blossoms. My salmon had grill marks that tasted burned tho not under cooked. My friend with salmon didn't have the problem. We ate outside this time on a lovely night. The service was excellent tho the food not as good as our first visit.Special Features:
- Great Italiano RusticaFarleygirlDined on 11/9/2014Tulio was highly recommended to me during my visit to Naples and it didn't disappoint -- except for the fact that I did write to say that this was a special occasion (my birthday) and I wanted as nice table as possible, my message was ignored. Aside from that, the food was wonderful, nice wine options and the service was warm and attentive. The food was extraordinarily fresh and authentic. Had I had more time in the region, I would have revisited. And, upon re-visiting the region, I will definitely come back, as well as recommend to others. Though it was a rainy night, the atmosphere was still cozy and warm.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/8/2014The 6 of us loved our meals and our waiter Michael was so very good. Did well on recommending and describing the pizza's and making sure that we were well taken care of. The only problem that I had was that I specifically made an outside reservation and was not told that that would not happen. I made the reservation well in advance so there shouldn't have been a problem. I wanted our guests to experience outside dining on Fifth and because out reservation was at 8:30 I felt it should have been honored. We were on time as I confirmed the reservation the day before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulia is our Naples favorite.PeteDined on 11/8/2014Tops for food prep, service and friendliness. We always look forward to Tulia's when in Naples.Special Features:
- Great restaurantJdiazVIPDined on 11/7/2014The best grilled octopus in town. We just love this restaurant.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in Naples.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014The food was prepared with great care. The service was smooth and attentive. The menu so tempting it was difficult to choose. Well behaved dogs are welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/4/2014Both the service and the food was outstanding this is a must do!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeeDeeDined on 11/4/2014Food was not up to it's usual superior quality, perhaps it was our choices. Will be back since this was the first time we weren't as pleased as in the past.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/3/2014Food was excellent, full of flavor and cooked perfectly. The entire staff was friendly; our server was helpful with recommendations and checked on us frequently.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Culinary Italian on SteroidsJerseyGirl119Dined on 11/1/2014From the innovative cocktails to the homemade pastas and delectable entrees, this restaurant will not let you down. The ambiance makes you feel like you stepped into someone's home; and I definitely can't wait to visit again! The bartenders were more like chemists and allowed us to sample some of the wines before committing. Dining there was FUN!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bonappetiteVIPDined on 10/27/2014Our table was outside which we were very lhappy with. Our waiter Mike was fun and professional at the same time. Pork Osso Bucco was fantastic. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Outstanding ItaliangeorgePDined on 10/26/2014In an area where Italian restaurants are too common, this one raises the bar. Farm to table with a different spin instead of the same old Italian basics. Excellent service and wine list. My go to place anytime I am near Naples.Special Features:
- Pasta to die forTimmciDined on 10/24/2014The homemade pasta is exquisite. Fresh, mouth-watering, great flavor combinations. Nicely balanced, not too bold or overwhelming. This is a must try dining experience for Naples area foodies!Special Features:
- Never a disappointmentmammarocksVIPDined on 10/23/2014We just love the place. We used to go to another Italian hotspot which I won't mention but we enjoy Tulia much more. More casual, better service, great food!Special Features:
- Great outside table was available!!KitchDined on 10/22/2014Waiter was outstanding - - food terrific and never forget the bread!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousSunfunDined on 10/18/2014In the very hear of Naples, beautiful, cool decor, amazing food and best service ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food!FLgirl49Dined on 10/17/2014We love the food and the atmosphere. They have great dishes and combinations. Service was great. Would definitely recommend if you like noveau Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointingLaurieFDined on 10/17/2014Tulia is one of my favorite restaurants in Naples. The food is spectacularSpecial Features:
- Great food & service.Vet4scubaDined on 10/16/2014Food was fresh , hot & terrific . Wine suggested by waiter complemented the dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/14/2014I have always enjoyed going to Tulia. The atmosphere is inviting and the food is usually excellent. However, my guest and I had the stuffed pumpkin pasta (the special pasta for the night)and instead of being savory, it was sweet. It was like eating a dessert. While very tasty, it wasn't what we expected when we ordered it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MattDined on 10/14/2014Great Italian dishes, without the red sauce, best in Naples.
- Check that box offOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/11/2014Very limited menu; very unusual flavors. Country kitchen atmosphere. Not the sort of "Italian" one would expect. Pricey for what is served.
- Never DisappointsBeedsDined on 10/10/2014I suppose you would classify this as an Italian restaurant. But this is NOT your typical Italian menu. Thanks to an extremely creative chef, the menu offerings are unique. You may have to step out of your comfort zone to try some of the items (liver pate...with a fried egg...on toast points....with bacon?????) But it is worth the try. (The liver is awesome!!!). We were fortunate to be there an evening when one of the specials was spinach ravioli with pumpkin something filling....OMG - it was incredible. The best news is our waitress informed us it was being added to the menu in a couple of weeks. It's worth a trip there just to try it. WOW! We WILL be back.Special Features:
- pgrbedDined on 10/9/2014EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS. TULIA IS ONE OF OUR FAVORITE SPOTS IN NAPLES.Special Features:
- Best in Naples!GraciedogDined on 10/5/2014You will think you are in Italy. Charming decor, unbelievably awesome food. Best meal I've eaten in a long time. This is by far our favorite Naples restaurant! Vincenzo does a wonderful job and Katie's service and recommendations cannot be any better.Special Features:
- Firt Time DinersDaveDined on 10/3/2014We really enjoyed the food here at Tulia. We were a bit over dressed not knowing how casual it was and the noise level was tough for a romantic dinner. Our server was fantastic and the service could not have been better. I suggest it for a nice outdoor dining experience, bar food, or family get together. It was a bit tough to hear each other with tables close and noise around us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wine2dimeDined on 9/28/2014We were recommended this place and very happy we took the recommendation. Great taste in the entrée we selected and an awesome Bottle of wineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new Italian tasteLocalladyVIPDined on 9/25/2014There is an overabundance of Italian restaurants in Naples. Tulia has a distinctively differant menu. Reservation highly recommended in seasonSpecial Features:
- Always Great!CityFolkVIPDined on 9/22/2014Once again Tulia rises to the moment with consistently great food & service.Special Features:
- As good as everyone saysKreaVIPDined on 9/21/2014I have been hearing about this restaurant for many months now and was so glad to finally try it for myself. We met friends visiting from out of town for dinner and each had a great meal. For a starter, my husband and I shared the warm ricotta and peaches. It is a small portion and is absolutely delicious. Our friends had the cantaloupe dish and loved it. For dinner, I loved the beef short rib tortelloni. My husband ate every bite of his salmon. We had the yummy ice cream sandwich for dessert. I can't wait to go back again and I look forward to trying the new place the owners are opening next-door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.