466 5th Ave South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tulianaples.com/
- Phone: 2392132073x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Dinner Nightly: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Vincenzo Betulia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from Tulia
Osteria Tulia transports diners to Naples, Florida's first osteria, serving exquisitely prepared Italian peasant cuisine in the ambiance of a lovingly restored Italian farmhouse. Osteria Tulia is the vision of Sicilian-born Chef/Partner Vincenzo Betulia, a long-time Old Naples chef whose flavorful dishes have earned top culinary accolades and a passionate international following.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Tulia - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Tulia reviews from OpenTable diners
161 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (105)great for outdoor dining (84)neighborhood gem (68)special occasion (54)hot spot (39)romantic (35)notable wine list (31)great for lunch (30)good for groups (27)vibrant bar scene (26)late-night find (11)scenic view (9)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014In the very hear of Naples, beautiful, cool decor, amazing food and best service ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/17/2014We love the food and the atmosphere. They have great dishes and combinations. Service was great. Would definitely recommend if you like noveau Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointingLaurieFDined on 10/17/2014Tulia is one of my favorite restaurants in Naples. The food is spectacularSpecial Features:
- Great food & service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/16/2014Food was fresh , hot & terrific . Wine suggested by waiter complemented the dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/14/2014I have always enjoyed going to Tulia. The atmosphere is inviting and the food is usually excellent. However, my guest and I had the stuffed pumpkin pasta (the special pasta for the night)and instead of being savory, it was sweet. It was like eating a dessert. While very tasty, it wasn't what we expected when we ordered it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MattDined on 10/14/2014Great Italian dishes, without the red sauce, best in Naples.
- Check that box offOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/11/2014Very limited menu; very unusual flavors. Country kitchen atmosphere. Not the sort of "Italian" one would expect. Pricey for what is served.
- Never DisappointsBeedsDined on 10/10/2014I suppose you would classify this as an Italian restaurant. But this is NOT your typical Italian menu. Thanks to an extremely creative chef, the menu offerings are unique. You may have to step out of your comfort zone to try some of the items (liver pate...with a fried egg...on toast points....with bacon?????) But it is worth the try. (The liver is awesome!!!). We were fortunate to be there an evening when one of the specials was spinach ravioli with pumpkin something filling....OMG - it was incredible. The best news is our waitress informed us it was being added to the menu in a couple of weeks. It's worth a trip there just to try it. WOW! We WILL be back.Special Features:
- pgrbedDined on 10/9/2014EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS. TULIA IS ONE OF OUR FAVORITE SPOTS IN NAPLES.Special Features:
- Best in Naples!GraciedogDined on 10/5/2014You will think you are in Italy. Charming decor, unbelievably awesome food. Best meal I've eaten in a long time. This is by far our favorite Naples restaurant! Vincenzo does a wonderful job and Katie's service and recommendations cannot be any better.Special Features:
- Firt Time DinersDaveDined on 10/3/2014We really enjoyed the food here at Tulia. We were a bit over dressed not knowing how casual it was and the noise level was tough for a romantic dinner. Our server was fantastic and the service could not have been better. I suggest it for a nice outdoor dining experience, bar food, or family get together. It was a bit tough to hear each other with tables close and noise around us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wine2dimeDined on 9/28/2014We were recommended this place and very happy we took the recommendation. Great taste in the entrée we selected and an awesome Bottle of wineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new Italian tasteLocalladyVIPDined on 9/25/2014There is an overabundance of Italian restaurants in Naples. Tulia has a distinctively differant menu. Reservation highly recommended in seasonSpecial Features:
- Always Great!CityFolkVIPDined on 9/22/2014Once again Tulia rises to the moment with consistently great food & service.Special Features:
- As good as everyone saysKreaVIPDined on 9/21/2014I have been hearing about this restaurant for many months now and was so glad to finally try it for myself. We met friends visiting from out of town for dinner and each had a great meal. For a starter, my husband and I shared the warm ricotta and peaches. It is a small portion and is absolutely delicious. Our friends had the cantaloupe dish and loved it. For dinner, I loved the beef short rib tortelloni. My husband ate every bite of his salmon. We had the yummy ice cream sandwich for dessert. I can't wait to go back again and I look forward to trying the new place the owners are opening next-door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good, very badrjf49VIPDined on 9/20/2014We enjoyed everything about Tulia except one entree, which came as a real shocker given the restaurant's rave reviews. The Tuscan Chicken Liver and Fried Pig Ears appetizers were wonderful (never had pig ears before), a delight for the palate but not the heart. The Tortelloni with beef short rib, foie gras emulsion and marsala delighted the taste buds. Unfortunately, the chef's special for the evening, slow-cooked pork shoulder was severely over salted as was the kale. Even the oven-baked potatoes could not cut the saltiness. The selection of wine by the glass was extensive and a few cuts above the quality found in many restaurants and complemented the food nicely. Our waiter, Stanley, was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StephanieDined on 9/15/2014My husband and I went there for our 7th anniversary. The food was absolutely amazing. The service was impeccable. They timed our food to arrive perfectly. It is not a traditional Italian restaurant but every dish on the menu sounds incredible. Every bite was delicious from the appetizer to the dessert!! We both would reccomend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealsparkle4plentyDined on 9/14/2014The food at Tulia is a click different from the usual at Italian restaurants. The menu is innovative and the choices include some items that don't show up on most menus: caramelized brussel sprouts for one. There are pasta and chicken dishes for those who want to stay with familiar items. All in all Tulia provides a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceLovefood76Dined on 9/13/2014Tulia was all around fantastic. The food was delicious and fresh. Our waitress Kate was great. Awesome on recommendations but a wonderful personality that brought it all together. The ambiance was so energetic and happy. They didn't rush you at all through dinner which made the experience that much better. Overall everything was Fantastic!Special Features:
- Don't miss Tulia!RememberdafoodnadabillDined on 9/13/2014Very much enjoyed this dining experience recently. Incredible pasta - unique in presentation as well as taste- triangulated shapes of green ravioli with olive oil, herbs and only a hint of brown sugar. Amazing! Ever had Pig Ears? I hadn't but these were like those potato chips- having just one is impossible. Don't miss any of the pizza either. Finished with one of Chef Vincenzo's sweet creations- can't recall the name.....Mangiare! We will go back and try new things. This is a certain winning bet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpeccableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2014The food was delicious and the service was impeccable, we will be coming back.Special Features:
- Authentic ItalianmammarocksVIPDined on 9/6/2014Lots of restaurants in naples but not that many good ones! Trulia meets foodie expectation! Different menu, creative cooking. Great service.Special Features:
- Naples has lots of Italian butMadameCurieDined on 9/4/2014Tulia is special. The food is outstanding, the wait staff attentive without hovering. We almost always select one or more of the Contorni to share as appetizers and Tulia's are always special.The caramelized Brussels sprouts are scrumptious and the garlic anchovy broccolini is a must! We shared the veal special (with prosciutto and cheese) and the special white pizza - both delicious.Special Features:
- Deliciously distinct entreesLuv2writeDined on 9/1/2014My Squid pasta dish was a bit spicy but chock full of chopped seafood and very flavorful. I took home half for the next day. The hogfish dish with kale was so enjoyable that my husband almost licked the dish. The server was more than helpful and attentive. A very nice night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeLinsahDined on 8/31/2014Always a pleasure to dine here. Great atmosphere. Dining on the patio, watching 5th Avenue life go by makes you feel like you are truly in Italy. The eclectic cuisine created by the wonderful Vincenzo will satisfy anybody.Special Features:
- jojoe26Dined on 8/31/2014Great overall dinning experience. Amy was a terrific server. She was knowledgeable and pleasant, and eager to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all aroundFormerVirginianVIPDined on 8/29/2014Hostess was very good; waiter was extremely helpful with local information and very attentive. Food was outstandng!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great addition to the Naples scene!NaplesFoodieDined on 8/22/2014We are year round residents so we avoid most of the great restaurants during season. We finally went to Tulia in June and this is our third time back! Unique menu, great appetizers that you will not find anywhere else...and the pasta! Wow! Foie Gras sauce and other unique flavors make this a must do place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Real Italian ExperienceUncinmiDined on 8/22/2014There are many Italain places to dine in Naples but Tulia is the only place to experience Italy. Authentic dishes. Outstanding service. A wine list beyond ones imagination. Do not miss this gem on 5thSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto BeneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014We feel that the pasta is the most authentic we have ever had in the United States. We lived in Rome for 2 years so we know real Italian food and Osteria Tulia is a very special place. We feel that they are starting to get too highly priced in their meat and special entrees but the whole feeling is wonderful especially outside as the inside can be extremely noisy when they are full/busy.Special Features:
- Splendid Sicilian KitchenrazzledazzleDined on 8/22/2014Tulia's never fails to deliver first class service and the most amazing food....I am always transported right back to Italy when I am dining there...it is always a food "experience"...and the other touches..remind me of my Sicilian Mother's kitchen..where the staff is always cleaning..even wiping down the chair legs...making sure you have enough to eat and drink...it is Naples finest..Special Features:
- DisapointedCarolpatDined on 8/21/2014Artichoke Ap & Brusel Sprouts way too overdone and not good. Pork Shoulder good. Pasta Meat Mix just okay. Service was fine. Mentioned my Birth Day reservation but no desert offered. Wine was nice. Not a restaurant that should have everything ala cart. Not a good value compared to other restaurants on 5th.Special Features:
- eliasgVIPDined on 8/17/2014Even though Naples' 5th Ave is full of Italian places, this places strives toward good authentic food. There's nothing cheesy here like fettuccine alfredo or spaghetti and meatballs. This restaurant strives to make dishes you really find in Italy, like cacio e peppe, in addition to house made ricotta and other nice touches. Oh, and Sunday nights wines are half-off. Can't beat that!Special Features:
- Great AgainHungryDined on 8/16/2014Our food was wonderful and the service was great. You can't beat this for fine Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food in Naples areaColey143VIPDined on 8/16/2014Food was so fresh & delicious, service was outstanding - nice, casual setting. My family had just gotten back from a vacation in Italy and this restaurant is the closest you can get to true Italian cooking!Special Features:
- Authentic and excellent!LuvshermesVIPDined on 8/16/2014Have stopped by for lunch before but this was my first dinner experience. My dining partners raved about the Manhattans, especially the Italian cherries! Food was well seasoned and very tasty. Very accommodating for our vegetarian and all entrees were scrumptous! Will come back many times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesomeness!!JettDined on 8/15/2014Great food, great service, outstanding specialty and mixed drinks. Best bartender around...Steve Baffa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and unique menuWacotxmommaVIPDined on 8/13/2014Fantastic food. Great pizzas. Small and intimate restaurant but lively at the same time.Special Features:
- The Best!FLMAXDined on 8/8/2014Tulia's continues to be my favorite Naples dining spot. The food and service is top notch. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingBeeoDined on 8/7/2014Amazing food! Great ambiance! Exquisite drinks! A great place for formal to casual dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.