Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Marysville, WA 98271Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tulalipcasino.com/
- Phone: 3607161500
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday-Sunday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Pan-Asian, Northwest
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Special occasion wine room features an eleven foot round black granite table to reflect the glass chandelier by world famous glass artist Dale Chihuly. Accommodating parties from 10-18 people.
- Private Party Contact: Matt Warren 3607161504
- Entertainment: Located inside of the new 72 million dollar casino featuring Canoes Cabaret Night Club and Lounge.
A word from Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
Tulalip Bay is an exceptional restaurant which features a warm inviting elegant atmosphere, impeccable service and a truly unique dining experience that will tantalize your senses as well as tempt your palate. The Tulalip Bay Restaurant are proud recipients of the prestigious 2008 Dirona Award, 2008 Washington Wine Award of Distinction and The Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 2007. Our intimate private dining room is showcased by a hand crafted chandelier from world renowned artist Dale Chihuly and over 500 Northwest and International wine selections chosen by our own Sommelier Tom Thompson. Once you have tried the culinary artistry plates of Chef Dean and his staff being prepared for you in the open fire kitchen, you will see why they have been called "The Hidden Gem" of the Northwest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino - Best Restaurants in Marysville ›
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)romantic (29)notable wine list (19)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (4)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Not as good as usualBelltowndinersVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was our second dining experience here. We may have hit on an off night, but my husband and I were very disappointed. The service was extremely slow. In all, it took over 2 hours for two courses....salads and entrees. Our server mentioned a large private party in the next room. The dining room was half empty throughout the evening so it was hard to understand why the restaurant seemed overwhelmed. The entree-size mixed seafood plate was very good. But the signature alder cooked salmon, a previous standout, was flavorless and overcooked. The wine by glass was among the smallest pour ever experienced. We will keep tabs on subsequent reviews, but for now we will not return.Special Features:
- 2nd visit, not as good as the firstDaveDined on 8/15/2014This is our second time here. The first time was excellent, but this visit was slightly off. The waiter was new and didn't know the menu. The steak I had was excellent, but the potatoes were dry and lacking flavor. My wife's fish was good. Overall a good experience, but it'll be a while before we go back. Also, the cocktails and wine pours are very small so set your expectations accordingly.Special Features:
- Nice oasis at TulalipOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 8/15/2014We loved Tulalip Bay, mostly by comparison to other local casino 'fine dining' choices. All the food we had, from appetizers to dessert were very well prepared and tasty. Wine list was not very notable (nor was single malt list) so bring your own if you're expecting an outstanding wine. Ambience was dark and romantic and felt a world away from the casino floor. Clientele was sparse (this was on a Friday night) but all well-behaved and older. Alex, our server, was charming and helpful.Special Features:
- Wow!WandaDined on 8/7/2014No wonder this place has won so many awards - great food and wonderful ambiance, but the most outstanding element was the service. I found myself wondering if he was solely our server. A high end experience, worthy of notable celebrations.Special Features:
- special dinnersunwrayDined on 8/6/2014This restaurant is great for a special occasion. Staff is great and takes a personal interest in you and your requirements. Its location at the Tulalip Bay Casino allows for a quiet enjoyable dinner, and the night life at the casino is usually excellent for after dinner.Special Features:
- 58th AnniversarySuperbDined on 8/2/2014The food was super delicious!!! The server was fantastic, she knew it was our anniversary and made the whole evening a delight, including a special dessert. Our whole evening was great with one small irritation. When we checked in the greeter almost insisted we take a table by the door, even though in our reservation we had asked for a quiet table. It all worked out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not really "fine dining"seattle1177Dined on 7/25/2014Restaurant claims to be "fine dining" - it really does not compare with true fine dining. I had the black cod and the rice was incredibly salty. My dinner companion had the lobster ($55!) and it was overcooked. Presentation of the food was beautiful, but looks aren't everything.I would recommend this to a friend.
- High-end experienceSteveWDined on 7/24/2014For my purposes the cost of dinning at Tulalip Bay restricts me to special occasions such as birthdays and anniversary's. Having said that, the meal was amazing and worth the cost. With Lobster as the meal of choice for my wife and Rack of Lamb being mine, joined with a cocktail and one desert, we were very near the two-hundred dollar mark (including 15% tip) before the evening was over. The quality, quantity and tastes that we experienced during our meal at Tulalip Bay, rivaled anything that we have enjoyed so far in Seattle which includes Salty's at Alki and Palisades. Tastes vary but for my experience Tulalip Bay hit the mark for me. Well done Tulalip Bay, we'll be back.Special Features:
- excellant great wonderful friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014James is excellant the food is great the service wonderful we will see you in S ept 2014Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy DinersSmurffetteDined on 7/19/2014We were totally impressed from start to finish on how well everything was done, from entering to leaving was a great experience. The food was beyond good, superb would be the word for it. Thanks for having reading glasses to share. Saved a trip back to the room for mine. Nice touch for sure. Our server was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulalip BayKellisreviewsDined on 7/11/2014Thank you for everything, we had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014We came here for a romantic evening and we're not disappointed. The food service and ambience was incredible. Included are little surprises which we loved. One of best meals in seattle!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014It was my wife's birthday and we decided to try Tulalip Bay since we were staying at the hotel. It was an excellent choice. The sea bass was perfect and the rack of lamb was cooked just right. We were given a birthday desert by our server, Gail, who did a superb job. Just enough service but not over service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good,stunning settingFivestarORnothingDined on 6/27/2014Attentive server and young Sommelier service was perfect. The charming,professional Maitre Di concocted a twist on a classic prickly pearto delight and suprise your palate. Sea Bass was melt in my mouth ,dish flavours exciting. Appy plate to share sadly beef ribs were not available on the share plate so we requested another taster starter. We were told not possible but you can have an extra pot sticker and piece of shrimp. My hubby had well done steak that was under seasoned and dry. Very few restaurants can cook "Well done" perfectly.so that was not a suprise. I do recommend this lovely establishment. Book and if you have a big party opt for the Chandelier Room . Its a stunning setting. Do mention if you are having a celebration.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2014The food and service were great. I can't wait to go back. It was a very pleasurable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experienceMarkDined on 6/20/2014I've been to this restaurant several times and it still rates among my top 5 favorites in the Puget Sound. The food is always excellent and the service is outstanding. I will admit that my appetizer was the best part of my meal this time around. My main course was very good, but I have had even better meals at this restaurant in the past. I felt that the dessert menu selection was a little limited in selection. Unfortunately, I never did receive the dessert I ordered, but we were in good company so I actually forgot about it until the bill came. Our server was very attentive and very in tune with our party. She even presented us with a nice surprise to commemorate our 25th company anniversary, which was very nice and unexpected.Special Features:
- Can food be stunning!JustReviewinDined on 6/20/2014We went here to celebrate our anniversary dinner! Was absolutely delicious and the food looked and tasted great! We will for sure be coming here again on special occasions or just to have a nice night out. The ambience was very romantic and the people there were very friendly. Loved the pineapple pallet cleanser! Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnerharboDined on 5/29/2014A very friendly restaurant with good food and presentation lovely.Special Features:
- AnniversariesChacoDined on 5/24/2014My wife and I celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary at Tulalip Bay and were just as pleased with the food, ambiance, and wonderful service that we received from our server ( Jody ) as with our first visit back in March. My parents even joined us, who were celebrating their 57th, and couldn't have been more satisfied with the experience! Being a Saturday night it was considerably busier and unfortunately could not hear much of the background music. For a more romantic dining experience I would recommend booking during the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice quiet dinnermtalDined on 5/22/2014We had a very dinner having it not be so busy made it for great service and great food. We would defiantly return on a week night the weekends are just to busy for us.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/18/2014Just fabulous. Food mouth-wateringly delicious Waitress Jodie outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fine dining!CookseyDined on 5/18/2014Enjoyed a great meal here before a Sunday evening show.Special Features:
- awesomely amazingvekoDined on 5/11/2014This place is expensive but the service is spectacular, and the food is hands down the best I've had in my LIFE. I had the Big Winner (its a steak and lobster) and the steak was like cut of heaven, its was juicy, soft and it melted in your mouth. And the lobster... oh man... I dont think its from this planet. Anyways if your thinking of this place i totally recommend it, its great.Special Features:
- OutstandingLovethisplaceDined on 5/4/2014If you want a romantic evening or just a quiet dinner this is the place to go. Excellent food, service is absolutely first class!Special Features:
- The following 527 reviews are from the Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino reviews archive.
- very amazinghappiness4Dined on 4/19/2014i dont know it could have been me but it was very quiet and personal during the first opening hour. Rob asked me to marry him that night and the whole setting was just perfect. I liked the romantic feel and the very mellow feeling in the room. i was very happy with the service and the food for the most part. the only thing that got me was the chicken on the bone. For that upper class feel i didnt feel like that was a very good choice and the chicken its self was kind of gross. i threw most of it away and ate the sides on the plate. His meal was very good from what he said.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulalip BayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/12/2014Alex, our server, was very thoughtful (he provided a small flashlight so that I could read the menu easily) and attentive. The food was marvelous. I had the rack of lamb and my sister had the filet mignon, both cooked to perfection. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality levels declinedSageyDined on 4/11/2014I ate in Tulalip Bay restaurant 3 years ago and in honesty it was the best dinning experience both for food and servcie that i had experienced since moving to N America 12 years ago This time the food was a 7/8 out of 10 but the service was a 1 out of 10- our server was loud, sloppy, splashed my wine all over the table when serving it and was more suited to a Dennys- sorry Dennys, than a fine dining restaurant. I am in the Hospitality business as an Instructor and this lady just should not be working there! when we left a miniumn tip she didnt even say goodbye! All about the money obviously!!!!!!!!!!
- Tulalip Bay dinner for 4OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/11/2014Awesome fish for all: lobster, Chilean sea bass, halibut and salmon all awesome. If you have crab or mushroom allergies you will be hard pressed to find much as most items come breaded or on a side of crab or mushrooms. Lobster was that person's solution ! yummmoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionPaul2dineDined on 4/5/2014I made reservations for my adult daughter's birthday, wanting to go someplace special. It's a nicely decorated restaurant off the casino floor, including an impressive Chihuly chandelier. Service was excellent, including special little touches such as pieces of fresh pineapple fired up at the table between courses to "cleanse" our palates. Our waitress and other staff were attentive. Food was good, not great. I had fresh halibut. It was overcooked, so a little dry, and not very hot. The other three at our table said their choices were good, too, but none raved. Since it's an expensive night out, I would expect to be dazzled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Hello, My husband and I had dinner to celebrate his birthday, and quite honestly, we will not be dining there again. It was quite over-priced for the quality. His steak was under-cooked and smoothered in sauce...even the veggies on the plate! My salmon was dry...just not what we were expecting. Thanks!Special Features:
- Perfect.NancyDined on 4/4/2014The restaurant is beautiful and the food is spectacular. There is lots of space between tables and the fireplace makes for a relaxing, amazing dining experience.Special Features:
- Snohomish County's BestHappyDinerDined on 3/29/2014Five star service and great food. No disappointments here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulalip BayJonathanDined on 3/22/2014Finding a restaurant that focuses on superior service, quality food that is paired with an extensive wine selection in an environment that provides ambience you would expect in a fine dining establishment in top tier city is nearly impossible to find North of Seattle. Tulalip Bay delivered a very good dining experience for my guests this past Saturday evening. While their menu could you use a bit of expansion, the attention to detail and service was precisely on point. While this restaurant is tucked away in the Tulalip Casino, it is a must for those who expect and demand more from the mediocre, bland fare you typically find in North Puget Sound.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Fine DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2014My husband and I came back for a formal date night. The food and the service were outstanding. The service is always to notch and they exceed expectations. The food is always amazing as well. This is truly a dining experience and not just a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Truly Hidden Gem!!ChacoDined on 3/9/2014I took my wife here for her birthday and all I can say is that it was one of the best dinner experiences we've ever had! The atmosphere was absolutely wonderful, with soft music and fantastic decor. My steak was simply delicious and this being her first try at sea bass she said it's now on the 'top of her list'. Our waitress was absolutely wonderful too, with such charm and attention to our needs. It looks like we are heading back in May for our anniversary celebration and can't wait!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceAkosmithDined on 3/8/2014Our waitress, Jayna, was amazing. She was kind, tentative, and even surprised us with a dessert for our anniversary.Special Features:
- PriceyMichelleG1982Dined on 3/1/2014My friend and I went to Tulalip Bay for dinner during a girls weekend away. We both felt super bad, but once we sat down and looked at the prices, we actually got up and left. That probably sounds super tacky, but neither of us were able to afford. I'm sure the food is amazing (better be for the price)...I have nothing bad to say about the restaurant, we simply should have done more research and known the prices before we went in. Might be better for a date night, special occassion where you are ok to spend minimum $100 for 2 ppl to eat, that would not include appies, dessert or drinks.Special Features:
- They had the wine!BirthdayBoyDined on 2/28/2014I had a special wine request for my birthday dinner and they were able to provide it. If what you want is not listed be sure to ask, they likely have it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!BeavhbabyDined on 2/22/2014The food and service are always so great here! It's one of my all-time favorites in the area. Our waiter was really outstanding. First time we've had him. I loved the fact that he called me Miss throughout the evening! My kids got a kick out of that because I'm clearly not a "Miss" since my husband was with us! It made me feel young again for a few hours at least!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulalip BayorkynDined on 2/22/2014Romantic setting, food was very good felt a bit like going back in time to a more elegant era.Special Features: