Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Marysville, WA 98271Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tulalipcasino.com/
- Phone: (360) 716-1500
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday-Sunday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Pan-Asian, Northwest
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Special occasion wine room features an eleven foot round black granite table to reflect the glass chandelier by world famous glass artist Dale Chihuly. Accommodating parties from 10-18 people.
- Private Party Contact: Matt Warren 3607161504
- Entertainment: Located inside of the new 72 million dollar casino featuring Canoes Cabaret Night Club and Lounge.
A word from Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
Tulalip Bay is an exceptional restaurant which features a warm inviting elegant atmosphere, impeccable service and a truly unique dining experience that will tantalize your senses as well as tempt your palate. The Tulalip Bay Restaurant are proud recipients of the prestigious 2008 Dirona Award, 2008 Washington Wine Award of Distinction and The Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 2007. Our intimate private dining room is showcased by a hand crafted chandelier from world renowned artist Dale Chihuly and over 500 Northwest and International wine selections chosen by our own Sommelier Tom Thompson. Once you have tried the culinary artistry plates of Chef Dean and his staff being prepared for you in the open fire kitchen, you will see why they have been called "The Hidden Gem" of the Northwest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino - Best Restaurants in Marysville ›
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (48)romantic (39)notable wine list (27)fit for foodies (26)good for groups (6)late-night find (5)neighborhood gem (4)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- ExceptionalshudooDined on 11/21/20141st time here. It was so much more than anticipated. Service was superb, all the little special touches made it an experience to remember. Will be back even if it an hour away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerstevekaczDined on 11/9/2014We stayed overnight at the resort hotel and planned a birthday dinner at Tulalip Bay. We've eaten here several times in the past and knew that it would be special. Service was great, food outstanding as always.Special Features:
- Our Nineteenth @ Tulalip BayTalltower1Dined on 11/2/2014I can't remember how many times we've been to Tulalip Bay for celebratory dinners, but we have never been disappointed. This was no exception to the rule. Our waiter, Alex, was attentive, even though he had a large group at the same time. Throughout our scrumptious meal, many of the waitstaff dropped by to ask if there was anything they could help with as well (but not to the point where we felt bothered). We had the rack of lamb and the ribs and both were amazing. The meal ended with a complimentary anniversary dessert. We enjoyed the entire 90 minute experience and left the restaurant knowing we would return for future celebrations. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience, Tulalip Bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good...1RomanticBDDinnerDined on 10/30/2014It was good....food was tasty. Service was above average. Pricey....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointedAngelDined on 10/26/2014We eat at this establishment whenever we can, and it's usually when we stay overnight at Tulalip Resort. We feel special every time because of the service. All servers are great, but we especially enjoy Alex. The food is always superb, and the presentation makes the food so appealing. This restaurant is always on the top of our list for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodbestin2laylipDined on 10/25/2014Everything very tasty! Large plates so the portions are generous enough to split.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent - exceeded expectationsHappyDinerDined on 10/25/2014Our family chose this restaurant to celebrate a special family birthday, and we couldn't have been more pleased. The service was excellent in every way, each of our varied menu choices were delicious, and the ambiance was warm and welcoming. Our server was so helpful and informative. I would recommend Tulalip Bay to anyone and everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExplosionshapeDined on 10/24/2014The food was fantastic. Great start to a fun nightSpecial Features:
- 1st anniversary celabrationTowmaynerd2014Dined on 10/19/2014We just had are 1st Anniversary after 18 Years together, I choice this place for the great food and atmosphere, We had great time dinning time food was cooked just right and a great wait staff we will always remember this Place and will be back soon Thank You Very Much/!!!!!Special Features:
- cowboyDined on 10/18/2014This restaraunt has exceptional personal service, excellent food and great ambiance. Most people do not realize this great restaraunt is inside of a casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2014The dinner was delicious from the appetizer to dessert and the wait staff attentive. It was our fourth visit to the casino and restaurant. We are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30th Birthday Dinner!Luvgoodeats10Dined on 10/10/2014It was top notch! Great atmosphere and wonderful food! The service was also wonderful (my server was James). I got too hot in the main room so they moved us to the great room. Which could accommodate 15+ ppl and there were only 4 of us =D. It made my night! Thank you all at Tulalip Bay for making my birthday dinner soo special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place, best restaurant!BeavhbabyDined on 9/27/2014This is the best place to eat in the casino! Very nice and cozy, beautifully appointed. The food is excellent! Our waiter, James, was very good and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Candy crowCandyCrowDined on 9/26/2014We were pleasantly surprised when we dined at this restaurant. It was cozy yet spacious with beautiful ambience and wonderfully tucked away from the noise in the casino. The food was delicious but not knocked out by the caeser salad. The lobster was delicious and the appetizer sampler was a meal in itself. Wonderful service and wonderful gazing at the outstanding Chuhuly chandelier. We will go again. It was unfortunate to see a man sit next to us in scruffy clothing and a baseball hat. It was definitely a restaurant where one would surely remove their hat.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceworkingcolliesDined on 9/20/2014Always really gourmet, high end food and superb service, we love this place!Special Features:
- A Celebratory MealSueDeanDined on 9/19/2014My husband and I enjoyed a delightful celebration dinner at Tulalip Bay. The food was excellent and the service superb. The little extras, like fresh pineapple flamed with cointreau to cleanse our palette, added to our enjoyment. We will definitely find another event to celebrate there.Special Features:
- VancouverfoodieDined on 9/18/2014Service a bit slow as server was pre-occupied with a large group who were seated before us. No time for small talk, he was all business.Special Features:
- special occasion a must!bestin2laylipDined on 9/18/2014It was our 26th anniversary and we wanted to go a nice steak house. We thought we would try Tulalip Bay and it was an experience to remember. Best food, awesome presentation and the server always had something to nibble on. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Took two clients here for a celebratory closing of a large tranaction. Started at the Blackfish Grill for a fabulous martini and off to the Tulalip Bay for a great dinner. We started off with selecting a perfect bottle of wine - only to be told they were "out of stock" so we opted for the next best. Dinner for one in our party was outstanding - the halibut. The other two ordered the steamed chilean sea bass on jasmine rice which was rubbery and no flavor. I thought all day about that sea bass only to be dissapointed. The appetizers were great - lobster tempura and sea scallops - just perfect. We will be back as every other occasions, it has been excellent.Special Features:
- Great experience!JewlzDined on 9/7/2014We loved our dinner at Tulalip Bay. We had scallops and salad for appetizer. He had the steak, which he said was perfect, and I had the duck, which was yummy, I just couldn't finish it all! They have a lovely bread with a special butter all mixed up. Nice beverage selection as well. Surprising little retreat right in the casino. I am very happy to have made reservations through Open Table as they were totally booked for the night!Special Features:
- Pricey, but worth itdogmomDined on 9/7/2014Our entire meal, from the appetizers to the bread, the intermezzo to the food, was delicious. Instead of the usual intermezzo of sherbert, they put fresh pineapple chunks into a pan with a little butter and fresh mint, added Gran Marnier, and did a nice flaming presentation. No room for dessert -- too much good food. Our server was very attentive -- but we were there early, so I'm not sure how it would be later when they are more crowded.Special Features:
- yummychilmeDined on 9/6/2014The atmosphere was great, the service excellent and the food was well prepared and presented. A very good wine list. A very attentive server but not interrupting our meal. When asked for a recommendation she was spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deserves a better locationgrampyDined on 8/31/2014This is a five star restaurant, but the location within a casino really ruins it for me. Although the meal was excellent and the service friendly (bordering on pestering us), I find casinos to be a sad place. That took away from my overall experience and rating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Anniversary Dinner EVER!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Truly the most accommodating and hospitable restaurant staff we have ever encountered! A special THANK YOU goes to sous chef David Buchanan and sommelier-wine steward extraordinaire, Tom Thompson, for taking the time, to consult with me regarding gluten and dairy free food and organic NSA wine. Tom and the chefs prepared a surprise, six course meal paired impeccably with 6 wines. We felt so spoiled and our excellent server, Alex, added to our enjoyment. Tom stopped back at our table to explain why he paired a particular wine with each course - such a lovely combinations of flavors! The entire meal was delectable and very romantic! Best place ever for a 37th wedding anniversary celebration!Special Features:
- Worst dining experience everOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We came to Tulalip Bay for our 2nd wedding anniversary because we went there last year for our 1st anniversary & had a wonderful experience. This was the worst dining experience we've ever had anywhere. Our waiter never asked if we were there for a special occasion. No bread. He put in the wrong appetizer order so we had to wait for the correct appetizer. No refills for drinks or water for over a half hour. Didn't get our main course until 1 hr after we finished our appetizer. Waiter said they would remove the cost of the appetizer since we had waited so long for our meal. He forgot to do that when the bill came. When we finally did get our meal, my husbands filet mignon was raw & they had to recook another one. Took 1 hr & 45 minSpecial Features:
- Above expectations.MikeHDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I stayed at the resort to attend a concert. We made early reservations at Tulalip Bay to allow enough time to get to the show. We were seated in a nice settee with a view of the bar and the huge Dale Chihuly glass chandelier in the bar. We were served a complimentary starter, between course pallet cleanser and some sweet bites at the end "for the road". My Dungeness crab crusted halibut was placed on wasabi mashed potatoes. My wife's chicken was on a great vegetable stir fry. Both were fantastic. Our server Alex was busy with a large party yet was very attentive to us thoughout the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as usualBelltowndinersVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was our second dining experience here. We may have hit on an off night, but my husband and I were very disappointed. The service was extremely slow. In all, it took over 2 hours for two courses....salads and entrees. Our server mentioned a large private party in the next room. The dining room was half empty throughout the evening so it was hard to understand why the restaurant seemed overwhelmed. The entree-size mixed seafood plate was very good. But the signature alder cooked salmon, a previous standout, was flavorless and overcooked. The wine by glass was among the smallest pour ever experienced. We will keep tabs on subsequent reviews, but for now we will not return.Special Features:
- 2nd visit, not as good as the firstDaveDined on 8/15/2014This is our second time here. The first time was excellent, but this visit was slightly off. The waiter was new and didn't know the menu. The steak I had was excellent, but the potatoes were dry and lacking flavor. My wife's fish was good. Overall a good experience, but it'll be a while before we go back. Also, the cocktails and wine pours are very small so set your expectations accordingly.Special Features:
- Nice oasis at TulalipOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 8/15/2014We loved Tulalip Bay, mostly by comparison to other local casino 'fine dining' choices. All the food we had, from appetizers to dessert were very well prepared and tasty. Wine list was not very notable (nor was single malt list) so bring your own if you're expecting an outstanding wine. Ambience was dark and romantic and felt a world away from the casino floor. Clientele was sparse (this was on a Friday night) but all well-behaved and older. Alex, our server, was charming and helpful.Special Features:
- Wow!WandaDined on 8/7/2014No wonder this place has won so many awards - great food and wonderful ambiance, but the most outstanding element was the service. I found myself wondering if he was solely our server. A high end experience, worthy of notable celebrations.Special Features:
- special dinnersunwrayDined on 8/6/2014This restaurant is great for a special occasion. Staff is great and takes a personal interest in you and your requirements. Its location at the Tulalip Bay Casino allows for a quiet enjoyable dinner, and the night life at the casino is usually excellent for after dinner.Special Features:
- I never expected...OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/3/2014YUM! I was pleasantly surprised. I never expected such good food at a Casino. I enjoyed everything that we tried. I can't wait to go back and enjoy the experience again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 58th AnniversarySuperbDined on 8/2/2014The food was super delicious!!! The server was fantastic, she knew it was our anniversary and made the whole evening a delight, including a special dessert. Our whole evening was great with one small irritation. When we checked in the greeter almost insisted we take a table by the door, even though in our reservation we had asked for a quiet table. It all worked out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 545 reviews are from the Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino reviews archive.
- Not really "fine dining"seattle1177Dined on 7/25/2014Restaurant claims to be "fine dining" - it really does not compare with true fine dining. I had the black cod and the rice was incredibly salty. My dinner companion had the lobster ($55!) and it was overcooked. Presentation of the food was beautiful, but looks aren't everything.I would recommend this to a friend.
- High-end experienceSteveWDined on 7/24/2014For my purposes the cost of dinning at Tulalip Bay restricts me to special occasions such as birthdays and anniversary's. Having said that, the meal was amazing and worth the cost. With Lobster as the meal of choice for my wife and Rack of Lamb being mine, joined with a cocktail and one desert, we were very near the two-hundred dollar mark (including 15% tip) before the evening was over. The quality, quantity and tastes that we experienced during our meal at Tulalip Bay, rivaled anything that we have enjoyed so far in Seattle which includes Salty's at Alki and Palisades. Tastes vary but for my experience Tulalip Bay hit the mark for me. Well done Tulalip Bay, we'll be back.Special Features:
- excellant great wonderful friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014James is excellant the food is great the service wonderful we will see you in S ept 2014Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy DinersSmurffetteDined on 7/19/2014We were totally impressed from start to finish on how well everything was done, from entering to leaving was a great experience. The food was beyond good, superb would be the word for it. Thanks for having reading glasses to share. Saved a trip back to the room for mine. Nice touch for sure. Our server was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulalip BayKellisreviewsDined on 7/11/2014Thank you for everything, we had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014We came here for a romantic evening and we're not disappointed. The food service and ambience was incredible. Included are little surprises which we loved. One of best meals in seattle!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014It was my wife's birthday and we decided to try Tulalip Bay since we were staying at the hotel. It was an excellent choice. The sea bass was perfect and the rack of lamb was cooked just right. We were given a birthday desert by our server, Gail, who did a superb job. Just enough service but not over service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.