Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Marysville, WA 98271Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tulalipcasino.com/
- Phone: 3607161500
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday-Sunday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Pan-Asian, Northwest
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Special occasion wine room features an eleven foot round black granite table to reflect the glass chandelier by world famous glass artist Dale Chihuly. Accommodating parties from 10-18 people.
- Private Party Contact: Matt Warren 3607161504
- Entertainment: Located inside of the new 72 million dollar casino featuring Canoes Cabaret Night Club and Lounge.
A word from Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
Tulalip Bay is an exceptional restaurant which features a warm inviting elegant atmosphere, impeccable service and a truly unique dining experience that will tantalize your senses as well as tempt your palate. The Tulalip Bay Restaurant are proud recipients of the prestigious 2008 Dirona Award, 2008 Washington Wine Award of Distinction and The Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 2007. Our intimate private dining room is showcased by a hand crafted chandelier from world renowned artist Dale Chihuly and over 500 Northwest and International wine selections chosen by our own Sommelier Tom Thompson. Once you have tried the culinary artistry plates of Chef Dean and his staff being prepared for you in the open fire kitchen, you will see why they have been called "The Hidden Gem" of the Northwest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino - Best Restaurants in Marysville ›
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (41)romantic (37)notable wine list (26)fit for foodies (21)good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- An extra special experienceseniorgodess1Dined on 12/20/2013The restaurant and our server, James, provided us with a wonderful meal and a memorable experience. James was spot on - always there when we needed him and not hovering over us and making us uncomfortable. All 5 of us enjoyed everything we ate, including the bread and palate cleanser. My only complaint is that you can still smell smoke faintly in the restaurant which mars the atmosphere for me. I am a militant anti smoker so really hate a smokey atmosphere. In spite of that one complaint which, to me, destroys the ambience a bit we will continue to occasionally enjoy the restaurant. This is our third experience eating at Tulalip Bay and we will be back even though we live an hour away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningMFTCherylDined on 12/20/2013We have eaten at Tulalip Bay multiple times. Dinner was delicious and the service was good. It was an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant that I frequentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/20/2013Tulalip Bay is the best restaurant around in all categories. The food is fabulous--always--I've dined there at least six times. The service is superb and we always ask for Jody even though we've had others and they all are great and all perform at the highest level. If you are looking for a very nice dining experience, this is it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- date nightemmersmac21VIPDined on 12/8/2013We love coming here for our special occasions and date nights. The food is consistently delicious. Service is wonderful all the servers are very attentive and helpful. Of course the menu is small because it is fine dining but each item is a hit. I recommend Tulalip Bay to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/29/2013It was so nice to be able to find a high quality restaurant without having to drive to Seattle. We had the Fillet Mignon, which was excellent. My husband added lobster, which was perfect as well. The waiter suggested a specially priced bottle of Washington wine which went perfectly with the steak. The other extras made the meal. A palate cleanser of flamed pineapple cooked table side was especially fun. The service was very good, maybe a little too much hovering. The casino was smokey and a little wafted in when the door opened but the ventilation system works fairly well. Overall a fine dining experience that even my husband enjoyed although it is on the high end of our budget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The menu was limited. I foundKarenDined on 11/24/2013The menu was limited. I found what I wanted and it was wonderful. My dinner companion had a hard time finding something that wasn't the same as mine and wasn't spicy. I thought the selection was fine.Special Features:
- Excellent food and elegant diningBeavhbabyDined on 11/23/2013We had a wonderful dinner and great service. Really love the lobster tempura and asparagus appetizer! I had buffalo tenderloin for the first time ever, and it was excellent! Beautiful restaurant!Special Features:
- It is a great to eat greatDmorse0613Dined on 11/16/2013It is a great to eat great time and food. Just did not handle my needs based upon being a Casino venue.Special Features:
- Would not change a thingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2013Everything was perfect. Food was fantastic and cooked perfectly. Service was exceptional. We can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was outstanding alongcampbellVIPDined on 11/10/2013Food was outstanding along with the service. We had been attending "Taste of Tulalip" and Tulalip Bay was a very nice way to end the weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food quality dramatically fallenEparberryDined on 11/3/2013My boyfriend and I ate here for valentines day so when he got his promotion I figured it would be the perfect place to take him for a congratulatory dinner. There were only a few tables being used but we were seated in the center tables rather than a more private booth. Although this was not my choice of seating I really can't complain because I did not bring up my dislike for the table with the hostess. We both ordered the filet mignon entree. The roasted veggies and potatoes were great, but our steaks were both bad. The quality of the steaks were very poor; it's something I would expect from an Applebee's or an Outback Steakhouse. It is defiantly not the quality I was expecting from a previously great dinning experience.
- Fantastic placeBgunnDined on 11/2/2013Decided last min to go out we had no kids for first night in months every penny was worth it I found my new favorite place great service great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected FindMarionDined on 11/2/2013This is a fabulous restaurant - a real find. Food and service has been consistently great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DinnerEmDLopDined on 10/25/2013First time dining here & it will not be the last. We had the best of everything, excellent food, service & a great experience. Highly recommend Tulalip Bay for the whole family. Wanna impress someone? This is the place to bring them!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TypicalLarsDined on 10/25/2013My wife and myself treat ourselves to a special evening every now and then. One such outing is " Fine Dining " at Tulalip Bay. And, typically, it was wonderful. Great food, great service and the atmosphere were perfect. We bring friends and family whenever we want to treat them to a place we call---special. Keep it up, we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderul way to celebratecampbellVIPDined on 10/25/2013Wonderul way to celebrate our combined birthday/wedding anniversary! Best Filet my husband has ever had in 62 years of travel. Crabcrusted halibut was very nice as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jackpot at the CasinoBreakaway53Dined on 10/25/2013Overall, one of the best restaurants I've eaten at. Service was outstanding and personable. I had the sampler appetizer: coconut prawns, short rib and wonton - excellent. The sauce with the ribeye I had was awesome. The restaurant provided table side flambaye pinapple for between appetizer and main. To top it off about $65 per person with drinks and wine. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulalip Bay2onthegoDined on 10/25/2013Very quiet Friday night - cozy and quiet with excellent food and service. Our server, Joseph, was attentive and enjoyable without being intrusive. The pace of our meal was perfect. If you like a good filet mignon or ribeye - you will not be disappointed. We've never been disappointed with either the food or service at Tulalip Bay. $$$, yes, but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing dinner spotVisitorDined on 10/9/2013We are visiting from CA and wanted to have a nice dinner out with family and enjoy the Casino after. The resturant was amazingly quiet with no feeling of being in a casino. We had a wonderful waiter, Alex. He was helpful with suggestion for food and wine. Attentive and added to an enjoyable dinner. The food was delicious and beautiful presentation I highly recommend this resturant. It is $$$ but well worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have dined at many fineLeewardDined on 9/28/2013I have dined at many fine restaurants across the country and yours ranks right up thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special Daysam2dineDined on 9/27/2013On our Special Day (23rd Anniversary)The waitress her name Jody treat us very special and kindly. We would like to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Food, But Poor Service!SnohomishFoodyDined on 9/21/2013The food was very good but not excellent for so called best restaurant in Tulalip Resort Casio. We have been here before about 6 months and unfortunately we got the same server that we had problems with in past. The server was not on top from and was running around and standing at the wait stations with the other staff. We ask for our left overs, one was a full plate and whole dessert to take home. I ask again that or meal was box with our meal & dessert was in the bag. They said " Yes" and but it in fact it looked like someone else meal all together without our dessert!Special Features:
- Outstanding Northwest CuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/13/2013This is one of the best restaurants in the Seattle area, and is the best Northwest Cuisine restaurant that I've found. Service was outstanding and the food was great. This would be a great choice for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for AnniversaryboblippoldDined on 9/8/2013Great food, great service, great ambiance. Good to have fine dining in North Snohomish County.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2013This is a fabulous place to dine. The food was remarkable and the service was outstanding! Well worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingly deliciousRosyNBdayMomDined on 8/31/2013Ambience delightful surprise. Quiet, no noise from casino, did not even seem like we were in the middle of a smoky casino. Food was amazing. We had sea bass and halibut - it was all superb. Well cooked, distinct favors, beautiful presentation. We went because we were staying at hotel. We definitely plan to visit just for dinner again! It was seriously that good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerChelle57Dined on 8/23/2013The seared tuna was excellent as well as the crab crusted halibut. Thank you for the surprise dessert after dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unexpected excellenceBEDEDined on 8/10/2013When I made reservations, I expected a good steakhouse. However the quality, flavors and presentation of everything from appetizers to desert was superb, and exceeded my expectations. The shrimp and spinach salad was particularly excellent. it was expensive, but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wednesday quit night date!SRichardDined on 7/31/2013The restaurant looked fabulous and it got great reviews, so I felt confident in taking my girlfriend on a great dinning experience. When arriving we got greeted very quickly and sat just as quickly. Than we got greeted by our server. He seemed nice but was not overly friendly & he never tried to connect with me or my date in anyway. I really would of liked my date to have felt special, but that did not happen. He never did ask us why we where there or anything to see what kind of dinning experience we needed. Food & beverages all looked & tasted fabulous that kind of made me stay calm. We had a very lack luster fine dinning experience that I'm not use to.Special Features:
- Un expected FindOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/12/2013I chose to book a table at Tulalip Bay only because we were staying at the resort/casino and wanted dinner. I was pleasantly surprised to find a very fine restaurant with scrumptious food choices! Everything was delicious and the server was wonderful. I travel a lot and this experience rated in the top five all time favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY Fourth of JulyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/4/2013Tulalip Bay was a wonderful experience for my husbands 50th Birthday. He had the steak and lobster and I had Steak i believe sirloin or filet. Our server was wonderful, familiar with gluten sensitivities and very delightful, had the Hawaiiantinis yum everything was perfect up to the surprise dessert! Menu and drinks pricey but well worth it..will return hopefully soon. Thank you Tulalip Bay!Special Features:
- Once again an amazing dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2013We are never disappointed with our experience at the Tulalip Bay. The food and service are with out a doubt top notch. I do need to remember to request a booth next time we go and we have found our favorite waiter which we also need to remember to request (Joseph). While other waiters are good, he is the BEST!! We did not have him this time, but still had great service. My only comment is that we were not offered additional bread and because we ordered dessert we did not receive the small complimentary sweets at the end of the meal.Special Features:
- Excellent!grubber403VIPDined on 6/28/2013Made my first time there amazing, which is nothing short of expected. I love the casino and i love food even more so knowing this is here made my daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Fab Dinner @ Tulalip BayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2013I have had dinner at the Tulalip Bay now about 6 or 7 times. Each time has been great food, great service. I especially want to point out our wait person, Jody. She is prompt, courteous and knowledgable. Anyone who wants to have a special dining experience should not hesitate to go to Tulalip Bay. I have recommended this place many, many times. I had brought 2 friends who live in Las Vegas. They said Tulalip Bay is as good or better than any high end place in Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressivegalemDined on 6/14/2013Formal fine dining processes are used, but it's comfortable and fun! The food is amazing, very artsy and thought out. Excellent for date night or taking clients out. Jayna was our server, professional and passionate about the service. Lots of little wows throughout the meal. Check it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no reservation that i makemaddawgDined on 6/7/2013no reservation that i make ever gives me points for open table??Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerEMcQDined on 5/26/2013We had an eclectic group of 4 celebrating a birthday James, our server was so good at being attentive, but invisible.He made sure that each person had all questions answered about the menu and did not rush the serving at all. Everyone loved their choices for dinner from Chilean Sea Bass to Filet Mignon. The lobster appetizer was to DIE for delicious.The birthday dessert had a beautiful presentation with Happy Birthday Ann circled in chocolate on the plate.Guests were from out of town and both said it was like a four star meal in San Franciso! Was Unable to get the noise bar to low...that was what I was trying to highlight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SurpriseBenKDined on 5/25/2013Never dined at any restaurants in the Tulalip Casino and this is actually quite a surprise. Excellent ambiance, great food and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurant!NancyDined on 5/24/2013The lighting was perfect and the restaurant is beautiful! They have an extensive wine list, and the wine steward knows absolutely everything about the wines they serve. It's hard to believe there is such a gem of a restaurant inside a casino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Experience as AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2013The occasion was a birthday celebration, but it doesn't matter if it's a special occasion or not, the service and food are always excellent. Food is cooked to perfection and service is always spot on and friendly. I have recommended Tulalip Bay to everyone I know. Keep up the good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.