Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Marysville, WA 98271Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tulalipcasino.com/
- Phone: 3607161500
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday-Sunday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Pan-Asian, Northwest
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Special occasion wine room features an eleven foot round black granite table to reflect the glass chandelier by world famous glass artist Dale Chihuly. Accommodating parties from 10-18 people.
- Private Party Contact: Matt Warren 3607161504
- Entertainment: Located inside of the new 72 million dollar casino featuring Canoes Cabaret Night Club and Lounge.
A word from Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino
Tulalip Bay is an exceptional restaurant which features a warm inviting elegant atmosphere, impeccable service and a truly unique dining experience that will tantalize your senses as well as tempt your palate. The Tulalip Bay Restaurant are proud recipients of the prestigious 2008 Dirona Award, 2008 Washington Wine Award of Distinction and The Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 2007. Our intimate private dining room is showcased by a hand crafted chandelier from world renowned artist Dale Chihuly and over 500 Northwest and International wine selections chosen by our own Sommelier Tom Thompson. Once you have tried the culinary artistry plates of Chef Dean and his staff being prepared for you in the open fire kitchen, you will see why they have been called "The Hidden Gem" of the Northwest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino - Best Restaurants in Marysville ›
Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)romantic (37)notable wine list (27)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2014The dinner was delicious from the appetizer to dessert and the wait staff attentive. It was our fourth visit to the casino and restaurant. We are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30th Birthday Dinner!Luvgoodeats10Dined on 10/10/2014It was top notch! Great atmosphere and wonderful food! The service was also wonderful (my server was James). I got too hot in the main room so they moved us to the great room. Which could accommodate 15+ ppl and there were only 4 of us =D. It made my night! Thank you all at Tulalip Bay for making my birthday dinner soo special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place, best restaurant!BeavhbabyDined on 9/27/2014This is the best place to eat in the casino! Very nice and cozy, beautifully appointed. The food is excellent! Our waiter, James, was very good and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Candy crowCandyCrowDined on 9/26/2014We were pleasantly surprised when we dined at this restaurant. It was cozy yet spacious with beautiful ambience and wonderfully tucked away from the noise in the casino. The food was delicious but not knocked out by the caeser salad. The lobster was delicious and the appetizer sampler was a meal in itself. Wonderful service and wonderful gazing at the outstanding Chuhuly chandelier. We will go again. It was unfortunate to see a man sit next to us in scruffy clothing and a baseball hat. It was definitely a restaurant where one would surely remove their hat.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceworkingcolliesDined on 9/20/2014Always really gourmet, high end food and superb service, we love this place!Special Features:
- A Celebratory MealSueDeanDined on 9/19/2014My husband and I enjoyed a delightful celebration dinner at Tulalip Bay. The food was excellent and the service superb. The little extras, like fresh pineapple flamed with cointreau to cleanse our palette, added to our enjoyment. We will definitely find another event to celebrate there.Special Features:
- VancouverfoodieDined on 9/18/2014Service a bit slow as server was pre-occupied with a large group who were seated before us. No time for small talk, he was all business.Special Features:
- special occasion a must!bestin2laylipDined on 9/18/2014It was our 26th anniversary and we wanted to go a nice steak house. We thought we would try Tulalip Bay and it was an experience to remember. Best food, awesome presentation and the server always had something to nibble on. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Took two clients here for a celebratory closing of a large tranaction. Started at the Blackfish Grill for a fabulous martini and off to the Tulalip Bay for a great dinner. We started off with selecting a perfect bottle of wine - only to be told they were "out of stock" so we opted for the next best. Dinner for one in our party was outstanding - the halibut. The other two ordered the steamed chilean sea bass on jasmine rice which was rubbery and no flavor. I thought all day about that sea bass only to be dissapointed. The appetizers were great - lobster tempura and sea scallops - just perfect. We will be back as every other occasions, it has been excellent.Special Features:
- Great experience!JewlzDined on 9/7/2014We loved our dinner at Tulalip Bay. We had scallops and salad for appetizer. He had the steak, which he said was perfect, and I had the duck, which was yummy, I just couldn't finish it all! They have a lovely bread with a special butter all mixed up. Nice beverage selection as well. Surprising little retreat right in the casino. I am very happy to have made reservations through Open Table as they were totally booked for the night!Special Features:
- Pricey, but worth itdogmomDined on 9/7/2014Our entire meal, from the appetizers to the bread, the intermezzo to the food, was delicious. Instead of the usual intermezzo of sherbert, they put fresh pineapple chunks into a pan with a little butter and fresh mint, added Gran Marnier, and did a nice flaming presentation. No room for dessert -- too much good food. Our server was very attentive -- but we were there early, so I'm not sure how it would be later when they are more crowded.Special Features:
- yummychilmeDined on 9/6/2014The atmosphere was great, the service excellent and the food was well prepared and presented. A very good wine list. A very attentive server but not interrupting our meal. When asked for a recommendation she was spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deserves a better locationgrampyDined on 8/31/2014This is a five star restaurant, but the location within a casino really ruins it for me. Although the meal was excellent and the service friendly (bordering on pestering us), I find casinos to be a sad place. That took away from my overall experience and rating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Anniversary Dinner EVER!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Truly the most accommodating and hospitable restaurant staff we have ever encountered! A special THANK YOU goes to sous chef David Buchanan and sommelier-wine steward extraordinaire, Tom Thompson, for taking the time, to consult with me regarding gluten and dairy free food and organic NSA wine. Tom and the chefs prepared a surprise, six course meal paired impeccably with 6 wines. We felt so spoiled and our excellent server, Alex, added to our enjoyment. Tom stopped back at our table to explain why he paired a particular wine with each course - such a lovely combinations of flavors! The entire meal was delectable and very romantic! Best place ever for a 37th wedding anniversary celebration!Special Features:
- Worst dining experience everOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We came to Tulalip Bay for our 2nd wedding anniversary because we went there last year for our 1st anniversary & had a wonderful experience. This was the worst dining experience we've ever had anywhere. Our waiter never asked if we were there for a special occasion. No bread. He put in the wrong appetizer order so we had to wait for the correct appetizer. No refills for drinks or water for over a half hour. Didn't get our main course until 1 hr after we finished our appetizer. Waiter said they would remove the cost of the appetizer since we had waited so long for our meal. He forgot to do that when the bill came. When we finally did get our meal, my husbands filet mignon was raw & they had to recook another one. Took 1 hr & 45 minSpecial Features:
- Above expectations.MikeHDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I stayed at the resort to attend a concert. We made early reservations at Tulalip Bay to allow enough time to get to the show. We were seated in a nice settee with a view of the bar and the huge Dale Chihuly glass chandelier in the bar. We were served a complimentary starter, between course pallet cleanser and some sweet bites at the end "for the road". My Dungeness crab crusted halibut was placed on wasabi mashed potatoes. My wife's chicken was on a great vegetable stir fry. Both were fantastic. Our server Alex was busy with a large party yet was very attentive to us thoughout the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as usualBelltowndinersVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was our second dining experience here. We may have hit on an off night, but my husband and I were very disappointed. The service was extremely slow. In all, it took over 2 hours for two courses....salads and entrees. Our server mentioned a large private party in the next room. The dining room was half empty throughout the evening so it was hard to understand why the restaurant seemed overwhelmed. The entree-size mixed seafood plate was very good. But the signature alder cooked salmon, a previous standout, was flavorless and overcooked. The wine by glass was among the smallest pour ever experienced. We will keep tabs on subsequent reviews, but for now we will not return.Special Features:
- 2nd visit, not as good as the firstDaveDined on 8/15/2014This is our second time here. The first time was excellent, but this visit was slightly off. The waiter was new and didn't know the menu. The steak I had was excellent, but the potatoes were dry and lacking flavor. My wife's fish was good. Overall a good experience, but it'll be a while before we go back. Also, the cocktails and wine pours are very small so set your expectations accordingly.Special Features:
- Nice oasis at TulalipOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 8/15/2014We loved Tulalip Bay, mostly by comparison to other local casino 'fine dining' choices. All the food we had, from appetizers to dessert were very well prepared and tasty. Wine list was not very notable (nor was single malt list) so bring your own if you're expecting an outstanding wine. Ambience was dark and romantic and felt a world away from the casino floor. Clientele was sparse (this was on a Friday night) but all well-behaved and older. Alex, our server, was charming and helpful.Special Features:
- Wow!WandaDined on 8/7/2014No wonder this place has won so many awards - great food and wonderful ambiance, but the most outstanding element was the service. I found myself wondering if he was solely our server. A high end experience, worthy of notable celebrations.Special Features:
- special dinnersunwrayDined on 8/6/2014This restaurant is great for a special occasion. Staff is great and takes a personal interest in you and your requirements. Its location at the Tulalip Bay Casino allows for a quiet enjoyable dinner, and the night life at the casino is usually excellent for after dinner.Special Features:
- 58th AnniversarySuperbDined on 8/2/2014The food was super delicious!!! The server was fantastic, she knew it was our anniversary and made the whole evening a delight, including a special dessert. Our whole evening was great with one small irritation. When we checked in the greeter almost insisted we take a table by the door, even though in our reservation we had asked for a quiet table. It all worked out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not really "fine dining"seattle1177Dined on 7/25/2014Restaurant claims to be "fine dining" - it really does not compare with true fine dining. I had the black cod and the rice was incredibly salty. My dinner companion had the lobster ($55!) and it was overcooked. Presentation of the food was beautiful, but looks aren't everything.I would recommend this to a friend.
- High-end experienceSteveWDined on 7/24/2014For my purposes the cost of dinning at Tulalip Bay restricts me to special occasions such as birthdays and anniversary's. Having said that, the meal was amazing and worth the cost. With Lobster as the meal of choice for my wife and Rack of Lamb being mine, joined with a cocktail and one desert, we were very near the two-hundred dollar mark (including 15% tip) before the evening was over. The quality, quantity and tastes that we experienced during our meal at Tulalip Bay, rivaled anything that we have enjoyed so far in Seattle which includes Salty's at Alki and Palisades. Tastes vary but for my experience Tulalip Bay hit the mark for me. Well done Tulalip Bay, we'll be back.Special Features:
- excellant great wonderful friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014James is excellant the food is great the service wonderful we will see you in S ept 2014Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy DinersSmurffetteDined on 7/19/2014We were totally impressed from start to finish on how well everything was done, from entering to leaving was a great experience. The food was beyond good, superb would be the word for it. Thanks for having reading glasses to share. Saved a trip back to the room for mine. Nice touch for sure. Our server was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulalip BayKellisreviewsDined on 7/11/2014Thank you for everything, we had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014We came here for a romantic evening and we're not disappointed. The food service and ambience was incredible. Included are little surprises which we loved. One of best meals in seattle!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014It was my wife's birthday and we decided to try Tulalip Bay since we were staying at the hotel. It was an excellent choice. The sea bass was perfect and the rack of lamb was cooked just right. We were given a birthday desert by our server, Gail, who did a superb job. Just enough service but not over service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good,stunning settingFivestarORnothingDined on 6/27/2014Attentive server and young Sommelier service was perfect. The charming,professional Maitre Di concocted a twist on a classic prickly pearto delight and suprise your palate. Sea Bass was melt in my mouth ,dish flavours exciting. Appy plate to share sadly beef ribs were not available on the share plate so we requested another taster starter. We were told not possible but you can have an extra pot sticker and piece of shrimp. My hubby had well done steak that was under seasoned and dry. Very few restaurants can cook "Well done" perfectly.so that was not a suprise. I do recommend this lovely establishment. Book and if you have a big party opt for the Chandelier Room . Its a stunning setting. Do mention if you are having a celebration.Special Features:
- The following 537 reviews are from the Tulalip Bay at Tulalip Resort Casino reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2014The food and service were great. I can't wait to go back. It was a very pleasurable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experienceMarkDined on 6/20/2014I've been to this restaurant several times and it still rates among my top 5 favorites in the Puget Sound. The food is always excellent and the service is outstanding. I will admit that my appetizer was the best part of my meal this time around. My main course was very good, but I have had even better meals at this restaurant in the past. I felt that the dessert menu selection was a little limited in selection. Unfortunately, I never did receive the dessert I ordered, but we were in good company so I actually forgot about it until the bill came. Our server was very attentive and very in tune with our party. She even presented us with a nice surprise to commemorate our 25th company anniversary, which was very nice and unexpected.Special Features:
- Can food be stunning!JustReviewinDined on 6/20/2014We went here to celebrate our anniversary dinner! Was absolutely delicious and the food looked and tasted great! We will for sure be coming here again on special occasions or just to have a nice night out. The ambience was very romantic and the people there were very friendly. Loved the pineapple pallet cleanser! Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnerharboDined on 5/29/2014A very friendly restaurant with good food and presentation lovely.Special Features:
- AnniversariesChacoDined on 5/24/2014My wife and I celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary at Tulalip Bay and were just as pleased with the food, ambiance, and wonderful service that we received from our server ( Jody ) as with our first visit back in March. My parents even joined us, who were celebrating their 57th, and couldn't have been more satisfied with the experience! Being a Saturday night it was considerably busier and unfortunately could not hear much of the background music. For a more romantic dining experience I would recommend booking during the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice quiet dinnermtalDined on 5/22/2014We had a very dinner having it not be so busy made it for great service and great food. We would defiantly return on a week night the weekends are just to busy for us.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/18/2014Just fabulous. Food mouth-wateringly delicious Waitress Jodie outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fine dining!CookseyDined on 5/18/2014Enjoyed a great meal here before a Sunday evening show.Special Features:
- awesomely amazingvekoDined on 5/11/2014This place is expensive but the service is spectacular, and the food is hands down the best I've had in my LIFE. I had the Big Winner (its a steak and lobster) and the steak was like cut of heaven, its was juicy, soft and it melted in your mouth. And the lobster... oh man... I dont think its from this planet. Anyways if your thinking of this place i totally recommend it, its great.Special Features:
- OutstandingLovethisplaceDined on 5/4/2014If you want a romantic evening or just a quiet dinner this is the place to go. Excellent food, service is absolutely first class!Special Features: