870 Williston Rd.
Burlington, VT 05403Neighborhood:
Bar / Lounge / Bottle ServicePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sheratonburlington.com/tuckaways-burlington-pub
- Phone: (802) 865-6608
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm
DInner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Executive Chef: Michael Breen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Josh Reeves 8028656639x
A word from Tuckaway's
Meet new friends or connect with colleagues in Tuckaway’s, a Burlington pub with old-world English charm. Located adjacent to G"s Restaurant, Tuckaway’s offers a wide selection of microbrews, hearty entrees and delicious deserts. Open daily for lunch or dinner, we invite you to relax in a comfortable environment and catch the big game on one of our flat-panel televisions. After a busy day exploring local attractions or a meeting with an important business associate, unwind in front of our large stone fireplace. Starwood Preferred Guest Members can earn SPG points!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tuckaway's reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
late-night find (1)romantic (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Lovely spot for a late dinnersfoxwhiteVIPDined on 10/1/2014Stayed at the Sheraton for a week and enjoyed several late-night dinners at Tuckaway's. Salmon, beef, and pork dinners were excellent. Loved the seasonings and appreciate having plates served hot. Service was inconsistent. Delightful waitresses but too few to get it all done. Slow and inconsistent service.Special Features:
- Decent Hotel RestaurantKRT86Dined on 5/17/2014I went here with my family during UVM graduation weekend since we hadn't made a reservation anywhere and they were not booked. Tuckaways has a nice setting inside the hotel. Their food is standard and nothing special, especially compared to Burlington, VT standards. The best dish we had was fish and chips.Special Features:
- Great for a groupCBarDined on 3/22/2014We recently had a fantastic night that started with dinner but ended closing the bar Ray is friendly and accommodatingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night outCBarDined on 2/22/2014Food was very good Ray the bartender was awesome Waitstaff very friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food... mediocre serviceShawnieMacDined on 1/11/2014The food here was excellent - especially for a hotel pub. The service, however, was not very good. It wasn't that busy but our server seemed very flustered and forgot about us for a while. There was no one at the door to check us in and seat us, so we had to seat ourselves after the bar tender told us to go ahead and do so. Once the server came over they weren't sure how to check us in for our Open Table reservation so he had someone else help do that. Once our food arrived, they never came back to refresh our drinks or check on us until we flagged them down for the bill. When we got our bill it was for another table and not our's so we had to go up and have the bar tender correct it for us.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving BuffetStellaDined on 11/28/2013The Buffet was wonderful. But, I made the reservation through the website per instruction from the staff and we were not on the reservation list. Not sure what happened because I had received confirmation that the reservation was all set. Fortunately the staff were able to accommodate us. Thank you very much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.