220 A Avenue
Lake Oswego, OR 97034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tucci.biz/
- Phone: 5036973383
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 4:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Italian
- Executive Chef: Roberto Alarcon
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: All private events are planned individually with the client. Please contact Tucci Ristorante for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Our Bacchus Room is available for private parties. Please contact Tucci Ristorante directly for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Gregg Matteucci 5036973383
A word from Tucci Ristorante
Located just 15 minutes from downtown Portland along scenic Highway 43, Tucci Ristorante in downtown Lake Oswego offers all the sophistication of Portland’s Pearl District, all the warmth of a cozy Italian hideaway, and all the best flavors of Italian style foods made with fresh Pacific Northwest ingredients. All this complimented by a selection of artisanal Italian wines. Pasta favorites, organic quality meats, and fresh seafood prepared in our open kitchen await you at Tucci Ristorante. Salute!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Tucci Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Lake Oswego ›
Tucci Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (39)neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (31)great for outdoor dining (31)romantic (29)great for lunch (21)notable wine list (21)good for groups (10)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Lets CelebrateJJ2LODined on 10/19/2014Our family visited Tucci's for the first time on my 70th birthday. The food, staff, and service made it a wonderful, fun-filled evening. Just last Sunday my wife and I returned for our 28th anniversary. More of the same great, warm atmosphere and food. Now that we've moved closer, they will be seeing a lot more of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Waiter was experienced, well trained and observant, correctly read our situation -2 couples, old friends with a lot of catching up to do-and gave us lots of time to order drinks and dinner while we chatted. He was helpful without hovering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/26/2014After I asked for my salmon to be well-cooked, it arrived rather raw in the middle. The very energetic and loud host came over to ask how my dinner was and when I told him, he quickly took it back to the chef. Meanwhile, the others at the table ate their dinners. About seven minutes later, my dinner was back, and my fellow diners had almost finished their meals. At that point, the busman swooped in and took they plates, so I was left with my half eaten dinner. Needless to say, I let him take my plate as well. We didn't order dessert and quickly left.
- So glad we finally tried Tucci!imnotcookingDined on 9/22/2014I chose Tucci to celebrate my sons 21st birthday with the family. It was perfect. Food was great, ambience was nice and the waiter was awesome. Very down to earth and unpretentious---which appealed to son who question the restaurant choice to begin with.Special Features:
- love this place!IijimapicksDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I had not been to Tucci in a few years and so it was a real treat to return and find the service excellent as always and the food spectacular as always. The only thing I did not care for was they allowed dogs in the patio seating...not really appropriate for a more upscale place, in my opinion. But the service and food were wonderful!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014Our waiter was wonderful with my elderly mom who is hard of hearing and had a difficult time making up her mind for her food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- since you're asking..tuffcriticDined on 9/12/2014The food was good, chef made chicken marsala even tho it was taken off the menu a week ago. The pear dessert was incredible. And our waitress, Sheila, was wonderful attentive, pleasant and perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the right spotScotteDined on 9/11/2014My wife and I just went there for our 10th anniversary. It was the right spot with the food and quality of service we expected. But we will definitely be going back before our next anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014Dinning was an enjoyable experience, the service was pleasant and professional. thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Food - Reasonable PriceWindsorDined on 9/8/2014We booked Tucci for a double-birthday dinner...just a small group of 3. We'd eaten there before and enjoyed their HH in the bar. We had a 25% coupon which was good in the dining room only. We each enjoyed our dishes - 2 of us had a wonderful risotto topped with mascarpone (a special that night), and an appy of sea scallops prepared perfectly. The one mediocre report came from the traditional type who ordered spaghetti and meatball - he said it was OK. The chocolate lava cake with ice cream was rich, delicious and perfect for sharing 3 ways.Special Features:
- NIce staff, excellent foodLaurenDined on 9/7/2014The staff at Tucci is very friendly and attentive. The food is outstanding. Everything is very fresh, perfectly spiced with lots of attention to detail. The restaurant itself is lovely inside.Special Features:
- doesn't leet you downrickVIPDined on 9/2/2014We have been Tucci's many times and have never had a bad meal there; occasionally very food good but usually excellent. The pastas and side veggies are great; most entries also excellent (especially scallops) and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is right on; tables not too close and lighting good. Also, well priced wines by the glass. No complaints.Special Features:
- Tucci anniversarybrodyDined on 8/30/2014We had dinner for our 44 wedding anniversary it was a perfect time.Special Features:
- EEO1Dined on 8/28/2014Enjoyed the good food. One of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- Simply good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Very nice little place. The food is outstanding. And it is consistently so. Exhaustive wine list too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodMagillDined on 8/22/2014We have been coming to Tucci since they opened (approximately 12 yrs ago) because we love the food, the wine, and the ambience. While their menu has changed over the years, the food is consistently delicious!Special Features:
- Treasure in Lake OswegooregonnativeDined on 8/18/2014Wonderful food, quiet environment, very attentive service. Will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodgrazerDined on 8/12/2014Great evening with food, wine, and ambiance. We will return.Special Features:
- NicknameVIPDined on 8/7/2014Hot food could have been warmer, salads are pretty small. Hard to find anything really compelling on the menu. Took quite awhile to get our meal served. Nice place could be loads better.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening-gluten free optionsmadisonusDined on 8/4/2014Our evening at Tucci's was fantastic as always. Great service that started with a warm welcome. Since our table was not ready, we were offered complimentary and delicious appetizer. Our entrees were succulent and the kitchen was able to accommodate our gluten free needs. The ambiance is great for either a get-together or a romantic evening dinner. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodsteak2014Dined on 8/3/2014If you want to eat good Italian food, this is the restaurant without breaking your bank account. The service is good and they have a stone oven for the pizza baking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome cioppino at Tucci!MississippiGirlDined on 8/3/2014This Italian place is warm and hospitable with delicious wine, house-infused cocktails and sumptuous food. My two favorites are the crab bruschetta appetizer and the cioppino. The crab bruschetta has hints of lemon and fresh dill with a smattering of caviar. The cioppino is a mix of fish and shellfish in a fresh tomato base that is just the right salty, herb-y blend. The staff is attentive without pretentiousness. This is my favorite restaurant in Lake Oswego!Special Features:
- Italian GemLuvgudfudDined on 8/1/2014From an excellent wine list to excellent dishes and desserts. Delicious italian inspired food in a great environment with great service. The neighborhood spot for any special occasion or date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Service was great. Our desserts were a little slow in coming (VERY little delay, not worth mentioning) but they gave us them for free for the slight delay. Really awesome gesture. Will go back. Food & wine were great as wellSpecial Features:
- yumyum12Dined on 7/29/2014Have been going there for years and it's still terrific...maybe even better! The warm chicken salad on butter lettuce was simply perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantasticFiveStarsDined on 7/26/2014The food; fresh, well thought out and well presented. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NWfoodieVIPDined on 7/25/2014I have been dining at Tucci's for years, since it opened. Love the feeling I have when I walk through the door. I was there two nights ago with my adult children and we shared stories about our fun dinners there over the years. Great food every time! I love the crab bruschetta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentanitagVIPDined on 7/24/2014Fresh and delicious. Creative. Went for happy hour. Great selection of food and drinks.Special Features:
- Tucci11goose19VIPDined on 7/21/2014I have eaten at Tucci a number of times and have never been disappointed with food and service. Many options for wine by the glass and reasonably priced. Our group ordered a house salad with grilled salmon, caesar salad with grilled prawns and penne with sauce bolognese. The salads were crispy with minimal dressing and well prepared salmon and prawns. sauce bolognese was meaty and flavorful. Service was attentive.Special Features:
- Delizioso!!luckypattyDined on 7/20/2014Had lunch there with a friend on Sunday (7/20). We both had Gorgonzola Penne, and it was so delicious! For dessert, my friend had the chocolate polenta cake, which she said was amazing. I can't remember the name of mine, but it had fresh strawberries and peaches in zabaglione with cream on top and a chocolate butterfly. The presentation was really lovely. Our server was awesome. She always showed up at the right time and was very attentive and pleasant. I had told her we were going to a play at the Lakewood at 2pm, and she kept her eye on the clock so we weren't late leaving the restaurant. The whole dining experience - sitting at a patio table, good food, good wine, yummy dessert, excellent service - was enjoyable...:)Special Features:
- Neighborhood gemLilyDined on 7/19/2014Thank you, a very nice dinner with friends although the table was tight with four people with water, wine glasses, etc.Special Features:
- Good but could be GreatSoCAInOswegoDined on 7/15/2014The food was good but they brought us the wrong salad and when they took it back to bring us the Antipasti salad all they did was throw a few items on the top to make it look like it was what we ordered! It was small at best had very little Antipasti but a lot of lettuce and they charged $12.00 for it. This was not a main course salad but would have expected more from a $12 salad than a plate of lettuce. We also ordered 4 sides which were extremely good and the portions were appropriate for $4.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TriplutzDined on 7/13/2014We chose Tucci's for our anniversary dinner and the experience once again exceeded our expectations. The food is incredibly prepared and the service is phenomenally attentive. Our server made an excellent wine suggestion that paired perfectly with our dinner selections. We had the scallops as a starter and they were exquisitely prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!dragonladyDined on 7/7/2014The decor is upbeat and modern...the food delicious and service attentive. Nice patio for outdoor dining!Special Features:
- Yummo!YummoDined on 7/6/2014What a sweet surprise in the middle of our L.O. village! Great place that you can actually eat delicious and hear your fellow guests! A special treat for Sunday Brunch afyer church.Special Features:
- CelebrationLola329VIPDined on 6/27/2014Visiting from out of town, we took locals to this restaurant for the birthday celebration of one of them. It turned out to be a memorable experience with excellent food and good service. The venue is lovely. We split two meals among four of us and with shared desserts we went away quite full.Special Features:
- The following 376 reviews are from the Tucci Ristorante reviews archive.
- the best in Lake OswegoOregon43Dined on 6/25/2014We have always had great food and service at Tucci's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh delicious dinnerEnjoyGoodFoodVIPDined on 6/20/2014We took our friends including 2 high school students and everyone enjoyed their dinner. Service was exceptional and we all agreed it was the best meal ever. We were seated in a quiet area were we could all hold a conversation. Excellent desserts.Special Features:
- Tucci is great find312xDined on 6/18/2014Food quality, food service, supportive staff, wine and food pricing very competitive and quite fair. Entire staff very attentive and work very well together, and go out of their way to accommodate customers with special needs or handicaps. Parking ease is wonderful. Tucci Ristorante is our family favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must have a new chefLoveItalianinLODined on 6/16/2014We've been to Tucci's many times over the years, and when our son graduated from college this past week we decided to have our family dinner there. The wait staff could not have been any more attentive, unfortunately the food was lacking. We'll keep trying to support Tucci's but I'm not sure for how much longer if the food doesn't improve.Special Features: