W114 Mall of America
Bloomington, MN 55425Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tucci-benucch.com/
- Phone: (952) 853-0200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:15am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Asher Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private and semi-private dining, with rooms accommodating groups of 6-150 people. We would love to assist you in planning your dinner, whether it be a groom's dinner, baby shower, birthday party or corporate event. Please contact Jillian Ormiston for inquiries.
- Private Party Contact: Jillian Ormiston 9528530200
A word from Tucci Benucch
Classic Italian, Antipasti & Wine Tucci Benucch is a longtime local favorite featuring classic Italian antipasti, pizza and pasta. From the beginning, Tucci has focused on using the highest quality ingredients in our scratch kitchen to produce authentic italian fare in a lively but relaxed Italian villa in the Mall of America.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tucci Benucch - Best Restaurants in Bloomington ›
Tucci Benucch reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (45)good for groups (40)fit for foodies (34)great for lunch (34)kid-friendly (33)romantic (18)neighborhood gem (16)notable wine list (13)hot spot (12)late-night find (6)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Birthday groupBirthdaygirl1Dined on 11/17/2014We had a couple of birthdays to celebrate and even though we didn't know it, they gave both birthday girls a free dessert. It was delicious and unexpected. Made it more special. It was a little crowded for a large group but definitely worked out ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly service, so-so foodDaveDined on 11/15/2014Nice atmosphere, doesn't feel as crowded as it obviously is. Friendly and helpful wait staff. But the food was only so-so. I had the pasta carbonara and the bacon bits were literally all fat. All fat. No meat. On the other hand, my wife had the linguini with mussels and said that it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steveKDined on 11/8/2014wonderful food; excellent service. don't expect a lot dining at the MOA, but this is an oasis. keep it up!Special Features:
- Sit after shoppingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Good food and nice atmosphere after full day of shopping. Drinks were good-nice variety of choices. Reservations recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th Birthday Girls WeekendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014I chose this restaurant based on the fact that it was located inside the Mall of America. We were there. Celebrating a 50th Birthday with a girls weekend away. I booked the reservation online, for the first time ever, and the process was so easy! In the special request section of the reservation form, I just mentioned that we were celebrating a Birthday and when we arrived, they had a private little room for us. The food and service were stellar! I cannot say enough about how well our evening went! We were very pleased and will definitely return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait to get in with reservations.ChasDined on 11/7/2014Hostess seemed a little unorganized. Had reservations and needed to wait 10-15 min for our table. Food and wait service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Mall RestaurantDaveDDined on 11/1/2014Tucci is just a great traditional Italian restaurant that has some wonderfully made dishes. Extra steps like their fried fresh mozzarella is one of a kind.I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow service with no apologiesmomof1Dined on 11/1/2014They did accommodate our extra seating well though.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiningDuetVIPDined on 11/1/2014Average all around. Good place to step out of the mall traffic for a bit.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014Our first choice always for where to eat at the Mall of America. Great bread. Love the chopped salad and you can't find Baked Spaghetti like this anywhere else!Special Features:
- My favoriteMeowMPLSVIPDined on 10/29/2014This place is literally my favorite! I always come here for my birthday and special occasions! I even come by myself sometimes to get my favorite chicken chop salad!!! Baked spaghetti is amazing + meatballsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!lizlovestoeatVIPDined on 10/29/2014this is one of our favorite restaurants. Love the kids menu, great wine list and you cannot beat the baked spaghetti!Special Features:
- Food is good but expensiveBabuDined on 10/26/2014I ordered multigrain pasta with sauce. It is not worth more than $8. But it was $15. I am diet conscious. Hence I don't have other choices. Apart from that good quality is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodfunfoodDined on 10/25/2014The food is absolutely amazing! Highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birch2Dined on 10/11/2014I dined with group of 7 people. The server was very friendly and we all enjoyed our meals and evening. This is our favorite restaurant in Mall of America.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've said it before...JamHopDined on 10/11/2014I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tucci Benucch is the best Italian restaurant in the Cities. You might be thinking but it's at the MOA, how good can mall food be? Their food is made in house, not mass produced at some commercial kitchen and delivered to be reheated. House made sauces, dressings, pastas, soups...the list goes on. And the food is awesome! I'm pretty picky about Italian food because it's easy to make at home and a lot of times just as good or better than restaurant food. But the food at Tucci Benucch is always fantastic. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experience!bartDined on 10/9/2014A most enjoyable meal. Brian was a very attentive waitperson who made our get together even better.Special Features:
- Home Style ItalianfunwithfoodDined on 10/8/2014Went with a party of eight. Nice casual atmosphere. Not a huge menu, but hearty Italian dishes. Calamari and spicy wings appetizers were outstanding. We liked the offering of pastas with a variety of sauce and topping choices. The Baked Spaghetti was wonderful but extremely filling. Would definitely come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hateDined on 10/6/20147p on a Monday night and they were out of lasagna. They recommended the baked spagetti. Not much flavor, very little sauce. The best thing I had for dinner was the bread. I use to like going to Tucci. It was a cutext themed restaurant. Now is just boring and less then average foods. We won't be back. ...
- Great anniversary dinnerYolotl77Dined on 10/4/2014We hadn't been here in years, but remembered we liked it, so went there for our anniversary. We both got the baked spaghetti with half marinara sauce half Alfredo and it was incredibly good. The calamari was also outstanding and done perfectly. Our server was great- friendly, fast, attentive. We had a wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for a Great Time!groupofsixDined on 10/4/2014We had relatives in from out-of-town so we met at Tucci Benucch. I like the fact that you can make reservations and not have to stand in line for a long time. They were well prepared for our group of 8. We had a great server, the perfect table and the food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tucci BenucchDutchmanVIPDined on 10/1/2014Tucci Benucch is one of the best places for food at the Mall of America. Their award program is the best in town.Special Features:
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 10/1/2014Great dinner and loved their bread ... SO good !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable experienceSweetzDined on 9/30/2014My friend and I were visiting the area for the first time. One of the locals suggested Tucci Benucch to us! Great reccomendation. Food selection was great....loved the experience!!! After eating at the restaurant, I found out it was one of the Top 3 restaurants to eat at in MOA. Customer service was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationSchultSMDined on 9/27/2014I made reservations here for a group of 12 for my mom's birthday party. The restaurant accommodated our group easily even with another large party and a busy restaurant. The food was delicious, everyone loved what they ordered, and the waitstaff was very attentive to our table. Our waitress was knowledgeable about the menu items and made great recommendations. I also noticed that the restaurant did not add their own 18% gratuity onto the check, even though we were a large group. I would highly recommend this restaurant to my friends and would dine here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE it!TizzrayDined on 9/24/2014My husband & I just went for our anniversary. It was wonderful. My husband said it was the best streak he's had in years. My pasta was amazing & they let me customize it without charging me a fortune. Staff was friendly. Food came out quickly. We would go back for sure! My new favorite Italian spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 9/12/2014food is always good we loved it and had a great dinner !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the sauce?1SaucyChickDined on 9/12/2014I ordered chicken fettuccini and when it was brought to me, the server said she could bring me more sauce if I wanted to have more. As I began to eat my fettuccini, I noticed right away that there was so little sauce, you could hardly tell there was any sauce at all!! I did request more sauce and was given more, but wondered how they could serve such 'dry' fettuccini to begin with. If you order this dish, be sure you request more sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014Our waitress was very helpful, making great suggestions about how we might want to alter our selections to make it work better for everyone in our party as certain dishes were being shared. The service was reasonably prompt given how busy the restaurant was and she checked back with us regularly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceLauraDined on 8/29/2014We made a reservation for five, then changed it to seven on the day of the reservation with no problem. When we arrived, not only was our table ready right away, but they led us to a really beautiful private room. We were away from the other diners and blocked from a lot of the noise. I was so pleased, because I hadn't even asked for a private room, but it happened to be a birthday dinner, and it was just perfect. The food was excellent. Plus, our server gave our group a free appetizer, and at the end of the meal the birthday girl got a free creme brûlée. Thanks for making this birthday special, Tucci Benucch!Special Features:
- Tucci BenucchDutchmanVIPDined on 8/24/2014Tucci Benucch at the Mall of America is a great place for lunch or dinner. Their private room for up to 8 people is great!Special Features:
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 8/23/2014Great food and great service and the bread is SO delicious !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice for family groupPamellVIPDined on 8/22/2014We had 10 people & were very fortunate to get the small room so we could visit. Food was delightful and there were enough for two meals of leftovers. Our waiter, Francisco, was 2nd to none! Attentive, knowledgable, and able to recommend dishes and drinks that were greatly enjoyed. We had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysSashaDined on 8/19/2014This is a great Italian restuarant. Everytime I visit the Mall of America,(I'm from out of state), I make it a point to have dinner here. You can always count on a great meal. Brought first time collegues with me and they thought the meal and desserts were wonderful. They will come back on future business trips. Highly recommend it. Great place to unwind after a day of shopping as well.Special Features:
- Great waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Out waiter was fantastic. Super patient and willing to answer any and all questions we had. Definitely made the night go smoothly. The food was good, nothing really special in and of itself. But combined with the wait staff and the decor and ambience, it makes this place a great location for dates, family dinners, or special occasions. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place with good food and an atmosphere a step above your typical stake house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't Have Been BetterMNforBusinessDined on 8/13/2014We have taken customers here before and have never been anything but over the moon happy with the food and service. This time was no exception. We requested a quiet table for our reservation for 5 and were lucky enough to get a private room. The food was fantastic and all our customers agreed that the evening was a total joy and success. P.S. Don't miss dessert.Special Features:
- Food is always a hit hereouttolunchDined on 8/11/2014A variety of items were ordered and we each enjoyed our dish. Only complaint is that it tends to be dark so hard to read the menu. also can be a challenge to take pictures for those special occasions (which ours was).Special Features:
- Good foodJudyBDined on 8/9/2014We were at Mall of America and looking for a place to use our Lettuce Entertain You gift card. We found this place and were pleased. We'd go again if in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie1971Dined on 8/4/2014This is one of my absolute favorite restaurants. Every time I'm in the Twin Cities, I make sure to eat here. I've loved every meal I've had here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mall of America gemChicagoJohnVIPDined on 8/4/2014While visiting MN, my wife wanted to check out the Mall of America and to our delight they carry a few LEYE concepts in the mall. We happened to just be closest to Tucci Benucch and decided to get a quick lunch there. Food was great, very similar to Maggiano's, Pizzeria Via Stato, and Frankie Scallopine's menus. Service felt forced, as the gentlemen we had chugged along, but was very nice and prompt so no real complaint about the experience.
- The following 768 reviews are from the Tucci Benucch reviews archive.