W114 Mall of America
Bloomington, MN 55425Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tucci-benucch.com/
- Phone: 9528530200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:15am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Asher Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private and semi-private dining, with rooms accommodating groups of 6-150 people. We would love to assist you in planning your dinner, whether it be a groom's dinner, baby shower, birthday party or corporate event. Please contact Jillian Ormiston for inquiries.
- Private Party Contact: Jillian Ormiston 9528530200
A word from Tucci Benucch
Classic Italian, Antipasti & Wine Tucci Benucch is a longtime local favorite featuring classic Italian antipasti, pizza and pasta. From the beginning, Tucci has focused on using the highest quality ingredients in our scratch kitchen to produce authentic italian fare in a lively but relaxed Italian villa in the Mall of America.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tucci Benucch - Best Restaurants in Bloomington ›
Tucci Benucch reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (41)good for groups (34)great for lunch (32)fit for foodies (30)kid-friendly (28)romantic (20)neighborhood gem (14)late-night find (8)notable wine list (8)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- birch2Dined on 10/11/2014I dined with group of 7 people. The server was very friendly and we all enjoyed our meals and evening. This is our favorite restaurant in Mall of America.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've said it before...JamHopDined on 10/11/2014I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tucci Benucch is the best Italian restaurant in the Cities. You might be thinking but it's at the MOA, how good can mall food be? Their food is made in house, not mass produced at some commercial kitchen and delivered to be reheated. House made sauces, dressings, pastas, soups...the list goes on. And the food is awesome! I'm pretty picky about Italian food because it's easy to make at home and a lot of times just as good or better than restaurant food. But the food at Tucci Benucch is always fantastic. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experience!bartDined on 10/9/2014A most enjoyable meal. Brian was a very attentive waitperson who made our get together even better.Special Features:
- Home Style ItalianfunwithfoodDined on 10/8/2014Went with a party of eight. Nice casual atmosphere. Not a huge menu, but hearty Italian dishes. Calamari and spicy wings appetizers were outstanding. We liked the offering of pastas with a variety of sauce and topping choices. The Baked Spaghetti was wonderful but extremely filling. Would definitely come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hateDined on 10/6/20147p on a Monday night and they were out of lasagna. They recommended the baked spagetti. Not much flavor, very little sauce. The best thing I had for dinner was the bread. I use to like going to Tucci. It was a cutext themed restaurant. Now is just boring and less then average foods. We won't be back. ...
- Great anniversary dinnerYolotl77Dined on 10/4/2014We hadn't been here in years, but remembered we liked it, so went there for our anniversary. We both got the baked spaghetti with half marinara sauce half Alfredo and it was incredibly good. The calamari was also outstanding and done perfectly. Our server was great- friendly, fast, attentive. We had a wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for a Great Time!groupofsixDined on 10/4/2014We had relatives in from out-of-town so we met at Tucci Benucch. I like the fact that you can make reservations and not have to stand in line for a long time. They were well prepared for our group of 8. We had a great server, the perfect table and the food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tucci BenucchDutchmanVIPDined on 10/1/2014Tucci Benucch is one of the best places for food at the Mall of America. Their award program is the best in town.Special Features:
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 10/1/2014Great dinner and loved their bread ... SO good !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable experienceSweetzDined on 9/30/2014My friend and I were visiting the area for the first time. One of the locals suggested Tucci Benucch to us! Great reccomendation. Food selection was great....loved the experience!!! After eating at the restaurant, I found out it was one of the Top 3 restaurants to eat at in MOA. Customer service was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationSchultSMDined on 9/27/2014I made reservations here for a group of 12 for my mom's birthday party. The restaurant accommodated our group easily even with another large party and a busy restaurant. The food was delicious, everyone loved what they ordered, and the waitstaff was very attentive to our table. Our waitress was knowledgeable about the menu items and made great recommendations. I also noticed that the restaurant did not add their own 18% gratuity onto the check, even though we were a large group. I would highly recommend this restaurant to my friends and would dine here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE it!TizzrayDined on 9/24/2014My husband & I just went for our anniversary. It was wonderful. My husband said it was the best streak he's had in years. My pasta was amazing & they let me customize it without charging me a fortune. Staff was friendly. Food came out quickly. We would go back for sure! My new favorite Italian spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 9/12/2014food is always good we loved it and had a great dinner !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the sauce?1SaucyChickDined on 9/12/2014I ordered chicken fettuccini and when it was brought to me, the server said she could bring me more sauce if I wanted to have more. As I began to eat my fettuccini, I noticed right away that there was so little sauce, you could hardly tell there was any sauce at all!! I did request more sauce and was given more, but wondered how they could serve such 'dry' fettuccini to begin with. If you order this dish, be sure you request more sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014Our waitress was very helpful, making great suggestions about how we might want to alter our selections to make it work better for everyone in our party as certain dishes were being shared. The service was reasonably prompt given how busy the restaurant was and she checked back with us regularly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceLauraDined on 8/29/2014We made a reservation for five, then changed it to seven on the day of the reservation with no problem. When we arrived, not only was our table ready right away, but they led us to a really beautiful private room. We were away from the other diners and blocked from a lot of the noise. I was so pleased, because I hadn't even asked for a private room, but it happened to be a birthday dinner, and it was just perfect. The food was excellent. Plus, our server gave our group a free appetizer, and at the end of the meal the birthday girl got a free creme brûlée. Thanks for making this birthday special, Tucci Benucch!Special Features:
- Tucci BenucchDutchmanVIPDined on 8/24/2014Tucci Benucch at the Mall of America is a great place for lunch or dinner. Their private room for up to 8 people is great!Special Features:
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 8/23/2014Great food and great service and the bread is SO delicious !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice for family groupPamellDined on 8/22/2014We had 10 people & were very fortunate to get the small room so we could visit. Food was delightful and there were enough for two meals of leftovers. Our waiter, Francisco, was 2nd to none! Attentive, knowledgable, and able to recommend dishes and drinks that were greatly enjoyed. We had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysSashaDined on 8/19/2014This is a great Italian restuarant. Everytime I visit the Mall of America,(I'm from out of state), I make it a point to have dinner here. You can always count on a great meal. Brought first time collegues with me and they thought the meal and desserts were wonderful. They will come back on future business trips. Highly recommend it. Great place to unwind after a day of shopping as well.Special Features:
- Great waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Out waiter was fantastic. Super patient and willing to answer any and all questions we had. Definitely made the night go smoothly. The food was good, nothing really special in and of itself. But combined with the wait staff and the decor and ambience, it makes this place a great location for dates, family dinners, or special occasions. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place with good food and an atmosphere a step above your typical stake house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't Have Been BetterMNforBusinessDined on 8/13/2014We have taken customers here before and have never been anything but over the moon happy with the food and service. This time was no exception. We requested a quiet table for our reservation for 5 and were lucky enough to get a private room. The food was fantastic and all our customers agreed that the evening was a total joy and success. P.S. Don't miss dessert.Special Features:
- Food is always a hit hereouttolunchDined on 8/11/2014A variety of items were ordered and we each enjoyed our dish. Only complaint is that it tends to be dark so hard to read the menu. also can be a challenge to take pictures for those special occasions (which ours was).Special Features:
- Good foodJudyBDined on 8/9/2014We were at Mall of America and looking for a place to use our Lettuce Entertain You gift card. We found this place and were pleased. We'd go again if in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie1971Dined on 8/4/2014This is one of my absolute favorite restaurants. Every time I'm in the Twin Cities, I make sure to eat here. I've loved every meal I've had here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mall of America gemChicagoJohnVIPDined on 8/4/2014While visiting MN, my wife wanted to check out the Mall of America and to our delight they carry a few LEYE concepts in the mall. We happened to just be closest to Tucci Benucch and decided to get a quick lunch there. Food was great, very similar to Maggiano's, Pizzeria Via Stato, and Frankie Scallopine's menus. Service felt forced, as the gentlemen we had chugged along, but was very nice and prompt so no real complaint about the experience.
- Great food, fun and service1CaliforniaMikeDined on 7/28/2014Jane, our waitress, was outstanding and made the experience all the better with excellent recommendations and superb service. All of the food was wonderful, Italian Chopped Salad and Walleye we standouts - call all good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!TheSahilShahDined on 7/26/2014Amazing food and service! Best ravioli I've ever had.Special Features:
- GreatFoodandfunDined on 7/25/2014We had the best server . She enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed her. Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okayMegroseDined on 7/22/2014They waiters and waitresses neglected my group of my friends and I. We barely got any service. the food was incredible however. I wouldn't go back just due to the fact that the service was mediocre.Special Features:
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 7/18/2014As always we had a delicious meal and great service & I LOVE their bread ... it's SO delicious !!!Special Features:
- Did this restaurant change?OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2014I have been to this restaurant numerous times but not in the last year. Went there just this week. Was not impressed. The menu did not have as many choices as it did before and it looked more like a fast food menu than the professional menu they had before. I won't be going back.
- IncrediblefoodjunkieDined on 7/12/2014One of my favorite restaurants. The food is so perfectly seasoned and cooked it makes me feel bursts of joy in my mouth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- accomidating to special requestsjenprnDined on 7/11/2014We requested a queit tabel for a medium party and they were very nice about holding a tabel for our party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!bluemoonDined on 7/11/2014The food was wonderful. Wish the service was a bit more prompt, but it wasn't bad by any means.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good experienceCraveVIPDined on 6/30/2014We hadn't been here for a long time, but loved their tortillini. We were disappointed that this was gone from the menu, but the gnocci made up for it! Bruchetta was very good and we were there on a Monday for 1/2 price bottles of wine. We finished off with some strawberry cheesecake (nothing very distinctive about it, but it's cheesecake, so it was great). Service was prompt and friendly.Special Features:
- The following 758 reviews are from the Tucci Benucch reviews archive.
- A+++CCoxDined on 6/26/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our time here and our waiter Jeff especially made it pleasant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 6/25/2014delicious lunch food is always so good especially their bread ... love it !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food At MOADutchmanVIPDined on 6/23/2014Tucci Benucch is the best place to eat lunch or dinner at the Mall of America. They have the best happy hour and 1/2 price wine days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerstillwatersweetheartsDined on 6/17/2014Two of us ordered the seafood linguini which typically came with a tomato sauce - but we asked them to switch it for an Alfredo sauce - and it was SO good. Another person ordered some type of pasta that came with a sausage - and she said the sausage was really hot (spicy) - but also thought her food was good. This was our first time there, maybe that's why they brought us some free appetizers? Not sure, but they were also delicious.