W114 Mall of America
Bloomington, MN 55425Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tucci-benucch.com/
- Phone: 9528530200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:15am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Asher Miller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private and semi-private dining, with rooms accommodating groups of 6-150 people. We would love to assist you in planning your dinner, whether it be a groom's dinner, baby shower, birthday party or corporate event. Please contact Jillian Ormiston for inquiries.
- Private Party Contact: Jillian Ormiston 9528530200
A word from Tucci Benucch
Classic Italian, Antipasti & Wine Tucci Benucch is a longtime local favorite featuring classic Italian antipasti, pizza and pasta. From the beginning, Tucci has focused on using the highest quality ingredients in our scratch kitchen to produce authentic italian fare in a lively but relaxed Italian villa in the Mall of America.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tucci Benucch - Best Restaurants in Bloomington ›
Tucci Benucch reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (34)good for groups (33)great for lunch (32)kid-friendly (26)fit for foodies (23)romantic (13)neighborhood gem (13)late-night find (10)notable wine list (6)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (4)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 9/12/2014food is always good we loved it and had a great dinner !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the sauce?1SaucyChickDined on 9/12/2014I ordered chicken fettuccini and when it was brought to me, the server said she could bring me more sauce if I wanted to have more. As I began to eat my fettuccini, I noticed right away that there was so little sauce, you could hardly tell there was any sauce at all!! I did request more sauce and was given more, but wondered how they could serve such 'dry' fettuccini to begin with. If you order this dish, be sure you request more sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014Our waitress was very helpful, making great suggestions about how we might want to alter our selections to make it work better for everyone in our party as certain dishes were being shared. The service was reasonably prompt given how busy the restaurant was and she checked back with us regularly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceLauraDined on 8/29/2014We made a reservation for five, then changed it to seven on the day of the reservation with no problem. When we arrived, not only was our table ready right away, but they led us to a really beautiful private room. We were away from the other diners and blocked from a lot of the noise. I was so pleased, because I hadn't even asked for a private room, but it happened to be a birthday dinner, and it was just perfect. The food was excellent. Plus, our server gave our group a free appetizer, and at the end of the meal the birthday girl got a free creme brûlée. Thanks for making this birthday special, Tucci Benucch!Special Features:
- Tucci BenucchDutchmanVIPDined on 8/24/2014Tucci Benucch at the Mall of America is a great place for lunch or dinner. Their private room for up to 8 people is great!Special Features:
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 8/23/2014Great food and great service and the bread is SO delicious !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice for family groupPamellDined on 8/22/2014We had 10 people & were very fortunate to get the small room so we could visit. Food was delightful and there were enough for two meals of leftovers. Our waiter, Francisco, was 2nd to none! Attentive, knowledgable, and able to recommend dishes and drinks that were greatly enjoyed. We had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysSashaDined on 8/19/2014This is a great Italian restuarant. Everytime I visit the Mall of America,(I'm from out of state), I make it a point to have dinner here. You can always count on a great meal. Brought first time collegues with me and they thought the meal and desserts were wonderful. They will come back on future business trips. Highly recommend it. Great place to unwind after a day of shopping as well.Special Features:
- Great waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Out waiter was fantastic. Super patient and willing to answer any and all questions we had. Definitely made the night go smoothly. The food was good, nothing really special in and of itself. But combined with the wait staff and the decor and ambience, it makes this place a great location for dates, family dinners, or special occasions. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place with good food and an atmosphere a step above your typical stake house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't Have Been BetterMNforBusinessDined on 8/13/2014We have taken customers here before and have never been anything but over the moon happy with the food and service. This time was no exception. We requested a quiet table for our reservation for 5 and were lucky enough to get a private room. The food was fantastic and all our customers agreed that the evening was a total joy and success. P.S. Don't miss dessert.Special Features:
- Food is always a hit hereouttolunchDined on 8/11/2014A variety of items were ordered and we each enjoyed our dish. Only complaint is that it tends to be dark so hard to read the menu. also can be a challenge to take pictures for those special occasions (which ours was).Special Features:
- Good foodJudyBDined on 8/9/2014We were at Mall of America and looking for a place to use our Lettuce Entertain You gift card. We found this place and were pleased. We'd go again if in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie1971Dined on 8/4/2014This is one of my absolute favorite restaurants. Every time I'm in the Twin Cities, I make sure to eat here. I've loved every meal I've had here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mall of America gemChicagoJohnVIPDined on 8/4/2014While visiting MN, my wife wanted to check out the Mall of America and to our delight they carry a few LEYE concepts in the mall. We happened to just be closest to Tucci Benucch and decided to get a quick lunch there. Food was great, very similar to Maggiano's, Pizzeria Via Stato, and Frankie Scallopine's menus. Service felt forced, as the gentlemen we had chugged along, but was very nice and prompt so no real complaint about the experience.
- Great food, fun and service1CaliforniaMikeDined on 7/28/2014Jane, our waitress, was outstanding and made the experience all the better with excellent recommendations and superb service. All of the food was wonderful, Italian Chopped Salad and Walleye we standouts - call all good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!TheSahilShahDined on 7/26/2014Amazing food and service! Best ravioli I've ever had.Special Features:
- GreatFoodandfunDined on 7/25/2014We had the best server . She enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed her. Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okayMegroseDined on 7/22/2014They waiters and waitresses neglected my group of my friends and I. We barely got any service. the food was incredible however. I wouldn't go back just due to the fact that the service was mediocre.Special Features:
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 7/18/2014As always we had a delicious meal and great service & I LOVE their bread ... it's SO delicious !!!Special Features:
- Did this restaurant change?OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2014I have been to this restaurant numerous times but not in the last year. Went there just this week. Was not impressed. The menu did not have as many choices as it did before and it looked more like a fast food menu than the professional menu they had before. I won't be going back.
- IncrediblefoodjunkieDined on 7/12/2014One of my favorite restaurants. The food is so perfectly seasoned and cooked it makes me feel bursts of joy in my mouth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- accomidating to special requestsjenprnDined on 7/11/2014We requested a queit tabel for a medium party and they were very nice about holding a tabel for our party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!bluemoonDined on 7/11/2014The food was wonderful. Wish the service was a bit more prompt, but it wasn't bad by any means.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good experienceCraveVIPDined on 6/30/2014We hadn't been here for a long time, but loved their tortillini. We were disappointed that this was gone from the menu, but the gnocci made up for it! Bruchetta was very good and we were there on a Monday for 1/2 price bottles of wine. We finished off with some strawberry cheesecake (nothing very distinctive about it, but it's cheesecake, so it was great). Service was prompt and friendly.Special Features:
- A+++CCoxDined on 6/26/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our time here and our waiter Jeff especially made it pleasant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 6/25/2014delicious lunch food is always so good especially their bread ... love it !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food At MOADutchmanVIPDined on 6/23/2014Tucci Benucch is the best place to eat lunch or dinner at the Mall of America. They have the best happy hour and 1/2 price wine days.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerstillwatersweetheartsDined on 6/17/2014Two of us ordered the seafood linguini which typically came with a tomato sauce - but we asked them to switch it for an Alfredo sauce - and it was SO good. Another person ordered some type of pasta that came with a sausage - and she said the sausage was really hot (spicy) - but also thought her food was good. This was our first time there, maybe that's why they brought us some free appetizers? Not sure, but they were also delicious.
- Simply goodFoodieDined on 6/14/2014Reservations at 8pm were on time. This is at MOA and I was so hoping I did not have to eat out in the hall next to peoiple walking by. Fortunetly this did not happen. The wedge salad was a surprise. I did not expect it to be as good as it was. Service was very good and friendly even after a long day for them. All food came out very hot and as described in the menu. I'll go again when in the MOA. I don't see any in the Chicago area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimboDined on 6/13/2014Food was just okay. Neither my wife or I could finish our entrees because they were too large and the taste became tiring. I had the baked spaghetti and found it dull and boring. My wife said her pasta was okay but she also grew tired of it. Tried a lime Italian soda -- tasted like medicine with a strange, bitter aftertaste and no fizz. Then tried the peach soda and it was barely acceptable, but again, no fizz detected. Son had a pizza which I sampled -- tasteless with a very thin, limp crust. Our son said he liked the pizza, but he likes any pepperoni pizza. We do not plan to return.Special Features:
- FabulousTCrestaurantCriticDined on 6/1/2014Tucci Banucch was amazing! Fancy restaurant without the fancy prices. Baked spaghetti was so good. Very classy and romantic place to take a date!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 5/31/2014Our lunch was so good ... the service was great & love, love, love their bread ... it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good !!!Special Features:
- Favorite PlaceCarrieVIPDined on 5/30/2014We are regulars at Tucci. They hire exceptional staff and the food is excellent and it comes quickly. They also have very clean restrooms and they are in working order always. Wonderful pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 749 reviews are from the Tucci Benucch reviews archive.
- Tucci Benucch at MOADutchmanVIPDined on 5/25/2014Great food and service. We had 9 people in the private room and it was great to be able talk without any outside noise.Special Features:
- Fish SmelldinerDined on 5/24/2014There was a very strong fish smell when we entered the dining room, somewhat unpleaseant for a few of us in the group. Of course, fish dishes being served in the dining room would have a smell, but this was very strong - perhaps some of it was from the kitchen? Is there a way to vent some of that cooking smell to the outside of the restaurant instead of the inside?Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsgraikenDined on 5/23/2014Had a leisurely dinner with friends on Friday night. Tucci Binucch worked for a great meeting place as it is half way between where we both live. Wine was great, food fantastic and the service was attentive and very nice. We have the small pizza as an appetizer and the dinner with some great desserts following. Everything was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/13/2014WE have eaten here many times and it is always very good. I have met here with girlfriends and it is very nice. the brushetta is absolutely delicious and I had the salmon risotto which I loved!Special Features:
- Tucci mall of AmericaDutchmanVIPDined on 5/12/2014Great food and good service One of the best places at MOA for food and wineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 5/12/2014Our lunch was so good and I LOVE their bread ... yummy !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good PlaceMexicanFoodLoverVIPDined on 5/11/2014In the Mall of America, this is a good place to get popular Italian food. My lasagna was made with homemade pasta sheets and was creamy. A friend had gnocchi which was pillowy soft in a tasty alfredo sauce. Good food at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.