100 Riverview Center
Middletown, CT 06457Neighborhood:
DessertPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://tschocolates.com/
- Phone: 8607592222
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Roberto Tschudin Lucheme
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Farm to Table, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Dessert stations, buffets and tastings available. We also create chocolate centerpieces and custom sculptures.
- Entertainment: Open kitchen.
A word from Tschudin Chocolate
Tschudin Chocolates - exotic, cutting-edge tarts, cakes and couvertures chocolates that excite the senses and make dessert fashionable again.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tschudin Chocolate reviews from OpenTable diners
- FantasticchocexplorerDined on 3/8/2014Went with my girlfriend to try something new and this place was on the Connecticut Chocolate Trail. A real hidden gem! Owner is very nice, friendly and talkative. Chocolate was amazing and worth every penny. The hot chocolate was the best. The place itself is small and sits very few. It is set up for pick-up and go and rather than sit and linger. This is a great stop for a casual bite after dinner, you'll be impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful chocolates and serviceSpaceGhost15Dined on 10/5/2013Me and my wife reserved a table for desserts after our anniversary dinner. The staff were amazingly fun and super excited to have us as guests. The chocolates were out of this world. Highly recommended. Try the Sweet Stephanies and the Mooseicals.Special Features: