Truffles Cafe - Buckhead
3345 Lenox Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Truffles Cafe - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://trufflescafe.com/
- Phone: 4043649050
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch Sunday: 11am - 3pm Lunch: Monday - Sunday 11am - 4pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Traci Dittrich
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Truffles Cafe - Buckhead
A Contemporary American Grill with diverse classics that allow the exceptional quality of our ingredients to take center stage. Our food is made from scratch. Enjoy favorites like our pan-seared jumbo lump Crab Cake finished with wasabi mayonnaise, grilled Prime Angus Rib Eye brushed with organic butter, perfectly grilled tuna paired with a Napa Salad drizzled with a sesame-ginger dressing, Truffled Macaroni and Cheese and a wonderful selection of our homemade desserts - try our famous Blondie! Stylish, casual and elegant dining with a full bar and wine list featuring over 75 bottles. We look forward to serving you, your family and friends soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Truffles Cafe - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great for special occasion.MichaelDined on 4/3/2013We went to celebrate a birthday. The food was delicious, most notably the Mahi Mahi. The spinach dip was great with real chunks of artichoke. The Oreo Ice Cream pie was delicious. I would definitely go back. One thing is, they should've comped the dessert for the birthday, but that's ok. Check it out.Special Features:
- Marcus was our server andBahamianFoodieVIPDined on 4/2/2013Marcus was our server and he was exceptional! Very friendly, knowledgable and professional. I ordered the crab cake app simply devine and the glazed grouper with sauteed spinach and sweet potato fries, both were delicious!Special Features:
- Easter Disasterjessa4701Dined on 3/31/2013We had a truly awful experience at this restaurant. I think it is the only time in my life we have walked out. The manager understood and insisted that we not pay. It was as if they didn't Here are some of the challenges we had... - when we arrived, we didn't see a waitress for 20 minutes - we had a baby in our group. They brought the milk in an open topped, glass boot. No kiddie cups. - we ordered apps, and they were long gone before we even had the opportunity to order lunch - we waited an hour and a half for our entrees. This is not cool when you have a baby. - we repeatedly asked for the baby's food first so that he could eat. When it didn't come, we asked for bread or crackers to keep him at bay. That took at least 10 min
- Good comfort food - incredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013Good comfort food - incredible service. Several large tables were having a good time around us, lots of laughter and yet our service was still exceptional. The manager personally visited every table and had personality, not the usual "hey, thanks for coming in". I would strongly recommend if you are in the ATL.Special Features:
- A mediocre dining experienceGeorgiaDenveriteVIPDined on 3/29/2013We ate an average meal at Truffles on a Friday evening. The service was fair, the red wine pour was skimpy (we had to ask the manager to add more wine to our $10 glass), and the food was nothing exceptional. The salmon Cesar Salad had very red (meaning artificial looking) color and tasted mediocre. The gluten free chicken salad with tortilla strips was dry, and had limited toppings, and the grouper entree was just okay. This is our third and last visit to this restaurant. We have been underwhelmed by the quality of the food, the level of customer service, and the overall dining experience. Too bad for a restaurant situated in a location that could draw many more customers.
- TruOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/28/2013There was a nice energetic atmosphere. NCAA tourney was on in bar area. Staff was able to accommodate my late arrival and still seat me with no wait. The waitress was very attentive, offering suggestions when requested. The appetizers, meal, drinks, and service were excellent. I would definitely recommend and return, time and again.Special Features:
- Good place for lunchMICKIEVIPDined on 3/27/2013We had lunch and the food was delicious. I had the crab cake, which was outstanding. It was a generous portion and the side veggies were beautifully cooked. My husband had the pork tenderloin and loved it. Their coffee is wonderful and we really enjoyed our lunch in a booth. It took a good bit of time to get our food, so the service was rated as "good" vs. very good.Special Features:
- Loved the food and the service,LFitzVIPDined on 3/26/2013Loved the food and the service, and would definitely go back. The soundtrack was not very good, but once the conversation picks up you no longer notice. The portions are embarassingly HUGE (which is a good and a bad thing!). Yummy!
- Great place - super friendlyRickV2SwineVIPDined on 3/23/2013I was back at Truffles - this time on a Saturday - and this time the place was hopping. Food was excellent. As always I get the Chipotle Chicken, but we took several people, a party of eight. Everyone enjoyed their food a lot. The appetizer to die for is the mushroom crostini, which is an amazing deal and super good. Erica was our waitress and she was a little overworked this night but super friendly and responsive. Everyone else at the restaurant was awesome, even changing the channel to a March Madness game. The best part about Truffles though? No corkage, so bring your friends and grab a bottle.Special Features:
- We had outstanding servicehappyVIPDined on 3/23/2013We had outstanding service and wonderful food! We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Nice place. There were someTCHUTCHI1VIPDined on 3/16/2013Nice place. There were some bugs, I do not know if that was due to the warm weather. Food was great.Special Features:
- Brunch was excellent, greatFoodyVIPDined on 3/10/2013Brunch was excellent, great menu, variety, delicious food, and great atmosphere. Look forward to dining again soon.Special Features:
- Film crew in tonight whicherobson99VIPDined on 3/5/2013Film crew in tonight which made the whole place a mess and ruined the atmosphere. Not a good idea for a busy dinner service.Special Features:
- Other than our waitress forgettingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/5/2013Other than our waitress forgetting to bring us water it was a nice meal. The turkey club sandwich was very good and it was a lot to eat.Special Features:
- It was a pretty good placeOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/5/2013It was a pretty good place to go for lunch. Good sandwiches. I wish the waiter had paid us some attention. He forgot us for quite sometime. It kind of took away from what could have been an excellent lunch. It was a value for the 1000 pts.
- Food and service were excellent.FINEDININGCAPVIPDined on 3/1/2013Food and service were excellent. We were there for lunch. My friend and I both had the grilled mahi-mahi sandwich. Also shared the spinach artichoke dip which was served with tortilla chips. Dip didn't have as much flavor as some we have tried. Will go again.
- Fantastic new Gluten-freeerobson99VIPDined on 2/28/2013Fantastic new Gluten-free menu - just out this week. They're having a few teethin problems so make sure you specify that you're ordering the GF version as most dishes are on the main menu too but not GF. Best to check again when food arrives that its definitely GF version. But delicious and well thought out, nice work Truffles!
- The food is OK - depends onOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/28/2013The food is OK - depends on what you get. The server was ALWAYS at our table and just talked and talked and talked. The food took at least 30 minutes to come, which was too long during a business day for lunch. I'll go back, but only when I have a lot of time and need somewhere that's convenient (near my office) to meet friends.
- I enjoyed dining at Truffles.KiraDined on 2/24/2013I enjoyed dining at Truffles. The restaurant has a nice mix of ambiance and a bar area in the front with flat screen televisions. Our waitress was very attentive and kind. The food was good, especially the risotto! I would return to Truffles again to try some new things on the menu.Special Features:
- Nice place for brunch! FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/24/2013Nice place for brunch! Food was nice , but service was subpar. Too forever for waiter to come by to ask for check.Special Features:
- very quiet at Sunday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/24/2013very quiet at Sunday brunch (we were there early) - loved the menu options - great service - sinfully yummy grilled pimento sandwichSpecial Features:
- Although the waitress wasThomasVIPDined on 2/23/2013Although the waitress was very nice the service was quite slow and the waiter who served us could not tell us what we had ordered or what he served us.
- Great OutingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013My Birthday Club really enjoyed the overall experience. I would definitely come back and bring other individuals that has not experienced Truffles.Special Features:
- Nice place, bad food FochScottDined on 2/23/2013Nice place, bad food Foch onion soup had little taste - onions in chicken stock Chicken curry salad and sandwich were "goopy" too much sauce, both diners left most of their food Club sandwich was dry on the inside and greasy on outside Server never bothered to ask if we enjoyed Tim- with most of the food left, was an obvious observation. Poor, poor, poor
- My first visit to TrufflesOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/23/2013My first visit to Truffles Cafe and it was very good. The food, service, location and prices make it a great value. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Great little restaurant in BuckheadOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/22/2013Had a lunch meeting here and it was fairly quiet and relaxed; and all three of us enjoyed our meals. Service was prompt, helpful and courteous without being intrusive. I liked the decor and the vibe of the place and would certainly like to try it out for dinner some evening, I would expect the place to be more vibrant in the evening.Special Features:
- We arrived arond 12:45, whichOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/19/2013We arrived arond 12:45, which was after the lunch crowd, but didn't get our food until 1:15. There were 5 of us and no one ordered anything out of the ordinary. I just don't understand how it could take so long.The food was excellent though. I would recommend this establishment to my friends, but witht the warning to make sure you aren't on a time limit. You'll end up leaving hungry.
- Great atmosphere and excellentEdgardeliciousDined on 2/16/2013Great atmosphere and excellent food. The taste, preparation and freshness of the food were excellent. Our servers were professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I will dine out there again when in Atlanta! Best Regards, CarolynSpecial Features:
- I made reservations for anikkiT25Dined on 2/16/2013I made reservations for a party of 12. Unfortunately everyone did not arrive at the same time which meant food was being ordered at different times. Although about six of us were there and ordered, then two people ordered right after us. I believe the food was held so that everything would come out at the same time. While I do appreciate this so everyone would be able to enjoy their food at the same time, the temperature of the food had decreased (the pasta dishes were not very hot which took away from the taste and enjoyment. Unfortunately, the steak was overcooked as a guest requested some pink in the steak; however, it came out medium well. We continuously had to request refills on water.Special Features:
- We had a couples Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013We had a couples Valentine's Day Dinner there. It was nice, the accommodated the 16 of us. I would recommend it.Special Features:
- My boyfriend and I chose thisAllyDined on 2/14/2013My boyfriend and I chose this gem in Buckhead to celebrate Valentine's Day. It was very afforable and they had a great selection of wines. Unlike plenty of restaurants in the Atlanta area they had an option to dine with the Valentine's Day menu or the regular menu. The food was VERY delicious! Our waitress made sure we were accommadated throughout the night, she was very attentive. The ambiance was outstanding. Overall I give this place 5 stars! If you're in the Buckhead area, stop by, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- Waste of a good mealOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2013Bartender disappeared for twenty minutes and other bartender let me sit with an empty glass. Once I asked for another beer she started to proceed until the other bartender came back. She then stopped and passed everything back to the original bartender. There were three bartenders that night and four people at the bar. Seems like the incentive structure inhibits good bartending. Waiter was inexpirienced, I've had better service at waffle house and the varsity. In addition, grouper came out overcooked and rubbery. The manager did send it back to the kitchen, the new plate was much better. I would not go back to this restaurant in buckhead. May have to test the ones in HHI What a waste of a good meal that could of been had elsewh
- Everything was great exceptOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/14/2013Everything was great except for my salad was drenched in the dressing and tasted salty. I had the Southwestern Salad but by the time our waiter came back to us, I was halfway through so I realy did not complain till at the end of my meal. Next time I will request my dressing on the side. Service and everything else was fine.Special Features:
- Three of us met at TrufflesJAO8870Dined on 2/13/2013Three of us met at Truffles for dinner, and for all of us, it was the first time we had eaten at there. The wait staff was really accommodating, very friendly and professional. Our server was extremely attentive and did a great job all evening. We ordered drinks and appetizers...all of of us thought the the crab cakes were excellent, and the soup was really good too. Both my friends had steak with the truffle butter sauce, and they said it was perfectly cooked and delicious. I ordered the grouper, and unfortunately, it was terribly over cooked. I returned it and ordered another round of crab cakes with sweet potatoes and fresh fruit. All in all, we really liked Truffles, and despite my dish being a disappointment, I would return.
- I've come several times nowOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/13/2013I've come several times now for lunch and I've really enjoyed the food so far.Special Features:
- Absolute GemRickV2SwineVIPDined on 2/10/2013Truffles is an undiscovered gem glinting in the gaudy lights of Lenox Square. I've been to Truffles several times now, and nearly every time I thought the place has executed very well. It is well-managed. While there does seem to be some turnover in the waitstaff (I don't think I've ever had the same person twice.) I think management is hiring friendly and competent people. So service has always been proficient and friendly. The menu is the real gem. This is far better than a Houstons bot in terms of quality and diversity. There are several unique items on the menu that help Truffles stand out from the chaff of "New American Restaurants." Try the Chipotle Chicken for example.Special Features:
- I had ordered the pork tenerloinOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/6/2013I had ordered the pork tenerloin for lunch and requested a medium temperature, but unfortunately it came out well done. I mentioned it to the server, who was willing to take it back and send a new one. I declined since I was on a time limit at lunch. However, when the bill came I noticed the server automatically included a discount off my entire bill - I had not requested any concession or compensation so I applaud the server for this initiative. I would be willing to go back to the place and try it out again. Thank you to the server as well.
- Had a lovely brunch on a quietdaisyVIPDined on 2/3/2013Had a lovely brunch on a quiet Sunday. Lots of items on the menu I would like to go back and try. If it were closer to home, I would eat there frequently. I have eaten at the one in Hilton Head and enjoyed it but this is the first time I have been to the Buckhead branch. Attentive service.Special Features:
- Love it there! Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/2/2013Love it there! Great food for a reasonable price. Wonderful waiter, wonderful presentation of the food. Will definitly go back.Special Features:
- This was my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/2/2013This was my first visit to Truffles and it was a great experience. The staff, management and the food were excellent. I recommended it to my boss for an office lucheon the very next day. I will definately return again!! Looking forward to trying the speciality drinks and other menu items. The mango mahi mahi was awesome!!!!Special Features: