Truffles Cafe - Belfair
91 Towne Drive
Bluffton, SC 29910Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Truffles Cafe - Belfair
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trufflescafe.com/
- Phone: (843) 815-5551
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: In addition to our main dining room we offer 6 private dining rooms seating from 8 to 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: The Manager 8438155551
A word from Truffles Cafe - Belfair
A family tradition and neighborhood favorite since 1983. Truffles Cafe is proud to offer upscale dining in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Everything on our menu is prepared daily from the freshest ingredients utilizing farm to table freshness and locally sourced products whenever possible. Enjoy favorites like our center cut filet with homemade buttermilk mashed potatoes, fresh gouper with parmesan basil glaze, our award winning fall off the bone baby back ribs or our perfectly grilled tuna napa salad. We offer a full bar and wine list featuring over 60 bottles from around the world many by the glass. Outdoor seating is available on our fully covered terrace.Continued
We look forward to serving you, your family and friends soon!
We look forward to serving you, your family and friends soon!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Truffles Cafe - Belfair reviews from OpenTable diners
- GrammyDined on 7/10/2014I prefer Truffles - Belfair over their other location on Hilton Head Island. I find the atmosphere, service and food all to be better at this location. This is a very nice place for a large party to dine. Not sure why they don't award Open Table points??? Mentioned it to the manager, but have not heard back from him yet.Special Features:
- Three StrikesOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/5/2014Third time to the Truffles franchise. First two at Sea Pines and the last time at Mayfair. Food is mass market (think Red Lobster, Macaroni Grill, etc) at very high prices. Over priced bad food. Not worth the prices! Service was rated as poor, especially the last time at Mayfair. Our group never had water glasses refilled, five out of eight people had the wrong dishes brought out. One never received his appetizer. One dinner came much later than the others (salad with a very dry chicken breast). Salad dressing had the consistency of mayonnaise. Every fish dish was served with a heavy white cream sauce over it. Three different fish dishes, three different preparations - all with heavy white cream sauce - Really?
- CBtelajVIPDined on 3/14/2014Gluten free options with a knowledgeable server! Very appreciated!Special Features:
- Easy DiningmammadelDined on 2/22/2014We have eaten here several times with friends. Food is consistently good. I enjoyed the portobello sandwich with their excellent sweet potato fries and a cup of tomato dill soup - yum! My husband loves the meatloaf. We ordered wine and one of the glasses looked like a "short-pour". when it was mentioned to the server, she gladly took it back and brought a fuller glass. Whatever we needed was quickly attended to with pleasure. We passed on dessert that evening but have enjoyed the key lime pie in the past.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- communicationChickachatDined on 2/19/2014upon arrival, my reserved table had to be moved as the request I mad made through open table had not been relayed that needed a private room. it all worked out, but should not have happenedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truffles - Always Consistently GoodCeil13Dined on 2/16/2014Met gals for a Truffles Brunch...food and service are good and being located in a shopping area, the ambience is wonderful Friendly, attentive staff left us gals to talk long after our meal. Everyone dined on a different dish and all were well prepared, served in a timely manner and reasonably priced. I have eaten dinner and lunch at this location many times and have found the food and service to be consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014My boyfriend and I went to Truffles for Valentine's Day. Neither of us had ever been and were pleasantly surprised. While it seemed to take a bit too long to get our drinks and appetizer, our dinner came very quickly. The food was excellent, the ambiance was romantic. I would definitely recommend Truffles to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/4/2014Have a very nice birthday lunch with a group of 6 people. The food was great but when asked if we could bring in a birthday cake (only because they didn't have her favorite) they wanted to charge $2.50/per person. Which is insane and extremely un-customer service friendly. Great place for non-special event occasions with good friends or for a working lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just fineTorontoVIPDined on 2/3/2014Basic shopping center restaurant. Food not bad, very ordinary. Cheerful and friendly server. However this was a Monday evening and the restaurant was pretty empty. Hopefully she would be just as pleasant during busy times.Special Features:
- continues with great food, serviceredbluffDined on 2/1/2014truffles has been here awhile and we forget about it with all the new restaurants opening and then closing. glad we went back - it continues with great food and service. the menu has been updated but continues with some favorites. the mango salmon is my go to back-up and was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekLocalDined on 1/27/2014We stopped by the Truffles in Bluffton for their Restaurant Week special menu. We happened to be in the area for an evening and decided to give it a try (had driven by their location many times but never eaten there.) The restaurant, staff and food did not disappoint. The Prix Fixe for Restaurant Week offered limited choices, but my husband and I found that our varied choices were top notch, tasty, and perfectly prepared. Service was nicely paced, attentive but not overbearing. We thoroughly enjoyed our first experience at Truffles Cafe and will certainly return. My only (slight) criticism of the restaurant was that the very dim ambient lighting made it difficult to read the menu. Other than that, nothing but praise for the evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's EvekalvenDined on 12/31/2013Our table of 12 had a great New Year's Eve dinner - everything was perfect - from the food to the outstanding service. They were very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodDinersClubDined on 12/28/2013Both my husband and I loved our dishes. We have been to Truffles many times and our experience is always great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bluffton's BestSouthernSpartyVIPDined on 12/28/2013A great local restaurant (although they have added locations) that consistently provides good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ladies lunchjillDined on 12/17/2013It was a delightful time as in past visits. I think the friendliness of the staff makes it special.jillSpecial Features:
- Wonderful RestaurantGwenVIPDined on 11/18/2013Fabulous place to eat. Food is delicious and reasonable. Service is excellent. This restaurant is a shining light in the otherwise dull restaurant scene in Bluffton. SCSpecial Features:
- Truffles is great for lunchNonnyDined on 11/12/2013We went for lunch, food was good, service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dinner spotMDellaquilaDined on 11/10/2013After dining at all three Truffles near me, the Belfair location was tops. Same menu and equal food quality, however the atmosphere and design of this location was far better.Special Features:
- anniversary celebrationBarbDined on 11/9/2013We had a great meal and a very good time. We will return. The Blondie was a delite. Service was excellent the crab cake,shrimp and pork loin were all very good. The CartersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food good serviceRoosenburgVIPDined on 11/4/2013A pleasant experience all around, good lunch and not too noisy to have a normal conversationSpecial Features:
- Liked itThomDined on 10/20/2013Good food, nice menu selections, pleasant atmosphere, reasonable prices. All in all, worth a visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningDinersClubDined on 10/12/2013My husband and I had a date night and truffles wAs the perfect place to go! Our food was Delicious and the staff was very prompt and friendly!! Will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding restaurantFrankdatankDined on 10/12/2013This is our favorite place to eat in all of the Hilton Head/ Bluffton area. The menu is extensive but very reasonable in pricing. The service is amazing. Amy always takes care of us and is remarkable. We go 2x a month and can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome PlaceyplumbDined on 10/5/2013My wife and I went for our anniversary supper. We were both very pleased with the whole experience. Great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MelMelissaDined on 10/5/2013We sat in private dining area for a birthday party. There were ten of us, and Daniel our server could not have been more attentive and efficient. All of this restaurant is elegance with the right amount of ambiance, and it has decent prices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good at TrufflesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2013Have been going for years and never disappointed. Always great service and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We are lucky to have TrufflesRedCedarGalDined on 9/12/2013Bluffton, South Carolina could use some more very good restaurants. It is a good thing that Truffles is here, because it does not disappoint. The food and service are very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dined at this restaurant manyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2013Dined at this restaurant many times since moving to the area. Food and service is always goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Sunday Brunch!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/18/2013Some say consistency is key and they would definitely be satisfied at Truffles. However, the beauty of this restaurant is that they have something for everyone and know how to please. A wide variety on the brunch menu with tasty bloody marys and endless champagne/mimosas are sure to satisfy. The chef was also happy to "tweek" a dish and even prepared one off menu, although close to what they offered. Private rooms for large groups and STELLAR service all make for a wonderful experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overcookedMamieDined on 8/10/20132 ladies at my table had overcooked dishes: one was the steak and the other Mahi. Other than than, the food was very good.Special Features:
- Always great!SunloverDined on 7/19/2013This is a must while in Hilton Head! There are three locations and we've never been disappointed in a visit. My husband and son were golfing in Bluffton, right off the island and needed a good meal. Made the reservation 30 minutes before arriving and the table was ready! My husband had the grouper and couldn't stop talking about the glaze on it! I had the New Orleans Pasta and could go back again and get the same thing. This is worth the stop!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/12/2013See review on Yelp. Great first visit. Superb service and food'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood gem.FoodieDined on 7/4/2013The food is consistently good. Something for everyone. A variety of Pastas dishes, fish well prepared, salads are fresh and tasty. Even gluten free bread (for a fee). Service is friendly and efficient. Always a pleasure dining at Truffles. Open table makes reservations easy.Special Features:
- Enjoy!DinetteDined on 6/28/2013Always a pleasure and very consistent with food quality and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For a nice evening out....UpscaleDinerVIPDined on 6/24/2013You may want to enjoy the ambiance of Truffles. We have eaten here many time, although this particular evening was off. We both had the fish and it was over-cooked. Manager arranged for the replacement but by. The time it came, we had eaten everything else and we were full. Our server brought us a free dessert, but the long and short of it was that the dining experience fell. Short of our expectations. All things considered, we would still go back because we've had many good meal there.Special Features:
- Repeat CustomerDiDiDined on 6/19/2013I've been here a number of times and have always enjoyed the food and atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good. ThecallyDined on 6/8/2013The food was very good. The amount of food served for a lunch was far beyond what is needed. When ordering one of the daily specials at lunch, you have no idea of the cost. The server tells you what the specials are but not the price. I ordered the special of salmon on spinach......$19.95. I thought the portion of salmon could have been cut in half and lower the price. After ordering a coke, my lunch was $24.75. I thought that was a little high for lunch. Would think twice about going there for lunch again.Special Features:
- My kids love this place!Strbuks77Dined on 6/5/2013We love Truffles. The staff is always so friendly and helpful! The food is delicious! My 2 girls love it! We had a fantastic time, and a tasty meal. We will continue to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatTarheeltravelerDined on 5/25/2013I've been to all the Truffles on the island and it is always an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great choice!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/20/2013Our server was excellent, one of the best servers that I've had in awhile. The food was as good as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.