225 W Powell Blvd
Gresham, OR 97080Neighborhood:
Gresham / Troutdale
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trufflehunterrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5036745499
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We do have rooms we are reserve for groups depending on the size of the group and the time. Please call for more information.
A word from TruffleHunter Restaurant
Our restaurant is all about homemade cooking from scratch! We serve the biggest and best sandwiches on homemade bread with our delicious Hungrarian soup. Our desserts will make your taste buds be happy you stopped by. If your desire is dinner we have amazing Yankee Pot Roast and Turkey dinners. Eating on the light side? Got some fabulous salads. Come check us out!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
TruffleHunter Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelEnergetic
great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Mother's DayOvereaterDined on 5/11/2014Food was good as usual but they are getting skimpier on there chips when you order there sandwiches,the main problem I had was I made reservations a week ahead and when we arrived we had to wait 25 minutes for our table.will return but if it happens again I won't be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum, pie!IlikefoodDined on 4/25/2014I had a good experience here. The food was good, not amazing, but good. I would come back for lunch, not dinner. Their pies were spectacular! I had an Oreo chocolate mousse one. Our server was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice timePurekatiekDined on 2/14/2014We went for Valentine's day lunch and had a good time. The portions were filling and worth the price. But the service was a little slow. The table we were sat at was wobbly and made us feel like our food would roll off the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.