Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook
56 Club Place
Camdenton, MO 65020Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.oldkinderhook.com/dining.asp
- Phone: 5733173560x
- Hours of Operation:
We are open at 7:00 a.m. daily. Breakfast 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Lunch 11:00a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Dinner 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: John Biggs
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Old Kinderhook features a banquet menu & private Banquet Center to accommodate up to 125 guests at round tables.
- Private Party Facilities: The Trophy Room offers a separate, private banquet facility seating approximately 125 guests. The banquet facility offers a full service bar and can be used for dinner and lunch functions as well as business meetings. Audio and visual equipment are available as well as WIFI. The Trophy Room can also accommodate parties of 16 or less in a private room located in the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Gayla Welsh 573-317-3559x
- Entertainment: Friday and Saturday nights 7-10pm
- Special Events: We specialize in group golf outings, corporate retreats & are a great destination for weddings!
A word from Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook
Located at Old Kinderhook, The Trophy Room offers a complete menu of steaks, seafood and Sandwiches. The Lounge features a diverse selection of premium spirits, wines by the bottle and glass and tasty appetizers...perfect for after the round. The Trophy Room has Happy Hour features from 4 to 6 pm Sunday - Thursday. Dine inside or on our spacious patio overlooking the 15th fairway of the Tom Weiskopf- designed signature course. Perfect for weddings, our facility offers a private banquet center for 125 guests. The Chef will prepare a customized menu to suit your budget and event. Old Kinderhook offers lodging & golf inclusive packages starting at just $99. Plan your day meetings or corporate retreats and let The Trophy Room staff handle the details!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook - Best Restaurants in Camdenton ›
Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (12)scenic view (12)great for outdoor dining (9)romantic (9)neighborhood gem (8)good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (7)fit for foodies (6)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014The last time I are there my steak was way over cooked. This time it was perfect!Special Features:
- Excellent place to dine. RecommendLawmanDined on 9/7/2014We had the sea bass and lobster meals. Highly recommended. The service was on par with fine dining in Las Vegas. Best choice in mid-Missouri. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- very good and getting betterDannyVIPDined on 8/20/2014we had 2 different fish entrees and the blue point oysters as an appetizer, soup and salad and finished with a great Walnut brownie with vanilla ice cream all were very good, also got wine for half price on Wednesday, what a deal!Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!DebiDined on 8/19/2014Requested a quiet place to dine for a special occasion. Arrived to find a table set for us in a lovely room! From drinks at the bar with Tony, to dinner served by Mark, Robin planned a perfect evening. Wonderful entrees!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trophy RoomOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/13/2014We had the fillet and the Pork Chop. Both cooked just right. Outside or inside seating (we would have gone outside but, rainy conditions so we took a window seat inside.) We'll come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok but not as good as last yearLarryHNVIPDined on 7/6/2014No more brunch even though I called to verify there was. Construction really blows out the view. In short not bad but not as good as previously
- very good, but rushedDannyVIPDined on 6/22/2014We love their oysters however they were out on Sunday, they said they ran out over the weekend. We had a new waitress of 2 days, a nice young lady however needs more training. We had barely got our appetizers when she brought our next course of soup and a salad for my wife, I told her she was rushing us however she then brought our entrees before we had finished that course. I had the sea bass special and my wife had a filet, both were excellent. The waitress then brought us the check, and I said well we were going to have dessert and a after dinner drink then we would take the check. I guess it was a slow night and the kitchen was really getting the orders out quickly, it was irritating to feel like you were needed to eat up and get outSpecial Features:
- Great Food in the Neighborhood!!!Grammy4Dined on 6/13/2014We are so happy to have The Trophy Room so near where we live!! My husband and I love to come over for a nice dinner any night of the week and always know that it will be "special" on that given day. We recently had a wonderful meal, drinks, and dessert. I was especially blown away by the sea bass that I ordered!!! It was to die for. Buttery and succulent. I am still talking about it!! Thank You for being in the "Neighborhood" here at the lake.Special Features:
- The following 43 reviews are from the Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook reviews archive.
- Over the top brunchilgfDined on 5/11/2014I took my Wife for Mother's day brunch It was simply the best quality food I've had anywhere for a brunch..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchCjbassinDined on 4/20/2014Would have liked to have seen more fresh fruit options such as sliced cantaloupe, watermelon, or berries. Overall, was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went with a large group. WeRiah312000Dined on 4/14/2014Went with a large group. We ordered lots of salad/apps and I think everyone was pleased with what threw ordered. I would certainly go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Miss Out!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Don't miss out on this dining experience. Great for special occasions, group get togethers', girls night out; that special place to be with that special person! The atmosphere is so energetic and fun. The food is excellent. The service is top of the line. This is my new "favorite" place to dine at the Lake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful ResturantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Very nice place. We went for a Valentines date, Ordered the Steak and Lobster special for two. Great food. The waitress looked "over worked", as she was pretty busy. But she did a great job of recommending wine and taking care of us through a relaxed 2 hour meal. The facilities are beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good times Good foodlocalfulltimerDined on 2/14/2014This resort based restaurant is not a stuffy nose in the air place. Laid back friendly comfortable. The atmosphere is very clubby with hunting trophies spread around. The menu is not extensive but it is good. Real good. The holiday buffets are outstanding. This is a pricy place we save for special occasions. Worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Thanksgiving Day buffetNancyDined on 11/28/2013Great Thanksgiving Day buffet - food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delectable Dining & Impeccable Servlove2MangeDined on 11/23/2013Celebration of my Anniversary but main reason was Shelby Daniel's performance and seeing Richard Laws and his beautiful family!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Kinderhook GetawayLandsbergsVIPDined on 9/23/2013We were celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary and I made the reservation just before we left Kansas City. The Trophy Room could not have done a better job. Everything was perfect!!!! Mark was our waiter and he was very efficient and conscientious. The Manager (female) also came by and checked on us and we were given lots of great attention and ammenities. Like I said there is no room for improvement! JerriSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2013It was our first time here and we went based on OpenTable rating. It was a little hard to find using our GPS but well worth the trouble. Beautiful place, excellent food and courteous wait staff. Can't wait to go back! My wife tried the shrimp and grits and loved it!Special Features:
- Prices are up; quality is downOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/27/2013We have eaten at this restaurant through various owners. We were finally thrilled by the latest proprietors until our last visit. The prices have gone up and the quality has gone down. Our steak (filet) was delicious and tender but COLD. The Lyonnais potatoes were fair at best. Also, we were eating out on the deck which was a beautiful setting and the weather was perfect. We have no choice but to eat out there because the music is so LOUD in the bar area you cannot have a conversation with anyone at your table. We would love to continue to dine at Trophy Room because it is convenient and we like the menu. Unless the volume level of the music in the bar area changes dramatically, we will not be back!Special Features:
- Always ImpressiveJackDined on 7/13/2013You all do an outstanding job. Keep up the great work. Being so seasonal, the golf industry usually lacks on the F&B side (my assumption). I'm not sure about the ebb and flow activity at Old Kinderhook but I've always been impressed with the level of service, professionalism and well-rounded experience that the Trophy room offers in relation to other F&B outlets close to the golf business. Well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrificPoppadoughDined on 7/13/2013Beautiful setting. Very attentive staff. Great special salmon meal. Expensive but we will to celebrate special occasions. Loud live music inside, nut peaceful on the patio.Special Features:
- It's great to have a niceFoodVIPDined on 7/6/2013It's great to have a nice restaurant close to our condo. A really nice place to go. Great bar. Nice view. People friendly. Can find a nice wine. Food was good. Hollandaise sauce for the asparagus was cold. Two people ordered it. We told the waitress and she brought more which was also cold. When she came back to ask how it was we said it was also cold. She said sorry but did nothing about it. It's hard to find a nice restaurant at the lake and we want the trophy room to be successful. Thanks! Firworks were great! Next year we r reserving a table on the patio early!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodlakegirlDined on 5/26/2013Over priced! Hamburger and FF for $12-$14 is overpriced for the average family to spend. My child's drink wasn't included with her kids meal extra $2.50. Won't be back since prices and menu has changed. Our lake property is close so we have enjoyed dinning here in the past.Special Features:
- Food good. Music too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013Food good. Music too loud two weekends in a row. Could not talk at your table.Special Features:
- It was Easter evening, soOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013It was Easter evening, so we had the place to ourselves...it was very quiet. The only negative was the bar tender was standing behind the bar, talking on the phone through blue tooth. We were sitting near the bar, so could hear her very well.Special Features:
- Good Food and Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012The dinner was great I had the ribeye feature of the night and my 2 guests each had the salmon feature and everyone was quite happy. Service was perfect. Only problem was the sat us in the bar which in itself was perfect because of the time of year and it was a much prettier view than the regular dining room...but they had a bsnd in the bar. The ban started up about halfway through our dinner, 7 p.m., and they were way too loud to have playing during dinner. The band was good, they were just way too loud. I will go back, but ask to be seated in the dining room.Special Features:
- Great Golf and Great Food.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012Excellent food. Excellent atmosphere. Nothing caps a great day on a great course than a good cold beer and good atmosphere.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the whole experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/23/2012You can only make one first impression and I'm glad to say we enjoyed our first experience. Our dinner was good and a perfect portion. We were allowed to bring our favorite wine with a nominal corking fee. The waitress was knowledgeable and took good care of us. The view is awesome. We will return. Thank YouSpecial Features:
- Poor service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DSandersVIPDined on 8/11/2012Very poor, poor service. Drinks and salad arrived but had to wait almost 50 minutes for our main courses. After asking the waitress and manager where our food was they finally brought it out. Our waitress asked if we cared for another drink and we said no! Then 10 minutes later we were served drinks anyway. I thought maybe they comped them due to to the extremely poor service! Not the case, the second drinks were on my bill!! Very poor service!!!!!! I actually left a 10% tip which I cannot say I have ever done in my whole business career as I always tip 20%.Special Features:
- Dinner out at the Trophy RoomOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012The surf & turf, a filet with lobster thermodors was exquiste! The backdrop view of the golf course as you overlook from the bar area of the restaurant is gorgeous! Great place for fine evening dining!Special Features:
- Not a RepeatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2011Food was cold (eggs, potatoes, stuffing, green been casserole, brocolli and cauliflower, and gravy). Selection and quality of food items did not match the meal price. Service did not match the 20% automatic tip.Special Features:
- Great food and sports barOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2011Great food and sports bar atmosphere. The Cardinals won the World Series that night so everyone was having a great time and in great spirits. The dining room had a few people who were there to just enjoy a quiet dinner and stay out of the festivities. Great firepit on the deck! Really nice place to sit or stand around and enjoy a cocktail.Special Features:
- WE really enjoyed the musicteenerDined on 10/7/2011WE really enjoyed the music by Jason. Not to loud, nice listening. Food was good.Special Features:
- Had reservations for 8:00OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/1/2011Had reservations for 8:00 but didn't get seated till 8:30.after that service was good.Special Features:
- Everything was good exceptOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2011Everything was good except service. We had to keep hunting our server to get a drink or meal
- I been to the Trophy roomOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/7/2011I been to the Trophy room 7 times in the past 3 years and 5 times with my wife in the past 2 years. I had my wedding dinner there, special occassions and even booked my nephew's wedding dinner there 3 weeks ago and frankly the prime rib was half the thickness as it use to be and the wait was shorter.Special Features:
- They have an ongoing problemOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/22/2011They have an ongoing problem with the computer system they inherited from Plaza III. It often results in incorrect billings and long delays in straightening it out, which is what we experienced on this trip. Our fellow diners left and we waited another 5-10 minutes to get a correct bill. Good food this time. We've experienced very mixed results in the past and a bad attitude from management on feedback. A friend said, "No matter how you phrase your feedback, they act like you're calling their child ugly."So we don't want our feedback identified and we go to the Trophy Room less frequently than we otherwise would. We feel like if we hit them on a night when we get bad food, its just our bad luck and we have to live with it or hassle.
- Been here a number of times-OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/9/2011Been here a number of times- great food reasonably priced, especially for what they give you. Try the fried chicken- you won't regret it, or the days of leftovers you will have. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. Love to sit outside and enjoy the wonderful view.Special Features:
- I have been to this restaurantJohnDined on 1/15/2011I have been to this restaurant on and off for over 5 yrs. The food has been good to great each time; the menu is much better than most lake restaurants (healthier and more variety) and the bar area is spectacular. The service this last time was not up its usual standards but I suspect this was a fluke. I like to support this spot, unique for the lake and quality fare.Special Features:
- There were four of us tryingmizzouDined on 11/6/2010There were four of us trying out the restaurant for the first time.When they seated us it was in the middle of a football game and we are sitting in the bar and people at the bar are having a great time, so it was loud and not a place to hold a conversation. We thought it was more of an upscale place to eat, it's not. One person at our table sent her prime rib back 3 times and it still was not done inside, the outside was crispy but the inside was rare not medium well as asked for. Our water glasses were never refilled and we were never offered any more bread and by the time we saw are server again it was to late. We won't go backSpecial Features: