Triumph Brewing Company - New Hope
400 Union Square
New Hope, PA 18938Neighborhood:
New Hope / Lambertville
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Triumph Brewing Company - New Hope
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.triumphbrewing.com/
- Phone: 2158628300
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Anthony Sauppe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact Daniel Weintraub, Sales Manager, for details at email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: Triumph offers semi-private dining rooms accommodating groups up to 300 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Daniel Weintraub 2158628300x428
- Entertainment: A variety of music styles, entertainment and events everyday.
Please visit www.triumphbrewing.com or www.facebook.com/triumphnewhope for more information.
- Cross Street: Bridge Street
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Paid parking lot adjacent to the building, monitored by the New Hope
Police until 9pm daily. Vending machine parking, pay at the meter,
receive ticket, and place the ticket on the dashboard of your car.
$1.00 / hour or $10 all day. Cash, coin, or credit card accepted.
A word from Triumph Brewing Company - New Hope
Triumph Brewing Company is a sophisticated restaurant & brewery featuring local, regional, organic cuisine & hand-crafted, freshly brewed beer. Nestled between shops and art galleries, Triumph New Hope is located in Union Square off Bridge Street, across from the historic New Hope & Ivy Land Railroad.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Triumph Brewing Company - New Hope reviews from OpenTable diners
- We really enjoyed our dinner.RickBDined on 9/5/2012We really enjoyed our dinner. Interesting home grown menu and a fabulous attentive and knowledgeable server made it a great experience.Special Features:
- This is our second time toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2012This is our second time to Triumph Brewing Company. We enjoyed ourself, the food was good and bing on the second floor was great. It is nice to see the train come and go. Our only problem was which we did not know the School of Rock was performing. Being on the second floor the noise was very loud and we could hardly hear ourself. That will not stop us from going again except we will check the schedule.Special Features:
- Great time. Food was appitizersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012Great time. Food was appitizers were and burgers were very good. Service was great. Overall great experience.Special Features:
- The food was ok, the new menuOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2012The food was ok, the new menu is better than the last menu. I don't think I'll be back.Special Features:
- It was our first time at TriumphOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012It was our first time at Triumph Brewing Co. and it will not be our last. The service and food were terrific. The prices were good and we loved the home brewed beer. This will become a regular stop for us in New Hope.Special Features:
- Was a little taken aback theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2012Was a little taken aback the the public display of affection by the table next to us, but otherwise overall good experienceSpecial Features:
- Great outdoor terrace; niceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/29/2012Great outdoor terrace; nice brewpub--it's a strong presence on the New Hope scene, but it is what it is...Special Features:
- Disappointing! Food was average,TravelerVIPDined on 7/14/2012Disappointing! Food was average, mistakes made by the kitchen, sending out meat that was rare, med had been asked for, med where rare was requested, so 2 people switched meals, vegetable not cooked, kitchen said it should be that way...it's a service, if a client isnt happy, compensate in some way? Risotto was just flavorless mush, couldn't eat it... 6 people, we won't be back.
- The food had a lot to be desired.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/11/2012The food had a lot to be desired. I ordered the fish taco. I understand fish is expensive however, adding more lettuce,tomatoe, cheese,, anything to the tiny piece of fish would better. After eating my fish taco..I had to order a large bowl of soup as I was still very hungry. Obviously the beer sample was great,, however the food I chose was not.Special Features:
- Highly RecommendAnonymousDined on 7/6/2012Reservation for party of 6 was on time, service was outstanding, and server was very helpful and patient.Special Features:
- Great variety and selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/17/2012Great variety and selection so good for a group with different tastes. The new local menu with fresh farm foods is a nice addition to the pub menu which has lots to offer.Special Features:
- Took my two children to TriumphOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2012Took my two children to Triumph to celebrate Father's Day. Sat outside on the patio next to a table of smokers. Our server was pleasant enough, but all three orders had to be sent back to kitchen because of errors with substituted items. Food was average.Special Features:
- It was great even with a 21OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/17/2012It was great even with a 21 month old. There were lots of other babys and because of how it is laid out, the noise is very low. My daughter love the fact that we can just walk out the the outdoor are and watch the train go by.Special Features:
- The food was good but someOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/17/2012The food was good but some of it was cold. The service was a disaster, but I can't say for certain if it was the server or a lack of staff. All the tables around us were obviously as exasperated as we were with the service. Our server seemed to disappear for long periods of time, and when he returned, he would always apologize. I think we got 4 apologies in total. Once we finished our meal, our dishes sat in front of us for about 20 minutes and we waited longer than that for our check. A disappointing experience for our fathers day dinner. We will not go back
- LaurenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/16/2012I recommended Triumph on a whim after having a difficult time finding last minute reservations on Saturday afternoon or that evening. I have been to the Old City location a few times for drinks and small plates, but not for dinner. My boyfriends parents were very impressed with the scene and the food. We had a variety of items from buffalo chicken eggrolls (the avocado dip was fantastic!) To the locally grown filet mignon, which was outstanding. We sat on the patio and it was a beautiful night. Weather was perfect, and the historic New Hope/Ivyland tourist train came up as we were finishing dinner. If you have children, they'll love it! We didn't see a kids menu, but I imagine they could come up with something. We'll definitely go back!Special Features:
- Really wanted to like thisOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/9/2012Really wanted to like this place but the food was just NOT great or even very good. Still, it could be that if you ordered the right thing - maybe a burger? - it would be better. It has a fun brew house meets warehouse vibe.
- Food was really good. ServerBetterthanItalyDined on 5/27/2012Food was really good. Server was very friendly. Ordered Cheese Board appetizer with 4 people, and it came with 3 very tiny pieces of cheese and a glop of jam. It was good but way to small, wish the waiter had let us know that.Special Features:
- The food was good but REALLY40thbirthdayVIPDined on 5/18/2012The food was good but REALLY slow in coming. Might have been the slowest I have ever had. Not sure whose fault it was, but it was bad.Special Features:
- Simply the best.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/16/2012Triumph in New Hope is hands down the best restaurant in the area. Although it is laid back and completely casual. They serve some of the best food that we have ever had anywhere. We try something new every time we visit and we are never disapointed. We have been there on numerous occaisions. Sometimes with our kids, sometimes without. It truly is a wonderful place to eat and just relax. This time we tried the chicken wings with the dry rub for the first time. We had no words, they were so good!!Special Features:
- Relaxed atmosphere for diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012I go to Triumph very often and love it there. It's got a great vibe and a relaxed atmosphere. The food is delicious with generous portions, and the Amber Ale is a big favorite. They always have enough work staff as well which is key to good service. It's certainly one of my favorite spots and go-to place that never disappoints.
- Alex: Triumph's secret ingredient!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/1/2012We are locals and frequent Triumph regularly. But what really made this visit special was our exceptional server, Alex. She was more than attentive. She was truly engaged and made efforts to ensure we had a great dining experience. She offered substitution suggestions when we had questions about dish particulars. My favorite was that she suggested we substitute a side salad in place of a bun that I did not want to eat as part of a veggie grinder. "I hate to see people waste food," she offered in justification as to why the substitution made more sense. We also made sure to tell Jodi, the manager on duty, how overly pleased we were with Alex's service. We already enjoy Triumph - and Alex did them right by ensuring that we shall return!Special Features:
- A great brewery with an excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2012A great brewery with an excellent menu made from locally obtained ingredients. The service was energetic and knowlegeable. For a group of eight, it was one of the best group-dining experiences we have had in quite some time.Special Features:
- The burgers at Triumph areOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/8/2012The burgers at Triumph are great! Perfectly cooked (to order) and served on a grilled ciabatta roll - a very pleasant change from the standard "bun". The beef is grass fed and they feature a number of ingredients from local farms. I preferred the sweet potato fries (served with maple syrup - yum!) to the house made chips. The craft beers are good and they will give you taste so you can experience the variety!Special Features:
- Fun and differentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/1/2012Great for birthdays or for some place fun and different. I have also been to the center city location which is more trendy while this more of laid back atmosphere. Both times the food was excellent. Have to get the beer sampler.Special Features:
- Great place to gather withLisaPVIPDined on 3/31/2012Great place to gather with friends. Micro-brews are amazing...try the smapler of 7. Excellent service and food.Special Features:
- We had a lot of fun and Katie,happyDined on 3/24/2012We had a lot of fun and Katie, our waitress, was terrific. Unfortunately, the first table we were seated at had some food on the floor by it along with ants.Special Features:
- Great beer and burgersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/10/2012Triumph has great food that is reliable, you can go there and get the same thing and it'll be exactly what you remember it being, if not better. They have some great beers being a brewery and all, but the bar is also a great place to hang out. They also have some cool activities going on most nights, like wii-bowling and different locale bands that come to play. Very cool place, but can get a little noisy if you are looking for a romantic date i would make sure to ask for a quite table.Special Features:
- Soup was tepid. Maple syrupLillyBelleVIPDined on 3/1/2012Soup was tepid. Maple syrup was cold (sweet potato fries). Entree was over-cooked. Service was attentive. Too noisy; event being held on 1st level during dinner hours.
- This brewery does FOOD well too!luv2dine2VIPDined on 2/14/2012My partner and I have been to this restaurant 4 times and they are very consistent. We have no complaints about the service or the taste of their beer. The food is what we feel is most outSTANDing about this place. The chef clearly has a passion for combining ingredients and making a wonderful plate look AND taste fantastic. We will continue to go here and recommend Triumph of New Hope to others.Special Features:
- Varied menu, tasty selections.BucksCoFoodieDined on 2/14/2012Varied menu, tasty selections. Appropriate for a brew pub. Great local place.Special Features:
- The Beer is OK, but the atmosphereAndrewLDined on 2/10/2012The Beer is OK, but the atmosphere was good. A typical Brewery restaurant but definitely worth giving it a try.Special Features:
- My Boyfriend had almost diedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/3/2012My Boyfriend had almost died when we drove past the place saying he needed to go! I figured it'd be a really nice surprise for him since he is a huge beer drinker! HE loved it! I was hesitant about the food because somebody told me brewery's weren't known for their food? WELL, we ordered off the local farmer list or whatever it is... I do not like steak, their steak was to die for! and The cobia... FANTASTIC! We had such great evening...the food was amazing, the drinks were great, minus the couple who allowed their children to jump up and down and the loud group of girls who walked in at the end of our dinner... it was wonderful. I do forget our servers name but she was awesome, very informative and so sweet! WE will be going back
- New favorite place!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/24/2012Lived in the neighborhood for 3 years and finally made it to Triumph Brewery New Hope: Excellent burgers and appetizers but best of all is the fresh beer- Open atmosphere, and had a great server- Katie who made us feel like we her only focus.Special Features:
- Very poor customer service40thbirthdayVIPDined on 1/7/2012We made a reservation with old friends who were driving from some distance. The restaurant called ands confirmed the reservation that afternoon. 3 hours later, just an hour before the reservation time, they called to say that they moved our reservation, as they had forgotten they had a private party that afternoon that would not be completed before our reservation. This was inconvenient for us as we had an infant with us who needed to be on a schedule, but considering our friends were already there, we did not have much choice but to accept the change. When we arrived at the new time, not one mention was ever made, no apology was ever given. It was very poor service and taste.
- Don't go out of your wayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/6/2012Very noisy - can't hear yourself think let along have a conversation kind of noisy. Restaurant is a bi gritty; I wouldn't want to see it with all of the lights on. Lively crowd, particularly at the bar. Soup appetizers were excellent - one a tomato bisque with bacon and the other a white sweet potato. My companion had the steak, which was flavorful but a bit gristly. I had the fish and chips which I would not recomment. The fish was scant, batter overly-plentiful but crisp. The chips/fries were barely warm and flabby. We ordered the apple caramel dessert in filo, which looked like a McDonald's apple pie but didn't taste as good. The service was excellent and friendly. A decent spot for a burger and a beer, but don't expect more.Special Features:
- I was disappointed with theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011I was disappointed with the quality and small selection of beer offered. I was expecting more than six brews to be available. The same could be said about the menu as well. There was a small list of entrees offered and I was not inclined to order any of them, since most lacked a description and instead only offered a brief word as to what accompanies the meal.Special Features:
- Triumphant food and brews!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/29/2011We have visited Triumph many times and have always had great food, beer, and times. The menu is ever changing as they use many fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Fabulous food and drink at a great price.Special Features:
- Triumph never disappoints.KatherineDined on 12/17/2011Triumph never disappoints. Their regular menu is great, but their home grown menu is just excellent. The rutabaga bisque was delicious and the golden beet salad was delicious. The place was jumping with the Beatles tribute band (Hey Bulldog) and the beer was, as usual, awesome.Special Features:
- Excellent food, and best ofOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/17/2011Excellent food, and best of all, the beers they make are fantastic. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Food was pretty darned good.CharlesDined on 12/11/2011Food was pretty darned good. Sweet potato soup was delicious....always like a great burger. I don't drink alcohol, so I can't comment on the good beers...their non-alcohol beer was O'Doules...Ugh...Special Features: