35 Main St N
Brampton, ON L6X 1M8Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trioristorante.com/Home_Page.html
- Phone: 9058665535
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Ched Edward Grey
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, BYO Liquor, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Cross Street: Queen St. W (Four Corners)
- Public Transit: walking distance to the GO train, GO bus terminal and Brampton transit (including 'zum')
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Available Parking includes Street Parking, Nelson Square Parking Garage, Rose Theatre Parking Garage Free Parking Applies: Weekdays = 1st Hr or Freeafter 7:00 pm Weekends = All day
A word from Trio Ristorante
Located in the Heart of Downtown Brampton.. Trio Ristorante offers you a cozy and quixotic atmosphere where traditional continental cuisine is expertly prepared for your pleasure, while prices are delightfully affordable with incredibly rewarding selections. Trio is a home away from home and great place to sit down for a romantic dinner, private event or holiday celebration.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trio Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (13)romantic (12)neighborhood gem (10)notable wine list (4)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Love itCedricDined on 9/6/2014We chose your restaurant for great occasion, like birthday. We love food and service.Special Features:
- teddybubblesDined on 8/31/2014Was looking for somewhere new go dinner last Sunday night. Found Trio on OpenTable and decided to give it a try. Booked it online for 8:15, got a confirmation back and off we went. Arrived about 8:10 only to find the place dark and locked up tight. Needless to say I was not impressed. Drove south on Hwy 10, Main St., and came across Clinton on Main a short way south of Trios. We had an amazing dinner at a great price. Sorry Trio, don't think I'll be trying you again.Special Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Service was excellent all night long. Peter was attentive and very funny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awwwwwonderfulfoodDined on 8/14/2014Excellent! Everything was great! I can find nothing wrong to say! I would recommend Trio to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every bite a culinary sensation!LinasDined on 8/9/2014Great food and a wonderful atmosphere. A totally passionate dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodforyouDined on 8/1/2014This was one of several visits I have made to Trio. This time it was for a business lunch. We asked for and were taken to an area which would allow us to carry on our meeting with little interruption for us and other guests. Service was terrific. Staff is quite amicable. Food (pulled Pork, and 2 pasta dishes were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2014Excellent atmosphere and service and delicious food. Great location to the theatre.Special Features:
- Reasonably Priced Good FoodDeeVirgoDined on 5/25/2014The service was great, the food was great but there weren't really any windows in the restaurant which made the restaurant smell damp. I would suggest the owners find a way to air out the restaurant. Aside from the slight smell, everything else was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Trio Ristorante reviews archive.