Trio New American Cafe
8300 Precinct Line Road
Colleyville, TX 76034Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Trio New American Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trionewamerican.com/home/4578735214
- Phone: 8175038440x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Harper
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout
- Catering: At TRIO NEW AMERICAN CATERING, we believe dining should be an experience to remember. It's our passion to help you create that memorable experience for you and your guests.
Pick Up | Drop Off | Full Service | Private Chef | Culinary Cooking Classes | Bridal Luncheon | Rehearsal Dinners | Wedding Receptions | social & corporate Events | Holiday Parties | Milestone Birthdays | Anniversaries
- Entertainment: Live Music on Saturdays from 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Special Events: Check our Facebook page for and Special Events;
Chef's Tastings | Cooking Classes | Holiday Brunch
A word from Trio New American Cafe
Est. 2009, TRIO NEW AMERICAN is a Chef owned and operated group based out of Colleyville, Texas. Specializing in new american cuisine with global influences on café classics, Trio New American focuses on serving up the freshest local ingredients with a worldly influence. Tuesday thru Saturday the relaxed style at Trio Cafe provides the ideal location for either a casual or business lunch, while Thursday thru Saturday night the Cafe transforms itself for dinner into a laid back fine dining experience; including our seasonal inspired dishes and live music from some the best local artists around town. BYOB.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trio New American Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (17)neighborhood gem (13)great for lunch (10)special occasion (4)good for groups (3)great for brunch (2)hot spot (2)romantic (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Foodies Take NoteDavidGDined on 8/28/2014Why travel to Dallas or Fort Worth when you can enjoy fine dining I the suburbs. Trio's menu is simple but elegant and offers something for everyone. Beef, Chicken, Seafood and Vegetarian options. Be your sommelier and bring your own wine to suit your own palette. Big plus now is add lobster to any part of your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a treat!naptxDined on 8/23/2014Wonderful to have this restaurant in Colleyville. My husband had the steak and it ranks as one of the best steaks we've ever ordered in a restaurant. Seafood special (sea bass) was very good but not as mind-blowing as the steak. Lemon brulee tart was excellent and came with a vibrantly-flavored and filled tuile. Food is very professionally done, nicely presented. Live music is very nice touch, service was very good. We plan to become regulars.Special Features:
- Trio never disappoints.K2FoodiesDined on 8/21/2014Service is great and dinner entrees are always creative.Special Features:
- Treat in heart of the Midcitiesfoodie4rmdaNODined on 8/14/2014Very interesting inspired dishes with loads of flavor and the best macaroni and cheese I've ever tasted. If you want a light lunch this is the place to go just keep your eyes off the cupcakes or you'll be addictedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent… 5 starsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/8/2014One of our favorite places to eat! Excellent food and service best of all it is BYOB. Be sure to make a reservation so you will not be dissapointed. If you are a foodie this is the place for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Dining ExperienceDavidGDined on 7/24/2014Trio New American Cafe is absolutely one of the area's finest restaurants. The menu has something for everyone. The seafood selection is superb. Presentation is a work of art. Don't stop at the entree, because the salads, appetizers and deserts are equally as good. One of my favorite dining establishments.Special Features:
- Trio Cafe ColleyvilleChrisDined on 7/12/2014We really enjoyed Trio New American Cafe. I read about it in a local magazine, which gave it a good review. I have to agree--the food was great. If you are looking for something different, delicious, fresh, inspiring, etc., then dine at Trio. The service was great, the server explained everything and answered all our questions. The chef came around to our table three times to see how our dinner was. He was very friendly and we enjoyed visiting with him. The restaurant is a little bit off the beaten path. I hope those who read this will seek it out and experience a fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicethellamabaronDined on 6/21/2014We've tried about everything in Roanoke, Southlake, and Grapevine and saw this place on OpenTable and decided to try it. It is a small place with an unassuming facade in a shopping center near a bike shop, but from the moment we walked in the door we were not disappointed! Our OpenTable reservations were ready (made about an hour before hand) and we had a good booth/table next to the guitar/vocalist that was performing. The music was good - amplified, but not so loud that we couldn't have a regular conversation, even sitting close to him. The food we tried was great and included: black bass, beef filet, field greens, crab won tons, exotic mushrooms, and a fantastic brownie/pistachio ice cream desert. BYOB. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Excellent neighborhood restaurantWoodnutDined on 5/24/2014I have been frequenting Trios for a couple of years now, mostly for dinner. They have 3 fixed items on the menu, beef, chix, and fish, and then they have a few specials. Only once have I not ordered the special and I have never been disappointed. Table mates who have ordered the fixed items have been equally pleased. The special on my last visit was fried Maryland soft shell crab and it was heavenly. Two other things i like about Trios is that you can bring your own wine and you can order a half salad with your meal. Everyone seems to have a favorite salad, mine is the wedge and theirs is the very best.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Trio New American Cafe reviews archive.
- Great FoodCarGuyDined on 5/15/2014This is a hidden jewel in Colleyville. The food is great and there is always a great special dish. Its BYOB which I love.
- outstandingKarenDined on 5/2/2014this was our 1st visit and we were so happy to find such a special place nearby; the food was incredible; highly recommend and don't forget BYOB; fantastic sever tooSpecial Features: