Trio An American Bistro
45 South Glenwood Street
Jackson Hole, WY 83001Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Trio An American Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bistrotrio.com/
- Phone: 3077348038
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:30pm - close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Will Bradof and Paul Wireman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
- Catering: Trio is available for a variety of special events; ranging from off-site catering to renting out our restaurant for private parties. If you have general questions or would like more information regarding our catering services, please contact Will Bradof at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Party Facilities: Trio is available for a variety of special events; ranging from off-site catering to renting out our restaurant for private parties. If you have general questions or would like more information regarding our catering services, please contact Will Bradof at email@example.com
- Private Party Contact: Will Bradof 3077348038
- Special Events: New Years eve 2011 Trio will be offering a three course menu with choices for $65 (plus tax and gratuity).
- Cross Street: Broadway and Pearl St.
- Public Transit: The START bus stops one block from Trio on Pearl Street at the Teton Steak House and the 49'er Inn. The START (Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit) is Jackson Hole's convenient and affordable public transportation. www.startbus.com
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Trio has ample parking including many free, street-side spaces and a free parking garage just one and a half blocks away.
A word from Trio An American Bistro
Voted one of Jackson Hole’s hottest restaurants in 2008 by Food and Wine Magazine, Trio is located just off the Town Square. Open since 2005, Trio is owned and operated by two local chefs with a flare for innovation. Trio serves both seasonal and nightly specials in a relaxed atmosphere, popular with locals and tourists alike. Come in and enjoy a specialty cocktail in front of the wood-fired oven as the chefs perform in an open kitchen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Trio An American Bistro - Best Restaurants in Jackson ›
Trio An American Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (74)neighborhood gem (55)special occasion (34)hot spot (33)notable wine list (23)romantic (17)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (10)good for groups (8)late-night find (7)great for lunch (3)Show More
- Foodie paradiseLove2dineTwinCitiesDined on 8/29/2014The dishes we tried (lamb pasta and Roma pizza) were excellent; the flavors were subtle and mixed well together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, all roundpalermoDined on 8/27/2014I brought four of my guests to Trio for dinner and they are still talking about what a great experience it was. They found the open atmosphere, decor and diners to be very trendy. Our table ordered a mix of pizza, roasted chicken, beef, etc. and every one was extremely pleased wit their meal. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive: we told him we had a timeline and he ensured that we met it with no problems. Everything seemed to be fairly priced and delivered great satisfaction. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2014lots of exciting choices on the menu, hard to choose! lamb and chicken dishes both first rate. Wish there were more moderately priced wine selections, but we are going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/24/2014We were very pleasantly surprised - the food was delicious and very creative with a nice mix of flavors.Special Features:
- Outstanding food in Jacksonlove2dineDined on 8/24/2014Had dinner over the weekend, and the tuna was perfectly cooked over a sweet potato puree which was exceptional! Service was superb. Overall, excellent food. Great find and worth eating it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2014Great food, and the atmosphere is vibrant. Highly recommend the s'mores dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!doreenjameswiseDined on 8/20/2014Lucas did an admirable job, very customer friendly and efficient. The food was quite good: mussels always a favorite. Lamb pasta interesting and unique. My husband's burger cooked perfectly, as was my halibut... The noise level is way down this year, music stays in the background where it belongs. And I, for one, was grateful. A lovely evening.Special Features:
- Amazing!HealthnutfoodieDined on 8/17/2014My husband and I were very impressed with the food at Trio An American Bistro. We ate at great restaurants while at Jackson Hole but this was our very favorite. My halibut selection was THE BEST I have ever eaten. Service was superb.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014We found the recommendation on OpenTable, made reservation, walked to the restaurant and were blown away by the food, there service and feel of the restaurant. Will make it a favorite for every time we visit Jackson.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- muldoonDined on 8/12/2014This is one of the 2 or three best restaurants in Jackson Hole. Everything is good there. Service is friendly. They even have excellent Pizza. Go early for dinner in high season. Wine selection is only fair. Tomato soup is specialty.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Everything was awesome- great service and great food. My friend thought the Caesar salad was too fishy, that's the only critique I have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!campianoVIPDined on 8/10/2014We booked here because they closed later on Sunday than other restaurants in JH. We were very happy with the food. We ordered the BLT soup, a caesar salad, and the Risotto. All were excellent!Special Features:
- SatisfyingAftonwanderersVIPDined on 8/3/2014A very nice spot in Jackson. Attentive service, nicely prepared and presented food. My son was disappointed that the blue cheese "fondue" he ordered extra with his burger seemed to be smothered over his waffle fries, and did not come as something he could use for dipping. The only flaw in our meal.
- Jackson Hole FavoritesFWCriticDined on 7/30/2014This small mid-priced bistro is always the first restaurant we go to when we arrive in Jackson Hole! We visit the town of Jackson five or six times a year. Sometimes we share a pizza and sometimes we have one of there entrée offerings. We've always gotten good service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Wyo22Dined on 7/25/2014Food and service were outstanding, loved this restaurantSpecial Features:
- best in JacksonJoemamaVIPDined on 7/24/2014Trio is a must stop for us when we're in Jackson. It has consistently been our best dining experience. The food is innovative and always well prepared. The service is professional and friendlySpecial Features:
- Great food and serviceLouisvilleDined on 7/21/2014All of our food was excceptional - tuna ceviche, lamb pasta, roast chicken, and lemon meringue pie. Plus my bolood orange margarita was wonderful! Best dinner we had on a week long vacatioj in Montana and Wyoming!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/21/2014Better than average dinner experience that, based on our experience, would rank among the top five choices in Jackson. Interesting albeit limited menu and reasonably sized portions. Food is quite good -- and if you want VERY good bison, this is the place to go - beautifully prepared and extremely tasteful. While the restaurant has a nicely casual/upscale feel, the overall dining experience is diminished with tables closely placed, and a high noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice PlaceannieDined on 7/16/2014Our dinner at Trio was delicious. The pizza and the Caesar salad were our favorites. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great!fredDined on 7/14/2014Great menu and friendly staff. Salad entree, dessert and drinks were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must try while in JHOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/12/2014This is an intimate eating spot tucked in the heart of town on a little side street. Food, service and ambiance are great and Megan was helpful and knowledgeable about the "must haves" on the menu....including the Blood Orange Margarita. We will definitely be putting this gem on our list to frequent this summer.Special Features:
- One of Jackson's bestMMMMDined on 7/1/2014While Trio doesn't get the same press as the Snake River Grill, it's food is comparable and the service is even better. The ambiance isn't quite as good as SRG, but everything else is on a par. Trio is one of our favorite JH restaurants. We ate there most recently to celebrate our fifth anniversary and it was great.Special Features:
- Great Meal - Great Service!MerrieVIPDined on 7/1/2014We ate at Trio the last night we were in Jackson. Of the three dinners we had, this was by far the best. My husband had the Trio burger and I had the Risotto with roasted corn and shrimp. Both were excellent. Our waiter was the perfect blend of friendly, helpful and available. He suggested the lemon pie to go with our wine. So good! We will definitely return.Special Features:
- DiningtreatDined on 6/29/2014went for our anniversary and enjoyed an excellant mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always our favorite in Jackson!YancyDined on 6/28/2014We love Trio. There are many great dining options in Jackson, but Trio is always on our itinerary when we are in town. Great food, cocktails and atmosphere. Can't go wrong at Trio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- better options in JacksonMattVIPDined on 6/25/2014The good was ok for the price and the service was poor.
- suszDined on 6/25/2014Great waffle potatoes with blue cheese fondue. Loved the risotto.Special Features:
- Great Place In JacksonrgzspickVIPDined on 6/24/2014We had a fine dinner here on our vacation. My lamb pasta dish was excellent and it was one of the best pasta dishes that I have ever eaten! Definitely a restaurant to try if you are in Jackson at dinnertime.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/24/2014This was our first visit to Trio in several years. We were quite pleased and think the restaurant is no better than we had remembered. The squid was superb and the NY Buffalo steak was the best I've ever had - and I eat buffalo often. Mussels were OK. Wine list has good choices. I would definitely go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little hide awayricwigVIPDined on 6/23/2014This is a great restaurant only the locals know. In fact it predates and is owned by the Group that owns the locals. Great food, service and atmosphere. It was delightful. it is off the beaten path but is easy to find. I had the Buffalo New York Steak and my wife had the Pan Seared Alaskan Halibut. They were superb. Find it and try it. Its a great Restaurant.Special Features:
- Foo-Foo Food OverratedfrazierbaileyDined on 6/21/2014I had high hopes for this place. But the first mistake was being seated two feet away from the LOUDEST, most annoying food patron I've ever had the unfortunate displeasure of sitting near. My husband and I had to text each other to talk over dinner. I tried to make the best of it and ordered what sounded like would be an amazing pineapple margarita. It was hands-down the WORST cocktail I've ever had.We then got the quail appetizer to share. The grape sauce with it was NOT GOOD. We shared the special of the night -- a $40 elk chop with cauliflower. Ordered it medium rare. It came rare. (Good thing we can handle rare.) It was pretty good. (I liked it more than my husband did) But not spectacular. We've had better. Won't be going back.Special Features:
- Great Food with Friendly ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014My wife had the Wood Fired Chicken which was very flavorful and moist, not try at all. I had the Lamb Pasta and it didn't dissapoint; the meat was tender. It was my first time trying lamb and was well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at TrioFoodaholicDined on 6/20/2014Always a happening spot - loud and lively. Food is very reliably delicious and the wait staff is very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/19/2014Great food and outstanding wine list. The squid in ink appetizer was awesome. Cheers!Special Features:
- Local favoriteJoey211VIPDined on 6/18/2014Great local place. A must if you visit Jackson. We are regulars here and it never disappoints ....gotta try the blue cheese fries :)Special Features:
- Wow - this place has improved!!sjs57VIPDined on 6/2/2014I always like Trio but this year - we returned to find a new menu and food that was absolutely fabulous. I had a pan-seared halibut in a gazpacho broth with a big crispy zucchini cake on the side. It was so flavorful and satisfying. My dining partner had the salmon on a bed of wilted leeks and it was equally delicious. As usual the pizzas looked wonderful. Our waiter was great and the ambiance is fun - go to Trio!!Special Features:
- ExcellentMichaelVIPDined on 5/30/2014Excellent for quality of food and service………………...Special Features:
- Tastiest Food in JacksonHKW7VIPDined on 5/23/2014Yum! I highly recommend this trendy spot for delicious food. Hard to beat the quality and taste anywhere else in Jackson.
- Consistently excellentLucretiaBorgiaDined on 5/21/2014While there are places in Jackson that are fancier, and definitely more expensive, there aren't any that are more consistently great than Trio. I've eaten here many times and never had a bad meal. The menu is relatively short and simple, but they've perfected each dish and deliver it the same great way every time. The short rib pasta is rich and flavorful and the Trio burger is a filling and delicious meal.Special Features:
- pitadogVIPDined on 5/15/2014Great food & service. Menu changes which keeps it interesting. Burger is the best in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.