Trinity - Hoboken
306 Sinatra Drive
Hoboken, NJ 07030Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
Trinity - Hoboken
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.hobokentrinity.com/
- Phone: (201) 533-4446
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00pm - 3:30pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30pm - 3:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, International, Irish
- Executive Chef: David Hawkins
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: All types from small intimate dinners to large cocktail parties and buffets
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate any party size up to 290 guests. Anything from several tables to exclusivity of our entire space.
- Private Party Contact: Sheena 2015334446
- Entertainment: Unplugged, occasional DJ.
- Special Events: Yes
A word from Trinity - Hoboken
Trinity is a modern Celtic Brasserie located on the west bank of the Hudson River, with incredible views of Manhattan. Our dining room and outdoor cafe offer seating with incredible NYC views. Our wide ranging menu includes traditional favorites along with new twists on a New York Strip Steak, Seafood and Pasta. We also have vegetarian and vegan options.Continued
Ice cold draft beer, full wine list, and one of Hoboken's most extensive whisky collections.
Ice cold draft beer, full wine list, and one of Hoboken's most extensive whisky collections.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trinity - Hoboken reviews from OpenTable diners
- The only complaint was thatSusanDined on 1/30/2014The only complaint was that we had to wear our coats through the entire meal...It was very cold! There were at least 3 other tables of people also wearing coats..This contributed to the fair ambience rating!Special Features:
- servers were rude, like theysamanthaDined on 1/18/2014servers were rude, like they didn't want to be there. it was awkward and the food wasn't that good. rushed. eh.
- Great Night OutJulesDined on 12/31/2013I would definitely go again. I am never disappointed when going here. The people and service are always very good and friendly. It has a special occasion feel but friendly enough to relax and enjoy a very well made meal. Great date night or special occasion and affordable fair price.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2013Booked last minute New Years Eve reservation because it was one of the only restaurants left taking reservations. After being there, it showed why. Place was almost empty (maybe 4-5 tables of people with 50+ tables total). Strangely they were turning away walk-in customers, only seating those with reservations. Despite the lack of customers and the amount of open tables in the restaurant, a large (and loud) family was seated right next to me and my girlfriend, which made things a little louder and more crowded than they needed to be. Food was okay, but definitely not worth the $45 three-course prix fixe. The first bill I was given charged me for a drink I did not order (not a big deal, but just something to keep in mind if you eat here).
- nice place for casual eveningJohnDined on 12/7/2013nice place for casual evening food was good but the Chef needs to cut back the salt, all dishes were very salty: ravioli, fishSpecial Features:
- TrinityMikeb182Dined on 12/6/2013Have eaten here twice. Son attends Stevens and it is perfect for a quick bite before events. Would recommend reservation as it would appear to get crowded later in the evening. Food was very good and not overpriced. Looking forward to going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not an Irish RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/16/2013This is listed as an Irish restaurant, it has nothing you expect from an Irish tavern, like Irish beer on tap or traditional Irish food. It is overprocessed, run of the mill pub fare. Wine list is terrible and beer on tap was mediocre.Special Features:
- It was a good experience.dukeDined on 10/13/2013It was a good experience. Service was good and friendly. Food was excellent,everyone commented on how good the food was .Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just so socarmarDined on 9/22/2013Dined there for a birthday celebration. Service was too casual and inattentive. Food was poorly prepared. Burger was overcooked. Waiter wrote nothing down, so order was not properly filled. I wouldn't go back. Disappointing.Special Features:
- Perfect brunchindieDined on 9/22/2013We were a party of six. We requested outdoor dining and received it. We were all pleased with the menu, the food, and particularly the service, which was very responsive. The Irish breakfast is a very good value. Recommended.Special Features:
- Nice spotHonestdinerDined on 8/31/2013We enjoyed this restaurant! The food and service were great and the outside seating was the topping on the cake! Great view of manhattans skyline. Afterward we were able to walk along a walkway across the street to get an even better view of Manhattan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- summer with out aircon.susanDined on 8/1/2013When we arrived there was no aircondion. and place was little bit messy. but we didnt leave and enjoyed lunch. food was ok, but coffee and cake was terrible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunately, the kitchenWastingfoodisasinVIPDined on 7/4/2013Unfortunately, the kitchen was not able to handle the full of crowds on July 4th.Special Features:
- The food and staff were great!!!TxMandiDined on 7/4/2013My mother, sister and I ate here on the Fourth ofJuly while enjoying the fireworks. They were very busy but the staff did everything they could to take care of everyone. The manager was so great. The food was amazing. We sat outside and it was beautiful being on theriver and the lights strung in the trees. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- July 4thGregVIPDined on 7/4/2013Went there for a 4th of July dinner with my partner for a nice dinner before the show. No table was reserved for us, when I asked I was told they weren't taking reservations and don't know how I got one. I explained that I booked it through OT, and they the reply was they never check that. So I had to wait 15 minutes for a table to open at a very packed restaurant, then over an hour went by after our order was taken and the kitchen was so backed up no one was getting any food. By 9pm the place cleared out and was virtually empty and the kitchen was still cooking food for guests who were no longer there (tickets were not canceled). Poor management on the staff and owner will not recommend to anyone. Bar staff was not friendly at all either
- Great BrunchHoboMomDined on 6/16/2013We went for Father's Day. It was packed. Thank goodness that we had a reservation with Opentable. The brunch is always good. The service was a little slow due to the fact that the restaurant was at its full capacity. We had a great time there.Special Features:
- Very good for friends to meetWonderfuldinnerDined on 5/16/2013Good food, good service, overall a very good restaurant to visit more than once a month.Special Features:
- First try, no regretsbrymanDined on 5/14/2013Not even close to my first time in Hoboken, but first time at Trinity and I enjoyed it. Not a huge menu but there is a little bit of everything. Drinks list is a little more extensive with some good craft beer choices. The Chicken Milanese was exceptional. The highlight was the ambient atmosphere - a nice place while still feeling casual. Good for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Service I have everOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/28/2013Worst Service I have ever seen in Hoboken. Hostess was confused. Waitstaff was slow. They were out of many items. Will not be returning
- We had an absolutely wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013We had an absolutely wonderful experience. The owner greated us and was extremely personable. Her daughter served us and she was a love and very attentive to our needs. Our meals were delicious, we were not rushed (they didn't ask if we wanted coffee well before we finished eating), but we did not have to grab attention when we say wanted another beverage.Special Features:
- During my trip East I dinedEastCoastGal1980Dined on 4/19/2013During my trip East I dined here twice...once with a group of Italian visitors and then with a friend from the West Coast....both times the staff were extremely pleasant and kind to us.....our food was very good and presented nicely....the location is perfect with lovely views of Manhattan...parking around the corner is a flat $20 fee with an $8 rebate taken off the tab at Trinity....dining outside would have been grand as the street is not so busy...but the weather did not permit...Special Features:
- We went to Trinity on a "dateOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/18/2013We went to Trinity on a "date night," looking for simple American fare. The food was mediocre, especially for the price. My pasta dish was $25 and it was watery & flavorless. My husband got salmon and he said it was bland as well. We had a few drinks and two entrees and our bill before tip was almost $100. We wished we had spent our money elsewhere.
- Favorite restaurant in HobokenLizJ13VIPDined on 4/12/2013Without a doubt, my favorite place to eat in Hoboken. Excellent service, delicious food and affordable prices. You won't go wrong ordering the fixed price menu and enjoying one of their amazing appetizers, massive and delicious entrees (get the blackened tuna steak - it will change your world) and wonderful desserts (they had an amazing chocolate ganache cake that we loved but the last time we visited it was a standard fare slice of chocolate cake. Bring back the ganache, please!). So amazing and well worth anything you spend. Their bar foods are also enjoyable. The view is lovely and a great spot for outdoor dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family brunch spotkrm4Dined on 3/17/2013I enjoyed my time at Trinity, the food was pretty good however I felt like our waitress rushed us. A good spot for a quick brunch, I wouldn't go if you are trying to hang out for a couple of hours and relax...Special Features:
- Have been going here for years.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/16/2013Have been going here for years. Right now, there is a building renovation of sorts, but when there is no work being done, they have grat outdoor seating with views of Manhattan. Same views that you'll get from the expensive W hotel's restaurant across the street. Food is decent. You are never pressured into buying bottles of wine or anything else. One of my favorite places in Hoboken. Alongside with Bin 14, Elysian Cafe and The Dining Room, Trinity is one of very few places that I come back to often.Special Features:
- Maybe next time?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013When we walked into the smell of tarnish that was enough to give you a slight headache. Two of the appetizers we wanted weren't available, two of the entrees weren't available and two or three of the desserts weren't available. When you have a limited menu, you need to make sure all items you offer on the menu are available to customers. Our waitress didn't speak very good English and it was difficult to understand him at times.Special Features:
- Trinity was a great spot forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/16/2013Trinity was a great spot for my girlfriend's Bachelorette Party! The food, service, and scenic view of the Hudson was wonderful! I'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- This was the 2nd time in twoTom7619Dined on 2/15/2013This was the 2nd time in two years that I ate at Trinity. Both times the food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Very Good!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Great place for a date. We were sat quickly and they paced our dinner perfectly. At no point were we looking for the waitress or felt like we were being rushed. Food was very good. The menu is a little expensive especially with drinks included. Great overall.Special Features:
- Food was decent. Service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013Food was decent. Service was really quick and friendly. Nice view of Hudson river.Special Features:
- Good for groups, but makeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/26/2013Good for groups, but make sure you are not in a rush.Special Features:
- Very laid back atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/13/2013Very laid back atmosphere, fairly quite nice place to hangoutSpecial Features:
- All I hopedThersabDined on 12/7/2012Met 3 friends for dinner before a Christmas Party and it was perfect. We all enjoyed our orders and shared as everyones meal looked so good. Decent Irish coffee too. TSpecial Features:
- Felt the lunch menu couldOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012Felt the lunch menu could be better. Not much of a variety. Would have liked to seen a fish and chips menu. Also should extend the Monday to Friday menu to include the weekend. Overall we all had a great time and the food we orderd was excellent.Special Features:
- Visited for a catch up withExpatInNJDined on 8/12/2012Visited for a catch up with an old friend, and had a nice time. Unfortunately, the outdoor seats were at a premium and we ended up eating inside, but the terrace looks like a lovely place to be. Our brunch was decent (poached eggs with corned beef hash and potatoes for me, scrambled eggs and bacon for my buddy), with good sized portions. Not too big to be able to finish, but not too small that we left hungry. I wasn't a fan of the potatoes, but I'm picky when it comes to those. I'd definitely visit again.Special Features:
- Trinity is a nice place withVal46Dined on 7/27/2012Trinity is a nice place with a location right on Sinatra Dr, giving it some really spectacular Manhattan views. I went with a friend during restaurant week. We both loved the gazpacho, but pan fried Mahi Mahi left something to be desired. Service was very good and the drinks were strong.Special Features:
- Music was obnoxiously loudPurplekateDined on 6/24/2012Music was obnoxiously loud for lunch time. The six of us couldn't take it. I had to speak to the manager about it. They took care of it right away.Special Features:
- Small poor dinner menu, onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/10/2012Small poor dinner menu, only come here if you want a drink and a snack.Special Features:
- Nice views of the city. OtherOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2012Nice views of the city. Other than that, everything is only OK.
- Absolutely nothing "nice"OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/1/2012Absolutely nothing "nice" at all. Food was moderate at best, ambience was tired. There are plenty more nicer options in Hoboken.Special Features: