Triniti at Tower Club
1601 Elm Street
Dallas, TX 75201Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Triniti at Tower Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.clubcorp.com/Clubs/Tower-Club-Dallas/Amenities/Dining
- Phone: 2142200403
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Scott Blankinship
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wine
A word from Triniti at Tower Club
"Wow." It’s practically impossible not to react aloud the first time you step into Tower Club. Even for longtime members, the view, often called the best in all of Dallas, never ceases to take the breath away. Blending privacy, accessibility and unrivaled surroundings, Tower Club has long been a favorite dining and event venue for high profile figures in business, entertainment and sports.Continued
With the gleaming skyline just outside its glass curtain walls, Triniti provides, like no other space in Dallas, a backdrop for your dinner or event that you and your guests will never forget.
With the gleaming skyline just outside its glass curtain walls, Triniti provides, like no other space in Dallas, a backdrop for your dinner or event that you and your guests will never forget.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Triniti at Tower Club reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (16)romantic (9)special occasion (8)great for brunch (5)good for groups (4)great for lunch (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Amazing viewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Easily the most memorable aspect of this restaurant is its arial view of downtown. The food was good and the service was really slow, but we went on a Tuesday night. We went for restaurant week. The waiter told us you need to be a member of the club to eat any other time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014The food had no taste. I told the waitress I had a gluten allergy and she brought out a salad on top of bread when I specifically told her that I was allergic to gluten and anything with flour in it. The service was mediocre. There were not very many people there and our party just felt like they really didn't care about serving us. The views are great but the food and service was mediocre at best. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone unless they changed management and revamped their menu.
- restaurant week reviewbebackagainDined on 8/14/2014Triniti at Tower Club is a lovely place for dinner... very accommodating... I wish it was always open to the publicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View. Good Food. Great Svc.EdskiloveDined on 8/2/2014My wife & I went here on a last minute reservation (2 hrs prior) to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary. When we arrived, the maitre'd didn't know of the reservation. He apparently had only printed the reservations from the day before. Fortunately it wasn't a problem because he had a table available, but I had put in the comments that it was my anniversary so I was hoping for a little better table next to the window. The soups were great. The entrees were just Ok and could have been a more delectable. Our server, Arturo, was excellent and very, very nice. He even gave us truffles to celebrate our anniversary at no cost. Overall, the view was very nice and the restaurant was very romantic. Just be sure to reserve at least 24 hours in advance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad choice for anniversary dinnerSLhornDined on 8/2/2014Made reservations here for our 35th wedding anniversary. I mentioned the occasion when I made the reservation. They said they would have a special dessert for us. I also requested a table by the window. When we arrived we were seated in the middle of the dining room because no window tables were available. At the end of the meal the waiter brought the dessert menu. I told him about our anniverary and he didn't know what I was talking about. I shared my experience with the manager on my way out. He didn't seem to care. His attitude is shared by the rest of the staff. The food here is OK. The view is pretty nice, however they are definitely lacking when it comes to providing good service. I wish I would have gone somewhere else!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Trust me when I say it is not what it seem to be, ask to go behind the scene and see where your food comes from or who is really making it.is is a building full of undocumented workers cooking your food and don't believe them when they tell you things are fresh, I have seen them cook with spoiled burgers, they save cheese after parties and use them for the next day, but if you really knew after sitting out for 4 hours it is no longer any good. I have even seen workers take food off people plate as they are bringing it to them. It may look all nice but you really dont know who is really behind that apron. All members is being ripped off and just paying for the beautiful scenery.
- Excellent foodMikeAtNightDined on 6/4/2014I went with a friend to the "Farm to Table" special they had on Wednesday evenings for their members. We had venison, and it was a great meal and experience. I highly recommend it. The ambiance is very nice, and especially after sunset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Room with a ViewaustindinerVIPDined on 5/17/2014Great views, the food was high quality and the wait staff was very energetic and helpful. The wine list was strong and there were very affordable wines available at good quality as well.Special Features:
- TippinggoodtipperDined on 5/17/2014The food was good, the prices were a bit lower than I expected and the views were great. There was a cheesy flatbread/cracker in the bread basket that was amazing. The chef also prepared a complemtary sushi to begin our meal. All was well until the bill arrived with an 18% tip already added. I'm generally a generous tipper. Always 20% or more. I've seen restaurants print a suggested tip on the bill and even add a tip with parties of 8 or more. We were only a party of two. I'm not sure if this is a new trend among higher end restaurants or only a rule at Triniti. I'm capable of figuring my own tip and even with bad service I'll leave at least 15%. It left a bad taste in my mouth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Triniti Tower Club - Great viewsDiscerningdinerVIPDined on 5/13/2014Downtown Dallas's Triniti Tower Club is a unique and clubby atmosphere high above the Dallas skyline. The dining room feels small and intimate and perfect for business conversations while the service and attention is on a par with most higher end restaurants in Dallas. The food was just OK and a little underwhelming for the prices paid but really this location is mostly about the views. Probably would return just for the bar which has the same views as the full dining room.Special Features:
- Mother's Day brunchCharlesDined on 5/11/2014Note that my review is solely based on Mother's Day brunch and many not be reflective of regular days. First and foremost, the view of the city was great and we were lucky to be seated by the window. For a brunch buffet menu, the choices were plentiful and tasted almost as good a single plate servings. Our server was initially attentive but we had to wait quite a while to be noticed and ask for the check. Since it is Mother's Day, there were plenty of kids running around, but for us, they were at our window for the majority of the time we were there, an thus the moderate noise level rating.Special Features:
- Not fancyStrive45Dined on 5/11/2014It was a fine place for a large family to celebrate Mother's Day. Not sure I would book an event here. Management staff good but service staff were lazy.Special Features:
- Great Mother's DayLleShonDined on 5/11/2014We made last minute reservations for the Mother's Day Brunch for a party of 8 and we were accommodated without a problem. Loved the special touch of having our name on the placard in the middle of the table, shows that special care was taken for all of their reservations of the day. All of the ladies in our group loved the commemorative photo, another special touch! There was 1 free and the additional ones were at a nominal price of $2.50 which was easily doable for those of us that rarely carry cash. The buffet was excellent! A nice variety of food selections, and everything tasted fresh and was wonderfully prepared. Wasn't prepared for the $5 parking token to be added to our bill, but that may have been on oversight on my part.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 109 reviews are from the Triniti at Tower Club reviews archive.
- Dallas dressy attire preferredUnderdressedDined on 5/3/2014We made a reservation through open table and didn't quite understand how fancy a restaurant this is. We were going for the view and realized as soon as we stepped in that we were underdressed. They still honored our reservation but sat us in the bar area. We still had an amazing view and a private area. Had we known we would have dressed more appropriately. Additionally, we brought our infant daughter who is very well behaved but that could also be the reason we got sat away from the main dining room. She slept the whole time and we had a romantic view of the sunset while we enjoyed a lovely meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost outstandingButlerDined on 4/3/2014This dinner was very good in almost every aspect. The food and service was outstanding. The only negative was that we requested a table by the window and we're not given one even though one sat empty throughout our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and view!MonalisaVIPDined on 3/22/2014We chose to wait for a table by the window because of the view. It was absolutely worth it! We even got a complimentary appetizer for the wait. The atmosphere was very romantic and calm. I loved the live acoutic music. I ordered lamb chop and my boyfriend order lobster ravioli. Both were delicous and rich with flavor but quite salty. Overall, our experience was great. I would defiantly come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great views/food, lacking service.CaptBrandoDined on 3/22/2014The views in this place are AMAZING! We had drinks at the bar before dinner and sat at a table right next to one of the corners built into the building with tall windows. We were looking west from Downtown. The bartender was running around, and I had to go up to the bar to make my order. We got our drinks about 15 minutes after ordering (2 martinis), and they ran out of olives. We were seated for dinner about 15 minutes after the reservation time. My steak was decent (not five star), mussels, salad, and soup were AMAZING! One server for the whole place, so poor service without a smile. Our bill was incorrect (I had to tell both the bar and the waitress to add items), and tip was included (20%). We may come back for drinks, but not dinner.Special Features:
- Fabulous Views of Dallas!sleenerDined on 2/15/2014We took a group of 6 to Triniti for a pre-theater dinner, and it was a great experience all the way around. The views are spectacular, especially as the sun starts going down and the city is lighting up -- really spectacular; a very special treat for our out-of-town guests, and for us! We had the Valentine's Day pre-fixed menu, which was a culinary delight from start to finish. Service was outstanding, and every dish was an adventure. All in all we had a really terrific evening, and will remember it for a long time to come. Thanks, Triniti!Special Features:
- Valentines dinnerMikeDined on 2/14/2014Service was terrible, super slow, had to come back twice to confirm what we ordered. Food was so/so not what you would expect for the $$. View is great but overall their are much better options in Dallas.Special Features:
- Beautiful view, good foodMikeDined on 2/1/2014Beautiful view, good food and excellent service!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded my expectations!AmyCVIPDined on 1/25/2014Our first visit to Triniti was a lovely evening, beautiful restaurant, spectacular view, helpful and friendly staff, great food! Our party had dietary restrictions that the chef eagerly accommodated. Overall great evening ! We'll be back!!Special Features:
- Scenic view, OK foodcubcake76Dined on 11/16/2013I made a res. here at the last minute, then realized it had a dress code; we were wearing shorts and T's since we were out sight seeing all day so I called to ask how rigid the policy was. The person I spoke with said we were welcome to still come, but she would seat us in the bar and not the main restaurant, I was ok with that. When we arrived, the hostess seemed shocked we were dressed the way we were and hurried us off to the back of the restaurant. Which was fine because it had an amazing view of the city. Why they made a big deal about it is a mystery, we were the only people in the entire place (at 6:30pm on Saturday.) Food was edible, basic middle of the road hotel fare.Special Features:
- REMARKABLE!RoosterDined on 10/26/2013This was my second time at this restaurant and they delivered just like the 1st time. I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful skylineGlennDined on 10/12/2013The 48th floor was perfect for a romantic dinner. Food and drinks were excellent. The parking was confusing to this out of Townes but we made it into an adventure!! Wait staff was exceptional. Will go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TrinitiTCchang2013Dined on 10/12/2013The view from the 48th floor was fabulous. Service was professional and elegant. Excellent restaurant for intimate special occasions or romantic date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Location for a Special EventDoctorCDined on 10/12/2013Lovely, sophisticated setting with a beautiful view of the city. Outstanding food and presentation. Wonderful piano music in the background. However, as it got darker and the interior lights came in, we found ourselves squinting into extremely bright overhead lights, which obscured the outside view and gave me a headache. Other diners were sitting in the dark. Management needs to figure out a better lighting setting, please! A member of the staff kept adjusting and re-adjusting the lights, which made it worse. Staff very attentive, but their limited English capabilities made communication frustrating, especially since we had questions about the menu. Either she didn't know the menu or didn't know the English to describe it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The view is the only reason to goOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2013Institutional food, uncoordinated service. The view of Dallas is spectacular, but have low expectations if you go here. Or, go to Wolfgang Puck's 560 instead for an equally awesome view with far superior food and service.Special Features:
- Beware of hidden chargesDoxiemomDined on 8/27/2013Great view, great food. I'd eaten there before, but this time I was charged $5 to park (ticket was validated before). 20% tip added to bill, but this is on the menu so you know. But my biggest shock was when I ordered a glass of wine off the "special" menu. There were 2 columns for prices, and I admit, I didn't scrutinize the menu to see what the columns were for. I ordered a glass of wine whose price in the left column was $13 and the right column was something larger - I honestly didn't look at it. Turns out the left column is for HALF a glass... and the right column is the price for a FULL glass ($26). My mistake, but I was NOT happy because I felt it was rather deceptive. My $35 restaurant week dinner w/1 glass of wine cost me $80.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our wonderful evening at TrinitiHelenDined on 8/24/2013We enjoyed having a private room to celebrate the two anniversaries. They were impressed with the food and drinks and the service .Everyone said they would love to return. I myself loved the chocolate martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2013The food, service and view of the downtown Dallas were tremendous. What a find! We went for our 36th anniversary and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor food qualityfoodieDined on 8/17/2013We were HUGELY disappointed with the dining experience at Trinity. Food integredients may have been top notch but there was no flavor. My wife was not happy at all with the Tuna starter and Halibut main course. Kids were not enthused either with their dishes. And so it was good money down the drain. Plus service was not worth (at all) the 20% mandatory that they charge. They brought some one else's order to our table, took our order somewhere else, did not total our bill correctly, etc.. Overall not a positive experience at all. We will just stick to our less fancy places - at least we are not charged an arm and a leg there and you get a decent meal!Special Features:
- Tower ClubOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2013The staff and service were exceptional. Very friendly and attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A large party visited forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2013A large party visited for Restaurant Week. The ambience, view and service were all great. What a lovely spot! We tried all 3 appetizers and loved them all. Those that ordered the salmon and the tenderloin were very pleased! There were mixed reviews on the antelope. We had a nice, relaxing meal and chose to move to the bar for after-dinner drinks/coffee to enjoy the views some more. We were so glad that this private club opened its doors during RW so that all of us could enjoy it.Special Features:
- birthday dinnermrtravisDined on 8/16/2013Very nice atmosphere with very high end and high flavor meals. Perfect for after work drinks and a meal for two. If there are three of you and you want to sit at table it seems you are moved to the back of the resturant where the view of the city is lackluster. If it's two though you get better seating closer to the windows. The wait staff is very knolwegable about their menu and drink parings. If it happens to be your birthday they will provide you a nice dessert with "Happy Birthday" written on your plate of creme brulee. My favortie part of the meal was the pickled purple cabbage, it just had an interesting flavor combination with the game meat. Over all a very nice dining experiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Anniversary SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2013The place where I had my first date with my girlfriend. Now an anniversary tradition. Romantic, excellent food, and incredible service.Special Features:
- Worst Restaurant Wk Experience EverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/15/2013Staff seemed new to this restaurant or maybe even the business. Service and food very uneven. We began and ended the experience sad for a place where we had previously enjoyed the staff, the food and the view. We will not try again. Also, it did not seem that they were happy to be participating in Restaurant Week.
- AntelopeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/13/2013I reserved this restaurant for the simple fact of dining on antelope and it was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experienceKathyDined on 8/9/2013From the moment we walked in the door the experience was amazing. The food presentation was awesome the service was impeccable and the ambience in this restaurant was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treat at Triniti at the Tower ClubPickycustomerDined on 8/3/2013THE FOOD WAS PERFECTLY PREPARED, JUST TO OUT TASTE. EXCELLENT FOOD VARIETY AND THE SERVICE WAS FABULOUS. GREAT PLACE TO GO WITH YOUR PARTNER FOR A QUIET TIME TOGETHER. A PIANIST WAS THERE THAT EVENING AND MADE OUR TIME TOGETHER EVEN MORE INTIMATE. HIS MUSIC JUST ADDED TO THE MEMORY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, mediocre foodmemeVIPDined on 7/27/2013The view is gorgeous if they have the shades up. Shades need to be down because diners will be blinded with the setting sun. They raise them as soon as the sun sets. The food is so-so. Not bad but not even close to above average. My portion was small. Food is under-seasoned. On the up side, prices are reasonable. BEWARE, THEY ADD 20% tip to the bill and, of course, do not point that out. Our service was not quite worth 20%. Self parking is $5 added to your check. Service was friendly but certainly not sophisticated. I had to ask for bread that the other tables were getting. Server disappeared after we were given the check and there were few other tables taken at the time. We won't be back, there is just too much competition out there.Special Features: