101 Granby Street
Norfolk, VA 23510Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.trilogynorfolk.com/
- Phone: 7579610896
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm Friday-Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm Sunday: Closed Bar Hours: Drink Specials Daily!!! Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-1:00am Friday-Saturday 4:00pm-2am Wednesdays-Ladies night-1/2 off apps-drinks specials all night
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Todd Leutner
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wine
- Catering: Off-premise catering is available!! Banquet Facilities: Trilogy is synonymous with parties. The room is broken up into three rooms. We have had parties up to 110 people. Please call for more details!!
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant consists of three rooms. The semi-private wine room seats up to fifteen. The private Board Room holds 26 comfortably. This room is equipped with A/V, projector, and screen. The room also has a private bar. This room is perfect for business meetings, bachelor parties, and luncheons.
- Private Party Contact: Vince Ranhorn 7579610896
- Entertainment: The food and the service are all the entertainment you will need!!!
- Special Events: Wine tastings monthly--please call for details!!!
A word from Trilogy Bistro
Trilogy-Prime Steakhouse & Fresh Seafood is sophisticated fine dining in Norfolk's financial district. Just minutes to all the attractions-shows, mall, and lodging in downtown Norfolk. Trilogy is a Norfolk landmark. The restaurant occupies the tastefully renovated Virginia Bank and Trust building. Diners are always impressed with the design of the restaurant. The kitchen is led by award winning chef Todd Leutner. Todd Leutner brings his vast wealth of food knowledge to the Hampton Roads area. Todd was formally trained at Johnson Wales-Miami. After graduation, Todd worked for world renowned chefs like Norman Van Aiken-Norman's Coral Gables and Mike Weiss-Turnberry Isle. Hampton Roads is fortunate to have such a talent. The service team is led by Vince Ranhorn-partner. Throughout the years, Vince has received numerous awards for service by both local and national publications. If visiting the Norfolk/Hampton Roads area, Trilogy is a must to put on your list!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trilogy Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Loved it! My waiter was knowledgablVogue29Dined on 5/24/2013Loved it! My waiter was knowledgable and attentive. Portions of food larger than I had expected but good. I recommend and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tapas menuOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/18/2013We have always enjoyed this interesting restaurant in an old private club building. During our last visit in 2012, however, it seemed to be getting a bit too expensive for what they offered. Now they also have a tapas menu which is more reasonably priced, and more creative than the regular menu. We went that way this time and it was excellent. Portions are in fact a bit large for tapas; we each had a starter plus 2 dishes, and it was almost too much food......no space left for dessert. Service was good and friendly, and the wine list offers good selections at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service wasDougDined on 5/17/2013Great food and service was even better. Service staff was knowledgable, polite and just the right amount of attentiveness great selection of tapas. Good selection of beer impressive wine list. Prime rib Oscar was awesome. Shrimp and scallops we perfectly cooked and perfect portion. Highly recommend for any function.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TablespetitcnDined on 5/11/2013The tables for 2 people near the bar made it seem like I was eating dinner with the folks next to me.Special Features:
- Memorable Special OccasionMKMarinerDined on 5/11/2013We chose this restaurant for our Mothers' day treat for mom, and we all enjoyed the food, ambiance, and especially the friendly, impeccable service. Mom liked the martini list, dad liked the wine list, we all yummed over the great desserts. All food courses pleased the palate, albeit my entree arrived a little less than hot and mom's prime rib a little less than medium rare. Otherwise would have been five stars all the way.Special Features:
- Great Spot for Special OutingMinnMikeDined on 5/11/2013Great food and great service - perfect fit for a special Mother's Day outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicewinelistDCDined on 5/4/2013I traveled here to Virginia to visit a friend and I found the Trilogy. I was really impressed with the great food and service. The appetizer "Duck" is to die for! Excellent!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well intentioned service andeatingUSAVIPDined on 4/26/2013Well intentioned service and decor, but the food really wasn't up to par. An enjoyable time nonetheless, but if you're serious about food and value, this might not be the best place.Special Features:
- Great PlaceBWattDined on 4/13/2013This hole in the wall restaurant was the best find in Norfolk. Food was rich, wines were delicious and decor was just right. Defiantly coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was good. Food wasDavidCDined on 4/6/2013Service was good. Food was good. The beef was VERY tender and had a good taste, but we told the server that it might have been marinated for too long. It was quite salty. Otherwise, it was very good. The Lamb was also very good. I'd recommend Trilogy to anyone.Special Features:
- The menu offered a good selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/30/2013The menu offered a good selection but was not too busy. The food was fresh and well prepared. The staff was friendly, knowledgeble, and professional. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- Service was top notch.JudiVIPDined on 3/24/2013Server Annie was excellent. She recommended a very good Chardonnay which was not on the wine list by the glass. Restaurant was a former bank so it had interesting decor. Had a nice quiet dinner on a Sunday night. Would go back again if in Norfolk.
- Great Food & Ambiance!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013Food was excellent ~ she crab soup creamy with lots if Jumbo Lump crab! In fact everything was delish! The ambiance was wonderful & service superb! Will definitely go back & tell my friends about it!Special Features:
- Our major issue was how crowdedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013Our major issue was how crowded the tables were--too close together.Great food though.
- My Wife and I celebrated ourOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/9/2013My Wife and I celebrated our anniversary there for Dinner. I requested a booth which we received. The food was great because the dishes were small and very tasty and well prepared. Would go again.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/9/2013This was the second disappointing experience within a month. Trilogy's food has definitely declined. I don't think I'll be backSpecial Features:
- Our dining experience wasscubamomDined on 3/9/2013Our dining experience was so nearly perfect that I hesitate to say anything negative, but I ordered my filet medium rare and it came medium. I entertained the idea of sending it back, but we were on our way to a play and the evening was so perfect, I decided not to make a big deal of it. The Ceasar salad was the best ever! I will definitely go back soon!Special Features:
- Absolutely outstanding serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/9/2013Absolutely outstanding service all around. Server's recommendations were spot on from appetizer (seared scallop chef special) to mains (rack of lamb and veal) and wine selection. We had a nice view of the kitchen through glass at the end of our booth which added to the old bank ambiance like watching the money counting room. Minor negative in that Ceasar salad did not have hint of anchovy. Desert chef special lemon coconut cake was excellentSpecial Features:
- Dinner was good, our serverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/7/2013Dinner was good, our server Hannah was polite, friendly and knew the menu which is always a great start. The first course was good, the fried calamarie was very good, the oysters had too much going on and you could not taste the main feature without dissecting the crab from the oyster. My husband chose the special of the night ~ scallops, which were delicious. Dessert was pretty darn good we had the Creme Brûlée and the Strawberry Napoleon.Special Features:
- The special for the night,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/6/2013The special for the night, Osso Bucco was way overcooked and hard, and the she crab soup was overly salty, both items were sent back to the kitchen. The crabcakes were delicious. The staff couldn't have been nicer and more professional. Unfortunately we would have a hard time recommending this restaurant.
- Trilogy Bistro - EpicOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/5/2013You simply must dine here! The food was prepared as near to "perfection" as one could get. Ambiance unsurpassed. I can honestly say we have always had a great meal at Trilogy Bistro; except once during restaurant week. Word to the Wise: Don't go to any restaurant during "Restaurant Week" that you want to truly experience.Special Features:
- One dish was cold when itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013One dish was cold when it arrived at the table and the other was over cooked. They were already out of main courses on the menu which was disturbing due to the fact that it was an early reservation on a Saturday night. Poor planning on someone's part. Probably mine because I decided to go to Trilogy.
- We enjoyed the ambiance andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/2/2013We enjoyed the ambiance and quality of the food, but found the menu and wine list a little pricey. The post theater benefit and downtown nature of the restaurant were strong selling points.Special Features:
- our experience was just ok...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/25/2013The ambiance in this small restaurant is very nice. I love the candle lights on the table. Our appetizers were good and the service was ok. It was not busy when we went so our food was out fast. The only issue we had was that the risotto was undercooked. Definitely not what we was expecting from this type of establishment. We did get offered a free dessert but I was a little upset about the food so we passed. This was out first time going and probably our last unless we just want to have appetiizers. the soup and crab mac and cheese were to die for!!!Special Features:
- Trilogy has long been a favoriteVegandCarnDined on 2/23/2013Trilogy has long been a favorite destination for my husband and me when dining with another couple, but larger groups always seem easily accommodated, as well. As a vegan cookbook author + food blogger, I often find vegan entrees at local mainstream restaurants pretty uninspired unless we're eating Chinese, Indian, Mediterranean, Thai, and, sometimes Italian. So, I was thrilled to see a vegan veggie pot pie on the menu, but more delighted still to be offered an AMAZING stir fry. This flavor and color explosion boasted fabulous texture. A veritable cornucopia of veggies--onion, red bell pepper, asparagus, tomato, mushrooms, carrot, and spinach--was bound together with chewy rice by a vibrant and delectable ginger-soy sauce. Delish!Special Features:
- Great food, very good serviceTillerVIPDined on 2/22/2013Great food, very good service in a nice low light atmosphere.Special Features:
- This was my first time toOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/20/2013This was my first time to the restaurant . The food and service was very good. My only criticism is the wine list is limitedSpecial Features:
- Great place. Love the ambianceTbrandy78Dined on 2/15/2013Great place. Love the ambiance & food was very good.Special Features:
- Valentine's DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Took my girlfriend here for Valentine's Day. It was a magically romantic dinner with great food, service, and ambiance.Special Features:
- Was disappointed with reducedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013Was disappointed with reduced menu (not mentioned on their website or when booking), wanted lamb, got filet instead, wife's was overcooked, new steak was prepared quickly and was perfect. Then there was a mix up with the wine, ordered a Chilean Merlot, it was on the sweet side, ordered a 2nd glass, tasted nothing like the first. In hindsight, I'm relatively certain the first glass was an Argentinian Cabernet. Other than that, the service was exceptional, the food was fantastic. We LOVE this restaurant, the food and service is always great, we'll continue to dine here for special occassions.Special Features:
- Amazing.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Great restaurant! The food was amazing! The staff was very knowledgable and helpful with food and wine pairings. The service was top notch. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a fine dining experience. The owner visited the table and he was extremely courteous and warm. My only disappointment was that I didn't find this restaurant until now after living in the area for so long. This is easily one of the top restaurants in Hampton roads.Special Features:
- The food was outstanding asOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/10/2013The food was outstanding as well as the wait staff.Special Features:
- trilogy has always been 1OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013trilogy has always been 1 of my favorite restaurants. The food is just absolutely fabulous in fact next Sunday I'm going with a group of my girlfriends to celebrate birthdays. There will be 10 of us. I can't wait.Special Features:
- Food is as good as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/4/2013Food is as good as always. Not a place for those who enjoy a casual bottle of wine with dinner--bottles start at $40 and escalate quickly from there.Special Features:
- We've been here before andPranaVAVIPDined on 2/2/2013We've been here before and had a fabulous experience, but this time everything seemed to be awry. Perhaps because they were coming off an extended Restaurant Week (contrary to what most people think, that is the absolute WORST time to sample a restaurant because the staff is exhausted. That being said, our server Steve was just pompous and not friendly from the beginning. We continued to be patient and nice and he barely softened up. He made our experience bad. My fiance is really even keeled and never gets upset and was ready to walk out before we got our food delivered. In fact, he said he never wants to go back to Trilogy again.I'm sure I will just to the nature of my business, but that experience makes me not want to.Special Features:
- It was a wonderful night.SpoiledbratnessDined on 2/1/2013It was a wonderful night. We went for my son's birthday, he really enjoyed it. The food was great. They were out of a few items but we overcame that. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Best Resturant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/27/2013Our waiter was awesome very knowledgable about the menu and made fantastic recommendations!Special Features:
- Excellent food, as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013Excellent food, as always. One of waiters knew one of our friends so exceptional service! Only two negatives were the wait--20 minutes--despite a reservation (though it was Restaurant Week) and restaurant was cold (we were near side door, which wait staff kept going in and out of). We'll be back.Special Features:
- We tried it as part of restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013We tried it as part of restaurant week with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and we all thoroughly enjoyed everything about the restaurant. All of us loved our meals, service was awesome. Great night!! We will return.Special Features:
- Food was amazing and all employeesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013Food was amazing and all employees were very professional.Special Features: