691 Richmond Street
Unit 1 & 2
London, ON N6A 5M1Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.trichilos.ca/
- Phone: 5196010960
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Cross Street: Oxford
- Public Transit: There are public transit stops on the Richmond Street at the tracks.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is available street parking outside the restaurant and on the nearby streets. There are also multiple private parking lots within a couple minute walk of the restaurant.
A word from Trichilo's Ristorante
Located in London, Ontario, Canada, Trichilo's Ristorante, an authentic Italian restaurant, combines the irresistible flavours of Southern Italian inspired cuisine with a compilation of our family recipes. We offer the freshest ingredients, continental fare and a variety of delectable wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trichilo's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013Italian cuisine, service was fine; the food was just OK. Gnocchi gorganzola with beef did not have much flavor and the gnocchi were a bit underdone, and not fork rolled (lost art I guess). Caprese salad was 3 slices of tomato and some whipped goat cheese. Sardine appetizer had a very salty salsa, which magnified the saltiness of the sardiness rather than complement them. So although not bad, there are better choices in the Richmond row area.
- Decent'OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/27/2013It was a nice romantic dinner I had with my date! The service was slow but it was probably because there was a huge group celebrating someone's birthday. Anyhoo, the food was great and the portion wasn't bad!Special Features:
- Was very disappointed. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 1/27/2013Was very disappointed. We had an early reservation...they were out of two of the items on the menu. Food was mediocre at best.