Tribeca Tap House
365 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
TriBeCa - Downtown
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
Tribeca Tap House
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tribecataphouse.com/
- Phone: 2125108939
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: 3:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: James Moran
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: A full, separate catering menu is available for large parties.
- Private Party Facilities: Book your next event in Tribeca Tap House's Franklin room, private, spacious and versatile to fit your needs.
A word from Tribeca Tap House
Located on bustling Greenwich Street in the heart of Tribeca, Tribeca Taphouse features a large variety of tap beers, a delectable Gastropub menu, and of course delicious cocktails! We are the perfect spot to catch your favorite team in action or to enjoy great food, great drinks, and great company. Tribeca Taphouse is open throughout the evening 7 days a week, as well as lunch Monday through Friday, and brunch on the weekend.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tribeca Tap House reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Terrible Tap HouseCraftyPenelopeDined on 5/4/2014Reservation for 12:30 pm for Sunday, 5/4 for 6 people. This was our final destination after completing the MS WALK. We were the first in the restaurant, and they accommodated our request for an additional 3 people. From there it was downhill. It took time for menus, and to get drinks.There was only 1 waitress in the restaurant. At 2pm we had not seen our appetizers, and after we pleaded for service, we received one of the three appetizers order(nachos).None of the other tables had food yet either. 45 minutes later, and no food, we asked for the manager. She was rude went to check in the kitchen, returning she said our drinks were comped and the order was cancelled. And walked away.
- very goodbilbo411Dined on 4/22/2014great food thanks. go here often and really like it. i bring friends tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Fried Pickles & Pop CornOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/19/2014Went here with co-workers for some drinks and appetizers. We ordered a lot of appetizers and they were all great, with the exception of the quesadilla, which was just okay. The Frickles (Fried Pickles) and Popcorn were outstanding. The service was on the other hand was just okay. When we were ordering our drinks, I asked the server to put in a few appetizer orders because we were all hungry, but she told me to wait and she would be back in a bit for the food order. That was a first. And I didn't really appreciate it. We were starving and wanted to get the order in as soon as possible. Other than that, I would highly recommend this place as a neighborhood joint or an after-work spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After hoursOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/13/2014Met some friends for appetizers and beer - they were out of a few beer selections and menu items but otherwise a good place to hang/watch a game.Special Features:
- Good, not great-worth trying.GdawncDined on 2/7/2014The setting was nice; I was there for the first time with an old friend. It was a weekday lunchtime, and we were glad the place didn't get crowded. The food was good-perfect for a really cold day - one of us had mac'n'cheese and the other had the short rib grilled cheese-they were both very tasty. Service was pretty good, although a tad lackadaisical, it seemed, given that the place wasn't busy. But nothing to really complain about. I'd possibly go back.Special Features:
- The food was great at thenjp584VIPDined on 4/27/2013The food was great at the Tribeca Tap House, and the drinks were outstanding - one of the best Dark 'n Stormys I've ever had! Lots of really good appetizers; my wife could not stop raving about the spinach artichoke and bacon dip! The only problem with the service was that they were extremely slow - it seemed like there were a number of people who were waiting on our table, and we got lost in the shuffle. Our drinks would sit on a tray at the bar next to several servers who were all chatting, but not noticing our order. It was likely just a bad night. I still highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crowded up front in the barDominiqueDined on 4/17/2013Crowded up front in the bar area, but was not at all crowded in the dining area on a Wednesday night. My favorite dishes were the Chicken Parm Egg Roll appetizer and the Short Rib Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Definitely work checking out.Special Features:
- Bring the ear plugs or youOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/22/2013Bring the ear plugs or you will never taste the food.Special Features:
- I get the felling this placeJARRITOS009Dined on 2/17/2013I get the felling this place might be on its way out? Don't know for a weekend afternoon and in Tribeca it was a very quiet place...................Special Features:
- Booked a table to watch theOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/20/2013Booked a table to watch the NFL playoffs. Good solid pub with plenty of TVs. Good range of beers and the staff are very helpful. Food is actually pretty good compared to other pubs and it makes a difference from the normally frozen/deep-fried rubbish you normally see in a sports pub. Overall, this place gave us exactly what we were looking for.
- Our waitress was awesome,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012Our waitress was awesome, and the chef accommodated my food allergies.Special Features:
- This was a fun find with yummyLolaVIPDined on 11/24/2012This was a fun find with yummy food!!! We will be back.Special Features:
- Lively place, good for after-workOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/12/2012Lively place, good for after-work drinks or catching the game. Nice dining area with standard bar food.Special Features:
- Bar Food RevisitedEricDined on 10/8/2012This place was amazing! I loved the Milanese approach to the fried chicken sandwich. It was topped with a healthy amount of greens and a delicious basil mayo that I would actually have liked more of. The sandwich came with a good amount of fries and delicious ranch dressing. But what intrigued me the most was the massive menu of both bar classics and new innovations. I am trying those fried pickles on my next visit!Special Features:
- Was happy to stumble uponOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/11/2012Was happy to stumble upon this place on Open Table and went for lunch with friends. Wasn't too crowded, and the waitress was a sweetheart. Will be back!Special Features:
- We chose the Tribeca Tap HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/30/2012We chose the Tribeca Tap House based on where we were going to be and a desire to watch a BPL match. So, for a 3pm game time, the restaurant was not crowded and pretty quiet. Food was good and service was good as well; we thought the staff were not very familiar with the beers on tap or with the food dishes. The selection of beers on tap was to our liking!
- A Typical Beer Bar/Sports BarPhillyBeerWeekPhanDined on 4/2/2012In NYC on business, a couple of colleagues went here for food, beer and big screen TV sports. The Tribeca Tap House had all the elements but nothing was really outstanding. It was a Monday night but the place was dead except for a few after work folks at the bar. Decent pub food and friendly service but little else to get your attention.
- Great for a gameOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/22/2012We came here with a party of 12 people o watch the giants and 49ers game. The service was great especially considering how crowded it was. The kitchen was never backed up which was great considering how many people were seated when we were and ordered at the same time. I will be back again. I recommend this place to watch a game.Special Features:
- I loved the non cluttered,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/23/2011I loved the non cluttered, spacious seating. The lighting is not too dull or too bright. The shrimp and crab cake dish was simply amazing and the drinks were great. Oh! the Nachos is so tasty.Special Features:
- Overpriced food, underwhelmingrstarVIPDined on 12/4/2011Overpriced food, underwhelming football-viewing (tvs and seating are poorly laid out for optimal visibility). The space is nice, but this place can't decide if it's a gastropub or a sports bar - trying to be both isn't working just yet.
- OMG, this place is noisy,OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 11/13/2011OMG, this place is noisy, my ears are still hurting. The food is much better than your average pub. Decor is sparse & quite mediocre, like a college campus bar in the Midwest.Special Features: