Tribeca Mexican Cuisine
127 Market House Square
Paducah, KY 42001Neighborhood:
Traditional MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Tribeca Mexican Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tribecarestaurant.net/
- Phone: 2704443960
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Traditional Mexican, Mexican / Southwestern, Spanish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Tribeca Mexican Cuisine
Authentic mexican cuisine in the heart of downtown PaducahContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tribeca Mexican Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- ellimrcDined on 6/21/2014It had been a while since we last ate at your restaurant. We travel a lot and, consequently, eat at a lot of other places that serve your specific kind of food. You are in good standing. You compare very well with other restaurants that serve Mexican cuisine. The appearance of your restaurant fits very well into the surrounding shops/restaurants area. Keep up the good work. Our server was especially friendly and we appreciated the personal touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 26 reviews are from the Tribeca Mexican Cuisine reviews archive.
- Awesome!!!TiffenCDined on 5/17/2014Tribecca is an awesome restaurant with excellent service and excellent food!!!!Special Features:
- Awesome!!!TiffenCDined on 5/9/2014Tribeca is a wonderful restaurant with terrific hospitality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BurritosDaizseyDined on 4/22/2014There is a burrito combo, with rice and refried beans. The chicken had a nice flavor, and the beef was very tastey.Special Features:
- we found that even know theregrannyDined on 3/7/2014we found that even know there was ample food the quality was not really what we had expected for the area and for the pricing it was truly overpriced for what you received unfortunately we won't be backSpecial Features:
- Could have used One more beer.TreeDined on 3/1/2014During dinner with a friend, our server never came back to ask if I needed another beer or if my friend needed a refill on her water. We were actually handed the bill before we were finished with our meal, with not even a question as to if we needed anything else. The restuarant was not that busy at the time, as I would have loved to have given her that excuse. However, to hand us our food and then never come back until I handed her my credit card, not impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for 1st datesteveoDined on 12/21/2013The restaurant has a very warm and comfortable atmosphere - perfect for a first date. The service was very good. The food came quickly to our table and was delicious. My date and I relaxed and chatted for nearly 2 hours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful staffOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/20/2013Great host made a 20 min wait fun! Table of 18 & all gave thumbs up on their food.Special Features:
- Great Food and Great Atmosphere!PAULABDined on 11/14/2013There were four of us out for "Girls Night Out" and we had a wonderful time at Tribeca! The food was amazing. The drinks were excellent and cold. The atmosphere was light and casual.....perfect for just getting out and relaxing! Loved the ease of making the reservations on line....we had no wait time at all! Kudos to Tribeca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TriBeCaRiversedgeDined on 11/9/2013Food was great! Service was Better...nice place to eat dinner ! Everyone was polite and was a good price ! The food they serve is the style of Mexican food I like !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed being so closedinnerandshowDined on 10/31/2013We enjoyed being so close to the Market House Theater, where we were going to see a show afterwards. The food was okay. A bit overcooked, but the flavor was good, and they did have good refried beans!
- Good food & good serviceAMRAYDined on 9/7/2013Tribeca is by FAR our favorite mexican restaurant in the Paducah area. We eat here often, usually 2-3 times a month. The food is good and they have options for vegetarians. Their fajitas are fabulous. I think the service is top notch. The servers and host are always friendly and most of their employees remember the repeat customers. Oh, and of course as an added bonus you are supporting local buisnesses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Bday 2 ME!!LoriLou72Dined on 6/1/2013My son took me to TRIBECA for my birthday. We had a blast. The hostess....he was great and made the experience even more enjoyable. He should be recognized for his efforts to make us feel comfy!!!!! Plenty of food and for a great price. I hear the drinks at the bar are good, maybe next time we will give it a shot. We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grad nightpaducahDined on 5/24/2013we had reservations for twelve people at 8:30 pm and the kitchen is scheduled to close at 9:pm--I expected trouble-- but no problem , ,the wait staff was friendly and quick--food was well prepared and tasty--the beer was cold and the tea and soft drinks were refilled in a timely manner..i was very satisfied with the experience, I should also mention that the tab was very reasonable.. thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a place we go sometimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013Always a place we go sometime during the quilt show. Wouldn't be the same without it.Special Features:
- This is our group's favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/24/2013This is our group's favorite restaurant in Paducah--the food is reasonably priced and delicious! When we come to the AQS show, we always manage to eat here 2 or 3 times in a week. The food is that good. We've tried a few of the other Mexican restaurants, but none of them are as good as Tribeca.Special Features:
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Food is a rather pathetic attempt on Mexican cuisine. Absolutely no spices, no heat, wrong ingredients for commonly known Mexican dishes, out of several things we wanted to order. Mediocre at best, a lackluster night to be expected if dining here.
- Also a favorite. The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013Also a favorite. The best Mexican restaurant in Paducah!Special Features:
- Enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013I enjoyed Tribecca. My reservation was given to a friend of an employee at Tribecca, so they mentioned in front of me, but they had a table prepared and I enjoyed the meal with my friend. Our waitress was very kind. She was perfect! I plan to eat at Tribecca again.Special Features:
- Nacny and the whole staffOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013Nacny and the whole staff are wonderfuland always love going there.
- Pleasantly SurprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/23/2012I was pleasantly surprised by our visit to Tribeca! The menu selection is wonderful and the prices are great for the oversized portions we rceived.Special Features:
- Can't Go Wrong Here!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2012We have been going to Tribeca every week or so for years now. The staff is a family in many senses of that word and Nancy who manages the restaurant chooses well with her staff and her menu. The place has a New York SoHo feel when you enter and one of the two dining rooms always has an art show. The food is Mexican--but it is a "brighter" taste than one normally finds. I think it is because the ingredients are always fresh, and both Tribeca and I like the hint of cilantro that often shows up. The service is as fast or as slow as you wish. We can be in and out in 30 minutes if we have to for a show, or stretch out for an hour or so enjoying the meal and the scene.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant!! ItOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2012Love this restaurant!! It is our favorite Mexican food ever..Special Features:
- The best Mexican ever....anywhere.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/9/2012The best Mexican ever....anywhere. The Price is modest.Special Features:
- Food- good, Service- not so muchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/7/2012Good food, good menu selection but the service was undesirable. The waiter was VERY inattentive to the needs of our table. Had to ask several times for refills. we sat for a very long time before he even acknowledged we were there.Special Features:
- Five StarOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012Great host with excellent service. Tremendous weekend downtown environment summer Saturday evenings. Located in scenic and historical Paducah with theater and performing arts center as well as convention center in walking distance. A good dining experience anytime.Special Features:
- The service was great. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/28/2011The service was great. The food was very good and different from what we are used to. The price was about standard with most other mexican dining. Overall we had a great dining experience.Special Features: