375 Greenwich St
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
TriBeCa - Downtown
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.myriadrestaurantgroup.com/
- Phone: (212) 941-3900
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday 11:00am-3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am-3:00pm;
Midday: Monday - Friday 3:00pm-5:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5:30pm-10:30pm, Friday & Saturday 5:30pm-11:30pm, Sunday 5:30pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Kamal Rose
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Yes, depending on your location. Food and beverage minimums apply.
- Cross Street: corner of Franklin
- Public Transit: 1 train at Franklin St
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Parking is available at several locations in the neighborhood. An indoor garage is located directly across the street from the restaurant on Greenwich Street which offers discounted parking after 4 PM.
A word from Tribeca Grill
Located in the heart of downtown Manhattan, Tribeca Grill is a true New York City landmark. Co-owned by renowned restaurateur Drew Nieporent and legendary actor Robert De Niro, the Grill continues to receive many prestigious awards including, the coveted Grand Award from Wine Spectator Magazine every year since 2002. As a must-visit wine destination, the Grill features an extensive list featuring the world's largest selection of Châteauneuf du Pape (over 250) as well as many rare California Cabernet verticals. The 2,000 selection, 20,000 bottle list is one of only seven restaurants in New York to receive the Grand Award. Executive Chef Kamal Rose's market-driven menu features robust dishes such as Grilled Atlantic Salmon with Rataouille and Seared Sea Scallops with Butternut Squash, Chanterelles & Smoked Bacon Risotto.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tribeca Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
336 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (154)fit for foodies (135)good for groups (134)notable wine list (128)special occasion (127)romantic (84)great for lunch (75)hot spot (71)vibrant bar scene (51)great for outdoor dining (46)great for brunch (40)late-night find (30)kid-friendly (29)scenic view (9)Show More
- A Must Visit RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/25/2014Our second time to dine here. Can't recommend it enough. Food is fab, service is very attentive but not intrusive and the atmosphere is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely restaurant, excellent service,Holden550Dined on 11/22/2014had a nice booth, great atmosphere. Our waitress was great, lovely girl with french Mum in UK. Shrimp starter was memorableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dinnerlovemysteakDined on 11/21/2014great food and great service from a very friendly staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RecommendOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/20/2014Great food and great service. I was in a party of 4 and one of our main dishes was slightly delayed. We had hardly noticed as we were busy talking however the staff were so apologetic about it and then removed it from our bill at the end! Definitely would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Round Table LunchBonitaDined on 11/20/2014Our group of eight got the beautiful round table that I requested. The servers were so fantastic and the food was delicious. Even the picky eaters were very satisfied. We enjoyed ourselves so much that our lunch lasted for two and a half hours (by our choice). We were never rushed and we were made to feel so welcome. As it turned out, we all ordered the price fix lunch - such great value, we will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceexpectedmoreDined on 11/16/2014My wife and I were in New York for her birthday weekend and went here for dinner on Sunday. The entire staff was friendly and accommodating. We had a drink at the bar before being seated that was perfectly poured. At the table, our waiter was Matt. He shared with us the history of the neighborhood as well as the restuarant and the owner. The service and food was great. I highly recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful SurpriseBlooming2VIPDined on 11/16/2014We had not been to Tribeca in 10 years and were pleasantly surprised to find it was as good as ever. Service was impeccable and the food was delicious. The restaurant was still attractive and fresh looking, not tired and worn like some places get after many years. We started with the crab cake. It was one of the best we’ve had. The Avocado and Black Bean salsa with it was excellent. The Gigantone was very flavorful and the Grilled Fillet of Beef was a fabulous piece of beef – succulent and tasty. Can’t wait to go back and try other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointedLandlleisureDined on 11/16/2014Tribecca Grill is always on our list of places to eat when we're in the City. Whether we're a small group or a large group, the food is consistently good and the service impeccable. I would, and have, recommended Tribecca Grill to friends looking for a great dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday BrunchShorteeDined on 11/16/2014Five of us including a toddler enjoyed a terrific Sunday brunch. Great banquette table. Super attentive waitstaff brought crayons and paper for the little one. Service was properly paced. Menu and food very good. Our bacon arrived slightly burned but edible hence the four instead of five star rating. We were at our table for nearly two most enjoyable hours. This place is an old favorite and does not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B1B2Dined on 11/15/2014We love the Tribecca Grill. Always try to get here when in New York. Our server was wonderful and very kind to our grandson who was with us. He loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic dinnerpairof8sVIPDined on 11/15/2014I LOVE this place. Ate here about 3 weeks ago and couldn't wait to come back. It was just as great. The drinks are top notch, the bartenders friendly and skilled, the waitstaff and managers are super friendly and accommodating, and the food is outstanding. Everything was a hit--the short rib pierogis were again superb, as was the octopus salad. A short rib ragu pasta was delicious, the lamb shank was extraordinary, and the chicken moist and savory. Still a home run after all these years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionCindyVIPDined on 11/14/2014Tribeca Grill has it all Beautiful ambience fantastic food wonderful wines & such a wonderful wait staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tbone123Dined on 11/12/2014Enjoyed dinner on a business trip into NYC. Food was good, service was great. Still can't get over a $12 beer but such is life in NY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/12/2014Absolutly great restaurant, great food experience and very friendly staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedjeanbeanDined on 11/10/2014I've been eating here for years and I was disappointed. We were the only table and the service was awful. The rolls were great and so was the ravioli BUT the new England calm chowder was watery and filled mostly with bacon instead of clams. The chopped chicken/ veggie salad would have been great but the taragon dressing was overpowering and not edible.....ask for another salad dressing.Special Features:
- Fairly goodegluvtodineDined on 11/8/2014Expensive and not worth it!! Was expecting much better with the reviews i had read. Salads and appetizers were good - esp the tuna and the arugula salad. My filet was so tough my knife could barely cut through it. The side of sautéd spinach was so salty we could not even eat it. Made us gag! The apple crumble dessert was fair. Big disappointment since i thought we were going to some place extra special for our extra special occassion. Over priced drinks as well. Two stars is generous.
- Nice, but wouldn't returnHawkfoodieDined on 11/8/2014The food was average and the menu a bit limited. There are so many fantastic restaurants in the city, this should be toward the bottom of your list of places to try. The service was attentive, yet not overbearing.Special Features:
- Met expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2014This was a lovely dinner after visitng the 9-11 Museum and Memorial,,,,,,we really needed a cheerful place and a good drink...this was a great experience for our firts time to Tribeca Grill.......Hope to return soon.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealPAVisitorVIPDined on 11/8/2014This was a hit for us. Everyone's dinner was fantastic and we had great service. We were seated in a room off the main dining room. We liked it because it was a bit more quiet. I had the new york strip and my son had the short rib ravioli. Both were excellently prepared. I'd been there long time ago in its early days and happy to see the food is still good.
- A lovely dinner!peepinDined on 11/8/2014Returned to this restaurant after several years, and find that it is still outstanding, and am sorry to have not come back sooner! The food was delicious, service was great, and the ambience is just the right blend of relaxed, sophisticated and trendy. The ravioli with wild mushrooms was lovely. My husband had the lamb shank, a bit spicy, but he enjoyed it. The seating is also nice, not too cramped like so many other restaurants in the city. And, I had forgotten how beautiful the stained glass chandeliers are! It was a perfect dinner and I hope to return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Lunch for a Special BirthdaySuZQDined on 11/7/2014Dined here in celebration of my special someone's special birthday! The restaurant was pretty quiet as it was a late lunch; this is what we were hoping for, We started with a mixed cheese platter and couple glasses of Pinot Noir followed by a bottle of 2011 Sonoma Coast Wind Gap Syrah. For apps he ordered the Rare Seared Tuna and I ordered the Caesar Salad. For entrees I enjoyed the Salmon with Arugula & White Beans and he enjoyed a Cuban Sandwich. Since I got Price-Fixe which at $25 is a great value we shared the delicious Peach Tart with Ruby Peach Sorbet for dessert. Our server, Matt, was friendly and attentive. We really enjoyed our lunch here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prix fixe lunch was outstanding!DaveEVIPDined on 11/7/2014For $25 each, my wife and I both enjoyed a salad (green with a nice vinaigrette for her; Casaer with white anchovies for me), an entree (goat cheese ravioli for her, a delicious salmon with beans and arugula for me) and a dessert (a pumpkin cheesecake for her, a peach tart for me) along with a glass of Bacchus Pinot Noir and coffees (the drinks are extra). An outstanding value, great service and very nice environment.Special Features:
- Porkchop Amazingly DeliciousUpscalehealthynaturalVIPDined on 11/6/2014The food is absolutely delicious and satisfying. We loved it's!! Pork chop and sides were tremendously good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerIAIADined on 11/5/2014I had not been to Tribeca grill in a while. I do not know why I have not. The feel of the restaurant is sophisticated, yet comfortable. The food was understandable, yet delicious. The service is beyond good. Whomever is training the wait staff deserves a raise. There might be fancier food and atmosphere elsewhere, but there will be no better experienceSpecial Features:
- Dinner with good friendsBdayInNYCDined on 11/4/2014Great food, excellent service and awesome atmosphere! Everything was just right and top notch from coat check when we arrived until we departed. Never felt rushed and able to enjoy our meal, our wine and our conversation. Definitely will return next time in NYC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect DiningBirthday2013Dined on 11/4/2014Dinner was perfectly prepared, tasteful. Staff was very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this place for anyone, and especially if it is a special occasion or a 1st date for that matter as this place can do no wrong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience and great foodTMWNYCDined on 11/4/2014I had dinner here for my father's birthday. It had the perfect blend of a trendy location and a menu that can please anyone. I had the sea scallops. To die for. Great wine selection too. I will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rick1730Dined on 11/1/2014Great food, great service, very helpful wine guy. Overall great dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The food was outstanding, however, I wish the portions would have been a little larger.... Other than that, the service was impeccable and the ambiance was magnificent....I absolutely love the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointsPatAVIPDined on 10/31/2014Took some out of town visitors here and the food and service were superb. Delicious duck entree, terrific crab cakes, great wine. Had a terrific corner booth - although it was Halloween night so the restaurant was uncharacteristically quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experiencePaulaEatsDined on 10/30/2014The lamb chops and vegetables were cooked perfectly. My daughter had duck breast which was also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 14_USnyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014Great menu, excellent service and surprising good value, we wil definitely be back, well worth a visitSpecial Features:
- Wonderful Neighborhood RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Loved it, great food, great service, very close to downtown NYC.Special Features:
- They did everything right!PugginsDined on 10/24/2014Aisha called the day before to assure us that everything was in order with our reservation. They requested the name of the person celebrating a birthday and asked if we needed a booster seat for the three year old. LOVED our wait staff. Attentive, fun, professional. When the birthday cake and candle came out for the "birthday person"....they brought one for the three year old too. Nice touch! We've dined at Tribeca Grill before, with several large parties, and have always been impressed. The staff, while being totally together with food and drink, seems to be having as much fun as the patrons.Special Features:
- Nostolgic classLeskerr67Dined on 10/20/2014We booked Tribeca to yoast our whole 7 day trip to NYC and both our kids birthdays 16 and 18, it didnt disappoint, from the monent of our arrival we experienced warmth, class, quality and exceptional food. An amazing evening which will remain in our memories for years to come. "We'll be back !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef is great, Service needs workElevatedTASTEDined on 10/20/2014Imagine a night that is not busy, but the service pushes you through the meal. To make matters worse, she brought my appetizer and fish dish at the same time, making it literally impossible to enjoy both at the same time while the fragile fish got cold. I had the beet salad and the Salmon, which was perfectly cooked. I had a manhatten, which was very well executed. I'd go back, but hope for better service. yay to the chef. have a chat with your servers to do justice for your food.Special Features:
- Tribeca Grill TreatGregVIPDined on 10/20/2014Entertained client here and everything was outstanding. Food was awesome. Wine was outstanding as well. Service was tops!Special Features:
- Great Place to go!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Being an out of town visitor, thebtribeca offers an iconic place where groups can enjoy fantastic food and superb wines in a unique and comfy ambience... A must for all travelers!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must try...DnA168Dined on 10/19/2014Great service, food was delicious. We celebrated our 33rd Anniversary there and we had a great time. We ordered Crab Cake & Salmon Tartare for appetizers, Baby Lamb Chops & Duck Breast for Entrees. For Dessert the Apple, Peach & Cranberry Crumbles. Everything was up to our expectations, except one minor thing. The Bread was very hard & chewy for us. Other than that, we'll definitely go back again and hopefully we might get lucky and meet Robert DeNiro or Lou Diamond Phillips?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing food-wiseDaisyDined on 10/18/2014We were received friendly and were seated at a nice round table for 10. My starter, shrimp tempura, turned out to be deep fried, small pieces of fish, maybe shrimp. Too much, maybe not shrimp, and definitely not tempura. Main and dessert were all right. The waiters insisted, to the point of irritation, to fill and refill my glasses of water and wine. Upselling, fine, but pushing it, very bad-mannered! This was my 2nd time around there. Probably my last.Special Features: