375 Greenwich St
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
TriBeCa - Downtown
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.myriadrestaurantgroup.com/
- Phone: 2129413900
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday 11:00am-3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am-3:00pm;
Midday: Monday - Friday 3:00pm-5:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5:30pm-10:30pm, Friday & Saturday 5:30pm-11:30pm, Sunday 5:30pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Kamal Rose
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Yes, depending on your location. Food and beverage minimums apply.
- Cross Street: corner of Franklin
- Public Transit: 1 train at Franklin St
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Parking is available at several locations in the neighborhood. An indoor garage is located directly across the street from the restaurant on Greenwich Street which offers discounted parking after 4 PM.
A word from Tribeca Grill
Located in the heart of downtown Manhattan, Tribeca Grill is a true New York City landmark. Co-owned by renowned restaurateur Drew Nieporent and legendary actor Robert De Niro, the Grill continues to receive many prestigious awards including, the coveted Grand Award from Wine Spectator Magazine every year since 2002. As a must-visit wine destination, the Grill features an extensive list featuring the world's largest selection of Châteauneuf du Pape (over 250) as well as many rare California Cabernet verticals. The 2,000 selection, 20,000 bottle list is one of only seven restaurants in New York to receive the Grand Award. Executive Chef Kamal Rose's market-driven menu features robust dishes such as Grilled Atlantic Salmon with Rataouille and Seared Sea Scallops with Butternut Squash, Chanterelles & Smoked Bacon Risotto.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tribeca Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
359 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (160)special occasion (158)fit for foodies (145)notable wine list (138)good for groups (125)great for lunch (98)romantic (89)great for outdoor dining (62)great for brunch (58)hot spot (52)vibrant bar scene (47)late-night find (34)kid-friendly (34)scenic view (9)Show More
- Decent not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/30/2014Not my first time but was really let down. Food was good till we got entrees - my lamb was served raw and I had to ask twice to get I cooked properly. Was surprised as I was specific when I ordered I wanted rare/pink not raw.
- The food is not fresh!squashieDined on 8/29/2014Had the driest steak ever and it was charred beyond recognition. Really upsetting because it's a beautiful restaurant with decent waitstaff. The food came at a temperature and stiffness that would make you believe it was just microwaved ---Special Features:
- Never Fails...LoveroffoodVIPDined on 8/29/2014Been to TriBeca Grill so many times that I've lost count. Not only is it my favorite go to restaurant but my mom is a huge fan. Keep up the great work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal @ TGAustinPDined on 8/28/2014Third time I'd eaten at TG, the last being 5 or 6 years ago, and the place was even better than I remembered. Had a great evening, couldn't fault food, service or ambience (even with restaurant half full on a Thursday evening). St Louis ribs were to die for which, judging by the number of them being served, is a fact well known to those more regular than myself. Planning to return for my 50th birthday next year.Special Features:
- ExcellentPetfect4usDined on 8/28/2014We come here every time we are in NY. Our son has food allergies, and for him to be able to eat a three course dinner without worries is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OK...AussieReview4uDined on 8/27/2014A group of 8 of us went here to celebrate a milestone birthday. Food average, and the wait staff hovered over us all night urging us to finish so they could close and go home...most uncomfortable. Perhaps I was tired as some of my guests quite enjoyed the experience and didn't share my sentiments but as the host I was somewhat disappointed. The sommelier however was very good...we did have some great wines on his recommendation.Special Features:
- Great experienceLilly13Dined on 8/25/2014We have really enjoyed our experience at Tribeca grill. We chose the duck and the filet of beef + chocolate cake and banana tart. Amazing. We will come back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great VibeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/24/2014Not a tourist spot, First time in the Tribeca area, very vibrant neighborhood. Very Good meal, good wine. Seating could of been more comfortable.Special Features:
- JeffChefVIPDined on 8/24/2014This place has declined substantially from prior visits. The bread was stale (it was replaced with fresh bread when we complained), and the crab cakes were clearly warmed-up leftovers. The fact that we dined on a Sunday evening is no excuse. Cutting costs seems to have prevailed over quality food.
- 50th Birthday TreatDiningAddictDined on 8/23/2014My friends were flying in from London and San Francisco so we wanted to feel very much together. The lovely round table, though a little large, meant we could all make eye-contact and conversation. The service was super - our waitress patiently allowing for our excited catching-up and indecision! I loved that even the greeter wished me a Happy Birthday as I left - how did she know?! It felt like a special occasion, without being stuffy. Shame Mr. De Niro didn't drop by. Guess my friends couldn't quite swing that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible ServiceChrisNYCVIPDined on 8/21/2014Went there for lunch, took an hour and 45 minutes for us to get through a 3 course meal. Two of us ordered the same entree, one medium and one well done, and the waiter didn't know which was which. It was a a hot day and the air conditioning was not on. A terrible dining experience.
- Perfect ending to NY weekend!PurrfectDined on 8/17/2014We couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening! The sea scallops not only looked delightful; they were unbelievably delicious. The service was warm and friendly with adequate time to relax and enjoy the food. The wine selection was incredible and the wine we selected was a perfect choice. Most of all, I loved the "feel" of the restaurant; tastefully decorated accenting the beautiful brick interior. A great way to end our NYC weekend experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty placecitybites1Dined on 8/16/2014The look of Tribeca Grill is great, the service was also very good. The food was fine, but I have to say it was nothing special. With all the hype about the food I was expecting something much more original and done to perfection. It was nice but not memorable.Special Features:
- foodfreakfoodfreakDined on 8/16/2014Great place! Food deliciously fantastic, service attentive, all is great here.Special Features:
- Always on our "Must Eat There" listluv2travelDined on 8/15/2014We stumbled on Tribeca Grill on one of our previous visits and make it a point to eat there each time we are in New York City. We found that it was great for lunch as well as dinner. Service and food is excellent. We are looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Tribeca LandmarkbibtodineVIPDined on 8/15/2014When Tribeca opened it was an oasis in a restaurant desert. While there are now a number of good restaurants in Tribeca, Tribeca Grill is still among the best. Not only is the food great, there is a good selection. The service is both efficient and friendly. As for the wine list, one could spend hours having fun reviewing it. What ore can you ask for in a restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best!!!!Anjaberlin158Dined on 8/14/2014Exzellent service from Kyle. Very good food, vivid Crowd. We loved it. Best Choice for restaurant Week, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Post wedding celebrationBamaBrideDined on 8/14/2014TriBeCa Grill was the perfect spot for our wedding celebration! We had six friends at our table, and though a bit noisy, we were able to all talk easily. We may have contributed to the noise level ourselves! The service was outstanding! Very attentive but never intrusive. Michael was excellent! All of us ordered a different dish, and we all enjoyed everything we ate. No pretentiousness here; only great food, wine and service. I would definitely come back on my next trip to NYC, and recommend TriBeCa Grill to friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tribeca dreamOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014Very nice restaurant with a quick and nice service and good food. We spent a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid food, but menu is getting oldDisappointedDinerDined on 8/14/2014While it is a convenient neighborhood spot with an excellent wine list, the service has slipped and the food become a bit dull. Even the wonderful white wine was not up to par as it was served too warm. They need to crack the whip with the wait staff and introduce a new menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, gracious serversEmily91Dined on 8/14/2014We came here for restaurant week lunch and had a great experience. We had the roasted beer salad which was delicious. The poached salmon was a very hearty portion (a rarity for Restaurant Week) and was beautifully served with it's accompanying sauce. The chocolate cake we had for dessert was amazingly decadent. The servers were very sweet though it took us a while to get our check. Regardless, I'd come back here again and I see why it's an institution in Tribeca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time !!!FoodieDined on 8/12/2014Have dined at Tribeca Grill in NY many times and never disappointed. A must if you are visiting the Big Apple !!!Special Features:
- I Expected More!Shan78Dined on 8/12/2014The best thing about this place is the service. everyone is attentive. For the amount of $$$ I expected the food to tast better. I had the mahi mahi with zuchinin salad that didn't have much flavor to it. The portion was fine but it need more seasoning. My boyfriend had the St. Louis style ribs with potatoe salad. The ribs had a nice sauce but the meet wasn't very tender. I enjoyed my Rose wine. That was the highlight.Special Features:
- Restaurant week enjoyableJC12Dined on 8/12/2014I visited the Tribecca Grill during restaurant week. I was very pleased with the choices given for lunch. I had a delicious beet salad which consisted of greens and red and orange beets in a light tasteful dressing. For entree a well seasoned half chicken and desert peach pastry with sorbet and cream. This was my first time there and would go back even when it's not restaurant week. A very pleasant experience with friends. The location is very close to the 911 Museum and subway and Path trains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYC Restaurant WeekphotodineVIPDined on 8/11/2014Service in this restaurant was great. We stuck to the restaurant week menu which was not that great, but because the service was so wonderful I will try it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great winesBrfrDined on 8/10/2014The restaurant is a nice place and has a great wine list but the food is too salt or too spicy.Special Features:
- Fine dining great ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2014We went to TriBeCa Grill for my birthday while we were in NYC. It was in a neighborhood dwelling which was nice, as we were staying in midtown Manhattan. We were hoping for a nice romantic dinner. The hostess greeted us and was very friendly. She seated us in a booth type table. There was a large table next to us and the people were talking so loudly that we couldn't help but over hear most of their conversation. Which after awhile was becoming annoying. It took awhile for a server to acknowledge us. I was rather disappointed in the service I thought since it was a fine dining it would have been better. Was disappointed in the menu. We chose the filet with spinach and mashed potatoes. The steak was very good and cooked perfect. Overall a C.
- Tribecca Grill NYRWLoLoDined on 8/10/2014Service left much to be desired. Food was fair. Good atmosphere though.Special Features:
- Perfect brunchdaniroseDined on 8/10/2014Really enjoyed my brunch here. The food was outstanding. The staff was all around phenomenal. Beautiful ambience. Classic TriBeCa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014We had never been here before but found the restaurant and the area very inviting and fun. The food was excellent, the service also very good. They were attentive, professional and also wiling to allow us plenty of time to linger. We were there with family who we hadn't seen in a long time and spent a long time catching up. We weren't rushed in any way which is incredibly refreshing.Special Features:
- Good food, Entertaining atmospherePtownManDined on 8/9/2014We went not knowing what to expect, only that we didn't believe Robert Deniro would associate himself with a crappy place. Well, even having no expectations, we were very impressed. Food was wonderful, and the deserts were well thought out. We had a reservation for 7:15, but we managed to get there quite early, and they let found a table for us anyway. I'd strongly recommend giving this place a try.Special Features:
- Great serviceUhn2000Dined on 8/8/2014Friendly service and fantastic food. We had a 2 year old and they accommodated perfectly. Wife and I were both able to finish our meals as the servers even help entertain our son a little. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Resturant week outingUpperwestsiderDined on 8/8/2014Food was well presented, tasty, overall first rate. Only slip up was decaf coffee was not hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Walked OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Made a 530 reservation. Arrived on time. Ordered the food promptly. We were given our single dinner rolls and once completed, the plates were removed. We ordered a salad, which was simple. We waited and waited. 45 minutes later other patrons were being served that came in after us (we ordered scallops and a filet mignon). I promptly ordered my check and we left the premises and had a very enjoyable evening elsewhere.
- Nice first experiencesingshannDined on 8/5/2014Booked this for a friend's birthday, and it was great. The service was great, they were attentive without making us feel rushed, and the food was tasty. We all ordered off of the restaurant week menu, and they didn't skimp us on portion sizes, experience, service, etc....this has been an issue at some other not-to-be-named restaurants I've been to during restaurant week. I would absolutely come back to Tribeca Grill after the lovely meal we had there.Special Features:
- An Oldie But A GoodieGarmentoVIPDined on 8/5/2014Still wonderful after all these years. Like fine wine this place gets better with age.Special Features:
- Great spotJvryanDined on 8/5/2014I am a huge Bobby fan as well as a big food conisure. This place was greater than Imcould have imagined. The menu is eclectic as the Bear In Bearsville, my all time favorite. You see so many celebrity spots living off a name, not here, the food is the star.Special Features:
- ShaNoa07Dined on 8/5/2014It was my sister's first visit there and she loved everything about the restaurant. We had a very enjoyable time. The wait staff is always very professional, polite and well groomed. I love TriBeCa Grill!Special Features:
- Great for restaurant week!PianomomVIPDined on 8/4/2014Had a wonderful lunch during Restaurant Week. The food was amazing and a reasonable wine list. Wonderful service. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner, restaurant week 2014nycdinerDined on 8/3/2014My second time here. Took a while before server approached table after being seated, but once server came, he was attentive. Food was excellent, portions plenty. Rib dish was a plate mountain of tender, fall-off-the-bone meat. Chocolate cake was dense, rich, delicious. Wine list from Dave's pick is trustworthy. Very enjoyable dinner. Look forward to returning to restaurant.Special Features: