375 Greenwich St
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
TriBeCa - Downtown
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.myriadrestaurantgroup.com/
- Phone: 2129413900
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday 11:00am-3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am-3:00pm;
Midday: Monday - Friday 3:00pm-5:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5:30pm-10:30pm, Friday & Saturday 5:30pm-11:30pm, Sunday 5:30pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Kamal Rose
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Yes, depending on your location. Food and beverage minimums apply.
- Cross Street: corner of Franklin
- Public Transit: 1 train at Franklin St
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Parking is available at several locations in the neighborhood. An indoor garage is located directly across the street from the restaurant on Greenwich Street which offers discounted parking after 4 PM.
A word from Tribeca Grill
Located in the heart of downtown Manhattan, Tribeca Grill is a true New York City landmark. Co-owned by renowned restaurateur Drew Nieporent and legendary actor Robert De Niro, the Grill continues to receive many prestigious awards including, the coveted Grand Award from Wine Spectator Magazine every year since 2002. As a must-visit wine destination, the Grill features an extensive list featuring the world's largest selection of Châteauneuf du Pape (over 250) as well as many rare California Cabernet verticals. The 2,000 selection, 20,000 bottle list is one of only seven restaurants in New York to receive the Grand Award. Executive Chef Kamal Rose's market-driven menu features robust dishes such as Grilled Atlantic Salmon with Rataouille and Seared Sea Scallops with Butternut Squash, Chanterelles & Smoked Bacon Risotto.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tribeca Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
352 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (161)special occasion (141)fit for foodies (137)notable wine list (137)good for groups (136)great for lunch (91)romantic (87)great for outdoor dining (65)hot spot (62)vibrant bar scene (49)great for brunch (46)late-night find (34)kid-friendly (28)scenic view (10)Show More
- "Energetic" or too noisy?OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Hard to have a dinner conversation b/c noise level was too high. What's the point of having a delicious meal in a nice setting if you can't enjoy your company?Special Features:
- Still Great After All These YearsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/16/2014Had not been back to Tribeca Grill in several years so was curious if it held up for hosting special friends from out of town. Really delivered in terms of service, delicious straight ahead menu, top ingredients, and presentation. Wait staff were friendly and easy going, no agenda, allowing us to enjoy our evening. Love those chandeliers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningtravelgirlDined on 10/16/2014We decided to eat on the patio to soak up the New York Experience, it was interesting with lots going on. Food was excellent, would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dining experience!LuvfoodDined on 10/15/2014Outstanding food and service! Had a wonderful dinner experience for my daughter's 21st birthday. Great energetic and fun atmosphere with great food and wine selection. Thanks #Tribeca Grill from Miami to NYC worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerFrankieracDined on 10/12/2014We're in the habit of having a quiet family dinner on Sunday evenings. The kids, now young adults, will always choose Tribeca Grill. Ambiance, food & service are always excellent. Always earns 5 Stars.Special Features:
- Dinero knows foodLulu2527VIPDined on 10/12/2014I come here every time I come to NYC! great place in Tribeca and how can it not be owned by Robert Dinero! Fantastic food and drinks all the time!! I highly recommend!Special Features:
- Love it!KevinDined on 10/11/2014Terrific restaurant and staff! We all enjoyed the food, ambience, décor, and wine! Tiger, our server, was awesome, very friendly, and always smiled. Thanks for a great time and I would highly recommend this place to others, especially considering it's in a great area with lots to do!Special Features:
- Salute to De NirohappyasaclamVIPDined on 10/9/2014One of my all time favorites. I have been going there since it opened and it just gets better and better!Special Features:
- Comfort & Good FoodMrscriticalDined on 10/9/2014Tribeca Grill could easily become for us one of those favorite, comfortable neighborhood spots to visit time and time again. The service was excellent and we were given plenty of time to enjoy our meal. The Filet was one of the best I have ever had, cooked to perfection. The menu is varied and interesting. All in all, a great lively spot, highly recommend.Special Features:
- Good tip!MAPMDined on 10/8/2014The ambiance was nice and the service really good. I had the swordfish and the sauce was... Great!Special Features:
- Still Excellent and Dependablepairof8sVIPDined on 10/8/2014After 24 years Tribeca Grill still does not disappoint! The cocktails are excellent and bartenders knowledgeable and friendly. The waitstaff was fantastic. Short rib pierogi's were RIDICULOUS....beautifully plated, creamy, and a trip to Flavor Town. Scallops were cooked perfectly and delicious. The barbecued ribs were crazy tender, aromatic, and succulent. Among the best ribs I've ever had, and that includes Arthur Bryant's in Kansas City! Prices are not crazy. Would go back here in a New York minute.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vibrant and funLindajsweetpeaVIPDined on 10/8/2014Great restaurant with innovative food. Service very good. Sommelier a bit overseer.Special Features:
- Perfect NightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/8/2014The resturant was extremely busy for a Wednesday night, which was great. Celebrated my wife's birthday (party of 5). The waitress was excellent and provided the perfect level of service. We never felt rushed or hurried. The food was fantastic and everyone throroughly enjoyed their meals. The Tribeca Grill is one of our NYC favorites!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2014Had limited expectations about the famous Tribeca Grill. The restaurant is fantastic. Great ambiance, measured and knowledgeable service but most of all ... the food. Unpretentious and delicious.Special Features:
- Great dining experience!LaneyDined on 10/4/20141st visit to NYC and we were recommended to eat here. Food was delicious. Beautifully presented. They couldn't do enough for us. Waiters knew all about the menu. The wine list was incredible. A bit overwhelming but for wine buffs a visit is a must! Would definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoyableIrishfoodiesNYtourDined on 10/4/2014Eight of us went for dinner in Tribeca Grill on a Saturday night. The food was really great and we were very well looked after. The staff were attentive but not too in your face. They were quick to offer to take a group photo of us which was lovely. If we had one complaint and it is only a very small one, it was that there was no regular beer available. Food wise everything was excellent but the duck and scallops were outstanding. And the desserts were yummy. Great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food to die forKaffakVIPDined on 10/3/2014Any time a place smells like truffle oil you know it's going to be good. The scene was lively and not at all pretentious. The food was amazing, everything from the bread to the short rib dishes to the pasta, fish and steak! The crab cake was the best I've ever had. The only issue was that it took a while to take our order. The sommelier chose a great bottle of wine for us and I appreciated his ability to take cues and his tact in suggesting a fairly priced bottle without making us feel cheap. My pregnant friend realized she couldn't eat crab after ordering and they happily switched out her order (I didn't catch one eye roll!), a sign of outstanding service . I couldn't have chosen a better place to celebrate my fiancees birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingmomoVIPDined on 10/3/2014the food was good but the service mediocre at bestSpecial Features:
- ExcellentDined on 10/3/2014We were beautifully greeted and were seated in a perfect table to remissness with family which was exactly what we wanted to do. Service was pleasant and attentive to our every need. The menu was a little more abbreviated than expected but offered something for everyone. Other than the portions being small everything went really well. This was a reunion ,of sorts, for my family and we felt right at home and very well attended to. All in all it was perfect for the occasion. It was evident that the hostess,waiter, and busboy really wanted to insure that we were catered to without hovering over us. Job well done.Special Features:
- Lunch at TriBeCa Grilllac59Dined on 9/30/2014Made plans to go to 9 11 Museum Thought of TriBeCa Grill for lunch first. It was a good thought. Place still looks good. Like the art on the walls. Food was good but service was great. Ate at the bar. It was a good moveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentluvNYCdiningDined on 9/29/2014Was there for my birthday dinner with my husband. Very romantic and the Filet was the best I've ever had! Highly recommend. It definitely added to our NYC experience!Special Features:
- Enjoyed the experienceMissNinaDined on 9/26/2014Great service. Great food. Great wine. Great spot to start our vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great waiter & all staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Janet was our Waiterand she was superb. All of the staff who attended us were good and helpful, Josh in particular who was friendly and knowledgeable. Janet was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outoftownerDined on 9/26/2014Everything we had was delicious with the exception of the peach tart. The peaches were dry, flavorless and hard. Even canned peaches would have been an improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant everFranciscoDined on 9/24/2014We celebrated our engagement at Tribeca Grill. It was the best choice ever!! Service was outstanding and also the dinner was delicious!!Special Features:
- Fabulous all the way aroundBlairVIPDined on 9/24/2014I took my daughter and 3 other young women to dinner; we could not have had a better dining experience! Our waiter, the wait staff, the hostess and sommelier were incredibly helpful & friendly and anticipated our needs without hovering. The food was delicious and the setting was comfortably elegant. We will return no question!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One not to missaussiesabroadDined on 9/22/2014On the recommendation of our US friends, we took the subway from Times Square to the Tribeca Grill. After our experience there, I would even walk the trip the next time - the food and service was that good. A must on any visit to NYC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendliest Servers in the City!Zag1Dined on 9/22/2014We ate at several places and you had the nicest, friendliest servers(Danielle& Janet) who went out of their way to make us welcome even though they were quite busy. Janet even sent us home with cookies! Great food and very affordable! We travel a lot and to find a place that is cool, hip and not pretentious is so refreshing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/21/2014Was worried TriBeCa grill would be touristy and relying on name of owner. Not to have worried! We were welcomed on Sunday at noon and taken care of by a lovely server and the manager was always popping by. Great brunch menu. I had a Bloody Mary and amazing home made granola and scrambled eggs with gravy (on the side!) and biscuit. Gravy has meat which I was fine with. Husband had 2 bottles of a delicious Icelandic wheat beer and the goat cheese omelet with bacon. It was all fresh and very delicious. Lots of staff to refill water, clear table etc. We were in no rush and they were fine with that. Will definitely recommend and return next time we are in ny! It was also kid friendly so when we travel with our 2 daughters will happily go!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and wonderful servicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Outstanding service and delicious food in a buzzy restaurant we had a great night with our 3 year old too!Special Features:
- TNT USA 2014tntusa4014Dined on 9/16/2014Great food and atmosphere to celebrate or just have a great meal top location in TriBeCaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a great anerversery dinnerBrianDined on 9/13/2014Thank you for a special evening . Great food and a surprice anerversery cake for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very averagekikimcgeeDined on 9/13/2014This dining experience was mediocre. The service was ok but not great. The food was very average. It's been a place we've been meaning to get to but would not return to or recommend.
- Not what its built up to beMrFoodDined on 9/13/2014I would not recommend this restaurant. Food was mediocre at best. I had the lump crab cake. Was not served very warm and the level of presentation seemed very pedestrian. Seasoning was lacking. Then for dinner I had the glazed spare ribs with a fingerling potato salad. Dry ribs and truly tasteless potato salad. Long story short I wasn't the only person at my table of 3 who wasn't happy with their meal. To get to the bathrooms you take a long walk downstairs, through creepy doors where you can see a security guard standing watch for another business and unkept DiNero movie posters on the walls in dinged up, dusty cheap plastic frames. Really!? I doubt seriously that Robert Dinero has been there in ages. Shabby and sad. Server was good.
- DivineRikkiDoodlessDined on 9/13/2014Very friendly staff not at all pretentious. Excellent service brilliant food and wine and was ideal for our double celebration, my birthday and my son and daughter-in-laws wedding anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!luvfinefoodDined on 9/13/2014Stanley at the Bar was wonderful. Service at Table was great and food was outstanding. Thank you! We will come again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IAIADined on 9/10/2014Tribeca grill is one of the old time Tribeca restaurants and after all of the see years, it is still great. Everything about the meal was fantastic. Some if the newer "hot spots could learn somethingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodPrincipessaDined on 9/7/2014We were 8 persons having a nice dinner except for the food being very uneven. Two of us got so much salt so the food were more or less unedible. One got the food without salt which made it unedible because of that. The other 5 were very pleased with their orders. We did not say anything because we did not want to spoil the party. It was a pity though, it was a very special occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent!ace1226Dined on 9/6/2014We were a party of We were a party of eight and not one complaint. Very pleasurable experience. Great service, very good food . Will definitely go again. Service staff very attentive but you didn't even know they were there until you needed something. Loved the art work and all of the Robert Di Nero memorabelia downstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!sanbenedettoDined on 9/4/2014Our stay at the Tribeca Grill was outstanding! The service was perfect, the location magnificent and the food absolutely delicious! The quality/price ratio is very fair!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.