Tribeca Americana Bistro & Lounge
62 Main Street
Colleyville, TX 76034Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Tribeca Americana Bistro & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tribecaamericana.com/
- Phone: 8177883998
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm;
BRUNCH: Sunday: 11:00am -2:00pm;
DINNER: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Sage Sakiri
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our SOHO party room can accompany private parties of up to 30 people. The Tribeca Lounge can also be used for parties of up to 70 people.
- Private Party Contact: Host 8177883998
- Entertainment: Tribeca Americana Lounge offers live music, cocktails, and small bites menu from 9:00pm -12:00am on Thursday and 9:00pm-2:00am on Friday and Saturday.
- Special Events: Special events at Tribeca include Wine tasting dinners, live music performances in the Tribeca Lounge, or set 4 course menus for holidays and special occasions. Stay up to date with all the excitement Tribeca Americana has to offer by visiting www.TribecaAmericana.com/special-events
A word from Tribeca Americana Bistro & Lounge
Tribeca’s concept is built around - Continental American Cuisine with an immigrant influence from around the world; but done with a twist of our comfort American food zone, using fresh local produce, protein and fish. We offer a full bar and eclectic wine list, balcony dining for a romantic dinners , an outdoor patio, and private party rooms for any occasion.Continued
The SoHo room is perfect for business meetings with Wi-Fi and projection screen for electronic viewing for any presentation.
The SoHo room is perfect for business meetings with Wi-Fi and projection screen for electronic viewing for any presentation.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tribeca Americana Bistro & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Bistro and LoungeCharlesHDined on 12/31/2013We have been to this Bistro several times for lunch and dinner and New Year's eve the service and food was great and the Bistro is a great place to have a great meal and is close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Help! Stop the saltzorroVIPDined on 12/18/2013My meal was coated with salt. My fish must have been caught in either Salt Lake or the Dead Sea. It was a cardiologists dream dinner. Perhaps the chef was off that night. Meals are usually good.
- Great food - needs more folks!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2013Food was absolutely delicious!! Can't say enough good things about food... Unfortunately the ambiance, wine list, waiter, etc... Weren't as perfect. We were there on a Tuesday night - and it was so yummy I went back with friends on Friday night. On Tuesday there was one other couple in restaurant... Thought it was just bc it was a Tuesday... But Friday night had about the same crowd. Hope folks 'find' this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Colleyvilles bestCELEDined on 11/20/2013TriBeCa seems to be the tastiest restaurant in Colleyville, consistently good with nice atmosphere and servers. Colleyville has a great unique restaurant scene with Next and Citrus but TriBeCa leads the pack. Refreshing to get away from the chain restaurants of southlake.Special Features:
- Great restaurant for ColleyvilleFrankMVIPDined on 11/18/2013This is the third time we have been to Tribeca, and the food was as good as ever. Service was excellent. After eating we wondered why we haven't been more often. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not to par with pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/9/2013Selected based on reviews and were highly diasapointed, would never return. 15 mins after we had placed our order waiter advised They ran out of steak/filet. went for fish and was overcooked. They did not offer appologize for wait time nor running out of steak. Food is not worth the price.
- Tribecca - A Neighborhood GemRenovaDined on 11/9/2013I had forgotten how much I enjoy Tribecca and was totally impressed all over again when I took a friend there who had not been before. The waitress was outstanding--attentive, but we didn't feel rushed. Love, love the peach bellini martinis. The food was excellent. Only disappointment was we were late ordering dessert and they were out of the creme brulee--a fave of mine. Colleyville is fortunuate to have several wonderful restaurants now--and Tribecca is one of them. Recommend..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need's a little moreWeekenderDined on 11/7/2013Food was prepared well, but there was no "wow" factor with any of the dishes besides the dessert. Also, not a lot of food and we left a little hungry, and we are NOT big eaters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Fine Dining in ColleyvilleRichVIPDined on 11/7/2013Very Fine Dining at a very reasonable price. Excellent wine list with good range of wines, not heavily slanted to higher priced bottles. Our favorite! Very highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had been here before andannieDined on 11/4/2013I had been here before and it was great. This time they were changing their wine list and had very poor selection of wines. Food was not as good as before. Might try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchzorroVIPDined on 10/24/2013Great food, attentive service and good value. Drinks fairly priced.Special Features:
- 2nd time aroundReturnTripDined on 10/18/2013My wife and I made a return trip to Tribeca and had an equally great experience as the first visit. It's a quaint restaurant, with terrific food, excellent service, and reasonable prices for an upscale experience. We will be going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Intimate Space with delectable foodLuv2drinkDined on 10/5/2013The setting is small which is perfect.....although a bit loud for such a intimate setting. Every dish was prepared with care and was delicious with every bite. Wait staff efficient but unnoticed perfect for a nice evening. Colleyville should feel lucky to have Tribeca Amercan Bistro!Special Features:
- Great FindCorpsDadDined on 10/2/2013...first time visit, will definitely become a regular. Food was superb, impressive service (wasn't intrusive, was friendly rather than stiff or 'programmed'). Ambience was great until a very loud table was seated next to us, they were very distracting. The salmon was carefully and properly prepared, and was simply excellent...came with a delicious cream sauce..as good as you will get in any high-end restaurant. Decent wine list at REASONABLE prices. It is so nice not to be 'held up' for a bottle of wine. Also had the pork tenderloin, would definitely do that again. While this place is not a bargain, it is a good value. Everything is mostly high-end, with something less than high-end pricing. All in all, a very satisfying experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal. Great menu.Eats910Dined on 9/25/2013Hard to find a good restaurant near DFW airport if you're from out of town. This place is quite good. Small gourmet portions. Interesting menu. Been there twice...will go back again for sure me time I'm in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Award-winning Chef!DiningDeeDined on 9/21/2013Chef Sage is a James Beard Award winner! I first met him in one of my neighborhood favorites and was sad to see him go. I am so happy to have found him again. What I appreciate is a moderately priced menu that most diners could enjoy. The Panne Cotta was a delightful desert experience and one of my all time favorites. Great job, Chef Sage! I will be back...with more friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, excellent service!PleasantlySurprisedDined on 9/6/2013The waiter, Ryan, was extremely courteous and helpful. He chatted us up and laughed with us. The sweet potato puree soup was probably my favorite part of the meal, but the mole-style chicken and creme brulee were also amazing. Service was fast without feeling rushed. I will definitely dine here again. I didn't know that there was a "fancy" restaurant so close to my house, and I would definitely recommend it to any foodie who is wanting a unique meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very satisfied customerJollyDined on 9/4/2013This is our third visit to Tribeca Americana Bistro . The food and service only gets better. There is a real talent in the kitchen. This is not a copy-cat menu . Treat your palate to an outstanding meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedAnnieDined on 8/22/2013My general impression is that attempts to create unique dishes results in strangely bland food. Since the abrupt closing of Sapristi, in Ft. Worth, my husband and I have hungered for well prepared bowls of mussels. Finding a listing on the Tribecca menu was what brought us to the restaurant--that and our continuing search for a mid-priced neighborhood bistro/restaurant. We were both distressed to see that at our 7:30 dining time, there was only one other couple there. Later, another couple came in. When we left there were 4or 5 people at the bar. We know that the restaurant is a tough one, with a high rate of failure. The dining public is very capricious and difficult to predict. It is our hope that menu changes can save Tribecca.
- Great placeChuckDined on 8/22/2013Another great dinner at Tribeca. I had the escargot appetizer and gnocchi for my entree, my wife had a salad and the filet. Everything was great and the wine pairings were perfect.Special Features:
- Nice date night spotSashaDined on 8/17/2013The restaurant is on the 2nd story and was a cozy spot. The food was nicely presented and everything we had was very tasty- spinach salad with pecans and gorgonzola, salmon and chocolate mousse. the waiter was very friendly and brought out the food faster than I expected. Overall, a great night!Special Features:
- Tribeca - a great findRickyDined on 8/10/2013Food was outstanding. It is obvious that the chef puts a lot of effort into details of quality of ingredients. Lots of choices, but not too many. Not the run of the mill menu. Different and very good. The only drawback was the noise level in the restaurant. We were there on Sat. night and the place was full. Will try to go back during the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menuChuckDined on 7/25/2013My wife and I went to Tribeca to try out their three course fixed price menu (offered every Thursday this summer). It was exceptional, and the wine pairings were perfect. A great idea from a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place - enjoyable dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2013Overall we had a very nice time and enjoyable dinner. I don't understand the other reviews that said the food lacked flavor - our meal was wonderful. I hope that the residents of Colleyville help keep this restaurant open!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dont Forget about dining at the BarTop10VIPDined on 7/3/2013The bartender mixed great cocktails, and was happy to serve my friend and I appetizers, or entrees at the bar! It appears they have drink specials every evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the best restaurantChuckDined on 6/29/2013Still the best restaurant in the area by far. Excellent food, outstanding waitstaff. Easily comparable to the best uptown Dallas and Sundance Square in Fort Worth have to offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/26/2013Booked a table for birthday celebration. Arrived to discover A/C was out in beautiful dining room and were seated in the "backup" loud tacky dining room. Foie gras starter was the worst we'd ever had. Service was lackluster. Manager offered a second bottle of wine at no cost. He probably figured we'd drink enough to forget the terrible food, service and ambience. Main courses were either over or under cooked. We'd been there one other time and the food was good Expected much more. Won't be back.
- Best restaurant in NE Tarrant CountLisaDined on 6/25/2013We were so impressed with our dinner this week at Tribeca Americana Bistro. There's lots of chain restaurants out here where you can get a very average meal, but the selection and the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Dinner June 14, 13OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/14/2013Very disappointed in the service based on the quality of the food. Have had lunch there several times and the service was good and expected the same if not better at dinner. Oysters were ordered as an appetizer and served without a fish fork - had to use a salad fork. We were rushed to place our entrees which ended up being brought to us by the manager, not our waiter. Plates were not cleared from the table and when they were it was by the bussers or the manager. As the dining area became more full, the lack of attention and service was very apparent not only for us but for the rest of the diners.Special Features:
- Hidden Gem in ColleyvilleOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/7/2013My BFF and I had lunch before a spa day. Enjoying a pre-lunch cocktail, our waiter seemed a tad overeager, but he was friendly and smart enough to realize we were not on a lunch rush. Full bar had a nice selection of house wines and we were pleased that they offered gingerale as a mixer - this has become hard to find. We each had a mixed field greens salad. Great taste, but it could have used more candied pecans, and the greens were mushy (perhaps a casualty of the peaches?). We split the Roasted chicken breast with tomato concasse, artichoke and VIN Blanc. Absolutely delicious. Housed in a Tuscan style 2nd floor suite, it's a nice change from the cookie-cutter chain restaurants in Southlake Town Square. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for lunchlightbrownhairVIPDined on 6/5/2013Brought a friend who lives in the Californian wine country and she was very impressed with our local Colleyville "Bistro"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayJenniferVIPDined on 5/31/2013Was excited to try a new restaurant but I wasn't impressed. Maybe we tried to this restaurant on an off night? I ordered the special and 10 min later, they let me know I would need to pick something else so I did 5-10 more minutes later, they said they could still do it. The food was just okay. Not a fan of garlic being the only spice and that's what our dishes tasted like. Nothing was extremely flavorful other than a great salad. They were also out of the dessert that we liked and our reservations were at 7:45 so it wasn't super late. For this caliber of restaurant, I was expecting more...
- Great food and serviceHartypartyDined on 5/28/2013Third time here. Always a great meal. Love the homemade pasta and the creme brûlée is yum. Will definitely be back. Hope colleyville hood supports it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experience !myteeth45Dined on 5/20/2013Tribeca Americana is a great bistro with a very diverse unique menu ! We had several different appetizers , salads, & entrees ...& desserts .... Each was exquisitely served, & delectable ! The wait staff was very engaging, courteous , & knowledgable of the menu & the chef's talents !... Would recommend any diner who enjoys great, unique & delicious dining to try this little gem in Colleyville !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Mother's Day Brunch1trialgirlDined on 5/12/2013Our experience dining at Tribeca on Sunday (Mother's Day) was delightful. Food was terrific (one of the best eggs benedict I have ever had). The only problem was the service. We must have waited about 20-25 minutes before our waiter (poor thing was quite harried) first came to our table. I'm not sure if the reason for the delay was because y'all were busy (we saw many empty tables) or if it was for a different reason. In any case, this glitch notwithstanding, we thoroughly enjoyed the Brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/12/2013Great service, Fantastic gourmet food, Lively atmosphere. At last, Colleyville has a world class restaurant (since 62 Main).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent menu with well-thoughtOzymandiusDined on 5/11/2013Excellent menu with well-thought out pairings of sweet/salty combinations Very reasonably priced lunch menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit impressionTexasMimiDined on 5/3/2013This was our first time at Tribeca. While the food was good I would have preferred more items from the late night menu that were not available to us for dinner. Would have enjoyed the platter of cheeses and meats as a Pre dinner appetizer but not allowed for dinner just late night snacking. Our waiter was great though. The music after dinner was a bit on the loud side. Loud doesn't mean better. I was disappointed there was not soft music in the main dining area. Overall our experience was good but its not a place I'd go on a regular basis. For me its more of an every now and then spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would go again to try theOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/27/2013I would go again to try the regular dinner menu vs. the set menu.Special Features:
- More fine dining is neededOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/27/2013More fine dining is needed in the Southlake/Colleyville area. Unfortunately, this restaurant should be strenuously avoided. The lobster mac & cheese lacked any discernible cheese flavor, and it seemed as though escargot were place in the dish as a cheap substitute to lobster. The grilled octopus salad was inedible, with overcooked, rubbery octopus and a strange, poorly matched sauce. The duck special lacked any seasoning. The halibut was overcooked. The truffled pommes frites had no truffle flavor, and the salad needed vinegar, citrus, or some acid. Although the owner circulates to tables, he is distant and unengaged. This site seems cursed to recurrent restaurant failures.