Trevi's Restaurant - Omni Mandalay
221 Las Colinas Blvd East
Irving, TX 75039Neighborhood:
Las Colinas / Irving
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Trevi's Restaurant - Omni Mandalay
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/DallasMandalay/Dining.aspx
- Phone: (972) 869-5550
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am; Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gabino Acosta
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The elegant, private dining room is available for 2 - 80 guests. The chef will customize a menu for any desired taste.
- Private Party Contact: Brian Koenitzer / Dalee Miller 9728695550x
- Entertainment: Pianist, Paul Michalik provides entertainment Friday and Saturday evenings.
A word from Trevi's Restaurant - Omni Mandalay
We invite you to come and experience the newly remodeled Trevi's featuring a brand new Modern Italian Steakhouse menu created by our very own Executive Chef, Gabino Acosta. For breakfast you will experience an exploration through Italian, Traditional American and Southwestern favorites which is sure to get your day started off right. Join us for lunch whether for a quick business lunch or for a casual afternoon with a glass of wine on the patio in our gorgeously manicured courtyard overlooking Lake Carolyn. Our dinner menu features our steaks and chops which are marinated in olive oil, rosemary, thyme and garlic and served with your choice of side dish. In addition there are many other restaurant favorites to tempt your palate such as our prosciutto wrapped sea bass served with braised fennel and escarole or our bucatini pasta with short ribs and procini and morel mushrooms.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trevi's Restaurant - Omni Mandalay reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (7)good for groups (6)romantic (6)scenic view (5)notable wine list (4)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- revcoleDined on 9/21/2014Read several negative reviews about Trevi's, glad I didn't listen. I am cheap and don't like to spend lots of money but Trevi's was well worth it. Service was great, food was better.Special Features:
- NotImpressedDined on 9/12/2014The food was good and the service was great. There was a large table next to us and they were rather loud. They came in after us so we could not move. But I would recommend Trevi's to anyone wanting a nice place to dine, especially in the evening.Special Features:
- Great for business dinnerKevinBDined on 9/8/2014Trevi's has a great view, attentive service and an excellent wine list which was important to my clients.Special Features:
- Delicious SalmoncrharriDined on 9/5/2014Nice place for a quiet romantic dinner, nice views, good service and the salmon was delicious, perfectly cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerTXCoupleNightOutDined on 8/22/2014My husband and I stayed at the hotel and make dining reservations here. Upon making reservations, we communicated that it would be our anniversary. The server arrived at our table with two glasses of champagne to celebrate the occasion. We had excellent service throughout our dining experience, but cautious not to interrupt as we were enjoying our evening together with no kids. Then, we were surprised to receive a special dessert with "Happy 22nd Anniversary" written in chocolate on the plate. They made our night!!! And to food was AMAZING!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner choiceBenihanaDined on 8/8/2014I love the food and service at Trevi's, and the noise level is low so we can actually hear each other without strain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 185 reviews are from the Trevi's Restaurant - Omni Mandalay reviews archive.
- PoppyDined on 7/20/2014Our reservation was for 1:15 and was hoping for brunch buffet. However, we were advised that we were too late as it stopped at 1:00. Lunch menu was our second choice and proved to be very good. Hopefully we will have an opportunity to enjoy the buffet at some later date.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerJJ1222Dined on 7/6/2014We had our 1st Anniversary dinner at Trevi's and were very pleased with the evening. The food was definitely amazing and well worth the price. We had the NY Strip and Salmon; both were of high quality and had great flavor. The ambiance was very nice (after the table next to us left the restaurant) and the view from our table was beautiful, as we could see the lake from the window. Our wonderful server surprised us with free dessert and champagne for our anniversary - the cherry on top of a great evening! We highly recommend Trevi's - you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okJimmyVIPDined on 6/26/2014Nothing to brag about, nothing memorable. Sort of bland old fashion, not a very happening spot.
- Amazing Romantic BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014I took my boyfriend here for his birthday. We stayed in the hotel attached to the restaurant. It was the best steak we have ever eaten. Well worth the money. The view and patio were absolutely beautiful. We had a wonderful server. I believe her name was Sharon. She was so nice and not too over bearing. I can't wait to come back and have already recommended this restaurant to everyone I know.Special Features:
- Very Nice DinnermissedVIPDined on 6/20/20145 of us on a Friday night--decided to eat in our Hotel, and it was a great decision. I usually stray from hotel food, but everything from the service to the food was top notch. We all enjoyed our meals, and the ambiance at the windows overlooking the water is a nice plus. Great bread (and garlic!) and the salmon was perfectly prepared. Truffle mashed potatoes were excellent too.
- JudyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/2/2014We were in the Omni for a meeting and met our Dallas kids for late dinner. Great service and food very well seasoned and prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NMIRVIPDined on 5/31/2014service and food were great. excellent server with great service skills. Manager came to the table several times to make sure we are comfortable, food and service were to our expectations. love itSpecial Features:
- Las Colinas hidden gemGreatFind101Dined on 5/24/2014Who would have known this out of sight little gem would be such a golden find? On the lower level of the Omni, Trevi is an intimate, possibly romantic but also suitable for family groups fine Italian restaurant. Excellent service, awesome suggestions on wine pairings and conveniently located to route 114. Definitely a great find and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trevi is the bestBenihanaDined on 5/16/2014The food was terrific and the service wonderful! We love this restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent RestaurantjbuzzDined on 4/26/2014Beautiful and romantic. The food was amazing! The staff was very friendly and personable and the views was beautiful. Thank you and we'll see you again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dinnertreivDined on 4/21/2014The most romantic experience for me and my wife ever. I loved the food, amazing! The veiw from the patio was elegant, especially whe the sun went down! All staff was wonderful. I will diffently be back to enjoy the great restaurant again and again ! It was my wifes birthday,so I had a couple of special requests, the went above and beyond. Thank you so much , job well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service was excellent.NearbyVIPDined on 4/5/2014The Ciopino is one of the best around. The service was excellent and we had a great view of the lake. The restaurant was not very busy probably because of the weekend. Usually it is more active during the week due to business travelers. It was a quiet relaxing evening and very enjoyable to get away from the crowds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experience. serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/29/2014great dining experience. service was a little slow thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!!!DalTxDined on 3/2/2014Love eating here everytime I am in town. The menu is superb... dont change a thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian restaurantAutopilotDined on 2/21/2014Food and service were excellent. Great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Valentine's Day Restaurant!TrickyDined on 2/15/2014We were given the best seats in the Restaurant and the service and food was great! The waitress was very attentive and the special menu for vanentines day was great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that is lookng for nice quiet adult setting for you and your mate.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014I was really impressed with my overall experience. The foods was wonderful and the service was outstanding. I will definitely be returning and would recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodDreamzDined on 2/15/2014Food was excellent, portions was plentiful, service was excellent and attentive. They could improve on atmosphere. No table candles or flowers, ordinary setting. Food and service helped you overlook the lack of atmosphere.Special Features:
- Valentine's dinner at Trevi'sEbecerra31Dined on 2/15/2014The ambience, the food, the drinks, the service, everything, needed into a wonderful dining experience. It was our first visit there and our first Valentines together as a married couple. The staff was wonderful the hotel is wonderful and the restaurant is very beautifully done and the food was high quality and lovely...food presentation was beautiful as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experience.trudiethefoodieVIPDined on 2/10/2014Another great experience. I can't wait for the weather to get nice to dine on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experiencetrudiethefoodieVIPDined on 2/2/2014We enjoyed ourselves once again. Paul our server was delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch BuffettrudiethefoodieVIPDined on 1/23/2014My girlfriend and I meet for lunch at Trevi's restaurant and what a pleasant surprise. We had the lunch buffet, great value for $17. The delicious cured Italian meats and cheeses were worth the price alone. We enjoyed the bruschetta station as well. We rounded the meal out with the bread pudding. It was delicious. Lancer was our waiter, he was excellent and entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent place for a businessOreosandChardonnayVIPDined on 1/21/2014Excellent place for a business lunch. Casual elegance but approachable and not stuffy. We were able to discuss business without a lot of background noise even though the restaurant was 80% full. The salad bar is like no other in the metroplex! Three types of fresh greens, artichoke hearts, sliced figs, a wonderful selection of cheeses and veggies you won't find elsewhere. The soup was fabulous and full of flavor for a broth based soup. Trevi's is one of my favorite business lunch spots but I keep forgetting about it for dinner! Will have to try one day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- i'd come back for dinnerkarenDined on 12/31/2013we came during weekday lunch and they still served breakfast buffet. we had buffet as it included variety of food and was under 20$ per person. service was outstanding. they didn't have cookies at desert section and when I mentioned it the waiter brought assorted gourmet cookies from the kitchen. very nice for romantic or casual lunch. never been to this part of town, restaurant is located inside Omni hotel is beautiful part of Las Colinas which I never been too. excellent! would come back for dinner to try their specialty dish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chrismas BuffetJHR1Dined on 12/25/2013Very nice Christmas dinner; Best prime rib ever and fabulous choice of desserts (Would have appreciated labels on them though). Kids loved breakfast buffet. Could have used better signage for first time Trevi visitors once one arrived at the hotel.. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKeaglewindspiritDined on 12/25/2013We went for their Christmas day brunch, there was to desired from their food selection and quality. They advertised a $35 brunch, but didn't mention the additional 18% tacked on to the bill and were indicating an additional tip. So it was nearly $100 for a so-so meal, that on a good day is a $25 buffet at best.Special Features:
- Elegant, fine dininghappydinerDined on 12/22/2013We love the elegant atmosphere and excellent food at Trevi's. The service is attentive and friendly. Great for a leisurely lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- Food so so, but service not so muchLalaDined on 12/20/2013Caesar salad needed salt, but the pasta dishes were great. Our server kept going MIA on us, but I couldn't understand when she only had 1/5 tables in the barely occupied restaurant. If only the gratuity could be rescinded because she did not deserve it. I would suggest taking it to go rather than wasting your time with missing service.
- Lunch dateAnneDined on 12/8/2013I came here with my spouse for a lunch date. Food is great! Service is impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graet ExperienceHappyDInerDined on 12/1/2013I am truly iimpressed with the service and quality of food at Trevi's! And, I will be recommending Trevi's to my business colleagues as well as family members!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NIce Holiday Brunch with the FamilyXOXODined on 12/1/2013We enjoyed ourselves greatly. So many options and choices, we almost didn't know where to start. Great value. The staff was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- girls night outAnneDined on 11/12/2013my best friend and I came to Trevi's for a girls night out. I have to say this restaurant has the best service. Our server was Mark. He was so friendly. he was very knowledgable of the menu. It was a great night and we look forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I want to like it so I'll try againtough2pleaseDined on 11/8/2013Being familiar with Enjolie and the Omni Mandalay Hotel over the years but never having tried Trevi's, we decided we were missing out on an affordable place that had to be better than the reviews. Prices were higher than seemed appropriate for the food but the food was good. Portions were rather small. The dinner was spoiled by the service. Some disappointments would have been overlooked but the long periods without any contact with ample staff present was well below the price and reasonable expectations. I'm not dropping it to "poor" but it keeps me from recommending it until we try it again. We will, and I'll post an update. With improved service, the value might still be an issue, but it would be a nice experience.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceXOXODined on 10/27/2013My cooleagues and Ihad the opportunity to dine in Trevi's while attending a conference. We were pleasantly surprised at the level of service and food. The parmesan and bacon risotto was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.