Trevi's - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Blvd
Champions Gate, FL 33896Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Trevi's - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/OrlandoChampionsGate/Dining.aspx
- Phone: (407) 390-6664 ext. 6564
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner*: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
*Days of operation are seasonal. Check Open Table for availability.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Robert Ash
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining areas available.
- Private Party Contact: Ryan Burns 4072386571x
- Special Events: Trevi’s Restaurant features a lavish Breakfast Buffet daily as well as Seasonal Holiday buffets. Check Open Table for promotional announcements.
A word from Trevi's - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Italian music and the aroma of fresh bread floating from the brick oven set the atmosphere as Trevi’s serves delicious meals throughout the day starting with a bountiful breakfast buffet. Trevi’s offers indoor dining as well as the solace of outdoor dining in the Italian Herb garden where chefs collect fresh Basil, Thyme and Rosemary.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trevi's - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
great for brunch (2)special occasion (2)good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great ServiveMillieDined on 10/11/2014I would have to say that the welcome you receive upon arrival sets you up for a pleasant and relaxing meal. The food os great, long wine list and a quiet yet comfortable ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014We had a wonderful meal. We especially loved the Bruschetta appetizer. It was so flavorful! The family style portions were quite generous for the 6 of us. The wait staff was very attentive. Everything tasted fresh and delicious. A bit expensive but right on the grounds of the hotel and perfect for my mom's 70th birthday celebration.Special Features:
- The following 78 reviews are from the Trevi's - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate reviews archive.
- Not as upscale as expectedkandbDined on 7/5/2014We dressed for dinner at Trevi's but found we were over-dressed as many families were there looking like they just came from the pool. I don't mean that as an insult to families but we thought that Trevi's was more of a fine dining restaurant than a casual dining place. The restaurant is open and airy. The view is nice to the pool area. Service was fast and friendly. They have the menu items priced so that if two diners want the same meal it is cheaper to get the "family style" which serves up to four people. Since we both wanted Caesar Salad and spaghetti and meatballs, we ordered family style. The waiter warned that it would be too much food for us. So what were we to do, order two separate meals and pay more for less food? Food was good.Special Features:
- Amazing food and service!SaraDined on 6/7/2014My husband and I had the pleasure of eating here for our anniversary. I have a gluten and pepper allergy and the chef and waiter made my accommodations easy and my meal delicious. Every item we ordered came out perfect. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trevi's Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Fabulous menu and great staff that obviously enjoys their jobs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Davenport restaurantMagpieDined on 4/13/2014We were so pleased to find this place as we were staying in a villa in Davenport and there didn't seem to many places to eat nearby. This place has several restaurants - we ate in the sports bar and Travi's and enjoyed them both. Good food, good service and good wine!Special Features:
- Empty Dining RoomreuniongolferVIPDined on 2/6/2014When we made this reservation for 4 golf friends, we had hoped to dine around 7PM. The only reservation we could get was at 8:45PM - much later than we normally dine. When we arrived at the restaurant there were only 2 other tables of people. Clearly they do not give Open Table users good "time sensitive" options for us to select. This was very disappointing especially after a tiring day of golf with more to come early the next morning. We would think twice about using open table for Trevi in the future.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/5/2014Restaurant had great food and could accommodate my gluten allergy. I even was able to order pasta! Very tasty foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great New Year's EveDelboyDined on 12/31/2013From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very special. Our server was exceptional as we're all the staff. Excellent food, wine and atmosphere. All in a fantastic setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas Breakfast & DinnerGeoffUKDined on 12/25/2013In both cases meal was buffet-style. In both cases significant food items either ran out or were not restocked. What was available was of extremely poor quality and the staff were either rude or couldn't care less. We originally reserved and had confirmed a dinner time of 7-30. We only discovered by chance that there was only one dinner sitting at 6-30! We now wish we'd arrived at 7-30 and missed the meal completely. In fairness, restaurant manager was very apologetic when we complained and she waived all charges.
- HolidaysHabsDined on 12/25/2013This is the third year we have come to trivia for Xmas dinner on Christmas Day. The first two years we were impressed with everything especially the food that we were able to order from a full menu. This year was very disappointing.the food for a hotel restaurant t of that caliber fell well below standard. First off there was no signage as to where things were such as the pasta bar. My wife didn't even realize there was pasta until I showed up with a plate of penne on it. The selection of food and pasta dishes again fell well below standard. We have our own brunch back home on Easter Day that we attend each year and for the same price u have a wide selection of pasta at the pasta bar and much much more. It just doesn't even come close.
- A good local findSnowdopDined on 10/4/2013We booked Trevi's online for our wedding anniversary, as we were staying in the local area. Parking was a breeze at the hotel and was free. Our server was friendly and helpful and took us through the menu options including the specials. The restaurant was very quiet with just a few other diners. Food was excellently cooked and well presented. The bill was very reasonable as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceRichDined on 10/1/2013Although it was an early Tuesday evening, the place was very uncrowded. Our server, Fransisco, was on top of our needs, helpful and informative. Scallop appetizer was world class in flavor, texture and presentation. Shrimp dinner and chicken parmisean were just and perfect. Tender, tasty with just the right textures. A fine dining experience that was well worth the price of admission.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a Happy EasterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013We took my husband's Mother to Easter Brunch. We had been to this restaurant several years back and had really enjoyed that visit. We were quite disappointed this time around. The food variety was limited, and the restaurant lacked the festive feel it had presented on our previous visit. We were all quite disappointed.
- I find it extremely rude whenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013I find it extremely rude when two wait staff come to the table and pickup the two appetizers we ordered when there is still food on the dishes and they did not ask if we were finished. As well we ordered a side dish to go with the main course but they never brought it to us.
- Incredibly noisy, no ambiance,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2013Incredibly noisy, no ambiance, filet mignon overcooked for both diners, one ordered medium rare and one ordered medium. The one bright spot was our waitress, who was very friendly and efficient. Children under 12 would love it.Special Features:
- We chose this restaurant /OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/23/2013We chose this restaurant / location due to convienience and we were very surprised at the menu options and how delicious the meals were. We started off with the bread and roasted garlic, followed by a family serving of calamari, cooked perfect and very good. All of our meals were wonderful, out of the four dinner entrees, the mushroom stuffed ravioli in a lobster sauce was outstanding. Carlos, our waiter, was friendly and stayed on top of our needs. WE would eat here again and would recommend to anyone in the area.Special Features:
- Why do I go out to eat? BecauseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/30/2012Why do I go out to eat? Because I want to have an experience. All my senses are involved and Trevi's almost had it right. - FOOD: With an average price of $30 a plate the food is well worth it. - SERVICE: Our server made our 6th wedding anniversary memorable with her attentive and service attitude. She made us feel as if we were the only ones in the restaurant. - AMBIANCE: Needs lots of work. It looks like a bunch of patio furniture, no table cloth, and servers uniforms don't match the gem they truly have.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012We had a fabulous Thanksgiving brunch/lunch!!! The food was delicious, the service was great, service with smiles! We had a family of 5 and everyone was thrilled to have a piece of everything for Thanksgiving, not just turkey!! :) One recommendation would be to have more festive decorations, lighting. But that is minor, it was a great day! Thank you!!Special Features:
- Food excellent service withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2012Food excellent service with a smile all round enjoyableSpecial Features:
- We were very pleased withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2012We were very pleased with the food, service and atmosphere of Trevi. The choices were excellent and special considerations were handled with great care. Only trip up was the greeter told my husband the rest of the party was already seated when it was supposed to be a surprise for him. But at that point it didn't make that much difference.Special Features:
- Nice But Not ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2012My husband and I went for dinner at 6:15 on a Friday in October. The restaurant was pretty much empty which brings me to my first point.: Open Table could not accommodate my request for a 6:30 reservation yet the restaurant was nearly empty at 6:30. Bottom line: call the establishment directly if Open Table cannot fulfill your request. The food was very good. The wine list was large and had many "by the glass" choices. Our waitress did an excellent job. Relative to the menu prices, the ambience is sorely lagging. The hostess could use some additional training. Just as we were being served our main courses, a large party arrived. The hostess chose to seat them right next to us despite many other choices. The place was empty!Special Features:
- We arrived an hour early andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/5/2012We arrived an hour early and were promptly seated. Our waiter greeted us with a smile and welcomed us to Trevi's, took our drink order and was back in two minutes. Our entree's were all different from each others and we all enjoyed the food. Our waiter was completely attentive and we were never without water or wine. We live in the area and will definitely come back and when we have friends visiting from up north, we will bring them here.Special Features:
- Have dined multiple times.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/30/2012Have dined multiple times. Food is always great. Service is typically very good. Great Chicken Parmigiana. The lobster/risotto special was outstanding as well.Special Features:
- First time visit, will be backOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/1/2012Arrived early and was greeted by the nicest smile from a hostess I've ever seen. We were immediatley taken to a window table for 2, very nice. Carlos greeted us within 30 sec and was letting us know his favorite's. We ordered wine and a couple of apps. The flatbread was as expected, the bruchetta was amazing. We couldn't make up our minds on an entree so I asked Carlos if we could split the raviloi? He checked with the chef and all was good. I had the Veal my date had pasta, the Ravioli del Porcini with the lobster cream sauce was amazing. Bread pudding for dessert good choice. Overall this restaurant we be on my, I will return list. Oh, they validate parking so use the valet..Special Features:
- Relaxed yet elegant resortOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/12/2012Relaxed yet elegant resort atmosphere with good food and attentive serviceSpecial Features:
- The food was absolutely incredible!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/30/2012The food was absolutely incredible! The restaurant has a cafeteria feel to it (they serve a buffet fOr breakfast), so I expected to be disappointed, but the food was absolutely incredible! More than made up for the ambiance!Special Features:
- DisappointedBlindsidedDined on 4/8/2012Expected more for an Easter brunch. Food was ordinary and atmosphere lacked any ambiance
- Great dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/1/2012Restaurant was large, open and very pleasant. We were greeted by a smiling front desk person. Our hostess promptly took us to a table of our choice. Server arrived promptly to take our drink order. Menu was very generous with an array of selections. Food was generous in portions and flavor. Service was excellent. Prices were a little steep but that would not prevent me from returning. I look forward to dinging at Trevi's again.Special Features:
- Wonderful meal, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2012Wonderful meal, great service. We asked to move outside more for the cool temperature inside than the warm outside but outside was perfect. Other than that, top notchSpecial Features:
- Good variety of Italian dishes.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/22/2012Good variety of Italian dishes. Better than expected for a hotel restaurantSpecial Features:
- It was okay, the food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2012It was okay, the food was a little bland. Overall it was a "we are hungry and staying at the hotel" choice.
- Our server, I think KristenOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2012Our server, I think Kristen was her name, was outstanding!
- Food was well prepared andtubbyfatDined on 12/12/2011Food was well prepared and delicious. restaurant was empty because Xmas season had not yet begun. Great servers.
- The food was tasteless, cheaplyMichaelDined on 11/26/2011The food was tasteless, cheaply done and therefor overpriced. We had scallops - no spices or salt used, flat bread - very cheap pepperoni used, very greasy and chicken with spaghetti - spaghetti overcooked, sauce tasted like taken out of can. Really a "wannabe" location. Only recommended if you have money to waste....
- We weren't sure what to expectOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/17/2011We weren't sure what to expect with this restaurant. We arrived at 8pm on a Saturday night and were only the second table of the night. That was a bit weird considering there were something like 40 empty tables. I was sure the food was not going to be good. I was suprised. The food was good...not great, but very good. The service was excellent and friendly. We were happy with our meal.Special Features:
- Excellent service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2011Excellent service and food quality! We had the scallops, and they were outstanding! The antipasta salad was also very good.Special Features:
- This was our first visit toreuniongolferVIPDined on 8/13/2011This was our first visit to Trevi's and it won't be our last. Service was excellent and the menu is diverse. Wine list is short but we were told it changes with the seasons.Special Features:
- We always love eating at Trevi'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/16/2011We always love eating at Trevi's when we stay at the Omni. The food is delicious and the service is excellent. They have a nice patio for dining when the weather is good. Everything we've had at Trevi's has exceeded expectations.Special Features:
- The excellent food was onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/14/2011The excellent food was only exceeded by the outstanding service.Special Features: