Forum Shops Caesars Palace
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.trevi-italian.com/
- Phone: 7027354663
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am -5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Peter Scaturro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine
- Entertainment: Just steps away from world class shopping & casinos, TREVI is located next to the "Fountain of the Gods" at the Forum Shops at Caesars-Las Vegas.
A word from Trevi
Dine with the Gods at TREVI (Formerly Bertolini's) At the crossroads of divine shopping and casino magic, you'll find TREVI, a new Italian Restaurant, that is Vegas' answer to Romanesque elegance and dining excellence. TREVI will transport you to the piazzas and streets of Rome with café dining surrounding the 'Fountain of the Gods.' TREVI'S menu features homemade Italian cuisine…pasta, chicken and veal prepared with true TREVI flair. TREVI tempts you to visit Rome without leaving the action and excitement of Vegas far behind. TREVI located at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace & is open for lunch & dinner. PLEASE NOTE: Reservations are held for 15 minutes past reservation time. Special requests must be confirmed with the restaurant directly at (702) 735-4663.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trevi reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
scenic view (45)romantic (34)special occasion (32)fit for foodies (29)great for outdoor dining (26)good for groups (25)great for lunch (21)hot spot (15)great for brunch (11)kid-friendly (9)vibrant bar scene (9)notable wine list (8)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (6)Show More
- Never a bad mealRossi6998VIPDined on 10/16/2014My wife eat here at least once while we visit Las Vegas. If you like pasta/Italian/seafood, this is the place. If you sit in the outside dining area, it is very noisy, but a great area to people watch (and some people are real funny to watch!). Never a bad meal. They are a member of Landry's Select Club, so make sure you get your card swiped.Special Features:
- Overall good dinnertljacksonDined on 10/12/2014Only thing that could have been better was the seasoning on the food. The 4 dishes we ordered that had a white sauce were bland. Our other dishes were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuncheonfabulousDined on 10/8/2014Wonderful restaurant to have a meal in or to just stop by for a drink. We enjoyed the fountain and the food was great!Special Features:
- food was gooDEliPeruDined on 10/7/2014We had to ask the waiter not to rush the dinner since it was my son's after wedding dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!!!!GinaDDined on 10/2/2014Smooth seating, epic service and the food was phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth another try.n2bspldVIPDined on 9/22/2014Very loud, in the middle of Ceasar's Forum Mall, food was basic, actually the pasta and sauce were basic. The veal was horrible. Good place to stop for a drink while shopping, skip the lunch.Special Features:
- Caesear's Would Be Proud!AllieFromCaliDined on 9/19/2014I love dinning at Trevi! It's a excellent Italian restaurant that does pasta well. Whenever friends come to town, this is my go to place. Everyone is happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingdawnbbeDined on 9/19/2014Great food, lovely setting recommend to book as is very busy. Highly recommend overall very happy to have spent my birthday meal hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supper before showOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014Enjoyed this Italian restaurant, noisy like most Italian restaurants but overall a nice ambiance. Service was very good, drinks were also good and the food was tasty. Would visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and ServiceEdwardDined on 9/18/2014Whenever I come to Las Vegas, I always make it a point to visit Trevi; good food and very reasonable prices comparable to other "high-end" restaurants. Especially good for larger parties, they are always accommodating. Don't be discouraged that they are owned by the Landry group (Rainforest Cafe), this is a cut above and excellent food.Special Features:
- Great chicken ParmJoeItalia333Dined on 9/17/2014I am Italian and are very picky about Italian food. I was so pleasantly surprised at the Price ,quality and quantity of the dish. It was delicious :-) Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Trevi Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Regina is a great server - friendly, knowledgable & attentive without being overly so. As we mentioned to her, the hostess acted as if she'd rather be anywhere other than at work.
- Italian - its notCarlito4Dined on 9/11/2014Trevi is the typical Las Vegas fast food attempt with no sole, passion or authenticity to true Italian cuisine. The restaurant relies on its location next to a facsimile of the Trevi Fountain but this does not compensate for the poor quality food. The Rigatoni Bolognaise was originally served tepid/ cold and after complaining and receiving another plate, this arrived so hot it was like napam. This Rigatoni turned out to be nothing more than a Marinara sauce with added meat; a cynical attempt on varying one pot cooking. We will not be going back - ever!Special Features:
- We Recommend It!RavenDined on 9/9/2014We recommend this restaurant in every way!!! Had an 85th birthday dinner with family there and it was phenomenal - super excellent!!! Outstanding in every day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!CaptcanuckDined on 9/8/2014Service was excellent and very attentive. Eat out on the café style patio area if you can. Great ambience with Fountain of the Gods as your view. Food portions were big for a lunch but good enough that I ate it all...had to walk around the Forum Shops to work it off! They have great authentic pizza for lunch as well for about $10. The price is a little on the mid to steep side, but only because you're in Caesars Palace. I recommend it for a great treat while you're there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousdleafyDined on 8/27/2014The food was fantastic. The setting was perfect and our server was could not have been any better. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trevi was divineFoodisgoodDined on 8/24/2014This was my first Vegas experience, and we wanted to find a place to dine that wasn't to costly and had great atmosphere! Trevi was definitely worth the reservation! The appetizer of bread and oil was phenomenal and the pasta dishes we shared were also delicious and not over priced!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent location and foodJayNVIPDined on 8/21/2014We love this resturant. The food and ambiance is just great. We would highly recommend this resturantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mall settingMimiDined on 8/20/2014Granted, the scenery in the mall with the statues is spectacular but I wouldn't pick this place again for dinner. It was noisy and food okay but not special.
- Wedding DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2014We had the most awesome wedding dinner/drinks there on 8/18/14. Went to the bar before we were seated and the drinks were spot on. Seated for dinner at a great table that we had requested. Appetizers first, and they were delicious. Then the meal, which exceeded our expections by far!!!! The four of us thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and we have recommended you to the Chapel of the Flowers highly. They can pass the word to newly weds that this is the place to go. Thank you all for making our wedding night so memorable.Special Features:
- Very pleasant surpriseGGTQM1Dined on 8/15/2014Excellent food and service with 'outdoor' dining at one of the famous fountains in the Forum shops at Caesars. It was a pleasant surprise to find out it was a Landry's property (informed by very professional waiter) as I am a member.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingCeasarsDined on 8/10/2014Food and service were outstanding. Outside seating is great especially near the fountain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and People-WatchingMoneyClip77Dined on 8/9/2014This "outdoor" restaurant at the Forum Shops offers great food, great service, great value, and great people watching in the Forum Shops in Las Vegas. We were a party of seven, and our waiter could not have been friendlier or more attentive. Food was excellent, and portion sizes were generous. Atmosphere is lively and the constant flow of shoppers/tourists from all over the world walking by makes for great people-watching. There are lots of restaurants to choose from in Vegas, and this is one to add to your list. I had eaten at the nearby Spago several times before, but I'm glad that I finally tried Trevi. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor dining....always a dry day!KKISDined on 8/4/2014Great food, a great location in the Forum Shops in Vegas. Salmon dish was very tasty. Careful when using Landry's Select Club card. Reward points only works on food and if any portion of the next $25 reward increment is used, ALL the reward $$$ are used.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/31/2014To start with - the setting is magical. Beautiful (fake) sky, and the elaborate fountain make you forget where you are. The food is fabulous and the wait staff exceptional. It is a bit noisy but that is to be expected in an indoor setting like this. You can't miss dining here.Special Features:
- Terrific Happy HourAndiamoBrianDined on 7/29/2014During Happy Hour we had the meatballs and stuffed mushrooms. The meatballs (2) were delicious and really large - yum! The stuffed mushrooms were also very good. The bartenders free pour and make very good drinks. The house merlot was good. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- great placesoozeeDined on 7/26/2014Good food nice selection on the menu. Lovely atmosphere. Fabulous service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EugeniaDined on 7/25/2014Everything was great, food, service, reminders, everything. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Waiter was awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/23/2014I go to Trevi every time I go to Vegas but I will never go again. The waiter was horrible. He was actually rude to my mom and I. He was completely unprofessional and ruined our experience.
- Good but not greatBigBVIPDined on 7/21/2014We sat "outside" which was real nice. The service was impeccable with great timing between courses. The eggplant appetizer was great and big enough for 2 people to share. Had the penne with chicken for the main course. I which they left the chicken out. Pasta was wonderful however the chicken tasted and felt like tofu. Gelato was a great ending to a nice meal. Prices were reasonable as well.Special Features:
- Trevi @ CeasersluvgoodfoodDined on 7/16/2014The food was fantastic. My girlfriend is Italian so I have to bribe her to go to an Italian spot. Even SHE was amazed at the quality and flavor. The service was also excellent. Attentive but not over bearing. It is now our new must do place in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Okay without fantasticluv2dine24Dined on 7/14/2014the food quality was okay without being fantastic, i would not call it 'gourmet,' but it is acceptable if you are making last minute plans. the ambience, however, was great; it was nice to sit by the 'Trevi Fountain' and the wait staff were very pleasant and helpful! I would not come back, but it was nice to go at least once to sit by the fountainSpecial Features:
- foodlvrDined on 7/13/2014We both had the carbonara and it was just so-so. But, the service was good. A good people-watching restaurant in Vegas.Special Features:
- Interesting....OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/12/2014It was an interesting setting. However the service was lacking and it appeared this place was primarily for tour groups rather than visitors to Las Vegas. Oh well.Special Features:
- It was OK.....OrgfromNYDined on 7/12/2014We sat inside as the noise level out was too extreme. The waiter was attentive but spoke so fast that it seemed rehearsed and difficult to understand him. The bread was awful, seemed cake like but not sweet and not baked enough. The salads were small but the caprices salad was nice. The pasta bolanese was excellent and the ravioli was good too.....however it was very small portion. It was nice once but I do not know if I would return.Special Features:
- Good Food, Excellent ValueCardsFan2006Dined on 7/11/2014We enjoyed the meals we had at Trevi. The prices were very reasonable considering the quantity and quality of the food we received, and considering the price of competitor's restaurants. The dining area in the mall had a very good ambience with the fountains nearby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grat Service and Good Foodmillar178Dined on 7/11/2014We booked this place after passing by the day before in the Forum at Ceasar's and commenting how nice it looked. The waitress was lovely and ubber attentive. The food was very good but did seem to rely on the same marinara sauce for everything. Ambiance was very good and a great spot for people watching.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok, but not great…..ChristyDined on 7/9/2014Based on the reviews, I was really looking forward to eating at Trevi. It was just ok. Nothing was bad. But nothing was great. My daughter and I shared beef carpaccio, it was good. Then we had veal scaloppine as our entree. It was ok. Our bottle of wine was very good and a bargain at 47 per bottle. The wine list had good selection of Italian wine. The other negative is that the restaurant was very hot. We sat "outside" by the fountain, which the hostess told us was cooler than "inside". She said it was always pretty warm in that area of the forum. As soon as you get back "inside", it is very cool next to Gordon Ramsey's.
- Family trip to VegasLeefam4Dined on 7/7/2014We opted to eat at Trevi based on a friend's description of the food and location at Caesars Palace/Forum shops. Her info was from a few years back, so although the location was the same, the restaurant may have changed. For my husband myself and our 2 sons, aged 18 and 21, it was a so-so experience. The calamari app was good. The best entree was the signature pasta dish. I had veal Marsala, which was good, but not great. My husband had the pasta diavolo, which was also good, but not great. The waiter was friendly, but not terribly attentive. Overall, for the price, it was mediocre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- insideron55Dined on 7/5/2014My wife chose to dine inside instead outside. She regretted it from the standpoint of being able to people watch. Dine outside (and you are not outside).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.