Forum Shops Caesars Palace
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.trevi-italian.com/
- Phone: (702) 735-4663
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am -5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Peter Scaturro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine
- Entertainment: Just steps away from world class shopping & casinos, TREVI is located next to the "Fountain of the Gods" at the Forum Shops at Caesars-Las Vegas.
A word from Trevi
Dine with the Gods at TREVI (Formerly Bertolini's) At the crossroads of divine shopping and casino magic, you'll find TREVI, a new Italian Restaurant, that is Vegas' answer to Romanesque elegance and dining excellence. TREVI will transport you to the piazzas and streets of Rome with café dining surrounding the 'Fountain of the Gods.' TREVI'S menu features homemade Italian cuisine…pasta, chicken and veal prepared with true TREVI flair. TREVI tempts you to visit Rome without leaving the action and excitement of Vegas far behind. TREVI located at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace & is open for lunch & dinner. PLEASE NOTE: Reservations are held for 15 minutes past reservation time. Special requests must be confirmed with the restaurant directly at (702) 735-4663.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Trevi reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
scenic view (47)special occasion (34)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (30)romantic (29)great for outdoor dining (24)great for lunch (23)hot spot (21)vibrant bar scene (13)notable wine list (12)great for brunch (10)neighborhood gem (8)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Great Atmosphere!Food4lifeDined on 11/22/2014Trevi was an excellent choice for dinner. We sat inside to be somewhere a little more quiet for our anniversary dinner. Our waiter was very efficient and charming. The menu had a wide variety of food options and our meals were excellent. Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014This place was great. I loved sitting outside the restaurant, and Caesars gave it a fun "outside" atmosphere. It was very beautiful and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Vegas findFiegs12VIPDined on 11/20/2014Trevi has a lot of "+'s." It is located inside of Cesears Forum Shops. I enjoyed the "patio" which is a patio type feel because the ceilings are extremely high and painted to resemble a sunny blue sky. The pasta and meatballs was very tasty, but for $20 I was hoping that the pasta would be homemade. Overall the wine, the food and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a groupFiegs12VIPDined on 11/15/2014We were a table of 8. Our family was all together and we had tickets to Rod Stewart. The food was great, the service was friendly and the ambiance was perfect for our group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerMYoungDined on 11/14/2014Dinner and service were very good. I took my husband for his 40th birthday. He really enjoyed it. Definitely recommend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodfoodforthoughtDined on 11/13/2014Trevi was a good place to eat. If you are looking for a nice place to eat without reservations then Trevi is a fit. It was a little noisy but there were two large groups eating at the same time.Special Features:
- Trevi exceeded our expectations.RosewolfDined on 11/12/2014From the moment we were seated, my daughter and I had an amazing experience. Our waiter was friendly, and made sure we enjoyed our meal-even took our picture for us. The food was amazing! I had the pasta with seafood. Everything was cooked to perfection. My daughter had the ravioli with vodka sauce. The filling just melted in your mouth. The desserts-cannoli and hand made strawberry gelato were the perfect end to a dining experience we will never forget. We wish we had more time in Vegas so we could come back and try more of their fabulous offerings!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageJulieVIPDined on 11/8/2014I will say this -- for the money, on the Vegas strip, it's among the best value restaurants out there. Every restaurant on the strip is overpriced, and Trevi is no exception, but you can have an enjoyable date experience with a decent atmosphere (inside is MUCH quieter) for a reasonable price. The food wasn't spectacular, but it was not bad, either. Our server was very good, though - very attentive and even allowed us to sample some sauces before ordering.
- NicejaybeezDined on 11/1/2014A nice restaurant and the food was not exceptional but certainly good. The service was friendly. There was a wedding at the mezzanine level, so it was a bit of a downer for us. So it is hard to to say how the ambiance is on average. Eat at the mezzanine if you can, a bit less noisy and a good view next to a window.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience!!15yearsDined on 10/30/2014We went for our anniversary and had a wonderful time. The food, service and environment was great. The prices were fair, will go back when in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great setting; "meh" foodBettyBertDined on 10/28/2014Each person In our party ordered a different pasta and each one was bland. No garlic? No fresh basil? No fresh tomatoes? Each dish left much to be desired.Special Features:
- Very Good Dining ExperienceBellagioFountainsDined on 10/26/2014Food was Excellent! Really loved the Lasagna Pizza. Wait Staff was Great. Love sitting in the outside area in the Forum Shops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TreviOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014It was great . I was late for my reservation and they still had our table. The food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulCO23Dined on 10/20/2014Delicious food. Terrific service. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- A bit of Italy in America4eva21VIPDined on 10/19/2014Facing the Trevi fountain and eating a delicious Italian dinner was a great finish to a wonderful day! The food was average; the Bellini was cold and delicious. The place was very crowded and the service was slow. In spite of average food, I would go there again as it was as close as I could get to Rome without going there.Special Features:
- Never a bad mealRossi6998VIPDined on 10/16/2014My wife eat here at least once while we visit Las Vegas. If you like pasta/Italian/seafood, this is the place. If you sit in the outside dining area, it is very noisy, but a great area to people watch (and some people are real funny to watch!). Never a bad meal. They are a member of Landry's Select Club, so make sure you get your card swiped.Special Features:
- Overall good dinnertljacksonDined on 10/12/2014Only thing that could have been better was the seasoning on the food. The 4 dishes we ordered that had a white sauce were bland. Our other dishes were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuncheonfabulousDined on 10/8/2014Wonderful restaurant to have a meal in or to just stop by for a drink. We enjoyed the fountain and the food was great!Special Features:
- food was gooDEliPeruDined on 10/7/2014We had to ask the waiter not to rush the dinner since it was my son's after wedding dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!!!!GinaDDined on 10/2/2014Smooth seating, epic service and the food was phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Dinner SettingLBandBRluv2DineDined on 9/27/2014Obviously it's not the same as sitting at the fountain in Rome, but it's sure a wonderful alternate and to be honest the setting was the highlight for me. Even though in a hotel, the fountain was really beautiful. The food at Trevi was really good, but mine came out cold first so I wasn't impressed with that. Also, our waiter was clearly too busy to really do his best so that's why only 3 stars for those areas. Once they fixed my dinner though everything was really quite nice. I would recommend going but only if you can get a tale like we did out by the fountain... the view makes up for any little fixable mishaps that may occur.Special Features:
- Not worth another try.n2bspldVIPDined on 9/22/2014Very loud, in the middle of Ceasar's Forum Mall, food was basic, actually the pasta and sauce were basic. The veal was horrible. Good place to stop for a drink while shopping, skip the lunch.Special Features:
- Caesear's Would Be Proud!AllieFromCaliDined on 9/19/2014I love dinning at Trevi! It's a excellent Italian restaurant that does pasta well. Whenever friends come to town, this is my go to place. Everyone is happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingdawnbbeDined on 9/19/2014Great food, lovely setting recommend to book as is very busy. Highly recommend overall very happy to have spent my birthday meal hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supper before showOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014Enjoyed this Italian restaurant, noisy like most Italian restaurants but overall a nice ambiance. Service was very good, drinks were also good and the food was tasty. Would visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and ServiceEdwardDined on 9/18/2014Whenever I come to Las Vegas, I always make it a point to visit Trevi; good food and very reasonable prices comparable to other "high-end" restaurants. Especially good for larger parties, they are always accommodating. Don't be discouraged that they are owned by the Landry group (Rainforest Cafe), this is a cut above and excellent food.Special Features:
- Great chicken ParmJoeItalia333Dined on 9/17/2014I am Italian and are very picky about Italian food. I was so pleasantly surprised at the Price ,quality and quantity of the dish. It was delicious :-) Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Trevi Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Regina is a great server - friendly, knowledgable & attentive without being overly so. As we mentioned to her, the hostess acted as if she'd rather be anywhere other than at work.
- Italian - its notCarlito4Dined on 9/11/2014Trevi is the typical Las Vegas fast food attempt with no sole, passion or authenticity to true Italian cuisine. The restaurant relies on its location next to a facsimile of the Trevi Fountain but this does not compensate for the poor quality food. The Rigatoni Bolognaise was originally served tepid/ cold and after complaining and receiving another plate, this arrived so hot it was like napam. This Rigatoni turned out to be nothing more than a Marinara sauce with added meat; a cynical attempt on varying one pot cooking. We will not be going back - ever!Special Features:
- We Recommend It!RavenDined on 9/9/2014We recommend this restaurant in every way!!! Had an 85th birthday dinner with family there and it was phenomenal - super excellent!!! Outstanding in every day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!CaptcanuckDined on 9/8/2014Service was excellent and very attentive. Eat out on the café style patio area if you can. Great ambience with Fountain of the Gods as your view. Food portions were big for a lunch but good enough that I ate it all...had to walk around the Forum Shops to work it off! They have great authentic pizza for lunch as well for about $10. The price is a little on the mid to steep side, but only because you're in Caesars Palace. I recommend it for a great treat while you're there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousdleafyDined on 8/27/2014The food was fantastic. The setting was perfect and our server was could not have been any better. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trevi was divineFoodisgoodDined on 8/24/2014This was my first Vegas experience, and we wanted to find a place to dine that wasn't to costly and had great atmosphere! Trevi was definitely worth the reservation! The appetizer of bread and oil was phenomenal and the pasta dishes we shared were also delicious and not over priced!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent location and foodJayNVIPDined on 8/21/2014We love this resturant. The food and ambiance is just great. We would highly recommend this resturantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mall settingMimiDined on 8/20/2014Granted, the scenery in the mall with the statues is spectacular but I wouldn't pick this place again for dinner. It was noisy and food okay but not special.
- Wedding DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2014We had the most awesome wedding dinner/drinks there on 8/18/14. Went to the bar before we were seated and the drinks were spot on. Seated for dinner at a great table that we had requested. Appetizers first, and they were delicious. Then the meal, which exceeded our expections by far!!!! The four of us thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and we have recommended you to the Chapel of the Flowers highly. They can pass the word to newly weds that this is the place to go. Thank you all for making our wedding night so memorable.Special Features:
- Very pleasant surpriseGGTQM1Dined on 8/15/2014Excellent food and service with 'outdoor' dining at one of the famous fountains in the Forum shops at Caesars. It was a pleasant surprise to find out it was a Landry's property (informed by very professional waiter) as I am a member.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingCeasarsDined on 8/10/2014Food and service were outstanding. Outside seating is great especially near the fountain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and People-WatchingMoneyClip77Dined on 8/9/2014This "outdoor" restaurant at the Forum Shops offers great food, great service, great value, and great people watching in the Forum Shops in Las Vegas. We were a party of seven, and our waiter could not have been friendlier or more attentive. Food was excellent, and portion sizes were generous. Atmosphere is lively and the constant flow of shoppers/tourists from all over the world walking by makes for great people-watching. There are lots of restaurants to choose from in Vegas, and this is one to add to your list. I had eaten at the nearby Spago several times before, but I'm glad that I finally tried Trevi. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor dining....always a dry day!KKISVIPDined on 8/4/2014Great food, a great location in the Forum Shops in Vegas. Salmon dish was very tasty. Careful when using Landry's Select Club card. Reward points only works on food and if any portion of the next $25 reward increment is used, ALL the reward $$$ are used.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.